a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:38 am

gruenberg wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:41 am
but how it went on:

as already suspected, tom is just not the dominant type. my wife had some dates with him, at his home, at restaurants like dinner dates with following adult fun. but that was it. my wife liked to comfort him and he liked the attention of my beautiful wife, but our guess is that he is still not over steph and her leaving him.

it's the bbq season, so of course we as a family met him on a few occasions. he was always respectful and never did anything unseemly that let someone realize that he is having an affair with my wife. in our conversation it also was never really a topic. sometimes he was at our house picking up my wife (but only when our daughter wouldn`t be home) for a date, we talked normally.
this was a very new situation for me and completely different. a man picking up my wife for a date and coming in waiting for her to get ready, talking with me and so on.
on especially evening, he came a little bit too early (my wife`s interpretation) and we sat on the patio chatting while we waited for my wife to get ready. when she finally came to us, it was worth waiting for her. she looked stunning. a red summerdress, tied at the back of the neck, braless and you could see the anticipation on her side. red high heeled shoes and my guess was that she even skipped her panties. big earingrings and of course her engagment and wedding ring. she kissed him hello, again something absolutely non sexual on the cheek. of course, the new red shoes were bought extra for this occaison. we talked a little bit, admired her outfit and her beauty and off they went.
i used the time for me alone for a more than necessary oil change on one of my cars. my wife came home late after midnight and she looked happy.
her hair was a mess, her make up not existing.

anyway, they talked recently and came to the conclusion that he should look for a real girlfriend. he took my wife`s promise of coming by sometimes. my wife told me later, that she will do it. i know that for her the main reason for going to him is that she wants him to feel comfortable. i believe it is not so much a sexual act or her. i don`t know.
from what i heard from my wife and some interpretation, the sex with tom wasn`t that good for my wife. i wonder how often such things happen. a hotwife on her cruise but not really liking the sex, just doing it to please someone.

until now no other gent is on the screen but knowing my wife she soon will get this empty feeling inside her.

GB - I suspect I'm reading in too much of what you posted earlier, that in one manner, your wife's affairs for herself are just sort of like a hobby. Just something to do. In a way her outside interest are men and sex. It doesn't mean she loves you any less or doesn't want to be married, it's like collecting stamps but more physical.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:51 pm

I enjoy your ongoing updates.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:20 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:38 am
Thanks for a very welcome update gruenberg, it seems your wife has a good heart and was helping Tom out while he's getting over Steph's departure. Please keep updating us whenever you feel it's worthwhile.

Chris
my wife has a good heart.
but i have to say, she also has a good body. you will never guess seeing her naked that this small petite body had a child in her.

my wife always is wanting other to be happy. that comes from the time when she grew up without a mother and had to take care of her younger sister and her younger brother. she was, even as a child, always the mother in the family.
nowadays it doesn`t change. so pleasing others is very natural for her and she is getting something from it.

for example, even if the sex wasn`t that good with tom, she got back to him. just to comfort him. it was the same with her boss, for example. not that she didn`t like the sex with her boss, she loved it, but there was also a time when he was just using her for his pleasure and didn`t care much about her being sexual satisfied.
that's interesting in that it's quite different with me. if we have sex, then she has to have an orgasm. it is important for her. not a difficult task for me.
but with her boss, at that time, she was just his personal oral sex toy. she told me at the time that her boss was even watching some tv while she was on her knees in front of him blowing him. or he snapped with his fingers and she was in his office on her knees for him. not even undressed.
but speaking of selflessness. it made her very horny being that way.
i remember the time she ws her boss`s plaything, that she told me, that his orders and her obeying hade her so wet, that she had to change pantyhose during the day.
Last edited by gruenberg on Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:38 am

GB - I suspect I'm reading in too much of what you posted earlier, that in one manner, your wife's affairs for herself are just sort of like a hobby. Just something to do. In a way her outside interest are men and sex. It doesn't mean she loves you any less or doesn't want to be married, it's like collecting stamps but more physical.
or should we say collecting "rubber stamps"? (maybe i am the only one who finds that funny....)

i don`t know if the term "hobby" is right. yes, it is correct if you see it as a way to spend time with something you like.
but it is also like a treatment at a spa, for example. getting a massage or sitting in a jacuzzi. it is also for the body not only for the soul.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:27 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:51 pm
so does my wife. but unfortunately for her and you there aren`t any activities right now.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:02 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:27 am
Tracey52 wrote:
so does my wife. but unfortunately for her and yo u there aren`t any activities right now.
Does your wife read this? Sorry for asking if already mentioned previously.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:14 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:02 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:27 am
Tracey52 wrote:
so does my wife. but unfortunately for her and yo u there aren`t any activities right now.
Does your wife read this? Sorry for asking if already mentioned previously.

Chris
no, this is my little retreat

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:32 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:26 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:38 am

or should we say collecting "rubber stamps"? (maybe i am the only one who finds that funny....)
I see what you did there, very clever. :lol:

i don`t know if the term "hobby" is right. yes, it is correct if you see it as a way to spend time with something you like.
but it is also like a treatment at a spa, for example. getting a massage or sitting in a jacuzzi. it is also for the body not only for the soul.

GB - Thanks for the updates, always interested in what your wife is up to and how you are doing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:10 pm

so how it went on with tom.

it didn't turn out quite the way it was written recently. tom and my wife still have sex every now and then, but less often. the interesting part is that
my wife wants to set him up with one of her girlfriends. she's of the opinion that he needs someone in his life. not just sex. he needs some new as a partner for all the good things. my wife could only take care of his sexual needs but she would never be a full time partner for him. even when they went on some dates or she cooked for him a few times.
he just needs a real girlfriend.

that said she went on a mission. she arranged some dates for him and we even went on double dates with him and on of my wifes single girlfriends. there aren`t many of them, most of her friends are married with children but one or the other divorcee was available. or some younger ones from her gym or work place.

the problem was, that with none developed a deeper relationship. maybe some dates, some sex of course, but no realtionship. if the date didn`t went well or for some other reason, my wife jumped in afterwards to comfort tom. i guess, none of the women knew that my wife is also sleeping with tom. for them she is my monogamous wife that helps to find our friend to date after his seperation.

i also guess that my wife got a kick out of the situation that she also had sex with the same man her friends had.
no there weren`t threesomes with the women my wife set up tom.

if someone remembers, my wife had threesomes with other women in the past on various occasions. one nearly even with tom as he was still with steph.
but not this time.

tom also became more a friend to us too recently, for example spending some time at our house. at this occasions we often talk about the women he is dating.
it is weird sitting on a homely sunday at the table, tom visiting us and talking about his date the evening before, my wife asking questions and giving him tips what to do and knowing that she maybe would join him later in bed. there was this specific sunday lunch we had. my wife, my daughter and also tom. it was just a normal sunday lunch with some grilled meat and a bottle of wine, when after our daughter left visiting a friend, i noticed this special expression on my wife`s face. i knew it coming and soon later she asked me if i would mind if she brought tom home.
of course, i knew what that meant.
i asked her later when she was home, why she went with him. her answer was, that his date the previous night left him with blue balls and she felt guilty for setting him up with her.
that is my wife.

by the way: he ended up with this woman in bed nonetheless two dates later.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:10 pm
so how it went on with tom.

it didn't turn out quite the way it was written recently. tom and my wife still have sex every now and then, but less often. the interesting part is that
my wife wants to set him up with one of her girlfriends. she's of the opinion that he needs someone in his life. not just sex. he needs some new as a partner for all the good things. my wife could only take care of his sexual needs but she would never be a full time partner for him. even when they went on some dates or she cooked for him a few times.
he just needs a real girlfriend.

that said she went on a mission. she arranged some dates for him and we even went on double dates with him and on of my wifes single girlfriends. there aren`t many of them, most of her friends are married with children but one or the other divorcee was available. or some younger ones from her gym or work place.

the problem was, that with none developed a deeper relationship. maybe some dates, some sex of course, but no realtionship. if the date didn`t went well or for some other reason, my wife jumped in afterwards to comfort tom. i guess, none of the women knew that my wife is also sleeping with tom. for them she is my monogamous wife that helps to find our friend to date after his seperation.

i also guess that my wife got a kick out of the situation that she also had sex with the same man her friends had.
no there weren`t threesomes with the women my wife set up tom.

if someone remembers, my wife had threesomes with other women in the past on various occasions. one nearly even with tom as he was still with steph.
but not this time.

tom also became more a friend to us too recently, for example spending some time at our house. at this occasions we often talk about the women he is dating.
it is weird sitting on a homely sunday at the table, tom visiting us and talking about his date the evening before, my wife asking questions and giving him tips what to do and knowing that she maybe would join him later in bed. there was this specific sunday lunch we had. my wife, my daughter and also tom. it was just a normal sunday lunch with some grilled meat and a bottle of wine, when after our daughter left visiting a friend, i noticed this special expression on my wife`s face. i knew it coming and soon later she asked me if i would mind if she brought tom home.
of course, i knew what that meant.
i asked her later when she was home, why she went with him. her answer was, that his date the previous night left him with blue balls and she felt guilty for setting him up with her.
that is my wife.

by the way: he ended up with this woman in bed nonetheless two dates later.
do i remember it right that your apparently admirable wife never had a threesome with two dudes?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:47 am

ccklvr wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:00 am

do i remember it right that your apparently admirable wife never had a threesome with two dudes?
the only event that came close to a threesome with two guys was when she stroked two guy`s penises while sitting in a jacuzzi. but she didn`t end up with both of them that day but slept with only one of them later. the second guy got lucky the next day.

but she discussed also a foursome with our young friends from the north, but that was it.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:19 pm

I'm just catching back up with your story. If I came across you and your wife in a novel or film script I'd refer to you as fascinating "characters". Neither of you fit any cuckold or hotwife stereotypes so it's sometimes difficult to understand why your wife behaves as she does and how you can continue, year after year, without your head exploding.

It's obvious that, for whatever reason, your smart, beautiful, competent wife has a submissive side that needs to be satisfied by alpha assholes. Her relationship with Tom, however, is (in an x-rated way) sort of sweet. She's like a nurturing mother hen to him; if only mom were incestuous.

I hope you all are doing well. Please keep us updated. Thanks!

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:31 am

Gruenberg, thanks for sharing your story! I hope, everything turns out in the best way for you (although I admit that reading more of her „debaucheries“ would be great ;-)

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:08 am

Lensman2000 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:19 pm
I'm just catching back up with your story. If I came across you and your wife in a novel or film script I'd refer to you as fascinating "characters". Neither of you fit any cuckold or hotwife stereotypes so it's sometimes difficult to understand why your wife behaves as she does and how you can continue, year after year, without your head exploding.

It's obvious that, for whatever reason, your smart, beautiful, competent wife has a submissive side that needs to be satisfied by alpha assholes. Her relationship with Tom, however, is (in an x-rated way) sort of sweet. She's like a nurturing mother hen to him; if only mom were incestuous.

I hope you all are doing well. Please keep us updated. Thanks!
thank you for your interpretation of our long stony way.
you may be right, we don`t fit into anything i have seen here. i am reading a lot of the posts here and i want to find some answers, but till now haven`t found much.
i guess, my wife is a typical hotwife. let`s face it. she likes other men`s company and is kind of addicted to it. in the past, when wever she wanted to stop, she couldn`t and started again. i saw her getting depressed after a while, when she stopped. and she was getting more happy, as long as there are some men giving her what she is craving for.
i feel sometimes, that my head is exploding. believe me.

when it comes to my wife`s submissiveness i came to the conclusion, that this is a pattern of mostly powerful people. here is my wife, the turbo lawyer, powerful, respected and very tough. she needs some compensation from that. here comes the asshole lover who treats her bad. even is slapping her.

the realtionship with Tom i wouldn`t consider as a nurturing mother one. but with her younger boys, she was probably more in an mother/boy relationship. she did on a few occasions "motherly duties" for them. like washing their clothes, preparing food and so on. all the while she was also sleeping with them. writing this down right now, makes me feel kind of weird.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:13 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:31 am
Gruenberg, thanks for sharing your story! I hope, everything turns out in the best way for you (although I admit that reading more of her „debaucheries“ would be great ;-)
i never made a secret of the fact that i would prefer living a normal suburban life with my beautiful wife, my flourishing daughter and my italian classic cars. but you never get what you wish for.
i am living this life, mentioned above, but only with the minor deviation that my wife likes to be with other men and doesn`t do it behind my back. right now, everything is fine, what means, my wife is relaxed. for everyone following the stony way, that means my wife found someone for her debacuheries.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:54 am

so how it went on:

the last activities i wrote were about my wife comforting our friend tom. a guy we know for quite some time and who got divorced. my wife started by having an affair with him, but this affair wasn`t what gave her much satisfaction. tom is kind a good guy and when it comes to extramarital sex, my wife prefers a different kind of partner.
my wife realized that and started to hook up tom with friends of her. this sometimes went well, sometimes not. recently, my wife found a right friend for tom and he is now seeing this woman regularly. the only problem is, that this girlfriend shouldn`t know anything of my wife`s extramarital activities and thatswhy tom shouldn`t tell her about him and my wife. he is fine with it, but we don`t know if he can keep this secret for ever. if they are marrying sometime. i am a little bit more worried about this, my wife thinks fill be fine.
we will see.

it was around the beginning of september, that my wife went abroad for a university conference for a few days. i knew in advance, that she was in a special mood. for example, she went shoe shopping. this single event isn`t worth mentioning. she buys shoes all the time. but this time, she bought some kind of sluttish. i asked her if she intends to wear them on the conference. she just smiled and said "not by day".
when she was packing her suitcase she put this shoes in it and some matching lingerie as well.
i wanted to ask her, if she is meeting someone special, but i couldn't bring myself to do it. i just left it that way and focused on being happy for some time alone with my daughter. who, by the way had other plans, which left me alone. left by my two beloved women.....
i brought my wife to the airport and she looked just like a normal business lady. while she set on the passenger seat in the car, her skirt rode up and i could see her white panties underneath her thights. i don`t know why this image burned itself in my mind, because it looked so innocent, white panties, on this not so innocent lady on a mission.
we didn`t talked much while she was gone and i picked her up a few days later on the airport. i had to wait a few hours, because her plane was delayed and when i saw her finally, i was very happy that she was back. although we are married for such a long time, i still get butterflies in my stomach when is see her after a while.
again, the same scenario. my wife on the seat besides me with her skirt slipped up. again white panties. i remember wondering if she had been faithful and while in my thoughts, she delivered the news that she wasn`t.
she met a guy at the conference who held a speach. after his speach she asked him some questions and they decided to deepen their conversation later after the dinner.
one thing led to another and she invited him to her room. she said, it wasn`t the best sex for her, but he was very eager to do his best. she told me that he was very happy that she left her stockings on while they had sex. obviously a thing he didn`t get often.
the next day, my wife asked him if he didn`t want to skip the lectures in the afternoon and invited him to her room. she said, she waited for him wearing only her new high heels combined in stockings in the same colour. this pushed him over the edge. my wife laughed while telling me, that he was so turned on, that they nearly made it longer than for a few minutes. she had to stop him, because she feared that he would have his climax to soon. she ordered him to lick her for a while and he was eager to do so. according to my wife, he was very skilled. when my wife was satisfied they used a second condom for the day and it didn`t take long and he filled it.
they had to finish for that day, because there was an evening meeting they both had to attend. it surprised me, that they didn`t anything at that night again, but my wife went to sleep alone. the next day she made some sight seeing and took her flight home.
i asked my wife, if she will meet him again. she said, that myabe at one of the conferences in the future. this kind of event is only once a year.

she made it up that evening and i was happy that i don`t have to use condoms with her. my advantage. a few days later she also surprised me with the outfit she was wearing for him. we didn`t expilict talk about the fact, that this was the very outfit she was wearing the second day, but i guess it was, according to her description.

this adventure was again only a drop in the ocean. i am pretty sure she would be happier if there was a steady lover in her life, who can satisfy her submissiveness properly.
Last edited by gruenberg on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:16 am

Conferences. How cliche. I assume he was married as well.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:23 am

Good to have you back gruenberg and more especially when you're describing your wife's extra marital adventures. Yours is a fascinating story as you've never really asked or wanted this, but instead come to accept it as a price worth paying for your wife's happiness. It's so different to almost everyone else who posts but that's just why it's so intriguing too.

I appreciate the quid pro quo nature of the marriage and you get to have your cars, although cars equals a license to have extramarital sex might seem a strange equation for some, but I can see it's one that makes your wife very happy.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:03 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:16 am
Conferences. How cliche. I assume he was married as well.
honestly, i didn`t ask. neither my wife said something. but i guess.

yes, conferences, i would like to know how many wives became hot on one of these.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:09 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:23 am
Good to have you back gruenberg and more especially when you're describing your wife's extra marital adventures. Yours is a fascinating story as you've never really asked or wanted this, but instead come to accept it as a price worth paying for your wife's happiness. It's so different to almost everyone else who posts but that's just why it's so intriguing too.

I appreciate the quid pro quo nature of the marriage and you get to have your cars, although cars equals a license to have extramarital sex might seem a strange equation for some, but I can see it's one that makes your wife very happy.

Chris
i wouldn`t exactly say that my cars are the counterpart of my wife`s extramarital debaucheries. i would rather say it is the cars vs. the shoes she is buying. i spend heavy much money on cars and she spends a lot on shoes. a lot. i often wonder how much for just some little sole and some strappy.

but you are right, i accept it. the main part is that i want so see her happy. she knows perfectly well what she is asking of me and is making it up in so many things.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:49 pm

What would you say was her craziest debauchery yet? (Besides being pregnant… 🙈)

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:24 pm

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:49 pm
What would you say was her craziest debauchery yet? (Besides being pregnant… 🙈)
maybe there are two that come to my mind:

first one with her boss:
it was during her last trimester of her pregnancy. there was this social event her boss held at his mansion. the stuff of his law firm, important clients and the who is who of our town. there are things i like more to spend my evenings with than this parties. but we dressed up, my wife looked fine in her small dress, little belly, i remember black stockings and black high heels. at the party a young advocate flirted with me and i spend some time with her. of course just talking. my wife was gone and i was a little concerned and was searching for her. a few minutes later, i saw her coming downstairs. she came over to me and had this just got fucked face so i asked her what was going on. she took my hand and brought me upstairs. there she showed me her boss` office at home. in the middle was a big dark wooded desk. "i just got fucked on this desk"..... then she brought my hand to her crotch. yes, she just got fucked. she led me over to the table. there was still some cum on it. she tipped a finger in the small puddle and licked it afterwards. "yes, your wife is such a slut", she said and led me downstairs. i was speechless. this guy fucked my beautiful pregnant wife on his table with a house full of guests downstairs. unbelievable. walking back to the other guests, his and my glances crossed, he just raised the glass, he was holding, and smiled a slimy arrogant smile to me.

second one with Mr. Black:
i still remember that one evening my wife came home and we were laying in bed, she asked me, if it would be possible to take our little daughter for a weekend and maybe stay in a hotel with her. Mr. Black asked her (asking her, meant: demanding) to fuck her in her marital bed and she wanted to make his wish come true. i was not happy about that, because maybe neighbors would see something, but you can`t deny anything to my wife if she had it in her mind.
the plan was that i took or daughter for a trip to the sea not only for a weekend but i left on thursday and was back on sunday afternoon. i really enjoyed my time with my daughter and we took one of my classic cars. there was a lot of icecream eating and riding elephants, dragons and unicorns for her. and i guess, her mother was also riding a lot on this few days.
coming home i was welcomed by a very satisfied wife. she was very grateful for my understanding and she couldn`t wait to inform me about her weekend. we had agreed that we wouldn`t call each other on the weekend, because she wanted to focus on Mr. Black.
she spent the friday for getting prepared for Mr. Black. this included hairdresser, pedi- and manicure, she waxed herself freshly and she also found this upcoming meeting an excuse to buy new shoes. not only on pair, but two. she showed me them. some white classic high heels. and the other one was a pair of slutty looking stripper heels. i don`t like the second pair. for me they look cheap, but i guess that this was the reason, my wife bought it. this shoes aren`t made to wear outside a bedroom for a lawyer and mother.
Mr. Black was meant to come by on saturday afternoon. she told me that she welcomed him wearing nothing but gatherbelt black sheer stockings and her new stripper heels. except of the heels, an image i found very sexy. she wanted to kiss him, but as she was approaching his face, he slapped her (not hard, she reassured) and told her to go on her knees, where she belonged. my wife did als told, and started to give him a blow job. she had his penis in her mouth only a few moments he entered our house. afterwards he zipped his fly and walked to our living room but ordered her to crawl on all fours to him. my wife told me she spend a lot of the time on the floor he even dragged her with her hair in his fist to our bedroom. my wife also told me she felt so nasty and also horny as he was fucking her on our bed. this whole situation was highly arousing for her. this was her family-world. and Mr. Black entered this safe harbour. we have family photos on the dresser in our bedroom, and as he was fucking her doggystyle she looked at them. this made her feel so dirty and also wanton and she confessed, she came by the thought of the whole situation.
after their first session, my wife was spend and fell asleep in her slut wear. she woke up hearing Mr. Black in the shower and decided to join him.
afterwards she cooked a light dinner for him, but he asked her (asking her, meant: demanding) to do this in only high heels while he was dressed again. what always is fascinating me, that this old bastard in his 60 could go another round and this is what they did. but it wouldn`t be my wife if she hadn`t another surprise for me. she told me that one of the reasons she wanted to spend a night with him at home was, that she wanted to dress up for Mr. Black in her wedding dress. this was definitly a surpirse for me. she easily fits in her well cared wedding dress so she went in our closet and prepared for him. she said it took a while, doing all the make up and also putting on her original wedding lingerie including her white very sheer stockings and also her original wedding shoes. she didn`t wear the white ones she bought earlier. i asked her, if she could also do this for me sometimes, because i remember her looking phantastic at our wedding. she called Mr. Black lying in her all her virgin innocent glory on our bed and this image in my head was spinning around. this time he took her more gentle, not their usual slapping and rough sex, but all she undressed were her panties. she told me that he wanted her to ride him and so she just hiked up her dress and sat on his "big black cock". they never switched the position for a long time, but as it was time for him to come, he took her by her tiny waist and laid her on her back. before he entered her again, my wife informed me, he watched her for a few moments and really liked what he saw. i can image this. then he took her stocking clad legs, put them over his shoulders and inserted his "big black cock" in her. it took only a few minutes in this position and my wife asked him to cum in her. but he had another idea, just before he had to cum, he withdraw from her and shoot his second load this evening on her dress. there you have it. men always want to mark their territory. if my wife wasn`t in this high sexual mood at that moment, she wouldn`t have liked that. her wedding dress was her holy relic.
no, i never had the pleasure to see my wife in her wedding dress again. also i asked her that evening, we never did it.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:21 pm

two great stories. very hot wife.

german_gear_2018
Virgin

Unread post by german_gear_2018 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:50 am

Thanks for sharing, gruenberg!
I hope you had a very merry Christmas - all the best for the new year 🤓

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:32 pm

Thank you again for sharing some very intense and exciting experiences.

While I love reading the history, I hope the new year provides you even more tales to tell!