It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:10 pm

Update: So just for good measure and as a gesture of love between us, Lana sends me 😉😉😉 right before she knocks on Superman's door. He opens the door thinking she was just cold as she sees herself inside. Now the doors in the building sometimes have a tendency of slightly opening if they're not fully closed. So you always have to ensure that upon closing it, the latch actually engages. As Superman closes and locks the door, he turns back around and sees Lana standing in the center of the living room and in one motion, she opens her trenchcoat and as it falls to the floor, she's standing there, completely nude for her stud. She tells me that his jaw dropped faster than her coat lol.

"C'mon. We only have a few minutes." She walks into his bedroom as he's furiously ripping off his clothes as fast as he can. She says he almost tripped on his pants as they were coming off because of how flustered he was. In fact, she noticed that this was the first time she's seen him not as the cool Mr Suave lady's man, but just as some horny 25 year old that wanted nothing more than get in bed with my wife.

So Lana climbs onto Superman's bed, legs crossed, looking sexy as hell when he basically tackles her, giving her the same passionate kisses she's become addicted to as they're literally rolling around as they make out, him on top, her on top, both naked with their hands feeling each other's bodies, her running her fingertips over his muscular chest, his hands squeezing her breasts that he eventually gets to sucking. She ultimately ends up on top and starts moving down towards his massive cock, fully hard for her at this point.

As she starts stroking and sucking the biggest cock she's ever had, he lets out a (as she puts it) "crazy loud" moan, and he begs her to stop less than a minute after she starts as she's about to make him cum. As she comes up for air, she starts to climb up his huge body and straddles him, reaching back to guide his cock into her pussy.

They both let out a synchronized moan for each other as she works his bare cock into her pussy. But as she starts riding him, he sits up, burying his face in her chest, almost obsessed with her breasts tonight.

At this point, he regains his cool guy composure, as he whispers, "I want to fuck you how your husband fucks you." and he rolls her onto her back. "I want to look at you as you're cumming on my cock."

"You're so fucking hot, Lana. You're so fucking hot." He's pounding her with much more force this time and she tells me that she's never felt so sexy, seeing how much this gorgeous young guy wanted her. As she gets closer to having an orgasm, Superman abruptly stops thrusting. "You know what I want, Lana. Tell me." Honestly at this point in the story, (she's telling me this as she's giving me a hand job - more on that later) he could've gotten her to say anything as she needed nothing more than to cum on his cock. "It's your pussy [his name]. It's your pussy. You fuck so much better than my husband. Please [his name]. Please make me cum." He takes this as his cue, pins both of her wrists down onto the bed and pounds her married pussy as hard and as mercilessly as he can. Only after a few minutes of this fast and violent pounding.... "Oh God I'm cumming all over your cock!!!" As he instructed her earlier in the day, he wants her to scream his name as she cums, so she screams it over and over and over again and as he continues to piston his cock in and out of her. A minute later, Superman's rate of breathing increases signaling his nearing orgasm, and as always, without warning, this young stud explodes inside my wife's pussy as he collapses on top of her.

As she's there under the pretense of sending me out to pick up grocery items, she hurries over to grab her trenchcoat off the floor, covers up and scampers back to her "clueless husband."

My cuck angst finally ends as she returns home and as our routine, we go the bedroom. Finally, as I'm able to get what I've quite literally become addicted to (the feeling of sliding my dick in my wife's pussy when it's full of his cum) she stops me after just one singular thrust. Apparently this stud fucked her so hard that her pussy is too sore for sex with me. This was peak level humiliation. So instead, she retells me the story of her slutty encounter as she strokes me, using his cum as lube. I had to beg her to stop multiple times as my cuck angst already had me at the precipice of cumming earlier. But once she got to the part where he forced her to say what he wanted to hear, namely that he fucks her better than me, I lost it and exploded all over myself.

He's already texted her. "You're seriously the sexist woman ever."
Last edited by w770 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:25 pm

wow. You two are amazing! Love how once she saw what she wanted she just dove right in.

Superman, on the other hand is a real douche. What an arrogant ass. Oh well, he has a great cock that is always hard and you two are using him for that. Good for you!

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:32 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:10 pm
Apparently this stud fucked her so hard that her pussy is too sore for sex with me. This was peak level humiliation.
Ask her if she has informed Superman of this little fact. If she lets him know, Im sure he will make it his mission to continue sending her home too you in the same state.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:25 pm

johnstevens555 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:32 pm
w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:10 pm
Apparently this stud fucked her so hard that her pussy is too sore for sex with me. This was peak level humiliation.
Ask her if she has informed Superman of this little fact. If she lets him know, Im sure he will make it his mission to continue sending her home too you in the same state.
Well he still thinks she's cheating so from that angle, I don't know if that could work as a husband would get suspicious if his wife was too sore for sex.
Dharmadude wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:25 pm
wow. You two are amazing! Love how once she saw what she wanted she just dove right in.

Superman, on the other hand is a real douche. What an arrogant ass. Oh well, he has a great cock that is always hard and you two are using him for that. Good for you!
He really is a giant douche, isn't he? But hey, he gives good cock. Lol

dj1964
Virgin

Unread post by dj1964 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm

Next time he invites you both over to watch soccer , I think it would be hot for both of you to go so you can watch them interact . What would happen while you get up to use the bathroom ?

StandingO1984
Trainable

Unread post by StandingO1984 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Dayum! This is incredible!

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:25 pm

Well he still thinks she's cheating so from that angle, I don't know if that could work as a husband would get suspicious if his wife was too sore for sex.
Nah,

Lana- OMG superman, you’ll never believe what happened last night

Superman- WUT?!!

Lana- well you know how I told you my silly husband only wants to make love once a week. For some reason he wanted me again last night. And even though he’s so much smaller than you, it hurt when he stuck it in. It was all I could do to let him finish. You have to be careful that big cock of yours or I’m gonna get caught.

Superman- superman gonna make it as hard for you to hide as I possibly can. And you’re just gonna deal with it because you love my cock and your pussy is mine. You said so yourself

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:15 pm

johnstevens555 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:02 pm
w770 wrote:

Nah,

Superman- WUT?!!

Lana- well you know how I told you my silly husband only wants to make love once a week. For some reason he wanted me again last night. And even though he’s so much smaller than you, it hurt when he stuck it in. It was all I could do to let him finish. You have to be careful that big cock of yours or I’m gonna get caught.

Superman- superman gonna make it as hard for you to hide as I possibly can. And you’re just gonna deal with it because you love my cock and your pussy is mine. You said so yourself
It's possible. But I like making love to her with his cum inside her pussy, so it's a conundrum lol.
dj1964 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:49 pm
Next time he invites you both over to watch soccer , I think it would be hot for both of you to go so you can watch them interact . What would happen while you get up to use the bathroom ?
We actually talked about this earlier today. I think there may be a chance that I meet her over at his place right after work, being in the company of Superman, his buddy, and my cheating wife. It seems like a really hot scenario.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:21 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:15 pm

It's possible. But I like making love to her with his cum inside her pussy, so it's a conundrum lol.

LOL, you definitely should hope she doesn’t tell him this. if he finds out, you may end up cut off until the end of January.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 pm

johnstevens555 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:21 pm
w770 wrote:

LOL, you definitely should hope she doesn’t tell him this. if he finds out, you may end up cut off until the end of January.
I have a fairly good control over my impulses and so it's really hard to get me addicted to anything. But the feeling of sliding your dick into your wife's stretched out pussy that's full of her young lover's cum is the most addictive thing I've ever experienced. I mean...... Wow.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:05 pm

Do you suppose spmn could fall in love with Lana? How ironic would that be. Little woman breaks big man's heart when she tells him it's all been a joke on him.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:26 pm

w770 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm
Omg she's going to do it. AND..... she's going down there wearing nothing but a trenchcoat. Holy shit. Cue my cuck angst. Already shaking.
Thank you for yet another amazing update.

With regards to her telling you “he wants me to go over for a quickie” does she come across as hinting to you she wants to go? Do you then encourage her?

I vision her saying “are you sure?” Even though she clearly wants to!?

Who came up with the trench coat idea? Did you suggest it or did she amaze you with it herself?

So damn exciting your last few days! And thank you so much for sharing as it’s certainly getting a lot of us excited.

How much do you share with Lana about the comments on here?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:35 pm

I fainted 3 times. You have had in a week what takes Lila and me a couple of years to accumulate. Not that i am complaining about Lila

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:11 pm

You're so lucky, this just keeps on getting better all the time.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:32 am

w770 - please stop I too have to work. But I'm not getting anything done with this thread keep jamming my inbox.

It is an incredible adventure you are starting.

What about you? Are you looking for someone on the side as well or are you over the moon as it is?

Have she had a tresome before?

Anyway looking forward to hearing how her tresome went - she will get fuck so much 😍😍😍

Novice, him

Novice1980
Experienced

Unread post by Novice1980 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:32 am

w770 - please stop I too have to work. I'm not getting anything done with this thread keep jamming my inbox.

It is an incredible adventure you are starting.

What about you? Are you looking for someone on the side as well or are you over the moon as it is?

Have she had a tresome before?

Anyway looking forward to hearing how her tresome went - she will get fucked so much 😍😍😍

Novice, him

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 am

w770, could you kindly please move to my timezone?

Yesterday's events were happening while I was already in bed, trying to get some sleep! :mrgreen:

kay0113
Virgin

Unread post by kay0113 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:01 am

I hope it happens with us.
Looking for my first time in front of husband

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:29 am

leander99 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:38 am
w770, could you kindly please move to my timezone?

Yesterday's events were happening while I was already in bed, trying to get some sleep! :mrgreen:
Leander, W770 has kinda messed up everyone’s schedule lately, in a good way. :lol:

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:56 am

w770 wrote:
johnstevens555 wrote:
w770 wrote:

Nah,

Superman- WUT?!!

dj1964 wrote:
We actually talked about this earlier today. I think there may be a chance that I meet her over at his place right after work, being in the company of Superman, his buddy, and my cheating wife. It seems like a really hot scenario.
Especially if her pussy and stomach is full their cum before you arrive!!

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:11 am

w770 wrote:
johnstevens555 wrote:
w770 wrote:

Nah,

Superman- WUT?!!

dj1964 wrote:
OMG hot scenario doesn’t even come close to describing that. Not saying she will, but if she did engage in that threesome and you walked in right after and just hung out watching the game while everyone except you (to their knowledge) knew their cum was marinating in her married pussy. Holy crap 🥵 🥵 🥵

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:22 am

If Lana is contemplating the 3sum perhaps she should drop SM a major hint… “You know I only have eyes for you right? You haven’t promised your friend anything have you?”

Or “I hope you told your friend how good I am at sucking cock”

That will almost be the green light for SM to say “you can show him tomorrow Lana”.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:43 am

Have you two thought any past when Superman leaves? Is this something she will want to keep doing or just wait until he returns next year?

Reason I ask is if she wants to continue, and wants guys in that age range, the friend might be a good choice or at least a way to meet other guys.

Is the friend maybe Batman? Lol. Is he someone she would consider fucking? I have a feeling she has already thought through it several times by now and has resolved to a why not try the threesome stance. Might not get another opportunity for two young studs to pleasure her for hours. The switch was definitely flipped for her and I suspect she will take full advantage of it. Good for her. Guess we’ll see.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:46 am

Guys talk so I imagine his friend knows everything.
It is too hot for him not to brag.
I think Lana should start to take more control and eventually let him know that you figured it out.
Imagine him taking her in a spit roast with you w770!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:50 am

whenwillshe wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:46 am
Guys talk so I imagine his friend knows everything.
It is too hot for him not to brag.
I think Lana should start to take more control and eventually let him know that you figured it out.
Imagine him taking her in a spit roast with you w770!
Or air-tight with Superman, his friend and you w770 :o :D