It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rascalnvixen
Pervert

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:21 pm

The anticipation is extremely strong right now!!!! It's going to be quite a ride the next three weeks (no pun intended). So, W770, you seem to be open to them or at least Shawn upping the cuck angst for you. Would him telling you to lay on your marital bed naked and have Lana also naked lean up against you as a foundation for him to make love to her? You feeling every thrust he gives her, feeling her orgasms he gives her? Would it be too much for you if he wants you to fucklick her pussy as he fucks her? Not saying that cock sucking would be involved, but then again, you never know what will happen in the heat of the moment. Would these thoughts be too much for your angst levels???

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:53 pm

I hope you all had a great evening.
How are you feeling?

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:11 am

W, would you be going for your very early morning workout as usual, and given that Lana must have been doing another form of hard-core workouts the entire night. Or were you awake the entire night with cuck angst and will skip your morning workout.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:18 am

Quick update before I go to the gym. I'll update more and answer questions when I have a chance later today hopefully

- Came home to Lana blowing Shawn on the couch
- he took her into the bedroom and slammed the bedroom door
- I heard them fuck LOUDLY for maybe 45 min
- Repeat of last year, Shawn came out naked to grab drinks and stood in front of me and I jerked off and came on myself
- I then watched them make love
- Shawn had me stroke him and guide him into Lana
- He also directed me to lick his cum out of Lana after he was done
- They fell asleep in bed together and I slept in the other bedroom
- I've been up for a few hours and peaked into the bedroom. They both still sleeping, Lana cuddled up onto him
- I'm about to walk the dog really quick and then go to the gym. The plan is for them to spend the day together today and I'll be making them dinner tonight. I'm not sure where they'll be spending the night though.

Sorry for the brief update. I'll give more details a bit later. Hope everyone had a good night.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:31 am

Wow. Just wow. What an amazing start and so much still to come. How verbal were they while you watched them make love? How many times did Lana tell Shawn she loved him/is in love with him? Did Lana like seeing you stroke his cock and does she get off watching and hearing him take charge like he did? Making and serving them dinner tonight sounds hot. Do you plan on joining them or just serve quietly and treat them as a real couple (which they obviously are) enjoying a romantic evening together?

Thanks.

3532734dreamer
Virgin

Unread post by 3532734dreamer » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:39 am

w770 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:18 am
Quick update before I go to the gym. I'll update more and answer questions when I have a chance later today hopefully

- Repeat of last year, Shawn came out naked to grab drinks and stood in front of me and I jerked off and came on myself
- I've been up for a few hours and peaked into the bedroom. They both still sleeping, Lana cuddled up onto him
- I'm about to walk the dog really quick and then go to the gym. The plan is for them to spend the day together today and I'll be making them dinner tonight. I'm not sure where they'll be spending the night though.

Sorry for the brief update. I'll give more details a bit later. Hope everyone had a good night.
Wow w770! Like Mlv4 said, amazing start!

How do you feel about what happened? Can't wait to hear the details.

Good luck with the rest of the day and with making them dinner ;)

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:25 am

Hi Will
You never need to say sorry for an update, however brief. We are all grateful that you are able share your adventure with us.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:02 am

Great update - glad the day finally arrived and went well!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:17 am

How did it feel watching Lana give her heart and body to someone else last night. Did she send you out of the room or did you leave voluntarily?

Also was Lana already naked when you got home did you to see Shaun enjoy undressing his girlfriend?
Last edited by tojanman on Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:44 am

Great update. When they left the wine bar last night I actually felt the cuckold angst and it wasn't even my wife! Thank you so much for allowing us to join you, Lana and Shawn on this journey. How you manage to write in the midst of the angst is amazing. Awesome that Lana and Shawn enjoyed he each other and you got to guide his cock into your gorgeous wife after the tease talk about it. Love to know how that felt and how Lana looked as you did that. Enjoy your time together.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:12 am

I think the thing that could give W the most Angst is not the sex acts but the fact Lana and Shawn will be enjoying the holiday season going shopping, sightseeing, eating in restaurants, working out, strolling through your town without you. You will be replaced by Shawn. He will be doing with Lana what normaly a husband would do. You may find yourself feeling irrelevant and lonely after a while.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:20 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:12 am
I think the thing that could give W the most Angst is not the sex acts but the fact Lana and Shawn will be enjoying the holiday season going shopping, sightseeing, eating in restaurants, working out, strolling through your town without you. You will be replaced by Shawn. He will be doing with Lana what normaly a husband would do. You may find yourself feeling irrelevant and lonely after a while.
E&D - Totally off the wall. How about Shawn takes Lana to a Doctor's appointment about the baby and mentions he's her BF, knowing full well the staff knows she is married.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:27 am

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us. How was it to stroke Shawn and taste his cum? Must have been so hot.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:13 am

w770 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Quick update while Lana is in the bathroom of the wine bar: As we were waiting for our table at the restaurant, I had my hand on her leg. As I moved my hand up, I felt something under her dress, high up on her thigh. She pulled her dress up slightly to show me a black lacy garter that I got her a few years ago. She gave me a little wink and pulled her dress back down.

The plan is for her to wait at the bar for Shawn while I sit at the other end. It'll be a way for me to watch them interact but in a sort of distant way. I feel like my dick is about to explode.
So, if I follow you correctly, you have been sitting with Lana at the wine bar for some time. Now you are moving to the other end and leaving her by herself, waiting for Shawn's arrival. Any server or customer paying attention will note her change of partners, and you still being at the wine bar.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:15 am

I am hoping you got his cock in your mouth too and cleaned him off as well showing your appreciation
Ohio

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:24 am

Mlv4 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:39 am
Smoking hot to think about Lana and Shawn going wild in your living room tonight for a few hours. Then she whispers in his ear to take her to your bedroom. Before he does, she walks over to you, kisses you on the cheek, then tells you “Goodnight husband,” just before he sweeps her up in his arms, carries her away to your bedroom, which upon entering, she glances back at you just before closing and locking the door. However things unfold tonight I’m sure it will be out of thi world….for all three of you.

Have fun.
A lot of the night unfolded in more or less how you predicted. I'll go into this with the update.
michael8401 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:17 pm
Loving the updates!!!!
TheHammer wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:21 pm
Enjoy the ride these next couple of weeks, may be the last time in a long while that Lana will be able to play. If there are any boxes left to check,do so now.
3532734dreamer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:39 am
w770 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:18 am

Wow w770! Like Mlv4 said, amazing start!

How do you feel about what happened? Can't wait to hear the details.

Good luck with the rest of the day and with making them dinner ;)
octavian wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:25 am
Hi Will
You never need to say sorry for an update, however brief. We are all grateful that you are able share your adventure with us.
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:02 am
Great update - glad the day finally arrived and went well!
kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:44 am
Great update. When they left the wine bar last night I actually felt the cuckold angst and it wasn't even my wife! Thank you so much for allowing us to join you, Lana and Shawn on this journey. How you manage to write in the midst of the angst is amazing. Awesome that Lana and Shawn enjoyed he each other and you got to guide his cock into your gorgeous wife after the tease talk about it. Love to know how that felt and how Lana looked as you did that. Enjoy your time together.
Pecannut wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:27 am
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us. How was it to stroke Shawn and taste his cum? Must have been so hot.
edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:12 am
Mlv4 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:31 am
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing start and so much still to come. How verbal were they while you watched them make love? How many times did Lana tell Shawn she loved him/is in love with him? Did Lana like seeing you stroke his cock and does she get off watching and hearing him take charge like he did? Making and serving them dinner tonight sounds hot. Do you plan on joining them or just serve quietly and treat them as a real couple (which they obviously are) enjoying a romantic evening together?

Thanks.
Thanks guys. To answer Mlv4's questions - they were very vocal, especially during the first 45 min while they were fucking. While they were making love, it was a different kind of verbal, but still very much so. Yes, Lana enjoyed the sight of me stroking Shawn, but not the pure act of it, but more of the establishing of him as the dominant. She's really attracted to his take charge, alpha persona. In terms of joining them or not, I will not. The plan is to make them dinner and essentially be in the background. Where it goes from there, I'm not entirely sure. More in the update.
tojanman wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:17 am
How did it feel watching Lana give her heart and body to someone else last night. Did she send you out of the room or did you leave voluntarily?

Also was Lana already naked when you got home did you to see Shaun enjoy undressing his girlfriend?
It was another type of angst. Watching her on all fours, gripping the bedsheets, while he spanks her and grabs her hips, pulls her hair as they violently fuck is one thing, but watching him thrust slowly and kiss her with a certain level of passion is entirely something else. In regards to if I left volutarily, Shawn actually was the one that sent me out. Your question about her state of dress when I got home - she was in her panties, garter, and heels when I was home. I watched him slide her panties off however.

Update: After paying the tab and taking my last drink, I gathered the courage to make my way home, trembling with anticipation. As is standard, the dog ran up to me and greeted me upon opening the door, but in the corner of my eye, I already saw a stark naked Shawn on the couch with his hands behind his head with Lana kneeling on the ground in front of him wearing her black heels, red panties, and black garter. The sound of her moaning on his cock was pure lust, as she was literally worshipping it. I took a seat on the loveseat across from them as Shawn locked in eye contact with me. I looked down and clearly saw Lana's hand playing with her pussy, something she never does when she goes down on me.

"Come up here, my love." The fact that he calls her "my love" is a punch to the gut. Lana kept his monster cock in her mouth and pleasured him while he reached over and played with her married pussy for her. "You like that cock, don't you, Lana?" "I missed your cock so much, my love." This went on for another 10 minutes until he told her to stand up in front of him while he slowly pulled her panties down. "Now go give your cuck husband a kiss before I take you to the bed you share with him."

Without hesitation, Lana turned around, in her heels and garter, leaned down and gave me a deep and slow kiss, using her tongue so that I could clearly note the scent and taste of his musk and precum.

After she came back to her lover, he picked her up, with both of her legs on either side of him and carried her to the bedroom. Now I know that Shawn and Lana have been talking a lot about how much he wanted to fuck her in front of me, so I assumed that he wanted me to follow them into the room. But just as they crossed the threshold, he said, "Not this time bud. Don't worry. You'll hear plenty." and slammed the door.

From there, I sat on the loveseat, taking off my shirt and pants, stroking myself, trying my hardest not to cum while I listened to the loudest fucking I've ever heard them. Some of the most notable things I heard:

"FUCK ME SHAWN!!!!! DON'T STOP!!!"
"OH GOD SHAWN, IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!"
"IT'S YOUR PUSSY, SHAWN! IT'S YOUR PUSSY!"
"I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK, SHAWN!"

The other sounds I heard involved a lot of repeated banging (for lack of a better word) of what I assume was the headboard against the wall, a continuous pounding against the wall, and of course, the deep and loud groans of Shawn as he came twice.

Like i mentioned in my update earlier, after about 45 minutes, the bedroom door opened up and a very naked Shawn came out as he made his way to the fridge. Right after he emerged from the bedroom, he saw me on the loveseat stroking myself, to which he gave me a cocky smirk, the same as he did the first time this happened last year. He grabbed a beer for himself and a bottle of water for Lana and made his way back over to me. Nothing had to be said between us as we both knew what was about to happen. I stared at his sweaty muscular chest and abs and then down at his large cock, covered in his and Lana's cum, and not more than a few minutes later, I was cumming all over myself.

He gave me a minute to gather myself, and said, "C'mon. I want you to see me make love to your wife."

I followed him into the bedroom where I saw Lana, completely naked - I guess at some point he took her heels off along with the garter. She looked like she had just run a marathon and could barely utter a word upon Shawn handing her the bottle of water. I took a seat on the small couch across from the bed and watched him spoon her, caressing her breasts, running his hands down the length of her body, squeezing her ass. "Fuck I missed this ass, Lana..." Eventually, her hand reached behind her, obviously stroking Shawn, preparing him for their next round. However, after about a minute, he told her to lay back and relax. "I want you to see your cuck husband do it."

He beckoned me over and we all crossed that line together. "Go ahead. Get me hard for your wife." I proceeded to reach my hand out, take him into my palm and began giving him a hand job. Now, Shawn's cock has always looked completely massive in Lana's small hands, and I thought it might seem different in my hand. I was wrong. His cock, even when soft, is truly massive. The first word that comes to mind when I held it is "heavy." The weight behind it was unlike mine in every way. "Yeah keep going. Just like that." He slowly got hard again and I thought that was my cue to take my seat again on the couch, but I was wrong. "Whoa, where are you going? Come here Lana. Your cuck husband is going to put my cock into that tight little pussy."

Lana then scooted over to him and began to part her legs. "No no no... Cuck... open her legs for me." I then took Lana by the knees and opened up her legs for Shawn. "NO. Do it again. But slowly. I want you to really know what's going on." So Lana closed her legs again, and this time I parted her legs slowly like he directed me. "That's right. Open your sexy wife's legs for me. That's my pussy, right?" "It's your pussy, Shawn." It was the first time I confessed it to him in person.

When Lana's legs were fully parted, Shawn then directed me to guide him in. "Nice and slow, one inch at a time."

Just as I was guiding him in and he slowly thrusted into Lana, Shawn directed me again, "keep your hand there." I didn't really know what he meant at first, but then it became clear. He started thrusting in and out of Lana, and every time he pulled out of her, he wanted me to guide her back in. Eventually, after about 5 minutes Lana screamed that she was going to cum. "Keep your hand there, cuck. I want you to feel it." Just then, Lana started convulsing and shaking like crazy and I felt her pussy go into a spasm. "OH GOD............ I"M CUMMING ALL OVER THAT COCK, SHAWN!!!"

After her orgasm subsided, Shawn directed me back to the couch and then proceeded to make love to Lana. From there, I watched him take her missionary, lotus, and then back in missionary, hearing them both confess their love for each other throughout. He made love to her slowly, teasing out another orgasm from her in lotus, and then again when he told her that he was about to cum as they were both back in missionary. The entire time , they were face to face, kissing, whispering to each other things I couldn't hear, and then as they were sharing their last orgasm together, I watched her lock her legs around his waist as he drove his cock deep into Lana as they both moaned for each other while he filled her up.

I wasn't sure what was about to happen next - if I was to leave, or if was going to be afforded the opportunity to make love to Lana as well. Just then Shawn directed me over to Lana again. "Lick my cum." I actually wasn't sure at this point if he meant that he wanted me to actually put him in my mouth or if he meant to clean his cum from Lana. However, he proceeded off the bed to grab his beer and so I concluded that he meant for me to clean Lana.

Eventually, Shawn took his place back on the bed and spooned Lana, who was clearly exhausted. "Hey dude, can you make sure to turn off the lights and close the door behind you? I want Lana to get some rest."

I spent the rest of the night furiously jerking off in the other bedroom replaying everything that just happened with the taste of Shawn's cum in my mouth.

When I got back from the gym this morning, I checked the bedroom but neither of them were there. Then I realized that they were both in Lana's shower. I proceeded to do the morning chores like I always do, like running the dishwasher, doing the laundry, giving the dog breakfast, when after about 20 minutes, they both emerged from the bedroom, Shawn wearing a towel around his waist and Lana with a towel around her midsection.

The plan is for them to grab some breakfast at a diner nearby and then spend the day together. Will update next when I can.

octavian
Trainable

Unread post by octavian » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:08 am

What an amazingly erotic update. This is a cuck dream come true.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:29 am

So hot 🔥

Just4you32
Virgin

Unread post by Just4you32 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:47 am

Super hot situation and update W. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share with us. Shawn is really embracing the dominant bull role and seems like Lana loves it. Would be really interesting to hear his side of things on here. Does he know about your thread here?

I also think it’s a matter of time before he ups the domination level and you suck him, even if Lana is out. Can’t wait to see where you guys go over the next few weeks.

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:26 am

What an amazingly hot update - thank you for sharing with us! That's one hell of a reunion and I'm glad that you were involved in all the right ways.

You're going to be giving Shawn more handjobs this time around. Next time you do, bend down and kiss his abs. Or better yet, ask him permission to kiss his abs. Just a soft, gentle kiss on his ripped abs, his growing cock in your hand.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:50 am

Update: I just got a video sent from Shawn's phone. I started the video and see Lana grabbing Shawn's headboard being taken like a slut, screaming at how amazing his cock feels. "Does your cuck husband make you cum???" "No!!! He can't make me cum!" Shawn then proceeds to pound her mercilessly until she looks like she's having a seizure and the headboard looks like it's about to come apart.

I guess they decided to come back to his place in the middle of their day together to fuck.

Also a friend randomly texted me, telling me he's in the area and wants to go out for a drink. I'm going to have to coordinate carefully with Lana so that my friend doesn't see her out with Shawn.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:15 am

So damn hot man!!!!
Ohio

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 am

Are you sure your friend did not see Lana and Shawn out earlier. If he did that might have prompted a call to you.

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:32 pm

Come on,W!
Be the best cuck and suck!

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:10 pm

What a HOT beginning to his time here with you two!!!! So, now you have seen him fuck Lana again and make love to her, you stroked his cock for a while and felt how superior it is to your own, put his cock in your wife's tight pussy, held his cock as he fucked her, felt her pussy cuming on his cock as you held it in her and finally, at his command, you cleaned his cum from your wife's pussy!!! WOW!!!! I hope you enjoyed it, that it didn't push you too far in front of Lana. He definitely is playing the Alpha and cuck game with you. So, after this first sex session, there are only two things left for him to do to you, fuck your mouth and fuck your ass. Now that you have held it in your hand and eaten his cum, I'm pretty sure you know what you can expect over the next three weeks he is here......

Good luck and do what excites you, even if that is just watching them.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal