My Wife and her Ex Husband

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife and her Ex Husband

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:07 am

germancuck-1 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:03 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:33 am

The word 'prescience' was used ..... never in reference to this thread's outcome.

.... using quotes referring to another thread in relation to this one.

You´re badgering this thread with predictions of an outcome referencing to another thread that does not apply to this thread in the first place? Color me amazed!
You questioned the use of prescience in this context, I explained it, and you go off at a complete tangent. You've been like a dog with a bone this morning.

Quotes were only used for referencing words used within posts on this thread not another

It's quite fair to speculate when the op hasn't logged on for a month, I stated nothing is proven and it's all conjecture. Whether we post or not makes no difference when someone isn't logging on.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:07 am

You questioned the use of prescience, I explained it, and you go off at a complete tangent. You've been like a dog with a bone this morning.

It's quite fair to speculate when the op hasn't logged on for a month, I stated nothing is proven and it's all conjecture. Whether we post or not makes no difference when someone isn't logging on.

You tried to retrospectively rationalize your comments and stumbled over your legs in the process. I simply pointed your contradictions out. FYI: SoFLCuck can read his thread w/o being logged on.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:59 am

germancuck-1 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:59 am

You tried to retrospectively rationalize your comments and stumbled over your legs in the process. I simply pointed your contradictions out. FYI: SoFLCuck can read his thread w/o being logged on.
I was asked a question and gave a clear answer, you couldn't comprehend plain English, I explained it's use in this context and you went off on one flying off at tangents and making unfounded accusations

Of course I know you can ghost a forum without logging on. The far more likely scenario is he hasn't logged on for a month and hasn't looked at it either.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:19 am

Please stop.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:50 am

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:19 am
Please stop.
I´m perfectly happy with Shogun´s advice to wait for an update and give SoFLCuck breathing space. Go back one page to see who wasn´t.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:10 am

germancuck-1 wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:50 am
Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:19 am
Please stop.
I´m perfectly happy with Shogun´s advice to wait for an update and give SoFLCuck breathing space. Go back one page to see who wasn´t.
You just can't leave it alone can you?

viewtopic.php?t=65641

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:35 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:10 am
You just can't leave it alone can you?

Can you?

Newbeginning84
Virgin

Unread post by Newbeginning84 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:22 am

I can

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:47 am

Can you boys take your squabble offline? Maybe just direct message each other? It sucks when a thread goes off the rails between people like this and ruin it for everyone else. Thank you kindly.

guitarman
Virgin

Unread post by guitarman » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:16 am

Couldn't agree more!

Pip70

Unread post by Pip70 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:11 pm

Oh be careful the moderators May issue you a....board warning ⚠️!!!!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:47 am

Since 50% of recent posts are yours attacking others I think badgering is an apt description of your activities here. Let’s all agree that you’re right so that we can end this useless wrangling and move on.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:01 am

Connecticut_couple wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:47 am
Can you boys take your squabble offline? Maybe just direct message each other? It sucks when a thread goes off the rails between people like this and ruin it for everyone else. Thank you kindly.
:up:

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:42 am

IKR? For all we know, given where they live they might have all got Covid and OP is vented and in a coma or dead. All of these extraneous battles in various threads are becoming a bit of a drag.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:28 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:42 am
IKR? For all we know, given where they live they might have all got Covid and OP is vented and in a coma or dead. All of these extraneous battles in various threads are becoming a bit of a drag.
Exactly....you know, around/about a year or so a ago, there was a thread about some dude who is/was married to a woman, and this woman had like become the sex slave of this Bull, and the Bull had like three other couples, and their wives were all sex slaves to this bull, and this bull had already penetrated one (or two) of the husbands, and the big question was, (I think) the levels of commitment they were going to be showing him (the husbands were, I think, prohibited from fucking their wives) ....and then the OP disappeared. Myself and someone else speculated that maybe the Bull committed suicide and had the four couples follow him; or maybe the OP was just posting some spank fantasy.....

I suppose that's the nature of life in the Internet world.

Posters show up; post stuff, and then disappear.

I wonder when I'll disappear.

I think this raises an existential question- if someone (myself or anyone else) shows up, posts, and then disappears, in what sense were they really "here" in the first place?

Thoughts from ya'll? (Or is that for another thread?)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:22 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:28 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Exactly....you know, around/about a year or so a ago, there was a thread about some dude who is/was married to a woman, and this woman had like become the sex slave of this Bull, and the Bull had like three other couples, and their wives were all sex slaves to this bull, and this bull had already penetrated one (or two) of the husbands, and the big question was, (I think) the levels of commitment they were going to be showing him (the husbands were, I think, prohibited from fucking their wives) ....and then the OP disappeared. Myself and someone else speculated that maybe the Bull committed suicide and had the four couples follow him; or maybe the OP was just posting some spank fantasy.....

I think this raises an existential question- if someone (myself or anyone else) shows up, posts, and then disappears, in what sense were they really "here" in the first place?

LWC - It's the ephemeral nature of the internet and sometimes, if the thread is really interesting reading, awfully bloody damned annoying when an OP ghosts their own thread.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:37 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:22 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:

LWC - It's the ephemeral nature of the internet and sometimes, if the thread is really interesting reading, awfully bloody damned annoying when an OP ghosts their own thread.
LOL......i heard that!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:00 am

LOL, I used to be very active on usenet, particularly alt.rec.brewing, but I have disappeared from there over ten years ago, with no warning and haven't been back. What happened? I moved, that's all. I moved to a big house out in the boonies on many acres of land and far off the road. I went from a fast fiber optic internet connection to not having even an ordinary phone line. It took a long time to get a phone in and eventually get dial-up service, which, because I was so far out I couldn't even get 56k- the best I could do was 26k. Most of the computers and network gear were stored away, including the machine that I used for usenet.

So, to them, I just went 'missing' for no rhyme or reason. The main machine I used then is sitting next to me now, case open and what was (at the time) a brand-new top-of-the-line video card that was supposed to get installed before I moved sitting on top of it. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to seeing if I can get it going again, and get the 'new' video card installed (if I can find the drivers for Win98), it's been a long time since I logged on to a Quake server. I wonder if there are any left...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:48 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:00 am
LOL, I used to be very active on usenet, particularly alt.rec.brewing, but I have disappeared from there over ten years ago, with no warning and haven't been back. What happened? I moved, that's all. I moved to a big house out in the boonies on many acres of land and far off the road. I went from a fast fiber optic internet connection to not having even an ordinary phone line. It took a long time to get a phone in and eventually get dial-up service, which, because I was so far out I couldn't even get 56k- the best I could do was 26k. Most of the computers and network gear were stored away, including the machine that I used for usenet.
USENET... I was a regular in some gaming and programming groups. I still drop in from time to time to see if anyone's still around.

To my surprise some still are. Not very many or very active, but I still see some of the old names I recognize.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:15 pm

You like to hear yourself talk?

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 pm

desertsub wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Sometimes. Depends on the subject matter. :lol: :lol:

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 pm
desertsub wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Sometimes. Depends on the subject matter. :lol: :lol:
:up: :D

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:09 am

I have an ex wife as well, when I was engaged to my current wife I used to see my ex wife all the time I can tell you our sex was never better, in fact it was so good that for a time I thought we would get back together. The ex on the other was very smart about the whole thing, she had a lover she cared about at the time and refused to give him up, she used me for extra fun , nothing more.
So there it is, if your wife wants her ex to move in with you be prepared to move into the guest bedroom because she will be fucking the shit out of him not you. The only thing you will be doing is listening to them in your master bedroom screwing like crazy. You will be lucky if after screwing him she walks into your room and sits on your face.

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:09 am

In my case I was the ex husband. she was living with someone else and so was I. We would contact each other from time to time with some excuse or another . When we got together we would have the best sex , we couldn't get enough of each other. I remember thinking we could do this forever as long as her current lover didn't find out and my future wife as well.
I remember screwing her during the day then doing my current lover at night, wow live was great. I was young then , so I could do sex with several women in a day and not skip a beat as the saying goes.
As time went on we saw less and less of each other but the sex was always great, I miss the days when we would meet, I would have them again.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:08 pm

Nice post, Blind sided hubby.