It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mlv4
Virgin

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm

So unbelievably hot as fuck, W. Tonight should be off the charts and take their relationship and love for each other to new heights that I don’t think you or even they could have predicted or seen coming.

Have a great evening.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:46 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:10 pm
What a HOT beginning to his time here with you two!!!! So, now you have seen him fuck Lana again and make love to her, you stroked his cock for a while and felt how superior it is to your own, put his cock in your wife's tight pussy, held his cock as he fucked her, felt her pussy cuming on his cock as you held it in her and finally, at his command, you cleaned his cum from your wife's pussy!!! WOW!!!! I hope you enjoyed it, that it didn't push you too far in front of Lana. He definitely is playing the Alpha and cuck game with you. So, after this first sex session, there are only two things left for him to do to you, fuck your mouth and fuck your ass. Now that you have held it in your hand and eaten his cum, I'm pretty sure you know what you can expect over the next three weeks he is here......

Good luck and do what excites you, even if that is just watching them.

Rascal
Well, there's also fucking Lana's ass. They haven't reported he's done that yet either.

Not that w770 has suggested that anyone's ass is on the line, of course. I'm not prepared to rule it out, but seeing as he hasn't said yet that he's sucked Shawn's cock, I'm not sure giving up his ass is imminent.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
What a HOT beginning to his time here with you two!!!! So, now you have seen him fuck Lana again and make love to her, you stroked his cock for a while and felt how superior it is to your own, put his cock in your wife's tight pussy, held his cock as he fucked her, felt her pussy cuming on his cock as you held it in her and finally, at his command, you cleaned his cum from your wife's pussy!!! WOW!!!! I hope you enjoyed it, that it didn't push you too far in front of Lana. He definitely is playing the Alpha and cuck game with you. So, after this first sex session, there are only two things left for him to do to you, fuck your mouth and fuck your ass. Now that you have held it in your hand and eaten his cum, I'm pretty sure you know what you can expect over the next three weeks he is here......

Rascal
Well, there's also fucking Lana's ass. They haven't reported he's done that yet either.

Not that w770 has suggested that anyone's ass is on the line, of course. I'm not prepared to rule it out, but seeing as he hasn't said yet that he's sucked Shawn's cock, I'm not sure giving up his ass is imminent.
I don't see that as a possibility at all. Shawn hasn't even shown the slightest interest in Lanas ass, not even a finger. I would suggest he has even less interest in w770s.

I think these posts are pure projections. Now sucking Shawns cock, I believe that is 100% on the table. w770 has jerked him off and eaten his cum, at this point what's the difference?

3532734dreamer
Virgin

Unread post by 3532734dreamer » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:36 pm

From your description that was a hot and intense first night, w770..!

So hot that, finally, Lana got fucked properly again. And, as always, so incredibly, erotically hot that they made passionate love after.

But you... you came from staring at his naked body and big cock on display. You stroked him hard and guided him into Lana's pussy (repeatedly). You then cleaned her cum-fill pussy on his order. And it was just the first night!

What is left to escalate to in the role-play / fore-play? Vocalising your thoughts the next time you are stroking him? Admitting that his cock is heavy, massive and beautiful? Admitting that it looks incredible thrusting in and out of Lana as it stretches her pussy? Etc..? That might be night two. By night three it might not just be your hand working to get him hard. No judgement, you do what you feel you can / want to do. But the first night started strong and set the bar high.

Everyone in that bedroom knows who's dominant, but I think they are also wondering how far it will go?

All the best w770. Hope you have another great night!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:42 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 pm
airhorn wrote:
rascalnvixen wrote:

Rascal

I don't see that as a possibility at all. Shawn hasn't even shown the slightest interest in Lanas ass, not even a finger. I would suggest he has even less interest in w770s.

I think these posts are pure projections. Now sucking Shawns cock, I believe that is 100% on the table. w770 has jerked him off and eaten his cum, at this point what's the difference?
That's kind of my take, yeah. I wonder if, had Shawn not walked away to get a beer, w770 would have.

On the other hand, they've got weeks to sort this out. Who knows what will happen?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:39 pm

Quick update: Buddy in the bathroom at the bar. Haven't heard from Lana since Shawn's video. I plan to text her after my friend leaves. I miss her. But she's with him, and she's in love. So ...

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:50 pm

W, why don't you tell Shawn that Lana has been fucked in the ass in the past. No need to give details or Adam's name and keep it at just being in the past. Who's know he may catch a hint and make a play for that as well. I am sure that you both haven't even mentioned about her anal play at all, so no harm in putting an idea in his mind. You could tell him in private. Why not try it out today?

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:54 pm

w770 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:39 pm
Quick update: Buddy in the bathroom at the bar. Haven't heard from Lana since Shawn's video. I plan to text her after my friend leaves. I miss her. But she's with him, and she's in love. So ...
So you haven't heard from Lana since almost past 6 to 7 hours. Wow! Wonder, what all they are upto?

Dirknofistski
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dirknofistski » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:15 pm

Finally caught up on this entire thread, what a journey you've both been on! Admittedly, when I started reading this over the summer I was always hoping Lana would bring in another girl to cuck you with. To me, a FMF threesome is every guy's ultimate fantasy, so to share a cock with another girl while you are nowhere to be found is the ultimate submissive act. When is Cara getting involved? Have you thought about how they could make it really special for him? Maybe you could get them matching outfits + lingerie that they could greet him in? Cara is going to experience an incredible sexual high with Shawn and it is insanely hot that they will fuck each others brains out all night.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:43 pm

Not wanting to add to your pain too much, but technically you hadn’t heard from Lana since she emerged from the shower. The video drop was from Shawn, Lana maybe didn’t know he sent it.
But Lana is in safe hands, this makes a big difference. Live the dream and have a great evening!

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:55 am

I have resisted the temptation to suggest what W770 could do but I will just say what I might be tempted to do, were I to be in a situation where I would be acting as the waiter for Lana & Shawn whilst they dined together.
I would be wearing a t-shirt or something similar but would be naked below the waist, irrespective of how they were dressed. Clearly it would show my place in the pecking order.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:15 am

octavian wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:55 am
I have resisted the temptation to suggest what W770 could do but I will just say what I might be tempted to do, were I to be in a situation where I would be acting as the waiter for Lana & Shawn whilst they dined together.
I would be wearing a t-shirt or something similar but would be naked below the waist, irrespective of how they were dressed. Clearly it would show my place in the pecking order.
I think that a French Maids outfit would be more appropriate.

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:26 am

That would be too demeaning for me, strange as that might seem.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:47 am

Morning, W. I’m sure you will post an update about yesterday and last night, but I wanted to ask if you’d follow up on something you shared prior to Shawn’s arrival. In response to a question someone asked, you predicted Lana would fall even deeper in love with Shawn during this time they are together. From what you’ve observed so far, do you believe that has already happened?

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:23 am

W, aren't you Afraid that Lana would likely respect you less with you being in such a sub role. As a mother of your child, wouldn't she want he father to not be a sub/cuck. Don't think you should agree to wearing anything very sub. Sexual Actions in moment of heat are fine which might indicate a bi relationship, but don't sissyfy yourself for your own sake

grom
Prepubescent

Unread post by grom » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:32 am

I just wanted to give w770 a compliment and thank him for telling his story here, making us passengers with his wild ride into cuckolding. Both the good as the bad parts you and Lana have been through. I also find it admirable how you two keep connected to eachother in this process.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:53 am

I have to think the baby bump is growing.
3rd trimester is all growth but is she now obviously pregnant?
Last edited by Whenwillshe on Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:54 am

grom wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:32 am
I just wanted to give w770 a compliment and thank him for telling his story here, making us passengers with his wild ride into cuckolding. Both the good as the bad parts you and Lana have been through. I also find it admirable how you two keep connected to eachother in this process.
Yes, this whole story is utterly amazing 😂

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:02 am

The other sounds I heard involved a lot of repeated banging (for lack of a better word) of what I assume was the headboard against the wall, a continuous pounding against the wall, and of course, the deep and loud groans of Shawn as he came twice.

W770 - Might I recommend doing some maintenance on that headboard. The last thing you want is a trip to the ER over the holidays, contributing to a dampening of 'activities'. :shock: :lol: :lol:

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:40 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:13 am
w770 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Quick update while Lana is in the bathroom of the wine bar: As we were waiting for our table at the restaurant, I had my hand on her leg. As I moved my hand up, I felt something under her dress, high up on her thigh. She pulled her dress up slightly to show me a black lacy garter that I got her a few years ago. She gave me a little wink and pulled her dress back down.

The plan is for her to wait at the bar for Shawn while I sit at the other end. It'll be a way for me to watch them interact but in a sort of distant way. I feel like my dick is about to explode.
So, if I follow you correctly, you have been sitting with Lana at the wine bar for some time. Now you are moving to the other end and leaving her by herself, waiting for Shawn's arrival. Any server or customer paying attention will note her change of partners, and you still being at the wine bar.
Perhaps. We only entered the wine bar at the same time and she immediately went to the women's room while I sat at the bar on the opposite end of where she would eventually sit. So it was brief, but you do have a point, someone may have noticed.
Just4you32 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:47 am
Super hot situation and update W. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share with us. Shawn is really embracing the dominant bull role and seems like Lana loves it. Would be really interesting to hear his side of things on here. Does he know about your thread here?

I also think it’s a matter of time before he ups the domination level and you suck him, even if Lana is out. Can’t wait to see where you guys go over the next few weeks.
Shawn doesn't know of this thread and honestly, I think I'd rather keep it that way. I don't know exactly why. Maybe I just need a separation of those worlds?
naptownking wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:26 am
What an amazingly hot update - thank you for sharing with us! That's one hell of a reunion and I'm glad that you were involved in all the right ways.

You're going to be giving Shawn more handjobs this time around. Next time you do, bend down and kiss his abs. Or better yet, ask him permission to kiss his abs. Just a soft, gentle kiss on his ripped abs, his growing cock in your hand.
I will admit, he has great abs. Which is funny because he's said the same about mine, lol. I guess there's always a mutual admiration between guys that frequent the gym and are, for lack of a better word, fanatical about health and fitness. ]
michael8401 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:15 am
So damn hot man!!!!
Mlv4 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm
So unbelievably hot as fuck, W. Tonight should be off the charts and take their relationship and love for each other to new heights that I don’t think you or even they could have predicted or seen coming.

Have a great evening.
rascalnvixen wrote:

Rascal
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 pm
airhorn wrote:
rascalnvixen wrote:

Rascal

3532734dreamer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:36 pm
From your description that was a hot and intense first night, w770..!

So hot that, finally, Lana got fucked properly again. And, as always, so incredibly, erotically hot that they made passionate love after.

But you... you came from staring at his naked body and big cock on display. You stroked him hard and guided him into Lana's pussy (repeatedly). You then cleaned her cum-fill pussy on his order. And it was just the first night!

What is left to escalate to in the role-play / fore-play? Vocalising your thoughts the next time you are stroking him? Admitting that his cock is heavy, massive and beautiful? Admitting that it looks incredible thrusting in and out of Lana as it stretches her pussy? Etc..? That might be night two. By night three it might not just be your hand working to get him hard. No judgement, you do what you feel you can / want to do. But the first night started strong and set the bar high.

Everyone in that bedroom knows who's dominant, but I think they are also wondering how far it will go?

All the best w770. Hope you have another great night!
grom wrote:
trecital wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:54 am
grom wrote:
Yes, this whole story is utterly amazing 😂
Thank you. It's been a bit of a haze the last 48 hours honestly. This life is a strange one in that there's not one clear and definitive word to describe it, but rather a mix of very opposing emotions.

As far as the next step in terms of an escalation - I'm not sure that things will necessarily trend linearly in a direction that will end up with me going so far as to have him fuck me in the ass. I really think Shawn likes being dominant, and also praised/worshipped. But I haven't seen a side of him in all of our time jerking off together and banter that he wants to take it to that level. I could always be wrong, but this is something that he's never shown interest in.
edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 am
Are you sure your friend did not see Lana and Shawn out earlier. If he did that might have prompted a call to you.
I'm pretty sure he didn't. He asked about Lana briefly but showed no signs of him being aware of anything.
octavian wrote:
trecital wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:15 am
octavian wrote:
I think that a French Maids outfit would be more appropriate.
octavian wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:26 am
That would be too demeaning for me, strange as that might seem.
shawnm wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:23 am
W, aren't you Afraid that Lana would likely respect you less with you being in such a sub role. As a mother of your child, wouldn't she want he father to not be a sub/cuck. Don't think you should agree to wearing anything very sub. Sexual Actions in moment of heat are fine which might indicate a bi relationship, but don't sissyfy yourself for your own sake
So there is a line I do draw in the world of being submissive and I think it stems from my life out in the real world, where I'm regarded by my friends and our family as an extremely self-reliant, independent and masculine man. I know it might seem odd in this thread to hear that, but I guess this site reveals and then amplifies certain sides of our personalities, and those tend to get formulated into being what might be deemed as my entire personality. But the fact of the matter is, I won't "sissify" myself to the point where I feel like it goes beyond role play. It's hard to put into words and describe exactly what I'm thinking, but there is a threshold and limit to the acts I'm willing to do, and I appreciate how Shawn seems to intuitively understand where that line is and has yet to cross it.
Mlv4 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:47 am
Morning, W. I’m sure you will post an update about yesterday and last night, but I wanted to ask if you’d follow up on something you shared prior to Shawn’s arrival. In response to a question someone asked, you predicted Lana would fall even deeper in love with Shawn during this time they are together. From what you’ve observed so far, do you believe that has already happened?
Oh absolutely. She is smitten and in love, but I still feel that the marriage hasn't been threatened. It sounds contradictory, but I see nothing from her that would suggest to me that there is danger of our family being broken up.

Update: So after my friend left, I texted Lana to see what they were up to. They had pretty much a lovely couple's day of shopping, ice skating, taking pictures with Santa, visited some of the bakeries and shops that Lana loves - basically were a couple madly in love. We planned on them meeting me back home for a late dinner - which I made and served. As sometimes happens in our day to day life, I ate my dinner in the kitchen as I'm preparing it, while Lana cuddled up next to Shawn, who was sipping on a glass of red wine. "Damn... your husband really knows how to cook, Lana! Should we do something nice for him to thank him?" "Yeah baby, what do you think we should do?" "Lets let him decide. Hey cuck, what would you rather see? Us fucking like a couple of horny teens or do you want to see me make love to your sexy wife?"

The words came right out of my mouth without much hesitation. "Make love."

Shawn finished up his glass of red wine, picked Lana up and carried her into the bedroom like a pair of newlyweds and asked, "you coming?"

From there I watched them slowly undress each other. By the time they were both completely naked, Shawn positioned himself in the center of our bed. "Tell your cuck husband about this afternoon, and what you said to me at the cafe." Lana had already been blowing Shawn at this point, so she took his hard cock out of her mouth, using her hand now while she said, "I told him how I really needed to be fucked." "Mmm.... that's right Lana. Tell him what else you said..." "I told him that I needed to be taken like a slut." "That's right.. Keep going...." "Then we went back to his place and I was Shawn's little slut. We fucked with the curtains wide open so everyone knows how good he fucked me. And then I spent the rest of the day with Shawn's cum in my pussy...."

At this point, Shawn was fully erect - so he commanded Lana to straddle him. As she was preparing to take him into her married pussy, Shawn looked over at me - "No Lana. Let him do it" and called me over. "Put me into your sexy wife, cuck." I proceeded to take Shawn's hard cock and ease it into Lana, hearing her moan at how good he feels with every inch that she lowered herself onto it. Once she was fully in, I was directed back to the couch as Shawn sat up, told Lana, "I love you Lana." "I love you too Shawn." as they kissed in a way where I couldn't deny that they weren't just playing a part for my sake - they were both truly in love with each other. Their kissing continued while Lana slowly started grinding back and forth on Shawn's bare cock, her moans becoming louder through their kissing until the point where she broke off the kiss, looked up towards the ceiling and screamed that she was going to cum.

After her long and incredibly erotic orgasm that left her shaking for a few minutes afterwards, Shawn rolled Lana onto her back and proceeded to make love to her. They were positioned in such a way where I could really only see the top of Lana's head and of course, her legs, spread wide open and wrapped around her lover. Shawn positioned himself upwards so that I could see his full chest and abs on display while Lana caressed his muscles. He stared at me for what seemed to be an eternity, even while he talked to Lana - he never broke his gaze with me.

After some time, Shawn finally took his attention back to Lana, kissed her - on the lips at first and then her neck, which he knows well at this point, sends her into an immediate orgasm. "Shawn, you're going to make me cum so hard...... Cum with me!" "You want me to cum, my love?" "Yes baby, please." His thrusts were slow, even at this stage of their love making, as he looked down at her. "I love you, Lana." "I love you too Shawn. You feel so good inside of me." He bent down and kissed her with the same passion he had for her throughout the entire night. "I'm going to cum, Lana. I'm going to cum." "Cum inside me Shawn. Oh God, please cum inside of me!" "I love you." "I love you, too."

It was the most intense orgasm I've seen them share together that I couldn't resist anymore and blew my load all over myself watching.

From there, after a bit of time where we all recovered, Shawn said to me, "Hey dude - beer for me, water for her."

I returned to see Lana draped over Shawn, both completely passed out. So I left the drinks on the nightstand on my side of the bed, turned off the lights and went into the other room, to jerk off again after I was able to get it up.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:39 am

Hi W, and a wonderfully satisfying morning to you and Lana!!!
Thank you for taking time and effort to share your story of Lana’s developing romantic relationship with Shawn.
One question:
I don’t doubt your telling of Shawn and Lana falling in love and having feelings for each other. But when they are together, or they send a video specifically meant for you, how performative do you think their love talk is? Do you think they are over playing the “I Love Yous”, and “My Loves” for your benefit?
I have no doubt that Shawn is beating Lana’s tight little pussy up for his own benefit, and Lana is enjoying that big, heavy cock for her own benefit and they both are getting off on the wild sex they are having as well as the soft connecting, loving sex they have.
But the verbal stuff seems a little over the top and more for you then them.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 am

Yet another hot update W... May I ask what was for dinner? :D Was everyone formally dressed ?

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:51 am

I’m dying to know if you’ve had him in your mouth yet :)

I saw earlier on you responding if he would fuck you. I think that could happen for sure. Are you being kept pussy free for awhile now?
Ohio

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:03 am

Hot updates W. Just a question! You mentioned that Shawn has not shown any interest in taking your ass. But from what I infer, if he were to do it, I feel you would let him do so.

Dirknofistski
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dirknofistski » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:11 am

Amazingly hot update, watching two people in love fuck in front of you, him doing things to her you could never even dream of, has to be peak of this kink/fetish. Especially given how hot Lana is.

Did you hear them go at it again overnight? As a cuck, them sharing private moments without you and having to just hear them, getting woken up by them, is almost as hot as watching. Almost.

Any word on Cara's involvement? I asked above about maybe buying them matching lingerie/outfits to fuck Shawn In, I think it would ramp up the humiliation if he knew you did so. Or picking out outfits for them in general.

I know everyone has said it already but it bears repeating: you go above and beyond providing insanely timely and hot updates as this unfolds, we are grateful that you have brought us along on this journey. Thank you