Candy too (part 2 of Candy)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
goyse

Candy too (part 2 of Candy)

Unread post by goyse » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:34 am

Candy too Chapter 1 (Part 2 of Candy)

The secretary came down to the shop floor and asked the supervisor, “Is Michael around? I’ve got a message for him.”

“He’s over in the tool shop. What’s the message about?”

“Someone by the name of Jill called and asked me to tell Michael to meet her at the hospital as soon as possible.”

“That sounds urgent. Maybe I should release him for the afternoon. His baby is due shortly. Isn’t it?”

“Possibly, but I'm not sure because the only time I see his wife these days she is with that red-headed guy from the bar.”

“You mean Greg, the barman. He boards with them.”

“Hhmm, if you say so but I think there’s a little hanky-panky going on there. That other Jill girl comes to have lunch with Michael a couple of times a week and then I see Candy around town with Greg. I just don’t get it.”

“Well, maybe not but it sounds like someone is getting it,” the supervisor laughed out loud at his own joke. The secretary shook her head and headed to the tool shop to deliver the message. As she walked away the supervisor called after her while looking at her swinging hips and but, “Hey, Jenny, If you’re not getting it I can help. Come down to the bar this afternoon and I’ll help you out.”

The secretary smiled, turned around towards him and told him, “In your dreams!”

As she looked back she ran into a packing crate and fell to the ground. He rushed across to her. “You’ve skinned your knee. After you deliver your message, come to my office and I’ll clean that up for you.”

She smiled up at him as he helped her to her feet and said, “Alright, give me a minute and I’ll meet you there.”

About a minute later she entered the supervisor’s office. “Close the door and lock it,” he told her.

“Lock it, why?”

“Well, I’ll be cleaning up your wound for you and you don’t want anyone to walk in on us do you?”

She smiled, turned around and locked the door. “Is that why you keep the shutters closed,” she asked him, “so you can treat women’s gashes?” she giggled as she said it.

“Not exactly. Now, come here and sit on my lap so I can get to your knee.”

“When I was younger my mum told me not to sit on older men’s laps.”

“She was right to tell you that. If you were still a younger girl I wouldn’t ask you.”

“So it must be okay then,” she said with another giggle. “Oh, I forgot, I told Michael he should leave work and go to the hospital. That’s okay, isn’t it?”

“You shouldn’t have done that without checking with me first.”

“Well, maybe I should get back to my desk then.”

“No, no, that’s alright. Let’s pretend that I okayed it.”

“Which leg should I sit on?”

“Why not sit between them. Lift your dress up first.”

“What about my knee?”

“I’ll fix that up after.”

“Oh, Mister Henderson, there is something large pushing into my crotch. Should I take it out for you? Just as well I’m on the pill, isn’t it?”

“Yes, now tell me about what you’ve seen with Ginger and Michael’s wife. Do you think they are having it on together?”

“I saw her kiss him in the park down by the river when I had my rostered day off a few weeks ago. They were lying on a rug together. He put his hand under her dress too.”

“I wonder if the kid will have red hair. Ginger, the barman has been boarding with Michael for around nine months now. Maybe we should keep our ears to the ground and when the baby is born I’ll get you to take flowers into the new mum so you can get a look at the kid.”

“It really is just their business, isn’t it?”

“Aren’t you interested in knowing?”

“Yes, of course, I am. I’m certain the barman is boning her from what I saw and why would this Jill woman keep coming in to eat lunch with Michael. I think they might be wife swapping or boning each other’s wives.”

“Oh, God, Aaahh, aaahh, aaahh, aaaaaaahhhhhhh………….. ”

“Mister Henderson, you’ve made me all messy, now. I’ll have to walk through the workshop with your jizz leaking from me. The thought of them having sex with each other’s wives turns you on doesn’t it?”

“Yes, it does a little. You had better get back to your desk and we’ll get together at the bar this evening to talk about it some more.”

“You had better call my husband to tell him that you want me to work late. We don’t want him coming looking for me, do we?”

“Yea, okay. I’ll ring Mary too. Is nine o’clock late enough?”

“Better make it ten for end of year stocktake.”

“We don’t do a stocktake.”

“Good, it means we can use it more often to get time together and neither of them will know, will they?”

“I think I like the way you think, Jenny.”

“Do you want me to book one of the rooms behind the bar for us?”

“Yes, of course.” He told her. Jenny smiled and headed back to her office swinging her hips more than she had before. Her knee was forgotten.

…..

“Oh my God, the pain, Oooww,”

“Should I get the nurse, Candy?”

“It’s getting worse and coming on more often. So you should, I think if you don’t mind, Michael. Do you know if Greg is coming?”

“Greg knocks off in half an hour. He said he’d have a shower before he comes in before he does the night shift. I’ll get the nurse.”

Michael left and in a couple of minutes, he returned with the nurse. “I’ll get you something to help with the pain,” She lifted the sheet over Candy’s lap and told her, “The baby should be coming shortly. I’ll get the sister. Do you mind sitting up closer to the head of the bed, sir,” she said addressing Michael.

Within two minutes the sister was present as well as a doctor who inspected Candy under the sheet then told her, “Your contractions will get stronger in the next five to ten minutes. Your baby is a big one but I can see you are suited to a bigger child so you shouldn’t have too much trouble. Are you sure you wanted to stay, Michael? You could wait outside if you wish.”

“What do you think, Candy,” Michael asked?

“It doesn’t make a lot of difference to me. I just wish Greg was here with us.”

Candy’s constant asking about Greg was getting Michael annoyed but he knew that this was not the place or the time to deal with such issues. “I’ll go get myself a drink, I think. I’ll be back in fifteen minutes. Do you want something?”

“No, I don’t, Oooww, God, can I have something for the pain nurse.”

“Sorry, I meant to get you something. I’ll do it now.” The nurse left the room and Michael followed. As they walked along the hallway the nurse asked him, “She seems preoccupied with someone called Greg. Is he Candy’s brother?”

Michael went red in the face but managed to stutter out, “n n n no.”

The nurse looked at him noticing how red in the face he was, “Are you okay, Michael? She’ll be okay, you know. It’s really a standard type of birth except the baby is very big for such a small woman. Were you a big child?”

“No, I was just six pounds four ounces.”

“I think Candy’s baby will be over ten pounds, maybe even eleven.”

“I see.”

Before he heard this Michael thought that there was a thirty per cent chance of the baby being his. He remembered his mother and her sisters talking about the weights of their children and within his family he had been the biggest child at birth. This told him that Greg’s chances had lifted from thirty per cent to fifty per cent as had Tod’s. To him now it made little difference if the baby had red hair or not.

He purchased a fruit juice and a sandwich then wandered into the gardens surrounding the hospital to take a seat beside the pond knowing they would not allow food in the maternity ward during childbirth. He was deep in thought ten minutes later and about to finish his drink when the nurse who he had talked to earlier sat down beside him.

“It’s over,” she said.

“Sorry,” Michael asked her?

“The birth is over. It was a boy.”

“Oh, I had better get back then, Candy will need me there.”

“Greg came but he has left now. It may pay to leave Candy for a while she was stressed so the doctor has given her a sedative.”

“Did something upset her?”

“Michael, I don’t know how to tell you this but the doctor has asked me to inform you that it is unlikely that neither you nor Greg would be the father of the child. The doctor thought it best that you know before you come back in case you upset Candy more than she already is.”

“I’d better get to her. She’ll need me.”

“Did you understand what I said to you, Michael?”

“Yes, you have told me that the child in coffee coloured but you’re wrong about who the father is. I’m the father.”

The nurse was stunned, “I don’t understand what you’re saying. How could that be?”

“I don’t understand these things but it doesn’t matter anyway because I’m the child’s father because I’m Candy’s husband. Put it down to throwback on my side of the family or Candy’s if you want an explanation but it doesn’t matter because it is my child and Candy’s. I need to go to her. She’ll need me.”

“I see. Did you know then? You sound as if you expected this.”

Michael looked at the nurse who he knew he may never see again after they leave the hospital. He thought does it really matter if she knows. It may well help him to talk to her and it certainly couldn’t do any harm for her to know.

“Yes, I knew. Candy had sex with a guy called Tod around the time she fell pregnant. The baby could have been mine or it could have been his.”

“I see,” she replied, “Are you saying that it couldn’t have had red hair?”

“You met Greg then?”

“Yes, I met him. Candy is taken with him, isn’t she?”

“Yes, the baby could have had red hair as well. That was what I was hoping for.”

“So Greg is her lover and you’re her husband.”

“That’s correct.”

“A woman called Jill arrived with Greg. Where does she fit in?”

“She is Candy’s friend. Her task is to keep me busy so that Greg and Candy don’t get disturbed.”

“I see, you lead a very interesting life, Michael.”

“Yes, I do. A life full of love and happiness except there can be consequences as you can bear witness to.”

The nurse nodded. “Greg is the barman at the local up the road here, isn’t he? Do you drink there?”

“No, not these days, I drink at the sportsman’s club.”

“Do you mind if I join you at some time?”

Michael smiled. He realised that this nurse was a caring person. He didn’t want to insult her by telling her no so he looked at her and told her, “I think I’d enjoy your company. Yes, I go in for a drink each Friday evening. You’re welcome to join us.”

“Us?”

“Yes, Jill always goes with me. She enjoys company as well so it will be okay.”

“Good, I’d better get back to work for now. I’ll see you at the club around six.” The nurse walked a few steps before she turned back toward him. "My name is Debra," she told him with a smile. He smiled back at her and for the first time, he noticed a sparkle in her eye and how beautiful she was.

“I’ll be looking forward to it, Debra. I’d better get back to Candy. She'll need me if Greg has left.”

OOAA

Re: Candy too (part 2 of Candy)

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:33 pm

WOW Tod's one then....

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:00 am

Candy Too Chapter 2.

Michael sat with Candy for quite a while. She was asleep. He knew she had been given a sedative but had hoped she may wake to talk to him even for a moment. He was thinking of leaving when Debra, the nurse came in to the room. “Have you seen your baby yet,” she asked him?

Michael smiled hearing her refer to his child, “No I haven’t.”

“Okay, well follow me.”

Michael followed her into a room with a few cribs. She pointed out one in which a coffee coloured child appeared to be sleeping. He was amazed at how large the baby was compared to the other babies. He looked closely at him and could see some of Candy’s features in the lad like his cute little nose and he smiled. Then he also noticed his mouth and his almost black eyes which reminded him of Tod. The smile disappeared.

“Would you like to hold him,” Debra asked?

“I don’t know. He looks so fragile.”

“I’ll show you how so you don’t break him,” Debra told him with a laugh.

Michael held the lad and once more studied him in some detail and the more he looked the more of Candy’s features jumped out at him. It almost made tears come to his eyes thinking how much he loved his mother. Eventually, Debra told him that she should take him and put him back in his crib. As she spoke she looked across towards the viewing window. She whispered, “I think his dad is here.”

“What? I’m his dad.”

“Well, there is someone who looks a bit like him looking through the window and your baby is the only one here with dark skin.”

Michael turned and there was Tod. He showed no sign of recognition at all but just glared at him. Eventually, Michael told Debra, “I’d better be going. I’ll come back later after Candy wakes up.”

“Give me your phone number and I’ll call you.”

Michael gave her the number and she entered it into her phone. “I’ll send you a text and then you’ll have my number.”

He smiled and asked, “Do you give your number to every dad?”

“No, I only give it to the very special ones.”

He smiled, “and how many of those have there been?”

“One.”

“Are you saying there has only been one other than me,” he asked her with a smile, feeling a little embarrassed?

“No, there’s only been one with you. Come on ask me?”

“What do I need to ask you,” He smiled again as he asked?

“Most men would want to know why I thought they were special.”

“I expected you would tell me if you wanted me to know. I appreciate the compliment.”

“Yes, that’s the exact reason.”

“Explain yourself!”

“Well most men would demand to know and if I didn’t tell them there would be a disagreement but you were content to let me tell you if I wanted to.”

“So that makes me special in your mind?”

“Not on its own, no but with the rest of it, it does.”

“Okay, I’ll fall into your trap. What is the rest of it?”

She laughed. “It’s, you and Candy then Greg and Candy and then Tod and Candy. You love her an awful lot, don’t you?”

“I still don’t follow.”

“Well, you think about it and tonight we’ll have something to talk about. Come on, you go home and I’ll call you when she wakes.”

“And Tod?”

“We can’t really stop Candy from seeing him if she wants to and she is due to feed little bubba here shortly but I’ll put up a do not disturb sign and tell the other staff members that she is too ill yet to be disturbed. If he wants to see her we will make sure she wants to see him first. Is that okay?”

“That’s more than okay.”

“Good, then I’ll see you later at the bar after I knock off work.”

….

“A nurse called Debra is going to join us tonight at the club,” Michael told Jill as they walked from their car towards the club room bar.

“Why?”

“She said she wanted to talk about our baby.”

“You’re really dumb in a nice innocent sort of way, Michael, aren’t you?”

“Why do you say that?”

“Nurses don’t go to the pub with a new mother’s husband to discuss something to do with their wife or the newly born child. They do that for a more sinister reason.”

“Do you think so?”

“Yes, I suspect she knows that husbands get lonely when their wives are away. Often they go weeks even months without sex because sex becomes more difficult in the later stages of pregnancy so occasionally one might be tempted to do something that they otherwise might not. The maternity nurse is in the perfect position to take advantage of a lonely husband.”

“She knows I’ve got you. I told her.”

“So?”

“If she wanted what you’re suggesting she wouldn’t want you around, would she?”

“What better way to put us off guard than to meet with the girlfriend or maybe she doesn’t understand that I am your girlfriend?”

“She understands perfectly well. I told her. You need to learn to be more trusting of people. Not every body’s out to cheat you, Jill. You’ve had a bit of a rough time but that’s part of the past. You must learn to leave some things behind you and learn to trust people again. Anyhow, we’re here now so let’s see where the night leads.

Jill smiled up at him thinking that of all the people she had ever met, he should be the one to not trust people after what Candy had put him through.

…..

Michael sipped on his beer as the girls talked.

“So you’re saying that as part of your studies on how people think and the impact that emotions have on their thought processes and behaviour you would like to interview Michael, Candy, Greg and me. Is that why you asked to meet Michael tonight?”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

“What type of doctor are you trying to become, some type of brain doctor, perhaps?”

Debra laughed, “Well, something like that. What happened was that during one of the lectures we talked about irregularities in the way people think and behave so the subject of cuckolding came up. It interested me so I thought I might write a paper on it. Next thing, Candy is in the ward so here I am.”

“Irregularities in the way people think. That doesn’t sound very nice.”

“Well, most people choose a partner for life and if it doesn’t work out they simply find another. Not many choose a partner like Michael who allows her to take multiple other partners. It is even more exceptional to find both partners doing it so here I am.”

“I think it’s exciting.”

“Good, how do you feel about it, Michael?”

“If everybody else is in then I have no hang up’s about it as long as you keep your promise to not use our names or anything else that can identify us.”

“That’s a rock solid promise.”

“Okay, well, when do we start,” Michael asked?

“I’ll talk to Candy about it once I get a chance then I’d like to meet Greg to see if he will agree.”

“And Tod?”

“Yes, well, I’d like to catch him as well but I was holding off to see if anybody had concerns about bringing Tod into it. It would be helpful if I could interview him as well. I saw your response at the hospital so if it will cause problems I’d forego that part if I have to. I don’t want to cause any problems with your relationships.”

Michael was quiet for a while then he stated, “Greg may have issues with it but I can handle it. There won’t be any contact between Candy and Tod so it should be okay.”

“That part about no contact that is not what I actually had in mind. I had hoped to interview each couple together, you with Candy, then Candy with Tod, Greg with Candy and then you with Jill, here.”

“Wow,” Jill stated, “That will really put the cat in amongst the pigeons. Candy will love it but she will be the only one.”

“Why would Candy love it,” Michael asked?

Jill smiled, “I probably shouldn’t tell you this but she told me a couple of months ago that no one has ever made her cum like Tod did and she said she still misses it.”

There was a delay before Michael said, “I see.”

“I shouldn’t have told you that, should I?” Jill said as Debra looked down at his crotch as they were talking and saw the protrusion of an erection. She smiled knowing why he had agreed to her interviewing Candy and Tod.

“Yes, thanks for telling me but don’t ever tell Greg. Promise me that!”

“That’s a promise, a rock solid promise.”

“Good. Now, Debra fill us in on what you want us to do and we’ll get this madness underway, will we? Maybe the three of us should go back home where we can talk together in private. Greg will be at the hospital by now and he will go to work from there so we’ll have until after mid night to work out how to do this thing.”

Jill looked across at Debra. Their eyes met and they smiled at each other, “Maybe we could have a little fun as well. What do you think, Debra?”

“I think I’d like that, Jill if Michael doesn’t mind.”

“Michael? Why would Michael mind? He likes to watch and he’ll have two willing women as well if he’s interested, of course.”

Michael watched the ladies smiling at each other for a moment. He had read the body language before so he smiled, nodded his head and replied, “We had better get home then before Greg gets off work.”

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:26 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Great twist!!! As always, super originality in a great plot!!! Congratulations!!!

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:45 pm

Candy Too Chapter 3.

“Explain it to me Michael. Tell me what it’s like?”

“I don’t know. She has wanted something like that for ages and then she had it. I guess it must have been pretty special for her.”

Debra laughed, “I didn’t mean, what was it like for her. I was asking what it was like for you. Let Candy tell me what it was like for her.”

Michael sat there quietly. It was obvious that he was thinking, trying to work out his feelings. Maybe he even understood his feelings but he may not have ever thought about how to put it into words. Debra was experienced at listening so she waited. Jill sat back letting them talk so she didn’t interrupt. Eventually he spoke.

“Do you know who Rodger Banister is,” he asked.

“He was the first athlete to break the four minute mile wasn’t he? That was years ago.”

“Yes, it was but it’s the story around it that makes it so great. I’m not taking anything away from Rodger but the story is more than he was and he was one of the greats of all times. The story, that was unique, more than the man and the feat itself.”

“I have a feeling that you’re going to tell me,” Debra told him with a smile, anxious for him to continue.

“Yes, well everybody knew that one day it would happen but they had expected to break other records first. There was so much talk about it all and there were all types of possibilities including a number of people who might be the ones to do it. When it did happen even though it was expected the world went crazy. Every school kid in the world knew about it. Ever family talked about it. But the point is they all knew that Rodger did not achieve it by himself. It was achieved off the backs of those running with him. They were his means towards an end, an end that was special, very special and will be remembered forever.”

Debra shook her head, “Are you trying to tell me that the world was expecting Candy to have sex with Tod and it was a historic event?”

“No, no, I didn’t mean that. I mean Rodger didn’t achieve it by himself as she didn’t achieve it all by herself. It was a team effort. Everybody around her worked towards that one achievement for her victory.”

“Explain yourself.”

“Okay, well, for it to happen Tod had to know she was available. That was the first point. Next, she had to be positioned so that he would notice her and then the timing had to be perfect. I had to be hidden away so that he thought that she was alone. He liked to gloat so I had to turn up at the right time to allow him to know that he could rub it in my face. I had to be willing to let him and everybody else there had to say nothing despite most thought it was to be a terrible mistake.”

“So you and Candy had helpers, people who assisted?”

“Yes, Greg was party to it as were a number of the locals to allow Candy to be in the right position at exactly the right time.”

“So you’re saying that Tod was set up? He was the victim.”

“Yes, he was set up. I don’t know about him being a victim but we underestimated a little. We didn’t expect it to happen until the following week but he dumped the woman he was with a week early. It became a matter of doing it then or never. That’s how Candy got pregnant. She wanted it so much so we decided to accept the risk.”

“If she wanted it that much he must have been something special to her.”

“Well, he had something special that she wanted to try.”

Debra chuckled. “I’m assuming he has a big dick.”

“No, it’s not big, it’s fucking huge.”

“I see, huge as in?”

“I won’t take it away from you. Just ask Candy or better still ask Tod to show you.”

“I’m not going to ask Tod to whip his dick out and show me.”

“Cock.”

“I bed your pardon, what was that? Did you just call me a cock?”

“No,” Michael said with a chuckle, “It’s not a dick. It’s a cock. Dicks can be big but when they get that big they are called cocks.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Ask Candy. She’s the expert.”

“Jill?”

Jill smiled and once more their eyes met. Michael saw it and recognised it. He knew there was more going on there than just one asking the other a question.

Michael stood as he told her, “Jill, come down here and sit with Debra to answer her questions. I’ll go make us a coffee.” He then moved towards the door to leave the room. He stopped at the door and looked back. Their eyes were still locked together as if they were magnets attracting each other. He shook his head knowing he was going to see these two women make love be it tonight or later. It was going to happen.

He made his way to the kitchen and put the jug on to boil. He then made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself. On the way back he looked into the lounge room and the girls were kissing. “Looks like, it’s tonight,” he mumbled and returned to the kitchen to turn the jug off. He then went off to bed.

….

During the night he felt Jill climb in under the blankets with him. He smiled but pretended to be asleep. It wasn’t until early in the morning when he awoke that he found out that there were three people in the bed. The girls were sleeping with their arms around each other. He cautiously left the bed not wishing to wake the girls. As he boiled the kettle he had filled the previous night a voice said quietly, “You didn’t come back to join us last night?”

“Good morning, Debra. I hope you enjoyed your night.”

“I did, very much so. I hope that I’m not treading on your ground too much?”

“Treading on my ground, yes, you are but too much, no. I’m good with it. Jill is her own person and I know she likes to get with another woman occasionally.”

“I see, she has done it before, has she?”

“Not since we have been together but I think she has eyes for Candy to rekindle something from their past.”

“Oh, I see. I should apologize to Candy then?”

“No, don’t do that because Candy may not realise.”

“Oh, like that, is it. I had hoped you would have joined us last night.”

“I’ll remember that for next time if Jill doesn’t mind.”

“Why would Jill mind?

“It’s a case of possession is nine-tenths of the law, type thing.”

“You think she might get jealous?”

“I don’t know but I will if I ask her.”

“Okay, well maybe next time then. I had better get off home to prepare for work.”

“I was going to cook you breakfast. Why don’t you grab a shower while I cook a couple of eggs with bacon and toast? There are towels in the bathroom cupboard.”

“Okay. No offer to wash my back then?”

“That I’d really love but remember bacon and eggs.”

“Pity,” she mumbled as she headed towards the bathroom. Ten minutes later she returned with just a towel wrapped around her. Michael got busy making coffee for her and serving the bacon and eggs. She took a seat and Michael sat down with his food beside her. They chatted away as they ate about nothing of significance.

Jill woke up and wandered out rubbing her eyes shortly after Debra got dressed and headed off to her unit to prepare for work

“Debra’s gone,” Jill observed.

“Yes, she had a shower and ate breakfast before she left,” Michael told her.

“You didn’t join us last night?”

“No, I thought you might not have liked me to.”

“Come on, Michael. I’m not the jealous type.”

“That’s good. Maybe next time, perhaps.”

“Yes, if there is a next time.”

“There will be, I assure you of that.”

Jill smiled at him and asked, “She showed interest, did she?”

“As best I can tell, yes. She invited me to wash her back.”

“And?”

“I didn’t want to burn the toast,” he hesitated then added, “or upset you.”

“Well, you now know that the toast is your only excuse now.”

“Yes, right,” Michael smiled across the table to her, “I’d better get you your breakfast and then go see Candy.”

“Yes, I’ll come with you this morning. I have a rostered day off. Come here and give me a hug.”

Michael moved over to her and she placed her hand on his face. The very distinctive odour of a woman’s pussy was clearly detectable. “After they kissed she reached down and cupped his hard penis. “I can see you like it.”

“Yes, I do, Maybe we can let Candy catch some sleep and go to the hospital a little later,” he told her.

“Good, that is exactly what I had in mind.”

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Amazing talks!!! Wonderful dialogues and expertise in managing characters feelings and souls ;)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:31 pm

Thanks goyse, enjoying this.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:06 am

Candy too Chapter 4

“Did the nurse, Debra speak to you, Michael,” Candy asked when they were finally alone?

“Yes,” he replied, “she said she wanted to interview us about our lives.”

“Not exactly our lives, Michael. She wants to interview us about our sex lives.”

“Unless I’m mistaken it was to be more about your sex life, Candy. How do you feel about it?”

“That was my question to you. I wish you wouldn’t answer a question with a question,” she corrected him. “How do you feel about it?”

“I have no serious hang up’s about it all, now, how about you?”

“I see,” Candy answered. “I thought that you might not like me getting with Tod again, that’s all.”

“Getting with him, what do you mean by getting with him again?”

“She said she would like to interview me and Tod together.”

“Getting together and being interviewed together seems to have two different meanings, I would have thought.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I don’t so perhaps you should explain it all to me so that I do understand.”

“Well, you know, I’m likely to be susceptible to his will if we’re together again, that’s all.”

Michael looked at her with a troubled face. “Susceptible to his will, what the hell does that mean?”

“You know, influenced by him.”

“Once again you need to explain yourself, Candy. You've just had a baby. Even if he wanted to, you would not be in a situation to do so, would you? Besides you are your own person. It would be a matter of saying no to him.”

“The interview would not take place for three maybe even as long as six months’ time, Debra said. I certainly would be up and running by then, I’d hope. I might not want to say no to him by then.”

“Oh, I see. Does Greg know? Have you talked to him?”

“He seems to be ignoring me. That could even make it worse. If Greg seeks to treat me like shit why would I be concerned about what he might think? That’s why I’m talking to you about it.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I had hoped you might help there because Debra suggested that you would probably agree to it.”

“Yes, I conditionally agreed to it but at that stage, I probably didn’t understand what I’d be agreeing to and I’m still not certain.”

“What was the condition?”

“I said I have no problems with it as long as you agreed.”

Candy lay back on her pillow, took a huge breath of air as if she was going to dive deeply into a swimming pool and told him, “Well, if it’s up to me it’s going to happen then.”

“And Greg?”

“Greg will just have to put up with it if he keeps acting poorly. You’re my husband, not Greg so it’s up to you and me to decide.”

“Jill told me that you missed him.”

“Yes, I miss Greg but he is going on like a child, sulking because of the colour of our child’s skin. You’re my husband and you have not said one word about it at all. In fact, you said he has my nose and my smile. By the way, I don’t think it was a smile it’s what babies do when they pass wind or the other.” She giggled.

“I’ll remember that every time you smile from now on and hold my nose.”

They both laughed, “I love you, Michael,” she told him.

“Yes, I know and I love you too but before we reach an agreement on this matter I need you to spell out to me exactly what I’m about to agree to.”

“I can see that you’ve got an erection so I know that you understand.”

“I want you to tell me. I don’t want to agree to this thing based just on what I suspect.”

“Okay, I’ll spell it out for you. If he’ll have me then I’d like to have sex with him again. He came and visited our son and then he asked to see me again after I recover and I agreed.”

“So does that mean that you’ll go out on a date or does he want you to become his full-time girlfriend?”

“He said we make beautiful children together so I think he wants to make it a long term thing.”

“You can’t take the pill so how will you prevent getting pregnant again or is that the intent?”

“Would you be very upset if it happened again?”

“Yes, I would.”

“Yes, you would like me to have another child by him or yes, you’d be upset.”

“The latter.”

“Well, the doctor talked to me about a thing. I think he called it an intrauterine device. He’s going to obtain one for me and install it as soon as I’m able to have it put in. It’s about ninety-five per cent effective at preventing pregnancy.”

“I don’t understand. Why would he raise that subject with you?”

“He knows you and I are married and he was here when Tod kissed me so he came back to talk to me about the possibilities.”

“Greg is not going to be happy.”

“Greg is finished. He is sulking and I doubt if I can forgive him for that.”

“I see. That’s sad. He’s a good person.”

Candy shook her head, “Good people don’t sulk and walk away from the responsibilities that they accepted. He knew there was a chance and he accepted that chance. Now he wants me to suffer for something that happened before he became involved with me. Good people don’t do that. If you were upset and behaved like that I could understand but he helped me get with Tod so it’s not as if he didn’t know.”

“Okay, now how is little Teddy going?”

Candy smiled, “I was going to talk with you about a name. Teddy, yes, that sounds perfect. Teddy Michael that is what we’ll call him. What made you come up with Teddy?”

“It’s Tod spelled with an e. Are you sure of the Michael part?”

“I was thinking of Michael the second but Teddy Michael is even better. We’ll always know he is carrying his heritage without telling anybody.” She hesitated then said, “Michael!”

“Yes, honey.”

“You and Jill, is it working for you?”

“Yes, it is but she can never replace you. I love you very much and if I could satisfy you sexually she would not be there at all.”

“Good, I don’t ever want to lose you. I’m sorry that it doesn’t work well in bed for us. For quite a long time I thought of lying about it so I appreciate that you could tell and raised it with me. Tod will only be a short term thing for me. He’s not a good person it’s just that he’s good in bed and I need that until I find someone we can trust.”

“I know and I want you to know that I understand but I do worry about the possibility of conception. I’m glad you are dealing with it though.”

“Did you make an agreement with our neighbour to watch his wife for him?”

“How did you know about that? I had to agree to get rid of him. He was at our place the night you got with Tod to tell me that you had gone to the unit with him. How did you know?”

“He spoke to Greg about it. Greg told me the day before I came into the hospital. Are you really going to watch his wife?”

“Only if he insists.”

“I think he might because Greg said he came over looking for you to meet your commitment to him. You’re not going to tell him what she’s up to, are you?”

“Are you suggesting that she is actually up to no good?”

“Yes, she is having it off with a couple of his mates. Sometimes they don’t even go golfing these days.”

“Damn, what have I got myself into?”

“All you have to do is spend a couple of Saturdays checking out the golf club and then tell him that all is well then forget about it.”

“I guess that would work. We’ll see. I’m not that good at lying though. Maybe there could be a different way to fix it. I'll have to do some thinking about it.”

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:32 am

Candy too Chapter 5.

“Hi Tom,”

“Hello, Michael, I’ve been trying to catch up with you.”

“So, I’ve heard. What can I do for you Tom?”

“You said some months ago that you would help me, you know, about finding out about my wife.”

“Look, Tom. You and Sally are a happily married couple. Why don’t you just trust her? Spying on someone you love and trust is not…. I don’t know….. it’s wrong….. It’s not the right thing to do.”

“You promised me.”

“I did that because there were things I didn’t want you to know about so I had to get you to leave that night. I was under a lot of pressure and I didn’t know what I was doing or saying at the time.”

“Michael, I have a confession to make. I was also under a lot of pressure at the time and you offered me a way out, an opportunity. What you said that night I think is true. I think she is having an affair and she uses Saturdays to do it. I thought about it and given you had a lot on your plate I decided to go out to the golf club myself and she wasn’t there. People there told me she doesn’t go to golf much these days. She leaves to go every Saturday so I need you to find out where she goes and what she is doing.”

“Why don’t you just ask her? That’s the logical thing to do and the simplest.”

“I’ve tried but she tells me that I’m imagining things. Now, if you could just find out where she goes then I’d have something to confront her with.”

“I guess but I think it is better to leave it alone, Tom. You must understand that she wouldn’t
do this without a reason. You know that Candy had an issue with not being satisfied with me and we found a way for her to be happy and so our marriage has survived because we worked on it and found a solution.”

“Yes, but you have added to your family as a result. I couldn’t accept what you have.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Tom. You and Sally are good neighbours. I’d be sorry to see you split up or something like that.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, Michael?”

“Well, you just said that you couldn’t accept what I have and before that you suggested your wife is cheating on you so it was just a matter of deduction that your marriage is at risk. Did I get that wrong?”

Michael looked up at Tom as he said it and saw the tears flowing down the other man’s cheeks. “I don’t know what to do, Michael. I really don’t. I’m at the end of my tether.”

“You need to be talking to each other. There is potential for a solution if you can get to the root of the cause of the problem and accept what you can’t change but you have to approach it with an open mind. The other thing for you to consider is that your suspicions may be wrong.”

“I’m not wrong.”

“How can you know that?”

“Can I trust you, Michael? Can I trust you to never divulge what I’m about to tell you?”

“Of course, you can.”

“When I went to the golf club my two mates were not there as well. I enquired about them and they always go missing on the same days that my wife does and there are other things.”

“They could be going to a different golf club together. You say other things, what other things?”

“She comes home and showers. She washes her panties in the shower with her.”

“A lot of women do that, Tom.”

“So you think that a lot of women wash their panties in the shower after going golfing but never any other time. Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”

“I see. Okay, Tom, I’ll agree that it does sound suspicious so I’ll agree to follow her on two Saturdays then report back to you but before I do, I need you to agree that they will never know how you found out. Then I need your commitment to try to talk it out with Sally. you need to deal with this properly not go off half-cocked and destroy your marriage.”

“Agreed.”

“Just like that, you agree without any thought.”

“Yes, I would never dob you in any way and I want Sally back so of course, I’ll try to talk it out with her.”

“Okay, I’ll do it starting this Saturday.”

“Can I ask you a personal question, Michael, in confidence, of course?”

“Yes.”

“Do you get excited thinking of what Candy is doing?”

Michael smiled, “Yes, every time. Do you?”

“No, no, I don’t even think of what Candy is doing but I do when I think of what Sally might be doing and it worries me.”

Michael shook his head thinking how stupid this man was. “I wouldn’t worry if I was you. I’d just use it to find a solution to your problems. If it gets you excited to think about it then you’re halfway there. The next important step is to admit that to Sally then work on it from that point onwards.”

“I could never admit it to Sally!”

“Then, as I said, I will be sad to lose my best neighbour.” With that Michael turned and walked swiftly away leaving Tom to think about what his problem really was.

…..

Michael looked at his watch. It was two o’clock. Sally had been in the motel with the two men for about four hours. He knew she would be out shortly. He waited patiently occasionally looking across to her car to make sure she didn’t sneak out the back way.

Eventually, she came out with the two men. They talked for a while then she kissed both of them. The men turned and walked down the driveway while Sally walked towards the car park. As she came up to her car, Michael got out and stood between the two cars. Sally opened the boot to her car. She threw an overnight bag in then turned towards him.

“So Tom has sent his spy out to collect evidence, I see.”

Michael turned his head around looked across the top of the cars then back the other way before telling her, “Those spies of Toms are pretty good. I can’t see any of them.”

“Okay, Michael what is this about?”

“You and I need to talk. Let’s go down to the café and have a coffee together.”

“I might not want to have a coffee.”

“It’s your choice but I should tell you that I’m the best friend you have in the world right now.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Tom knows and I’ve decided that I should try to help you with what is ahead of you. Of course, if you’d rather go it alone then I’ll just drive away, wait for the bust-up then look forward to meeting the new neighbours after you and Tom have gone. The thing about that is that for some sick reason, I don't understand I’ve got used to you and Tom as our neighbours.”

“Well, maybe another coffee wouldn’t hurt me.”

They walked down towards the café in silence. Eventually, Sally asked, “How did you know I’d be here?”

“It was just a lucky guess. After I couldn’t find you at the golf club I thought if I was having an affair where would I go. It was the first place I looked and there was your car.”

“Did Tom send you?”

“In a roundabout way, he thinks he did but what actually happened is that I decided that I wanted or needed to talk to you.”

They ordered their coffee’s then sat down. “Okay, what do you want to talk to me about?”

“Tom.”

“What about Tom?”

“He’s falling to pieces. He started crying while I was talking to him last week.”

“Why would Tom start crying?”

“He knows what you’re up to and has tried to get you to talk to him about it but apparently you won’t take his bait.”

“And what am I up to?”

“I don’t know so why don’t you tell me.”

“I come here with my golfing buddies so that we can talk and play cards.”

“I see. That’s a bit like what Candy was doing. In her case, as Tom has probably told you we watched the Highland games with Tod and his buddies then through Immaculate Conception she had a child that looks a lot like Tod and I have agreed to raise it with Candy. Is that what Tom is in for?”

“You’re spying on me. You could get into a lot of trouble doing that without the proper clearances.”

“Of course, you’re correct but then I’d have to tell Tom that I chose to talk to you to try to help you instead of just telling him what I saw through the curtains.”

“This discussion is over.” Sally got up to leave.

“Okay, but a bit of advice for you when you get home. Don’t wash your panties under the shower. It’s a dead giveaway. Just leave them out for Tom to find. That will give him another opportunity to sit you down and to talk it all over with him. And for Christ sake, don’t lie to him. He knows too much already.”

“Yes, and he sends you out to collect the evidence to divorce me so if I talk to you he’ll really stitch me up.”

“No, you’ve got it all wrong. You’re dead wrong! He wants to keep you but he doesn’t know how to do it. You have to show him how. If you can’t show him and explain to him why you need a hall pass every Saturday, it will be you destroying your marriage not him. Tell me, do you still love him?”

Sally looked at him for a while before she sat down again. “Yes, I do. I love my husband but he doesn’t do it for me anymore, not anything like Trevor and Rodger do. Without this, I would go out of my mind.”

“Okay, so how are you going to fix it?”

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

“Well, why don’t you start by calling him and inviting him to join us here? It’s common ground. Nobody has control or should I say I have more control than either of you. We can rent a room so the three of us can lay our cards on the table.”

“Three of us, I don’t understand?”

“I’ll tell you and Tom how Candy and I saved our marriage and then the two of you can negotiate from there. The rules will be that no one lies and the others listen and don’t cut the conversation off.”

“Okay, I’ll call him and then I’ll book a unit so I can have a shower.”

“No, no shower. He will want you just the way you are. If I’m not mistaken he will want to make love to you if we can work this out.”

“He’ll know that I’ve, you know.”

“Yes, he will and that is why you must not have that shower. If he enjoys making love to you as much as I think he will then you will get what you want every Saturday. He’ll make sure of it.”

“You’re a kinky fuck, aren’t you?”

“A little but not quite as kinky as the lady who fucks her husband’s mates one after the other while pretending she is golfing all day. Tonight she will let her husband know why his mates come back for more. It’s called sloppy seconds.”

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:44 pm

Great chapters!!! What a pity Michael is not excited about the possibility of getting "another" baby.... ;)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:08 am

Tod is an arsehole, they will have one kid by him who will inevitably inherit some pretty unpleasant characteristics from his/her genetic father. Nurture and upbringing over nature can lessen the fault lines but you can't eliminate them. To have two kids from the same vile father isn't exactly a welcome outcome no matter the short term desire.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:16 am

OOAA wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:44 pm
Great chapters!!! What a pity Michael is not excited about the possibility of getting "another" baby.... ;)
Where there is a means there is a way I always say, OOAA. Maybe the carrot offered is not big enough or perhaps Michael may want something very dear to him that could eventually convince him to reconsider. It might happen that he gets caught out doing something that the girls take offence to so he may have to change his resistance to win back their support.

Maybe Candy decides to change her desires for some as yet unstated reason.

Who knows, what some of these women might have up their sleeves? More soon!

Goyse.

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:41 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:08 am
Tod is an arsehole, they will have one kid by him who will inevitably inherit some pretty unpleasant characteristics from his/her genetic father. Nurture and upbringing over nature can lessen the fault lines but you can't eliminate them. To have two kids from the same vile father isn't exactly a welcone outcome no matter the short term desire.
Yes, there seems to be a vile side to Tod and arseholes, well, they are just that, arseholes, aren't they? On the positive side, Did you notice though that Tod had an opportunity to make it difficult for Michael when he was with the nurse and at least embarrass him? He could have confronted Michael and said something like "what are you doing with my kid," in front of the nurse but he just looked. Michael however ran away no doubt fearing the worst and Debra helped him.

When you look at the limited things we know of Tod, he is possessive, he doesn't take responsibility, he must not because who has heaps of children without supporting the mothers or does he? None of us know his background only that he has a gang he hangs around with. Candy told him off and obviously walked away and yet now she has accepted him back. Doesn't that leave a big question mark on how did he achieve that? Is there a different side to Tod that we haven't seen yet?

They say that even arseholes have some good characteristics or maybe Candy is just a slut who has no values and just wants to screw around with Michael's brain. Obviously, Michael is a softy so it would be easy for her to do that and knowing what I do about some men, Michael might even enjoy it in some sick way.

There seems to be a lot to learn yet about these people and if anyone knew the answers I would, wouldn't I but as yet, I'm still looking for answers. Who knows what might happen tomorrow or next week or next month.

I'm pleased to have you onboard, Chrislydi. Please keep giving me feedback. I love it and it inspires me to new and hopefully better things. Let's see what tomorrow brings shall we?

Goyse.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 am

goyse wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:41 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:08 am
Tod is an arsehole, they will have one kid by him who will inevitably inherit some pretty unpleasant characteristics from his/her genetic father. Nurture and upbringing over nature can lessen the fault lines but you can't eliminate them. To have two kids from the same vile father isn't exactly a welcone outcome no matter the short term desire.
Yes, there seems to be a vile side to Tod and arseholes, well, they are just that, arseholes, aren't they? On the positive side, Did you notice though that Tod had an opportunity to make it difficult for Michael when he was with the nurse and at least embarrass him? He could have confronted Michael and said something like "what are you doing with my kid," in front of the nurse but he just looked. Michael however ran away no doubt fearing the worst and Debra helped him.

When you look at the limited things we know of Tod, he is possessive, he doesn't take responsibility, he must not because who has heaps of children without supporting the mothers or does he? None of us know his background only that he has a gang he hangs around with. Candy told him off and obviously walked away and yet now she has accepted him back. Doesn't that leave a big question mark on how did he achieve that? Is there a different side to Tod that we haven't seen yet?

They say that even arseholes have some good characteristics or maybe Candy is just a slut who has no values and just wants to screw around with Michael's brain. Obviously, Michael is a softy so it would be easy for her to do that and knowing what I do about some men, Michael might even enjoy it in some sick way.

There seems to be a lot to learn yet about these people and if anyone knew the answers I would, wouldn't I but as yet, I'm still looking for answers. Who knows what might happen tomorrow or next week or next month.

I'm pleased to have you onboard, Chrislydi. Please keep giving me feedback. I love it and it inspires me to new and hopefully better things. Let's see what tomorrow brings shall we?

Goyse.
Yes indeed, very legitimate and salient points goyse. There are numerous possible mitigating factors why Tod turned out to be the 'vile' dominant predator he apparently is. Most of us have fairly unsavoury traits hidden within our own characters and should be reluctant to come to quick judgements about others.

I look forward to you revealing the further twists and machinations you have in that devious brain of yours as the storyline unfolds. I always think it's a great credit to the writer when a reader gets angry or pleased at fiction. To me it usually means the characters have some depth, making them all the more easy to identify with..

Without doubt this is great writing.
Last edited by Chrislydi on Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:20 am

Candy too Chapter 6.

“The door’s open, Tom. Come on in and join us.”

“Michael, I didn’t expect this.”

“I don’t think that any of us expected this to happen but it has. Sally woke up and I suggested the three of us get together to discuss things.”

“Sally?”

“Yes, Sally is sitting in the seat over there with her back to us.”

“Come here, Tom,” Sally told him.

Tom moved over to sit on the seat next to her. She stood and sat down on his lap. “Tom, I’ve been cheating on you and I’d like to explain why if you’ll let me.”

“Sally, Is that true?”

“Yes, it’s true. I’d like to explain to you why I have done that but first I need to tell you that I love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

“You love me but you’ve been cheating on me. Do you know how much that hurts?”

“Please Tom, don’t get angry with me. I’m finding this damn hard without you getting angry.”

“You’ve been cheating and you expect me not to get angry with you?”

“Tom!” Michael yelled. “Shut the fuck up and listen to her for once in your life, will you!” Michael moved over to stand in front of them. “I’ve asked her to be honest with you, Tom and I want you to listen to what she has to say.”

Tom quietened down. “Okay tell me.”

“I didn’t cheat on you because I wanted to Tom. I cheated on you because I had to. I had to because I wasn’t satisfied. I needed more than you could give me and I couldn’t handle it any more. I didn’t want to leave you so I sat with Trevor’s wife and talked to her about it.”

“You talked to Cheryl?”

“Yes, I did. She told me that she and Trevor had stopped having sex long before but she had given him the okay to use prostitutes if he needed to. She then suggested that they could kill two birds with the one stone. She offered Trevor to me. She then sat with Trevor and told him that she had a solution for him as long as he didn’t tell you and as long as he didn’t annoy the shit out of her again.”

“So what you’re telling me is Trevor can satisfy you but I can’t, is that it?”

“That is it but Tom, I have never denied you anything ever but tonight I’ve got something very special for you. I don’t know if you’ll like it but I think you will and more so I think I’ll like it too.”

“What’s that?”

“Take your pants off.”

“Michael is here.”

“That’s right. Michael is here and I don’t want him to leave. Now I’ll stand so you can get your pants off.” She stood up and once his pants were off she stepped out of her panties. She held them in her hand as she sat down on his dick.

“Oh, God, you’re so wet,” he told her.

“Yes, I am. I’d like you to take these and have a good look at them, Tom.” She was lifting and dropping on him as she handed her panties to him. He took a sniff then held them away from him.

“They are wet.”

“Yes, they are. Have a good look at them, Tom.”

He opened them up and immediately said, “I’m going to cum.”

“Oh, Tom, I love you so damn much. I’d never want to hurt you but I have to have what I have taken or I can’t survive and if I can’t survive we can’t be together.”

“I love you, Sally.”

They held each other for some time saying nothing just holding each other. Michael watched them hoping that Tom liked what she had just given him. Time passed. At one stage Michael thought he heard Sally crying but he was not sure. Eventually, Tom spoke.

“Take her, Michael.”

“Sorry,” Michael asked not understanding what he meant.

“Take her over onto the bed and fuck the bitch.”

“That’s not part of the deal Tom. I’m not here to hurt you or Sally.”

“Do it, I want to see it. I want to watch you fuck my wife. This was your idea to get us together so this is what I want. I want you to have sex with my wife. Sally get up and go lay on the bed.”

Sally got up and moved over to the bed. She pulled her dress over her head and removed her bra. Michael was surprised to see how neat her body was. It was obvious that she dressed down for some unknown reason. “Michael,” she said and waved for him to come over to her.

“Are you sure of this, Tom?”

“Yes, I am. I’d like to watch my wife being seduced by somebody she deserves to have not those other snakes in the grass. You’ve got class, mate. Those other guys are just shit. She deserves the best.”

Michael smiled. He suddenly woke up that Tom was trying to repair the damage he did by attacking his wife earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief and moved over to the side of the bed.

“Would you like me to lick you clean,” he asked Sally.

“I’m very messy. I’ve heard that some men do that but I’ve never experienced it before.”

“Okay, open them legs.”

He inspected her. She gaped slightly having just had sex with her husband and probably several times during the afternoon but nothing like Candy did these days. He lapped around the extremities first as Sally humped her back to watch him. He heard Tom move a chair over to sit beside them. Once the extremities were clean, he then started sliding his tongue from her anus all the way up to her clit. Each time Sally moaned and humped her back hard up against him.

“Do you do this for Candy,” Tom asked him?

“Sometimes, yes, less so these days while Greg has been there but before I did it almost every night. After tonight this will be your job for Sally now, Tom. She can stop taking those showers when she comes home and let you take control. If you lick her almost to orgasm then slide up you can make her cum for you every time.”

“Oh, God, I’m getting close,” Sally told him.

“Okay, Tom, slip into her and make her cum for me.”

“No, I want you to do it, Michael.”

Michael didn’t hesitate he slipped his body up along her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. He knew he didn’t need to guide himself because the head of his weapon aligned neatly with Sally’s pussy. He slid just about an inch inside her and then worked that inch in and out of her. Her desire to achieve her approaching orgasm was driving her mad. She humped up wildly at him but he moved back each time so just the first inch penetrated her.

“Please, Michael!” she said.

Tom could see everything and it excited him he dropped all of his clothes on the floor and started stoking his now hardening cock.

“Please stick it in. Michael. I want to cum. Please.”

Michael felt her pussy throb and he thrust into her as deep as he could manage. “Oh yes,” she screamed, “Yes, yes, yes, oh yyyeeessss……… .”

The heat of her orgasm made Michael lose control and he pumped his sperm as deep inside her as he could reach. Then he felt Tom right up beside him pushing him aside. Michael rolled off her and Tom took his place to deposit his sperm almost as deep inside her as Michael had.

“I love you, Tom, Please forgive me.”

“There is nothing to forgive except that you have kept secrets from me. If you had trusted me then all this trouble would have been avoided.”

“I promise, I’ll never lie to you again. In fact, if you want to you can come with me the next time. Tom, you’re leaking out of me. You cum more than I’ve ever noticed before.”

“See what happens when you trust me.”

“I love you, Tom.

“And I love you too honey.

Michael quickly dressed and left them there together. He drove home slowly to his wife who had got out of the hospital that morning, their new baby and her lover, Greg was nowhere to be seen. He wondered what had transpired between Greg and Candy but he knew not to ask. He hoped that Greg would return because he liked the guy and he knew that the woman he loved, really loved would always be safe with him.

The adventure ahead with Debra worried him now that Candy had confided in him that she wanted to renew the relationship with Tod. At least he knew it most likely would not result in another child for them to raise which took away a lot of his worry but still he saw Tod as a loose cannon and Michael also knew that he got with very few women who didn’t end up pregnant. A couple of his lovers had actually been pregnant with him twice.

He parked in the garage and sat there wishing that he was more like other men who simply would go bananas if their wives got with someone other than them. He knew that he would get carried away when Tod and Candy linked up and he also knew that for him and for Candy all common sense would get chucked out the window in their excitement. He wondered how difficult this thing the doctor intended inserting inside Candy would take to remove. Eventually, he shook his head, got out of his car and headed upstairs to his family.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:38 pm

Brilliant Goyse, thank you
Please keep it up and tell us what AH stunts Tod will pull and how much, of herself, Candy gives to him and where that leaves the loving cuck husband Michael in the debaucherous treatment he absorbs. Candy has a big C--t and needs big nasty men to fill it the way she wants but is she really a loving hotwife. But then Michael does look like a Cuck who likes the way he is treated and maybe Candy knows that and gives him what he wants.

You are a great writer Goyse

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:02 pm

Candy too Chapter 7.

“How did it go with Tom and Sally,” Candy asked?

“I left them to it at the motel. The last thing I heard was Sally telling Tom how much he cum inside her so I think things are tickety-bo.”

“That’s good.”

“Did Jill pick you up from the hospital? I’m sorry I couldn’t be there but saving a neighbours marriage had to come first.”

“Tod ran me home. He was there and offered so I called Jilly not to bother.”

“I see.” Michael replied. His change in mood was obvious to them.

“You knew that it was going to be on again, Michael so please don’t get angry or upset with me.”

“I’m not angry or upset. I’m just concerned.”

“What about?”

“All of his lovers come away pregnant. It’s a worry.”

“I’m getting that thingy inserted inside me to stop that from happening.”

“Yes, I know but he somehow always seems to succeed.”

Candy smiled, “You had better keep him away from Jilly then.”

Jill cut in on the conversation. “Michael doesn’t need to worry about that. He is not getting near me with that monster of his. When my turn comes around my baby will have Michaels smile and his good nature.”

“Oh, look out Michael. She’s getting clucky,” Candy told him with a giggle.

“Yes, I know. We’ve talked about it but the timing is not right yet,” Michael told his wife.

“You talked about it but you didn’t tell me!”

“It’s not going to happen yet so there was no reason to involve you. Besides, you have had other things on your mind with Greg. We don’t get the time for us to talk the way we used to these days.”

“Well, we had better change it then.”

“We tried to, remember but it hasn’t worked out the way we wanted it to. Maybe you and I need to go shopping together like we used to.”

“Yes, that would work, I guess. You don’t mind Jill, do you?”

“Well, I guess I could drop out of some of our shopping trips to allow Michael to take my place,” Jill told them.

Michael shook his head and started to wander off saying, “I’m off to the bathroom.” Going shopping to allow him access to his wife was not Michael’s idea of a solution but as usual, he accepted his wife’s proposal as a possible solution even though he knew it wouldn’t work.

….

Life went on. The only happening worthy of note over the next few weeks was that Sally and Tom met Michael as he returned home one afternoon and invited him over for a drink with them. He accepted.

They thanked him for what he had done for them and told him that they had come to an arrangement where Saturday mornings were set aside for Sally to meet with her lovers at a specific location and that she return home to him by one in the afternoon where he had the task of cleaning and washing her in a manner that he determines.

After telling Michael this Sally smiled across at him and told him that Candy was a very lucky woman to have him as her husband. All Michael could do was nod in agreement. She then got up and walked across to sit on his lap then she kissed him. Michael was embarrassed but said nothing but didn’t take the bait. He allowed the kiss but didn’t respond.

After finishing his drink, Michael lifted Sally off his lap to tell them he must be going as he had things to do. They said their goodbyes during which Sally told him that he would always be welcome in their home. He knew it was an invitation, one he had no intention of taking up at that point in time.

Tom walked down the length of the driveway with Michael and the two men shook hands during which Tom told him, “What Sally told you, Michael. The offer will always be open should you ever wish to take her up on it. We owe you so much that we can never repay you.”

Michael smiled back at him, “Tom, understand that you and Sally owe me nothing. I did what I did because I wanted you to remain our neighbours and that has not changed and hopefully it never will.”

Tom smiled back and nodded. “Okay I hear you but the offer still stands. Sally and I would enjoy a re-run.”

“Yea, well, one day maybe, we’ll see.” Michael turned and walked across the road to where Candy and Jill waited for him. He entered the house, took off his work boots at the door then after saying hello to the girls he walked down the passageway to Teddy’s room as he usually did these days.

“How’s it hanging young fellow,” he asked him?

Teddy made some baby noises and smiled up at his dad as Michael lifted him out of his cot to walk back into the kitchen with him. He laid him down on the coffee table, took a nappy out of the bag that Candy left there knowing that Michael would want to change him. He removed his nappy, cleaned him up, dusted him down with powder then fitted a new nappy. Jill then took him back into his playroom to sit with him to give Candy and her husband some time alone together.

“The lad is growing,” Michael told her.

“Yes, he was a big baby and he’s not going to be a small person.”

“No, his dick is bigger than mine was when I was ten years old and he’s only six months old.”

Candy laughed and shook her head. “Trust you to come up with that.”

“Well, you couldn’t miss it could you? He’ll be walking soon and I bet he ends up with bowed legs carrying that thing around with him. You know we have to make sure that he has values and develops respect for his partners. We don’t want him following in Tod’s footsteps,” he hesitated for a moment then asked, “Which raises another question, when do you intend seeing Tod again?”

“Why?”

“You’re my wife. I want to know about those things, that’s all.”

“Tod and I and Teddy have been spending a few hours together from time to time over recent weeks.”

“I see, I’m excluded, am I?”

“Not purposely, no but it’s difficult. You’re at work during the day and that is when Tod likes to meet. He has other things happening at night and it leaves me to spend time here with you and Jill.”

“Are you having sex with him?”

She shook her head. Michael wondered if she did that because of his question or meaning no, she wasn’t. “We have kissed a few times and cuddled. He likes to show his affection for me and likes to touch me but as yet we haven’t done much.”

“I see. He’s not interested.”

“Why did you say that? I didn’t say he wasn’t interested. I said we haven’t done much yet.”

“You’ve said no to him?”

“Come on, Michael. Really, that is between me and Tod.”

“I am your husband and I’m the one who loves you most in this world.”

“Yes, that’s true. If that is the way you see it then take me to bed and make love to me. Show me that I don’t need Tod or anyone else to feel sexually satisfied.”

“Sure I’ll take you to bed. That’s never been an issue but to expect me to fully satisfy you like someone like Tod can, that’s something else. I’m not equipped for that.”

“Sally doesn’t think so.”

“Oh, I see, Sally has been telling stories out of school, has she?”

“You should have told me.”

“I didn’t think it was important. Besides I really haven’t had the opportunity to talk to you about anything.”

“She asked me could I let you visit her occasionally. It was a bit of a shock to me.”

“I’m not going to start visiting Sally, not now not ever. What I did, I did for her and Tom on Tom’s request.”

“You could have said no.”

“I could have, yes, that’s true but I didn’t so it’s now part of the past,” He picked up Candy and walked up the stairs to their bedroom. He threw her down on the bed and took his clothes off. He then started to undress her.

“What about Jilly.”

“You mean the babysitter. Oh, I’ll give hers to her tonight when I take her home. Right now I’m going to make love to my wife, the woman I love and I’m going to try to make it so good that she will never need another man in her life again.” He laughed as he said it and she joined him.

“Hhmm, now that sounds exciting,” she told him.

He pushed her legs open then took her panties down. Candy lifted her but to allow him to do so. She then lifted her head to watch him. He smiled at her then looked at her pussy and his mouth dropped open.

“You lied to me,” he told her.

Candy laughed out loudly. He looked up at her with a cross look on his face. She smiled and told him, “If you could see your face now you’d laugh too. Yes, Tod and I have had sex this afternoon. He played with me in the car on the way home and I finally let him back into the saddle.”

He shook his head and looked down at his feet. “I can’t believe that you would lie to me about something as important as that.”

“I didn’t lie to you. I just didn’t tell you because I knew that you would bring me up to bed and you did. You didn’t tell me about Sally so that is no different to what I just did to you.”

Michael held his hands out with his palms facing upwards, “What can I do with that. I won’t even touch the sides of your pussy.”

“You could lick me clean. I just wiped myself and didn’t wash. You used to do that for me once. And I can close my legs like we have done before to make it good for you.”

Michael moved up to her and set to work on licking her clean. He knew immediately that Candy’s statement that she hadn’t cleaned herself was correct because he should see the presence of a jelly-like liquid inside her that he knew was sperm that had lost its whitish colouring. As he worked on her, each time he touched her clit she humped upwards which forced some of that liquid from her.

After about ten minutes she placed her hands on his arms and he knew she wanted him to move up along her. As he did so his cock found her pussy and dropped rather than pushed inside her. He kissed her and she responded enthusiastically.

“I love you,” she told him. I’m sorry that you think I lied to you but I wanted it to be a surprise for you. I have done that before and you have enjoyed it.”

“That was before Tod.”

“You don’t want me to do it with Tod?”

“No, it’s not that I don’t want you to do it with him but just that I get worried about you with him. It’s not the same as before.”

“Okay,” she said as she closed her legs to make herself tight for him. He knew what to do and he moved up further so his shaft slid along her clit. About five minutes later she started to breathe heavily. He knew that she was going to cum shortly so he maintained a steady movement.

“Oh, God, you’re going to make me cum. Oh, Michael, I’m cumming, oh, yes, I’m cumming, I’m cuuummminngg…… “

He thrust as deep as he could go inside her and shot his thimble of sperm inside her in about four little squirts. He made no sound at all. A picture of a stalagmite in a cave with water dripping from its tip formed in his mind. He tried to force the picture from his mind but it stuck no matter how hard he tried. Spent he rolled off her and lay on his back looking up at the ceiling.

“I love you,” she told him as she raised herself up on her elbow.

“Yes, I know and I love you too,” he replied as he pictured in his mind what a stalagmite hanging from the white ceiling of the room would be like. He closed his eyes to try to take the picture away and fell fast asleep within seconds.

The last few week’s events and the worry of Candy wanting to get back with Tod combined with the night's surprises had sapped all his energy to the stage that he felt that his batteries had run flat on him. Michael was exhausted! He needed rest.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:41 pm

The best chapter so far imo. To me it just seems that we are building nicely, almost in a waiting game with all the tensions just simmering below the surface, the explosive will surely detonate at some stage, or will it and how soon?

viewtopic.php?t=65641

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:41 pm

Candy too Chapter 8.

Candy watched her husband fall asleep. She was disappointed with him going to sleep like that but despite that she could feel her love for him deep inside her chest. She wondered if she could ever feel fully sexually satisfied with him all the time as she did at that very moment. But she knew in her mind that that feeling of satisfaction was due only in part because of Michael. Most of that feeling was because of her afternoon with Tod.

She swung her legs off the bed and reached down to pick up her panties. She examined the huge amount of sperm in the crotch and she smiled. She liked the feeling of Tod’s sperm that leaked from her for days after he ejaculated inside her. It reminded her of how virile and fertile his swimmers were. Only ninety five per cent effective the doctor had told her. That means there is still a chance. She smiled at the thought.

“No, no, no, no,” she murmured to herself, knowing that getting with Tod again had kicked off something inside her that was not only nasty but very dangerous to her marriage. “I can’t even think like that,” she muttered but she knew that she already was thinking like that and today had been only their first time sexually back together.

She walked to the bathroom with her hand under her pussy to catch the sperm that leaked from her. At the toilet she sat down and examined what was on her hand as she peed and she smiled knowing that very little of it was from her husband. “I wish I wasn’t such a slut,” she said out aloud. “If I wasn’t, I’d love him and enjoy sex with him like Jilly does,” she smiled as she continued, “but then Jilly doesn’t even understand what real sex is. Maybe if I can get Michael to make Jilly pregnant then he won’t mind if I deliver another son for Tod. Hhmm, maybe.”

With that she adjusted the taps in the shower to temperature, took the hand piece for the shower off its cradle and set about cleaning her pussy. Not that she would get it clean because she knew that Tod’s sperm was so deep inside her that it would keep reminding her of their mating until next time. She then thought of how she could make sex with Michael more exciting for him. She decided that next time she would get down on her hands and knees so that she could hold her legs together to make it tighter for him.

She dried herself off, threw on some casual clothes then went down to take over from Jilly.

Jill was waiting for her. “Where’s Teddy,” Candy asked.

“He’s taking a nap. Where’s Michael?”

“Like son like father.”

“You wore him out.”

“Yep, I guess so. You can go join him if you like.”

“Did you tell him?”

“I didn’t have to. He could tell.”

“How did he take it?”

“Not real good but he’ll come around.”

“You’re a fucking slut, you know.”

“Yea, I know. I like getting it big and hard. The bigger the better and the harder it is the more I like it.”

“You shouldn’t have married Michael. He’s loving and tender and caring. He likes it slow and easy.”

“That’s with you. He is different with me. He’s more abrupt and rough at times with me.”

“You know that I love him, don’t you?”

“Yes, I thought so. I think he probably loves you as well.”

“Can I tell him? I mean do you mind if I tell him.”

“Fuck me, you mean you haven’t told him?”

“No, I didn’t think it was right given you’re married to him and all.”

“Then you had better fix that then. Go up and tell him now. The poor guy probably thinks you’re just using him until someone better comes along. And isn’t it about time you gave him a kid?”

“I…I…I thought that you might get upset if we had a child. We did talk about it when you got pregnant. I’d love to let him get me pregnant if you’re happy about it.”

“Jilly you really need to start being open and honest with him about your real feelings. Now get up there and lay down with him. He’ll wake up soon. I’ll get the dinner on so after you are finished with him you can bring my husband back down to me and we’ll feed him.”

Jill moved to go up to the bedroom. Jill was halfway up the stairs when something came to Candy that she believed Jill should know so she called to her, “Jill.”

Jill turned and smiled, “Yes.”

“I should tell you something. I don’t want you to get upset about it but when he helped Tom and Sally out he actually fucked Sally. He says that Tom asked him to.”

“Oh.”

“It’s probably nothing but just keep an eye on him with Sally just in case.”

“Okay.”

Jill turned to slowly continue climbing the stairs. At the top of the stairs, she stopped then raised her hand to wipe the tears from her cheeks before she continued her walk towards the bedroom. Inside she suddenly felt a feeling of emptiness that had replaced the wonderful feeling that she had felt inside her chest when she had started to climb those stairs.

She lay down beside Michael and once more wiped the tears from her eyes and her cheeks. She could taste the salt from her tears as a tear entered the side of her mouth. It didn’t taste bad but it reminded her of the hurt that she felt deep down inside her stomach and her heart.

‘Why do my men do this to me,’ she wondered. 'I actually thought that Michael was different. I loved him so much. I must have loved him more than Candy because I could never do to him what she does. I had hoped he was the one I could trust but is it all men or is it just me,’ she wondered? She rolled up in a little ball beside Michael, closed her eyes and drifted off into a half-awake, half-asleep nightmarish dream of pain and deceit.

Michael awoke some fifteen minutes later to find his girlfriend rolled up in a ball beside him asleep. He carefully got up so as to not wake her. He quietly got dressed and joined his wife downstairs with their son who had also just woken up.

….

“Where’s Jilly,” Candy asked. “Dinner will be ready soon.”

“She’s rolled up in a little ball on the bed. I checked her out and it looked as if she had been crying. I’ve never seen her like that before.”

“Oh, fuck, I shouldn’t have told her.”

“Told her, told her what?”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Oh, Michael, I’m so sorry. I told her about Sally.”

“Sally, what’s happened to Sally?”

“About you and Sally, I told her that you had sex with her.”

Michael took off like a rocket. He hit the stairs and took them four at a time. When he got to the door to the bedroom his shoulder pushed it open before he pulled the latch down and the door jamb splintered into pieces.

He reached the bed and lay down beside Jill. He put his arms around her and pulled her back against his body. Jill stirred coming awake from the noise and from the feel of someone holding her.

“Oh, Jill, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

Jill heard what he said but didn’t respond. She lay there thinking, ‘why is it that they all think it will fix it if they tell you that they didn’t mean it. What if I did it to them that would be different, wouldn’t it.’

“Candy was wrong to tell you like that. If she wanted to tell you she should have sat you down and explained the situation to you or allowed me to explain the situation.”

Once more her tears ran down her cheeks. ‘There is always an excuse. They always think it is okay if they can blame something else or someone else. It’s always the same with men,’ she thought.

Michael knew his words were not doing any good so he lay there holding her tightly to his body and said no more. Time passed. Jill said nothing and Michael held her tighter if anything. He waited.

“What have you done to the door, Michael,” Candy shouted as she entered the room.

It was the last thing that Michael needed at that time, a dressing down by his wife. “I’m sorry. I’ll fix it,” he told her.

“Come on, you pair, dinner is ready. Get over your sulking, Jilly and get down to the dinner table.” There was a delay where nobody spoke. “Jilly, I’m speaking to you. Now get up and deal with your differences with Michael so we can get on with dinner. I didn’t cook it for you pair to not eat it.”

Finally, Jill spoke, “he cheated on me.”

“Is that what you think? Michael just saved a man and a woman’s marriage and made it twice as strong as it has ever been. Give the man some credit, will you? Half of the phycologists in the state couldn’t achieve that in a full year but Michael did it in a few hours. He did what he had to and he deserves praise for doing it. Now get out of bed and let’s have dinner. You two can fight over Michael’s achievements later on tonight.”

Candy turned to walk away when Jill spoke. “I’m not like you, Candy. I find it hard to forgive.”

Candy turned back towards her, “We all find it hard to forgive, Jilly but we must do what is sensible and rational and there needs to be something to forgive. I think to start with you should go talk to Sally and Tom to get a different perspective on what Michael has done for them. They think he is near to a God and they are not alone. I think I’m the luckiest wife that ever walked this planet. If you take a step back you will see how lucky you are as well.”

“He hurt me.”

“Yes, I know but don’t try hurting yourself more than he has by not understanding that what he did was necessary at the time and it wasn’t as if he took Sally on a date somewhere and made love to her. He had sex with her. Her husband approved and it’s about time you realised there is a hell of a lot of difference between sex and love.”

She pulled away from Michael and sat up. “To you perhaps there is a difference but it hurt the same for me to hear that he did it.”

Candy walked back to the bed and sat down near Jill. “I need to say something to you Jilly that may hurt but if I don’t say it then I’m doing you an injustice.” Jill went to speak but Candy put her hand up in the stop sign. “Listen to me and learn. You know that I love you like you were my own sister and I don’t ever want that to change but you’re not living in the real world, Jilly.”

Once again Jill went to speak. “No, no, I need you to listen. Remember when we were twelve years old and Alison took your doll off you?” Jill nodded. “You sulked for over six months about that. You were willing to give up six months of your life just because someone took your doll teased you then she gave it back to you. You actually got the doll back but it made no difference to you because you still went on a six months sulking spree.”

“She shouldn’t have taken my doll.”

“What did your sulking achieve? Answer me that?”

“Why did it have to achieve anything?”

“You still don’t get it, do you? It achieved nothing except it made you feel bad about yourself. Now you’re doing it again. You have a man who many think is very special but you’re willing to give him up to throw a tantrum and go on a sulking spree that will just make you feel worse and at the end of it, you won’t have anything because he would have to be crazy to put up with it. My husband loves you, Jilly. He probably loves you more than he loves me so wake up girl and smell the roses!”

Jill went quiet. She made no attempt to answer or say anything.

“Come on, husband of mine. Let’s eat. Jilly we would like you to join us but the decision has to be yours.” Michael got up as Candy left the room. He held his hand out to Jill. Jill didn’t respond for a moment. She then got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Michael walked slowly towards the door. He was about to leave the room when Jill spoke.

“I’ll be done shortly,” she said.

“Okay,” was all that Michael said in reply then he left the room. Inside he felt ashamed of what he had done to the woman who he believed had been treated poorly by every man she had ever felt anything for. Now he had joined that long list. He wished he could go back to correct that snap decision he made but he knew that no one can ever change the past. All they can ever do is learn from it and he believed at that point in time that he had learned his lesson.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:55 pm

goyse wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:16 am
OOAA wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:44 pm
Where there is a means there is a way I always say, OOAA. Maybe the carrot offered is not big enough or perhaps Michael may want something very dear to him that could eventually convince him to reconsider. It might happen that he gets caught out doing something that the girls take offence to so he may have to change his resistance to win back their support.

Maybe Candy decides to change her desires for some as yet unstated reason.

Who knows, what some of these women might have up their sleeves? More soon!

Goyse.
Promising!!!!!! ;)

goyse

Unread post by goyse » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:06 am

Candy too Chapter 9.

Michael was about to leave for work. He put his work gear into the old Toyota and then went to raise the garage door when he realised a truck was parked in his driveway. The driver alighted from the vehicle and his assistant climbed down from the other side. The driver walked up to Michael and asked, “Does a Candy and her baby Teddy live here?”

“Yes,” Michael told him, “They’re my wife and my son.”

“Your son, aye,” the driver said with a half chuckle, “Well we have a delivery for them. Where should we put it?”

“Well, what is it and where did it come from?”

“It comes from a businessman who we do quite a bit of work for called Tod and it’s mainly all babies’ gear, toys and stuff like that.”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure if I can accept it.”

“It’s for Candy so it is not up to you to decide one way or the other. I have a letter here for her. If you ask her to come out and read the letter we can get her to resolve this.”

“I guess I’ll call her. Wait here.”

“We’ll start unloading while you’re getting her.”

Michael ignored what they said and walked inside. He called Candy who came down from Teddy’s room.

“I’ve got delivery men here who say that Tod has sent baby gear around and he says that he has a letter for you.”

“Oh, yes, Tod, he said he was going to help out with some baby stuff for Teddy.”

“I’m not sure that I like what is happening here, Candy. There is a truckload of stuff.”

“Oh, it won’t be all for me. The other mums will get their share as well so only part of it will be for me.”

“Did you hear what I said, Candy?”

“Yes, you told me that your pride is being hurt by Tod contributing to our son’s upbringing.” She looked him in the eye for a few moments before she continued. “Tod told me that you would probably resist it. He said if it becomes a serious issue that I should call him to come around to talk to you.”

“I have no intention of discussing anything with Tod. This is between you and me.”

“Good then tell the delivery men to take it up to the end bedroom.”

“Have you not heard me, Candy?”

“Yes, I have not got a hearing problem. You said your pride was being hurt and I told you that if it was too big a problem I’ll get Tod around to talk to you.”

“If you call Tod, I’ll pack up my stuff and I’ll move out. I am not going to accept your boyfriend coming around here to lecture me and you need to remember that.”

Candy looked at him and shook her head. “You will not leave, Michael. There is no reason for you to do that. You know that we are not well off. You work very hard but we still struggle so any help that Tod gives up makes our life easier not only for me and for Teddy but for you and for Jilly.”

“So Tod is making an investment. What actually is he purchasing for this?”

“I’ll pretend that you didn’t say that, Michael. Tod is not purchasing anything that he could not get for nothing off me. This is a man living up to his responsibilities, nothing more, and nothing less. He feels he has a responsibility to our family and he is man enough and willing enough to live up to that responsibility. If you can’t see that so be it but I am going to accept the help he is offering us. I will not have my family suffering because you feel your pride comes first.”

“You just insulted me, Candy. My pride is not the issue here.”

“Okay, let’s talk. What is the issue if it is not your pride?”

“It’s the principle. You got pregnant by your lover. I accepted his child as my own,” Candy went to cut in but Michael held up his hand. “Let me talk, please.”

“Okay.”

“I accepted his child as my own because it is your child as much as it is anybody else’s and you’re my wife and I love you but in my mind, it wasn’t unconditional. In my mind, I adopted the child as my own, not his but my child. So as Teddy is my child, I’m the responsible father not him. As the responsible father, I take offence at anybody trying to undermine my position and my responsibilities to our child. Now, I’ve explained it to you. Do you have any questions?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Okay, fire.”

“I’m the mother of the child as you called Teddy and as such, I have responsibilities too. Those responsibilities are to make sure that Teddy has the best life that he can have and the best education that I can provide for him. I have a responsibility that he understands who he is and why he is different to you and different to me. Sooner or later we as his parents have to tell him the truth. You can deny all you want where he came from but in the end, he must know. Tod has spoken to me about this and he is not a threat to you despite what you may think. He wants you to be Teddy’s father. He wants you to raise Teddy with me if you choose but he thinks it is unfair to not pick up at least part of the responsibilities for us.”

“So he wants to supply some nappies and a couple of toys.”

“Yes, amongst other things.”

“Other things, what other things?”

“He has set up a fund for his education to start with.”

“The child is only six months old!”

“His name is Teddy, not the child. Come on, Michael. Don’t deny your own child a bright future because of petty jealousy and pride.”

“Where is all this stuff and money coming from? Haven’t you asked that question? It could be stolen!”

“It comes from his businesses and he is not a thief.”

“His businesses, Candy he gets around in a gang!”

“No, he doesn’t. Those men work for him. Some are tradespeople, others are accountants. One of them is a security guard. They are not what people think they are. They own homes. They have families. They go to church on Sunday. Tod doesn’t want people at the bar to know that he is rich so he plays a part.”

“What do you mean, he plays a part? Why?”

“He doesn’t want people to know that he is one of the richest men in the state because if he allows people to know that they will be forever chasing him for jobs or funding for their favourite sport or for donations to politicians. He just wants to live an ordinary life, go to the bar, have a few drinks and meet people and so on.”

“And get married women pregnant, perhaps.”

“Well, I guess that is the part that is not so normal but it is what he likes to do and I enjoyed being with him and I still do. Michael, please, put your pride aside for now and work with me on this. Teddy, your son will be the winner, in the end, I assure you.”

“What about Teddy two. Will he be a winner as well?”

“That is uncalled for! I’m protected.”

“Yes, you are but it is very easy for you to become unprotested if you choose to.”

Candy smiled up at him. Her voice lowered a few octaves and all signs of the previous anger were immediately gone. “The thought turns you on doesn’t it?”

“Please Candy. Don’t play this game with me, not now.”

Her hand went out and she rubbed his hard-on. “I love you very much, Michael. When the time comes or if the time comes I will make sure you are involved. That’s my promise to you.”

He repeated, “Please, Candy. Don’t play this game with me, not now, please.”

“We’ll tell the guys to put the gear in the spare bedroom. You call work and tell them that an emergency has come up and you can’t make it today. Jilly will be leaving for work in about half an hour then you and I and Teddy have the day to ourselves. There is a lot that I can tell you, Michael. For six months Tod has been dating me while you have been at work. It is time that I told you more than I have about us. You’ll love it.”

Michael knew that he was wasting his time objecting anymore. He thought it best to give up while there was some potential reward offered to him. “All right, I’ll make the phone call.”

“I promise you that you won’t be sorry. He’s not a bad man. He just pretends he is to make sure people think he is a common hood. That way they leave him alone. We’re going to have a lot of fun together Tod and me and I want you to know all about it so we have to work out some way of you and me spending more time together.”

“Jill is fairly pissed with me at present so maybe it might not be too difficult to get her involved with someone else occasionally.”

“You’re going to turn her into a hotwife the same as you did me?”

“Well, maybe something like that. You told her to talk to Tom and Sally. They are going all-in with this sex thing maybe we should encourage her to spend some time with them. Sally and Tom both think they owe me so if I talk to them they might try to seduce her. She told me she misses the feminism touch and Sally is a very good candidate to fill that gap for her.”

“You’re not just a pretty face, are you husband of mine. I had better tell these delivery people where to put the stuff while you call work.”

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:54 pm

I prefer to think nicely of people but I am a realist who thought Candy may be a beautiful person, who likes sex and is prepared to give Michael the cuckold angst he wants, even if he does not realise it.
However, on reading chapter 8, I now see Candy is a hot sexy attractive manipulating nasty bitch, who is horribly nasty to Sally, so Candy can have her carnal desires sated, by letting Tod fuck another baby into her. She is also a practised expert at putting a spin, her spin, on a story. She loves giving herself to Tod, and likes letting him use her in any way he wants, regardless of the cost to others.

Now I have to read chapter 9. Thanks Goyse I dont know how you do it, so much work but you keep going.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:43 pm

Chapter 9 WOW Candy wins again, CHEATING for 6 months but she has Tod to give her the strategy for his evil ways. And Tod is a nice guy with a legit business???? I was surprised Candy put that to Michael but even more surprised he said nothing.

In the end, if Tod and his cohorts are legitimate business owners, then it could only detract from the reality of the story for me.

Michael, well he really is a cuck hubby and if ever there was a man who liked to follow the behaviour of one of those little birds putting an egg in the wrong nest, then Tod appears to be it. All I can say is Tod, Candy and that other insignificant guy she occasionally calls her husband are all consenting adults.

Pity help Jill, looks like she could get used again.

Great sexual drama thanks Goyse

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:06 pm

HOT chapter!!!! I love the teasing talking play game!!! ;)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:32 pm

Great writing once again goyse, really look forward to reading this. My thoughts pretty much echo those of OZCPL. Candy seems to be a manipulative, extremely selfish and thoroughly unlikeable character. Michael is so in love with her he's easily dealt with as an afterthought, she has transient pangs of guilt but they're drowned out by her far deeper infatuation with 'successful' Tod. I too find Tod's apparent success just too much of a stretch in the believability stakes tbh and would prefer it as part an elaborate ruse in his ongoing manipulation of Candy.

viewtopic.php?t=65641