a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:19 am

john jasson wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:25 am
Happy to see you posting again gruenberg. It's wonderful how your wife cooks up these hot scenarios all on her own. When we were much younger, I often tried to contrive situations for my own wife, but in the end I gave up. She seemed to be able to do a much better job by herself without even trying. It just happened. It appears to be something they are simply good at.
my wife is definitely the one who initiates her adventures. actually i am not very happy about the fact that she is sleeping with so many different men. but i accepted it as a part of her personality. that is the reason why i wouldn`t set her up with someone. it is her thing.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:27 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:12 pm
Glad you have posted again. Tom doesn’t seem the dominant she is looking for though.
i know tom for a while and he is a nice guy. no he isn`t the dominant type at first sight. maybe my wife sees something different in him or he was just in the right place at the right time and that he got lucky again.
my wife`s past dominant long term lovers maybe were also not the dominat at first sight. o.k., they were all very successful at their job or like King Asshole III. just born rich.
there is also the possibility that my wife could lead tom in the direction she like him to be. normally my wife is very powerful and tough in her professional life and she knows how to handle people. she could use her skills on him.

the thing is, that my wife liked to be dominated by her past lovers. even the bdsm play they were playing was something she liked and let herself fall into it. we had not such experiences and i could not imagine slapping my wife or cause her pain, even if i know it is in a sexual thing and she wants me to do it. i simply could not do it. i also don`t have the urge or sexual desire to do it for myself.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:30 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:01 am
Thank you gruenberg,

I've only just come across your story following yesterday's posting but am more than happy I did. Your wife is living the hotwife dream and your allowing of it has made you very special to her. It's extremely well written, and more especially considering English is a foreign language for you. I hope you continue to post for a long time to come.
as long as there is something to tell and there are some people who want to read it, i will post.

our journey, the long stony way, developed over the years to the point we are right now. my wife wanted to go this way and it is no secret that i am not always happy, but like i have already written and i don`t want to repeat it endlessly to bore everyone about how i see it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:30 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Thank you gruenberg,

I've only just come across your story following yesterday's posting but am more than happy I did. Your wife is living the hotwife dream and your allowing of it has made you very special to her. It's extremely well written, and more especially considering English is a foreign language for you. I hope you continue to post for a long time to come.
as long as there is something to tell and there are some people who want to read it, i will post.

our journey, the long stony way, developed over the years to the point we are right now. my wife wanted to go this way and it is no secret that i am not always happy, but like i have already written and i don`t want to repeat it endlessly to bore everyone about how i see it.
Yes for me, it's been a major feature of this thread just how many posters completely ignore your clearly repeated words, and instead substitute their own interpretation of how your feelings 'must be', as if it was themselves and not you in that position.

(Almost as if they don't want to read what's being said.)

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:47 am

avid fan wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:35 am
Thanks Gruenberg, awesome developments...and I can reassure you that you have many fans on here who wait with baited breathe on your posts.

I have to say I'm infatuated with your wife, she seems utterly divine, I think in that her brain seems very much switched on to the more psychological aspects of sexuality...

Appreciate you haven't ever posted pics but can you describe her, maybe give an Idea of a celebrity or famous name she most resembles??
yes, she is gorgeous. how i fell in love with her is written in my very early posts.
she is the perfect mother to our daughter and the best wife you could imagine. she knows that her debauchery isn`t the norm and that it takes a lot from me to accept it and to let her do her stuff. she is very graceful and let me feel this. i guess her love is even stronger, because i let her do her thing.

i haven`t posted a picture and i would never do. it is too dangerous because of her professional life. but i can describe her appearance as best i can do.
she is small and petite, because of that she wears often high heels. she has a high heel fetish and finds very often reasons to buy new one. when ever there is a global shortage of high heels, she could provide some. but it is her money and how she spends it is her thing. i spend my money also for stuff that makes no clue for her.
her breast are rather small. i like them very much, but my wife needed some time to accept them. she always wanted bigger ones. a few years back, her boss, her first lover, wanted her to get them enhanced. he even suggested a friend of him to do the job. my wife was really considering and i am very happy she didn`t.
her hair colour is blonde. she is a natural blonde, but is dyeing it in many different types of blonde. i often don`t see the difference, but that is maybe because i am male.
she dresses very business-like at her job. she was a high paid laywer but drifted into the univerity field lately and her style didn`t change much. i guess her male students have some milf/teacher-phantasies going on. if only they knew.

i don`t have a celebrity in mind i could tell. but i will think about it.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:53 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:30 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Thank you gruenberg,

Yes for me, it's been a major feature of this thread just how many posters completely ignore your clearly repeated words, and instead substitute their own interpretation of how your feelings 'must be', as if it was themselves and not you in that position.

(Almost as if they don't want to read what's being said.)
yes, that could be the "problem", but the other thing is, that i posted my first post on this topic nearly 2 years ago. i also stopped for a few months and some don`t remember the whole stony way. it is our life, i remember of course what we have experienced. but reading so many different stories on the forum no one can remember everything and cannot keep apart every single storyline.

i don`t have a problem repeating if i am got asked, but i don`t want to bore someone by repeating the things i have already told.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:04 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:53 am
yes, that could be the "problem", but the other thing is, that i posted my first post on this topic nearly 2 years ago. i also stopped for a few months and some don`t remember the whole stony way. it is our life, i remember of course what we have experienced. but reading so many different stories on the forum no one can remember everything and cannot keep apart every single storyline.

i don`t have a problem repeating if i am got asked, but i don`t want to bore someone by repeating the things i have already told.
I've only joined OHW extremely recently (December 2021) and therefore wasn't aware of your thread until later postings. I therefore read the whole thread in one or two goes, or at least skimmed over the entire lot, in effect being as aware of the initial postings as later ones. So perhaps this is why complete, and what I thought, purposeful 'ignorance' of your true feelings by others was so apparent to me.

For me the strangest part was no matter how many times you repeated this message, giving the same answer, that it didn't make you aroused but rather confused, and you did it entirely for her sake, people continued to just pretend you said exactly the opposite. Incredible really.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:56 am

i wrote our long stony way about a longer time, so maybe reading it just in a few days it showes some other patters. like how often i repeated my point of view.

it is not always easy to me to be married to a hotwife. i love my wife from the bottom of my heart i can`t image being married to someone else. and i also know for sure that she loves me the same way. we have so many things we connect. but there is also the other side of her, the one who wants to escape her family life and this is part of her personality. you can`t just love one only half of his soul. the part to like.

i don`t know if someone remebers that i wrote a while back that i enjoy being with my daughter alone while mummy is on her trip. we spend some very quality time, just daughter and dad and it is so much fun. with all my work i have usually not so much time for her during the week, thatswhy i enjoy being with her just the two of us.
usually we take one classic car and make a trip to the sea. my daughter knows that this means ice cream and junk food.
but she isn`t that little girl anymore and being at the beginning of the puberty i don`t know if she wants to spend time with ol`dad anymore that much. at this time of a life the main persons for a human being aren`t her parents anymore. they focus on their friends. i have to deal with this development. and i also don`t know how our daughter getting older will affect my wife`s hotwife life. it is easy as long as the kids are young. you don`t have to explain much. but nowadays it won`t be that easy to just tell her anything.
a wife and mother coming home from a date with the typical look and smell of sex isn`t something you can hide from a teenager. i guess there will be some changes coming the way.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:50 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:56 am
a wife and mother coming home from a date with the typical look and smell of sex isn`t something you can hide from a teenager. i guess there will be some changes coming the way.
This sounds so familiar, it's up to the parents, and especially the hotwife, to recognise the children are getting older. Children come first even if she has to curb her activities, she hardly needs it to survive, she does still have a loving husband

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:51 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:36 am
Gerrymander321 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 am
anilkp69 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:26 am

That's what being a cuck means mate! She gets to fuck around with whoever she wants, they can be rough with her, she will do anything to please them , while he, the beta male, waits for her to come back, takes care of his daughter untill then.
From what I have seen on OHW, there is no single definition of what a Cuckold is and what he will accept as to the dynamics of the relationship. Some of us struggle to come to grips with these various dynamics. Simply stating This is the Way just doesn't do it and quite frankly, at the risk of being redundant, is too simple.

Exactly as stated above...
Number one I’m not sure he ever said he’s a cuckold per se. He’s stated many times he’s not actually happy that she’s out doing all these things with other men. He likes her being more sexual with him, though. He actually DOES want to fuck other women too. As I’ve read throughout these various posts that’s actually opposite of what most “cucks” are like. And where is the law codifying that a “cuckold just MUST let things happen?
From how it reads, she’s saying she wants to do as she pleases when she pleases with whomever she pleases and she wants him to be the caretaker of the baby that isn’t even his while not allowing him the pleasures HE WANTS. And he’s making excuses for her saying it’s about compromise. I don’t read where she is compromising anything.
That’s how it reads at least.
marriage is full of compromises.
Hi Gruenberg, I just finished and enjoyed reading your "Long Stony Way" and you are without a doubt a stellar husband and father. You wrote the above in April of 2021 in response to another commenter and it stuck with me throughout the remainder of your story. "Marriage is Full of Compromises." and anyone who has been married for any length of time knows how true that statement is.

I also understand how this is your story, your telling of the events of your life together so it is obliviously a little bias towards your views. But, what I really want to know is how your beautiful, loving wife and mother compromised?

Were there times she was asked suddenly to take your daughter midweek to the sea for the weekend vacating your home so you could spend time with your cars or a lover? How many times did she cancel plans with friends and family so you could indulge your whims? I'm really just trying to understand exactly what you got out of this other than a "Happy Wife?'

You wrote on a number of occasions that her activities, be it the act, with whom or both upset you. You never expressed any interested watching or sharing her with others. You seemed to derive no sexual satisfaction at all from her activities other than you stating that you received more sex from her when she was seeing another. So, I ask again, How did she compromise for a man who's commitment and love never wavered. Even when it was revealed that she was impregnated by another?

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:07 am

gruenberg wrote:

..we have so many things we connect. but there is also the other side of her, the one who wants to escape her family life and this is part of her personality. you can`t just love one only half of his soul. the part to like.

Most of us have personalities that aren't going to stand up to any serious critical analysis, we all have our less savoury behavioural traits. We can't however pretend that those less than perfect characteristics don't need controlling. A serial recidivist can't use it's part of my personality as a defence. This was never a mutually agreed activity, you were given no choice, you may have gained some benefits but could never say stop. Once children are older she should show some more responsibility for her own actions, you shouldn't have to rationalize her behaviour as part of her unchangeable package.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:45 am

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:51 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:36 am
Gerrymander321 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:33 am
R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:16 am

From what I have seen on OHW, there is no single definition of what a Cuckold is and what he will accept as to the dynamics of the relationship. Some of us struggle to come to grips with these various dynamics. Simply stating This is the Way just doesn't do it and quite frankly, at the risk of being redundant, is too simple.

Exactly as stated above...
Number one I’m not sure he ever said he’s a cuckold per se. He’s stated many times he’s not actually happy that she’s out doing all these things with other men. He likes her being more sexual with him, though. He actually DOES want to fuck other women too. As I’ve read throughout these various posts that’s actually opposite of what most “cucks” are like. And where is the law codifying that a “cuckold just MUST let things happen?
From how it reads, she’s saying she wants to do as she pleases when she pleases with whomever she pleases and she wants him to be the caretaker of the baby that isn’t even his while not allowing him the pleasures HE WANTS. And he’s making excuses for her saying it’s about compromise. I don’t read where she is compromising anything.
That’s how it reads at least.
marriage is full of compromises.
Hi Gruenberg, I just finished and enjoyed reading your "Long Stony Way" and you are without a doubt a stellar husband and father. You wrote the above in April of 2021 in response to another commenter and it stuck with me throughout the remainder of your story. "Marriage is Full of Compromises." and anyone who has been married for any length of time knows how true that statement is.

I also understand how this is your story, your telling of the events of your life together so it is obliviously a little bias towards your views. But, what I really want to know is how your beautiful, loving wife and mother compromised?

Were there times she was asked suddenly to take your daughter midweek to the sea for the weekend vacating your home so you could spend time with your cars or a lover? How many times did she cancel plans with friends and family so you could indulge your whims? I'm really just trying to understand exactly what you got out of this other than a "Happy Wife?'

You wrote on a number of occasions that her activities, be it the act, with whom or both upset you. You never expressed any interested watching or sharing her with others. You seemed to derive no sexual satisfaction at all from her activities other than you stating that you received more sex from her when she was seeing another. So, I ask again, How did she compromise for a man who's commitment and love never wavered. Even when it was revealed that she was impregnated by another?
this is a very difficult question and not easy at all to answer. there ahve been written tousands of book why love last and what love makes. i am no writer, also not in english, so i can only give a very inadequate and incomplete answer.
first of all her getting pregnant by her boss was a huge gap in our relationship. i am sure i couldn`t get all the emotions together writing about it back then. my wife was and is very grateful to the fact that we made it. and we made it good, i can say after so many years. for me it would have been a way bigger lost if i had lost my family before i even got it. today i can`t image not being with them.

my wife is also the best mother to our daughter i can image. we made our best to raise her even with our jobs. my wife stepped back at the beginning, when our daughter was young and later it was easier for me to work from home while our daughter was at home. so we just fit togehter very well.

my wife also deals very good with my rubbish i do. i don`t write much about it here, because it isn`t on topic very much, but i just can say i have a lot of freedom to do what i want by myself and she is very understanding.

a relationship is always giving and taking. as long as verybody is getting or giving what he wants to get or to give, everything will end up fine.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:52 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:07 am
gruenberg wrote:

..we have so many things we connect. but there is also the other side of her, the one who wants to escape her family life and this is part of her personality. you can`t just love one only half of his soul. the part to like.

Most of us have personalities that aren't going to stand up to any serious critical analysis, we all have our less savoury behavioural traits. We can't however pretend that those less than perfect characteristics don't need controlling. A serial recidivist can't use it's part of my personality as a defence. This was never a mutually agreed activity, you were given no choice, you may have gained some benefits but could never say stop. Once children are older she should show some more responsibility for her own actions, you shouldn't have to rationalize her behaviour as part of her unchangeable package.
my english isn`t that good so I don't know if I understood everything correctly.
i just can say that i would prefer to live the life of a calm suburban guy, doing a bbq, getting a bear belly, watching his daughter bringing home idiot losers. but sometimes, life is getting you some other candies. i got some other candies and my life isn`t bad at all. i have everthing i dream about so why should i change a thing.
maybe my wish about the life with a monogamous wife would bring some other things i don`t want? i will never know.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am

gruenberg wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:52 am
Chrislydi wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

my english isn`t that good so I don't know if I understood everything correctly.
i just can say that i would prefer to live the life of a calm suburban guy, doing a bbq, getting a bear belly, watching his daughter bringing home idiot losers. but sometimes, life is getting you some other candies. i got some other candies and my life isn`t bad at all. i have everthing i dream about so why should i change a thing.
maybe my wish about the life with a monogamous wife would bring some other things i don`t want? i will never know.
Yes this wasn't really my point, I never wanted to suggest that you should have followed a monogamous lifestyle and everything you associate with it, not that I do particularly. What I was driving at is there comes a time, with bringing up children, when common sense tells you when to reign in anything that might negatively impinge on their upbringing. If you're of a mind were the children should know all about your lifestyle then that's your decision, but naturally a need to protect them always comes first for us.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:35 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am
gruenberg wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:52 am
Chrislydi wrote:
gruenberg wrote:

Yes this wasn't really my point, I never wanted to suggest that you should have followed a monogamous lifestyle and everything you associate with it, not that I do particularly. What I was driving at is there comes a time, with bringing up children, when common sense tells you when to reign in anything that might negatively impinge on their upbringing. If you're of a mind were the children should know all about your lifestyle then that's your decision, but naturally a need to protect them always comes first for us.
o.k., i understand.

i don`t know if i wrote it here on another topic, but i would never want our daughter to find out. neither does my wife. that is the problem of kids getting older. as a young child it was no problem, but now it is getting more difficult to hide.

i would really be interested how other couple handle this development.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 am

gruenberg wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:35 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am

o.k., i understand.

i don`t know if i wrote it here on another topic, but i would never want our daughter to find out. neither does my wife. that is the problem of kids getting older. as a young child it was no problem, but now it is getting more difficult to hide.

i would really be interested how other couple handle this development.
Where there's a will there's usually a way, to use a slightly bastardised version of a well known saying.

We took the more radical solution, or rather my wife did, of returning to a vanilla lifestyle after our twins reached the age of eight. It was the risk of even fellow school pupils and their parents finding out, although our boys' prep school was outside of the state sector, and not particulately near, they weren't boarders and were home every evening.

I think you need to work out what's practicable and achievable for yourselves. Do you have to carry on this lifestyle throughout her teenage years? How easy is it to hide from her? What are the chances the unexpected might upset the applecart? The longer you continue, the greater the chance of the unexpected happening, meaning she finds out despite your best efforts. Maybe it's best to plan for when rather than if she finds out? Alternatively you could pre-empt it by telling her of your wife's extra marital activities, despite neither of you wanting that. If your lifestyle can't even be put on a temporary hold it's a risk you may have just have to carry

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:31 am

so how it went on:

my gorgoues wife and i made some rules about tom. we talked if she wanted to see him again and because he is single it might be easy for her to meet him. it is getting more and more difficult at our home.
yes, she might see him again. they haven`t fucked, she just blew him twice. one was the time with his wife before they seperated a while ago. my wife and his wife gave him a double blowjob and the last time was as my wife was over at his home.
the thing is tom is a nice guy and my wife has this preference for assholes. it sounds hard, but it is this way. the problem is that although my wife is working in a field with many alpha males but recently switching to the university the peolpe she is around changed also. at her university life aren`t many alpha males. most are older man she isn`t interested. students are off limit. she promised.
thatswhy tom just came to the right time in our life back and it seems he might get lucky.
the next problem is how to handle tom as a friend. he isn`t a very close friend of mine, yes we hang out together from time to time and met in the past at some neighbourhood bbqs, but that was it. should we let him into our life?
i would like to prefer her playing the cheating wife. it is less stress, my wife saw it previously the same way. but it also means some lying and this could cause also some stress. different stress. thatswhy my wife changed her attitude.

we came to the conclusion that it might be better to tell him the truth. being married to a well spoken lawyer you finally do what ever she says and at the end believe it was your idea. i can tell from experience.

right now i am at home waiting for my daughter to come home and my wife just left for a midweek dinner date with tom. she will tell him today what she has in mind and to make his judgment of the situation easier she is dressed to kill. she is wearing some tight dress, high heeled boots, sheer stockings in black with matching panties and bra. over her dress a nice blazer, her hair is done, also her nails.
i wouldn`t mind sleeping with her, so beautiful and tastfully sexy she is looking tonight.
when she was leaving she teased me and said that i am the best husband on earth to make her having a little fun.

the make up for the date was that my wife told tom to have some fun and not to sit in his home being depressed. the good samaritan my wife tends to be volunteered as a play date.
her plan is to meet him at the restaurant and to tell him about our plan to open our relationship. she won`t tell him about her previous debaucheries but will ask him if he might be interested in being her special friend from time to time. if he isn`t gay, he would jump on the opportunity.

i am interested what i can tell soon and how it went on.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:07 am

Thank you gruenberg for updating your continuing story.

It's highly informative to me how you manage to negotiate around all the various obstacles that stand in your way. So a change of tactics for your 'friend' Tom, with the cheating wife story ditched in favour of more truthfulness. I respect you both tremendously, as it seems you discuss everything in some depth before coming to a conclusion as to just what is the best fit.

I may owe you an apology as I think I might have come across too negatively recently, I was a little regretful and thought it might have put you off updating us. Ignore any inappropriate stuff and be assured I'll always wish you both all the best, and hope all your plans are successful.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:44 am

gruenberg, Like Chrislydi above, I also think I owe you an apology after rereading my last post to you. It reads more than a bit rude and aggressive. It was not my intent, but for that I am sorry. After reading your response to my query it dawned on me, you must enjoy your wife's actives more than you let on. You have after all gone through the effort to not only find OHW, but to also spend the time it takes to document her past, while also replying commenters. You have presented her and her actions as only a loving committed cuckold husband can. Bravo to you sir.

Thank you so very much for sharing your story with us.

ccklvr
Experienced

Unread post by ccklvr » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:54 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 am
ccklvr wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 am
Hello!

What a stony way.

I wonder if you had ever been in the situation, that your wife wanted you to join her debaucheries.
Espacially with Mr. Black. You seemed to be friends with him.
i just read your posts about your situation and assume that you ask because you wanted to know if i was in a similar situation. no, i wasn`t. my realtionship with Mr. Black was non sexual. we had some common things and he was a very interesting man. it was very inspiring to talk to him,
but i had no interest in anything more. neither has he, i guess.
ok, i see what you mean.
i was just wondering referring to my situation.
it is interesting how difficult cuckold relationships could be.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:23 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:07 am
Thank you gruenberg for updating your continuing story.

It's highly informative to me how you manage to negotiate around all the various obstacles that stand in your way. So a change of tactics for your 'friend' Tom, with the cheating wife story ditched in favour of more truthfulness. I respect you both tremendously, as it seems you discuss everything in some depth before coming to a conclusion as to just what is the best fit.

I may owe you an apology as I think I might have come across too negatively recently, I was a little regretful and thought it might have put you off updating us. Ignore any inappropriate stuff and be assured I'll always wish you both all the best, and hope all your plans are successful.
you are also married for a long time. being married, being with someone for a long time you know each other very well. i might not say that my wife and i have discussed it all in the past and we don`t have to speak about her affairs anymore, but it maybe like that. maybe just a little bit. i know my wife, i know that i am her number one and that she might even stop her debaucheries with all the men. but i don`t want to be another person. i wrote about this here already. i won`t change my partner. it is part of her personality and i have to deal with it.
this sounds mmaybe a little bit to sad, but it isn`t at all for me.
of course i sometimes wondered (in the past) why we can`t have a normal relationship. dad, mum, daughter. but what is normal? i have seen so many couples who aren`t happy at all in their relationship. but we are. so why should i complain about my situation.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:32 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:44 am
gruenberg, Like Chrislydi above, I also think I owe you an apology after rereading my last post to you. It reads more than a bit rude and aggressive. It was not my intent, but for that I am sorry. After reading your response to my query it dawned on me, you must enjoy your wife's actives more than you let on. You have after all gone through the effort to not only find OHW, but to also spend the time it takes to document her past, while also replying commenters. You have presented her and her actions as only a loving committed cuckold husband can. Bravo to you sir.

Thank you so very much for sharing your story with us.
i don`t know if i already wrote about this, but this is a hotwives/cuckold forum. of course there is the main focus on this topic. for this reason, of course, the topics and stories are from this area.
of course I also have my quirks and my personality and that may not always be easy for my wife. but these quirks are off topic and not in anyway interesting to post, but they do have an impact for our marriage.
like already said, marriage is always about compromises.
and i love the compromises i have with my wife.

and i already wrote about the quality time i spend with my daughter when my wife is meeting with one of her lovers. i like spending this dad-daughter-time very much. we go to the beach for a few days, go with one of my classic cars, our daughter loves that. how many dads have this opportunity to do with their children?
and her mother, has her spa-time on her own. her little escape from being a professional mum. some women go with their friends to a spa, mine spends her time with her lovers. each according to his taste.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:34 pm

ccklvr wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:54 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 am
ccklvr wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:44 am
Hello!

What a stony way.

I wonder if you had ever been in the situation, that your wife wanted you to join her debaucheries.
Espacially with Mr. Black. You seemed to be friends with him.
i just read your posts about your situation and assume that you ask because you wanted to know if i was in a similar situation. no, i wasn`t. my realtionship with Mr. Black was non sexual. we had some common things and he was a very interesting man. it was very inspiring to talk to him,
but i had no interest in anything more. neither has he, i guess.
ok, i see what you mean.
i was just wondering referring to my situation.
it is interesting how difficult cuckold relationships could be.
yes, you are right. if you read this wealth of life stories here, you can see how differently this lifestyle can be lived out.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:41 am

but how it went on:

as already suspected, tom is just not the dominant type. my wife had some dates with him, at his home, at restaurants like dinner dates with following adult fun. but that was it. my wife liked to comfort him and he liked the attention of my beautiful wife, but our guess is that he is still not over steph and her leaving him.

it's the bbq season, so of course we as a family met him on a few occasions. he was always respectful and never did anything unseemly that let someone realize that he is having an affair with my wife. in our conversation it also was never really a topic. sometimes he was at our house picking up my wife (but only when our daughter wouldn`t be home) for a date, we talked normally.
this was a very new situation for me and completely different. a man picking up my wife for a date and coming in waiting for her to get ready, talking with me and so on.
on especially evening, he came a little bit too early (my wife`s interpretation) and we sat on the patio chatting while we waited for my wife to get ready. when she finally came to us, it was worth waiting for her. she looked stunning. a red summerdress, tied at the back of the neck, braless and you could see the anticipation on her side. red high heeled shoes and my guess was that she even skipped her panties. big earingrings and of course her engagment and wedding ring. she kissed him hello, again something absolutely non sexual on the cheek. of course, the new red shoes were bought extra for this occaison. we talked a little bit, admired her outfit and her beauty and off they went.
i used the time for me alone for a more than necessary oil change on one of my cars. my wife came home late after midnight and she looked happy.
her hair was a mess, her make up not existing.

anyway, they talked recently and came to the conclusion that he should look for a real girlfriend. he took my wife`s promise of coming by sometimes. my wife told me later, that she will do it. i know that for her the main reason for going to him is that she wants him to feel comfortable. i believe it is not so much a sexual act or her. i don`t know.
from what i heard from my wife and some interpretation, the sex with tom wasn`t that good for my wife. i wonder how often such things happen. a hotwife on her cruise but not really liking the sex, just doing it to please someone.

until now no other gent is on the screen but knowing my wife she soon will get this empty feeling inside her.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:38 am

Thanks for a very welcome update gruenberg, it seems your wife has a good heart and was helping Tom out while he's getting over Steph's departure. Please keep updating us whenever you feel it's worthwhile.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641