wife interested in other guy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Re: wife interested in other guy

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:56 am

I’ve gotten a couple of PM’s so I thought I’d explain myself a little more. I’m not feeling defensive at all but thought you hearing my feelings might help. I’m sure many would question how fast this is all going, why G and I aren’t having sex, others would question why I’m handing my wife off to another guy to get pregnant.
As for the timing, I have decided to stay out of that decision. We all agreed, as we should have, that they could have a baby first. Once that decision was made, all other decisions became theirs around the timing of having a baby. Like G and I, Timmy and her will be discussing things as a committed couple. I don’t belong in all of their decisions if I don’t need to be. The same applies to G and I. We will still be making decisions as a couple and not a threesome. I don’t want either one of them thinking that they need my input or approval on everything. That’s not healthy for their relationship. The same applies going the other way too.
Very few have experienced what the three of us are going through. My wife is actively trying to get pregnant with another man who happens to be my little brother. Sometimes I witness that but mostly I stay away (In another room). Lots of emotions come with that. I consider what they are doing to be somewhat sacred. They are making a baby. That is serious business to me. I don’t look at it as recreational sex, fucking for the sake of fucking. And I don't want to intrude on that process. Theirs will be my child as well. Plus, he will be a blood relative. When that baby grows up, I don’t want him/her to have any doubt that he/she was born out of love and very intentionally and not born because one of us got one past the goalie. If that means I don’t have sex for a while, I’m good with that (plus I still have Conor). Timmy will be in my place at some point, as well.
And agreeing that G can get pregnant by my brother is a lifestyle choice. It’s how we’ve chosen to live our life.
Again, I’m not being defensive but just wanted to explain my and our thought process. Thanks for reading.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:23 am

I haven't updated in a bit so here is what's happening.
I think G's ovulation time has passed but of course they just keep fucking. And I am still celibate which hasn't bothered me much. Work has been exhausting and have recently been taking clients out to breakfast, lunches and dinners.
And I think some of the nre has or is wearing off between G and Timmy. But what I have noticed, not sure if this will make sense, is that they have become a natural or normal couple. They are not all over each other because of the newness. But I believe that they actually adore each other, just seeing the way they look and touch each other and laugh together. So for me, this is a perfect justification for living as a triad. I know and feel how Gab loves me, but if we went the traditional route, someone couldn't be with the person he or she is in love with. So to that end, things are great. Someone would have needed to gotten hurt. So I am grateful that we are able to keep building a successful relationship between the 3 of us.
I'm also anxious to find out if Timmy was able to get the job done tho lol.
On another note, Conor came to town this past week. The original plan was for me to stay with him at his hotel both nights he was here. I met him at his hotel after work the first night he was here. Needless to say, we ripped each other's clothes off and went at it. After the sex and a shower, we went out and had dinner and were sitting talking afterwards and he asked about G. I told him about the commitment ceremony coming up in December. I had no clue he would react as he did. He got obviously pissed off and I got a "wtf are you guys doing" sermon. At that point I said it would be best if went home. But I had to get my stuff from the hotel. That was an awkward and quiet trip back to his room. I thought that maybe I'd hear from him the next day but never did. So that relationship appears to be dead.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:23 am

So I've been sick with the respiratory virus that's going around so I haven't been on here much. But some huge news. G is pregnant. No surprise given how much sex they've been having. All three of us are ecstatic but especially Timmy. He keeps saying he can't believe him and G made a baby together. As I have said before, it's obvious they are seriously in love. And I don't feel the least bit threatened by that. When I was at my worst with the virus last week, one of them would work from home so that I wasn't alone. I really felt like a family unit was in place. And now even more so.
But the good news is, now that she's pregnant, I'm having sex with her again. At one point I even said I feel like it's me who's having a baby. They both said I was lol.
The other good news, now that she's pregnant, is her and I are having sex again. That was too long without it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:23 am
So I've been sick with the respiratory virus that's going around so I haven't been on here much. But some huge news. G is pregnant. No surprise given how much sex they've been having. All three of us are ecstatic but especially Timmy. He keeps saying he can't believe him and G made a baby together. As I have said before, it's obvious they are seriously in love. And I don't feel the least bit threatened by that. When I was at my worst with the virus last week, one of them would work from home so that I wasn't alone. I really felt like a family unit was in place. And now even more so.
But the good news is, now that she's pregnant, I'm having sex with her again. At one point I even said I feel like it's me who's having a baby. They both said I was lol.
The other good news, now that she's pregnant, is her and I are having sex again. That was too long without it.
B&G - Will Timmy be the one going to the Dr's appointments with her?

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:32 pm

That is the plan at this point. He should be the one going. But G thinks she can bring a couple of people to the appointment but we're not sure yet.

snooper56
Trainable

Unread post by snooper56 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:07 am

How is it going? Any updates?

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:04 pm

It's been too long since I updated. But December is the busiest month in our business so I had to put some things aside. We are eight days out from Gab and Timmy getting "married." I am actually really fired up about it. Not sure why we choose to live this life but we are all really happy. Gab was experiencing some normal pregnancy issues (morning sickness, sensitive breasts) and asked that we not initiate sex with her. But as we get nearer to the commitment ceremony, they are back at it and Im' not interfering. I remember Gab and my feelings as we approached marriage. It's definitely the happiest time of Timmy's life.
We actually have a catholic priest (who is gay) coming to my parents house to do some sort of blessing. I'm the best man so I will do a toast. On Monday, they will leave for a 5 day honeymoon.
And Conor is very much back in the picture. We spent 2 nights together this week and it was awesome. No, he's not straight. And when Gab and Timmy are on their honeymoon, Conor will be staying with me.
And I'm exhausted as I write this, so I'll provide a more complete and probably sensible account soon. Thanks for reading.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:08 am

Appreciate you continuing to periodically keep us all updated BG, so thank you for your efforts. I know given the history and complicated background as to how you all arrived at this juncture, that nothing is so easy and simple, but it does seem that there's a natural fork in the road ahead with Tim, Gabby and their baby taking one way and Connor and yourself the other. Best of luck though in whichever direction you travel.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:34 am

Thanks for the update. I hope things work out well for everyone involved.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:42 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:08 am
Appreciate you continuing to periodically keep us all updated BG, so thank you for your efforts. I know given the history and complicated background as to how you all arrived at this juncture, that nothing is so easy and simple, but it does seem that there's a natural fork in the road ahead with Tim, Gabby and their baby taking one way and Connor and yourself the other. Best of luck though in whichever direction you travel.

Chris
Ya Chris, I think about that as well. Conor lives like 4 hours from me and there's no way I'd ever move there. I'm committed to taking over my dad's business and that is based here. Conor can't move here again because of his brothers. So I can't see anything developing where we could end up together. And I'm sure that I don't want to live apart from Gab, and now my brother. I know that Timmy is the primary lover as was Conor, but I can live with that. As I have begun to admit on here, my bisexuality can inhibit sex with Gab I believe. As I have seen with all of her previous lovers, they are all much more capable in bed than I am, and admittedly, no one is more capable than Timmy. But when it comes to Conor and me, the sex is pretty intense. It would be ideal if he and I could stay as long-distance lovers. And I have had this full and completely honest conversation with Gab and Timmy. There is nothing I have written here that the three of us haven't discussed. Thanks for your comments and for reading.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:30 pm

So Timmy and Gab had their wedding ceremony last night. By all accounts, it felt very much like a wedding in every way. The priest gave a nice talk, my nephews were ring bearers, Timmy and gab had a first dance, and my family was showing them a lot of love, including my grandmother who found out about the ceremony and was pissed she wasn't invited lol. They stayed in a hotel last night but came home today. I haven't seen much of them between sleeping and fucking.
They leave Monday for a honeymoon until Saturday. Conor is coming on Monday but not sure how long he's staying. Should be a good week for us.
Happy Holidays, everyone.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:57 pm

When a wife is having extramarital sex with a guy for a while, emotional attachments commonly come about. My wife has fallen in love with several guys over the almost-eight years we have been at this. That has never been a threat to our marriage for the reason she is open with me about everything she and another man do, say, or discuss. For me, I'm even more excited for them when she and another bond together.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

sissystlouis
Trainable

Unread post by sissystlouis » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:28 pm

i don't mean to laugh, but it's pretty awesome how just "fell into" something that most guys here either never get, or have to wait years for, lol

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:04 am

Hope all is well as it has been almost a month since last update. Sure would like to know how things are going at this time.
How is the dynamic since G and Tim came back from honeymoon? How is the relationship with Connor? Are Tim and G exclusive sexually? Do they always sleep together in the master bedroom? Do you have sex with G?
Your journey is unusual and I am sure many of us are very interested in an update. I wish you all the best.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:53 am

Hope all is well.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:31 pm

So I really need to give an update. Sorry for disappearing but it’s actually been a tougher adjustment than I thought.
First, we have our new house but won’t be moving into it until we get some work done. That could take some time. Also, Gab’s due date is 8/2.
Some of the issue comes from Gab not really wanting a lot of sex. And when she does, she wants Timmy. We talk about it, but she says it’s natural to want him since they are going through a pregnancy together. And that they’re still in the “honeymoon” phase. Then she’ll say you have Conor for that anyway. Conor is actually spending a lot more time here than we expected when he moved back home. By default or maybe intentionally, our relationship is growing. I still don’t see a future without Gab and my brother, but the feelings are definitely there between Conor and I. The 4 of us actually spend time together.
And when Gab goes into one of those “no sex” periods, my brother turns on the charm and comes after me to take care of things.
So, bottom line is that things are not where I thought they’d be at this point. We’re all still commited to making this work but just trying to figure out how to do that.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:30 am

Sorry to hear things are not going that well. When you three entered into this arrangement was it not going to be a poly situation where Gab would be shared between you and Tim. It seems to have turned into a new couple (Gab and Tim) living with a roommate (you) who services his brother but has no sex with his wife. When Gab says you have Connor for sex it seems like a slap in the face to you that she no longer wants sex with you. Do you ever sleep in the same bed as Gab or are Tim and Gab exclusive in that too. Even though she is pregnant you are her husband. Her hormones are raging and that will effect her personality. You have another 5 months for the baby to come and then Gab and Tim's focus will be the baby and raising that child. Where will you fit in? Wish you the best . I hope you continue to update. Also how often do you see Connor? Can you envision a long term relationship with him.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:20 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:30 am
Sorry to hear things are not going that well. When you three entered into this arrangement was it not going to be a poly situation where Gab would be shared between you and Tim. It seems to have turned into a new couple (Gab and Tim) living with a roommate (you) who services his brother but has no sex with his wife. When Gab says you have Connor for sex it seems like a slap in the face to you that she no longer wants sex with you. Do you ever sleep in the same bed as Gab or are Tim and Gab exclusive in that too. Even though she is pregnant you are her husband. Her hormones are raging and that will effect her personality. You have another 5 months for the baby to come and then Gab and Tim's focus will be the baby and raising that child. Where will you fit in? Wish you the best . I hope you continue to update. Also how often do you see Connor? Can you envision a long term relationship with him.
Tbh, your description isn't that far from the reality of the situation. But Gab and I talk about it a lot and at least she's honest with me. I know she prefers to have sex with Tim. I often am a part of that and participate to a point so there is still a shared intimacy. And we still sleep together and have our best conversations wrapped up in each other's arms. She just asks me to be patient with her saying the hormones and pregnancy do strange things to her body.
And I've been seeing Conor almost every week for a couple of nights each time. He either comes for weekends or finds an excuse to work here. And we talk about the fact that I have no plans to leave Gab (and Timmy) to have a commitment with somebody else. He just says that never thought he could feel this way about another guy and wants to enjoy it for as long as he can.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:56 pm

So we have arrived at a place that I shouldn't be surprised at. I wrote before that I was still having sex with Gab but that she obviously preferred Timmy to satisfy her. I knew that and I get that. But when she and I had infrequent sex, there certainly weren't any bells going off. So, we finally had an honest discussion. Well, as far as I can tell it was honest. She said instinctively she was having a hard time having sex with me while carrying Timmy's baby. She claims to have a sense of guilt that she's doing something wrong not only for herself but the for the baby as well. I asked her if our marriage is over and she insists that she loves me and we can make it work. She still wants to "make a baby" with me saying we didn't need bed rocking sex to accomplish that. Ouch. So Gab is only having sex with Timmy these days (and a lot of it), I participate some, and they sleep together 5 or 6 nights a week.
Tbh, Conor and I are having some fun together and I see him quite a bit given he lives in Boston. Reluctantly I will share that he wanted me back in the cock cage. So I am back in that. He and Timmy each hold a key. I am finding that I not only enjoy being submissive to him, but I think (hard to admit this) but I'm getting into humiliation some. Timmy, Conor and I were together drinking a little vodka (Gab had gone to bed) and Conor wanted me to take care of them both while naked with my cage on. I did it without much reservation and found it to be kind of hot. So since then, Conor is getting a little more dominate.
So just wanted to update on these changes in our life. I'll try to do it more. And finally, people may judge our situation, but I'm not doing anything I don't want.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:32 pm

Bigh+Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:56 pm
So we have arrived at a place that I shouldn't be surprised at. I wrote before that I was still having sex with Gab but that she obviously preferred Timmy to satisfy her. I knew that and I get that. But when she and I had infrequent sex, there certainly weren't any bells going off. So, we finally had an honest discussion. Well, as far as I can tell it was honest. She said instinctively she was having a hard time having sex with me while carrying Timmy's baby. She claims to have a sense of guilt that she's doing something wrong not only for herself but the for the baby as well. I asked her if our marriage is over and she insists that she loves me and we can make it work. She still wants to "make a baby" with me saying we didn't need bed rocking sex to accomplish that. Ouch. So Gab is only having sex with Timmy these days (and a lot of it), I participate some, and they sleep together 5 or 6 nights a week.
That's a bummer, but I can see how that happened.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
Tbh, Conor and I are having some fun together and I see him quite a bit given he lives in Boston. Reluctantly I will share that he wanted me back in the cock cage. So I am back in that. He and Timmy each hold a key. I am finding that I not only enjoy being submissive to him, but I think (hard to admit this) but I'm getting into humiliation some. Timmy, Conor and I were together drinking a little vodka (Gab had gone to bed) and Conor wanted me to take care of them both while naked with my cage on. I did it without much reservation and found it to be kind of hot. So since then, Conor is getting a little more dominate.
So just wanted to update on these changes in our life. I'll try to do it more. And finally, people may judge our situation, but I'm not doing anything I don't want.
I'm curious, is Timmy just oral still, or do he and Conor both bugger you? Do they do anything with each other?

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:23 pm

airhorn wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:32 pm
Bigh+Guy wrote:
That's a bummer, but I can see how that happened.
Bigh+Guy wrote:
I'm curious, is Timmy just oral still, or do he and Conor both bugger you? Do they do anything with each other?
Conor just "buggers" me (if I have the definition correct). Timmy when he wants something will do oral on me. Thats once in a blue moon. I believe he is just mildly bi although he won't even admit to that, which is fine. And they have not done anything with each other. Wouldn't be surprised if that changes at some point. Conor thinks Timmy is hot af.

Bigh+Guy
Trainable

Unread post by Bigh+Guy » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:16 pm

The weekend was good. Conor and i had the in-law suite in our new house and Timmy and Gab had the MBR. Conor and I spent a lot of time in the IL suite. It was cold out and it was like hanging out in an apartment. I made dinner Friday night for all of us and the four of us went out to dinner on Saturday night. I was both happy and surprised that we all got along so well. Timmy and Conor are hitting it off. More on that in a moment.
I won't go into detail but Conor and I keep having some serious, passionate sex. And in my quiet thoughts i think to myself that I wish I could have that kind of sex with Gab.
So, as usual, I had some troubled thoughts and chose to talk to Gab and Timmy about them. I felt like Conor and I were a couple and Timmy and Gab were a couple and I was outside the triad. It was us and it was them. So after dinner last night, and I had been thinking about this, I told them I thought about ending it with Conor. I don't want Timmy and Gab thinking that I have a boyfriend, that I'm in a relationship and I'm taken care of and they don't need to worry about my needs and feelings in the triad.
So, Gab said if I wanted to end it with Conor, that would be my decision. But she said she would never feel we were anything but a triad, regardless of who and how many I was sleeping with. She said she brought other people into our marriage and never thought it changed any of our dynamic and why should I think Conor would change anything within our triad. Then Timmy spoke up. He floored me. He said he believes that at certain times we will be operating as an open marriage. Not just fucking whoever we want but others will come along that we'll be attracted to. So if it would make me feel any better, and if I was ok with it, he wouldn't mind having a night with Conor. I asked if he was serious. Gab said it wasn't the first time he brought it up. Then he said he was the only one here who hasnt been with him and he thinks he wants to change that. And that he thinks Conor is "seriously hot." I believe that's why they are getting along so well. I think they've been actually flirting with each other. Enough detail on that. This is getting too long.
After our talk, Gab told Timmy to take my cage off and said that her and I would be sleeping together. We only intended to cuddle up but we ended up having some pretty decent penetrative sex. It was awesome. But my brother put the cage back on me this morning and "re-claimed" his wife. I stayed around for the clean-up though.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:33 am

Thanks for the update
I have a few observations. You may be part of the Triad but you seem to be a non sexual part of it. You have been asking Gab where you fit into the relationship for many months and she has refused you PIV sex. This time she had sex with you but was it a mercy fuck. It is interesting that Timmy and Gab talk about having an open marriage where were you during this discussion. Gab is your legal wife but the real marriage is definitely between Gab and Timmy otherwise you would have been part of that discussion. There marriage will only intensify when the baby is born and your part of the triad may be to watch the baby as they have all the sex they want with each other or new lovers.
Is it possible the triad could become a Quad with Connor since he is Gab's past lover. I could see Connor Timmy and Gab having 3way sex with you locked in your cage and doing prep and clean up on all three. In many respects being denied caged and submissive is very hot and can lead to a lot of fun but do not lose site of the long term. Words are only words but actions speak volumes. From the time you let Gab and Timmy have sex the first time it was obvious that Gab got her prize that she has wanted from before you were married. Even the fact that they lied about having PIV sex before your marriage shows they have not been truthful to you from the beginning. They have there own agenda. You may be part of that agenda but a distant 3rd person in the triad. I wish you the best going forward

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:15 am

Hope all is well. Any new updates?

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue May 09, 2023 11:49 am

Any updates?