Re: Winners and Losers

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:44 pm

So sorry to hear that Sam. God bless.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:10 pm

May the rest of your time be peaceful
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, just to add insult to injury I.have lost my sight in my right eye and it is getting quite dim in my left.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:52 pm

Very sorry for your situation Sam. Thank you for being a member of the good people who are regularly on this site. Would it be possible to find someone who lives near to you and can read to you.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 24, 2022 10:24 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:36 pm
Oh yeah, just to add insult to injury I.have lost my sight in my right eye and it is getting quite dim in my left.
I haven't read your story yet Sam but having heard the highest of praise for your efforts I fully intend to put that right asap. I have though read your own posts regarding your extremely serious health issues and near blindness and can't adequately express how harrowing it is to read of that. My heart goes out to you and only hope you get every help available to keep your quality of
life as high as possible.

You really are one of the good guys in this world.

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:41 pm

Enjoyed it immensely, there was depth to the characters each with very obvious human faults, with some having far more than others. It was perhaps apt that there was no 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending, but the ride getting to that point was never less than compulsive reading.

Chris.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641