Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:18 pm

Liz's heavy breathing echoed in my ear as I collapsed on top of her. Her walls squeezed every last drop out of me as I panted in ecstasy and exhaustion. I slowly rolled off of her and fell on my back. We slowly recovered from this latest peak experience. Liz worked her way to the bathroom and I heard the shower start. She emerged with a towel wrapped around her head and her finger enticing me to join her. I gladly complied and soon we were washing each other with soapy warm water. The sensations were incredible, her hands so soft and sensual. Washing me everywhere as if preparing me for a sexual ritual. She turned me around facing the spray and proceeded to wash my hair with a shampoo/conditioner combo. Her soapy hands eventually worked themselves down to my groin area and soon I was being treated to the most exquisite hand job. Her arms were wrapped around from behind and her hands were ministering to my balls and penis. My reaction was one of divine pleasure. Still under the effect of the powerful ganja, my circuits were exploding and I was soon restoring a flaccid cock back to hardness. Her hands detected my excitement and she breathed softly into my ear.

"I want you...again."

Well, there it was. The challenge had been issued and my heart skipped a beat and lept right into my throat. My breathing increased and blood rushed to my cock.

"Not here, I'll meet you in bed in 10 minutes."

I dried off and headed back to bed in my white, terrycloth robe feeling like an Adonis. I sat in bed, sipped a little more wine, and waited patiently. I started to doze off when the bathroom door opened and Liz strode to the bed. Dressed only in her terrycloth robe, she exhibited a beauty reserved only for the luckiest amongst us. Her hair was crazy and sexy, her face glowing and make-up perfect again, her freshened perfume intoxicating me. She laid by my side, smiled up at me, and then went to town on my cock again. She was as horny and driven as I had ever seen her. She grabbed the oil and slid down to cock level. Anointing me with abandon, the oil ran down my sides and under my balls. She giggled and spread the slippery substance all over my legs and groin area. She removed her robe and moved ever closer to my slippery pole, Her hand ran under my balls and she cupped and massaged my sack. Her red lipsticked mouth moved slowly over the tip of my dick and her tongue flicked at my eye hole. The room was warm, candle-lit, and I was engulfed in a surreal situation. She wanted me yet again...in the worst way. Her passion overwhelmed and excited me in return. I removed the rest of my robe and we were again naked with her mouth doing incredible things to me. I marveled at her sexual prowess and capacity for multiple fuckings. I had never met or been with anyone who compared. I was blessed with a giant, thick cock and the stamina to drive a woman crazy with lust.

I was still up to the task.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Her soft, wet mouth slid effortlessly over my shaft and she took me deep. I was in heaven. Her mouth was as inviting as her pussy and she continued.
She lifted her head and moved up and kissed me deeply, tasting of cock, oil, and pussy. She raised herself and mounted me holding my hard cock in her hand. Guiding me slowly inside of her, she gasped as my girth spread her walls and caused her nerve endings to start igniting. Taking me slowly but deeply, I filled her beyond her wildest dreams. Only pleasure showed on her face. Her closed eyes declared the undeniable excitement I was providing. She started making love to me, moving her hips in the most erotic way. Her gyrations were a graceful dance in tune to the erotic music wafting in from the living room.

"I have this constant craving for this...being joined like this", she whispered as she continued her sensual dance on my cock.

"You make me whole. I want this more than anything right now. I can't stop seeing you. I want to see you more, if that's possible" was my response.

"I can only see you on nights I work, but maybe we could see each other on Fridays and Sundays".

I nodded with a note of satisfaction that this married woman 9 years older than me was craving my body and my cock. We continued making love with Liz on top. Her dance grew increasingly erotic and outright sexual lust. My rigid, thick cock was driving her to the point of ecstacy. Her moans kept increasing as she swung her hips around in circles and then plunged with powerful thrusts devouring my phallus. This went on and on. She, determined to cum and make me cum. Me, just as determined not to. Liz started moaning loudly as she took all of me and started increasing her tempo. Each step of pleasure ensured the next. Her pussy enveloped my shaft completely and her walls lubricated me. She started bucking on my cock in a frenzy as her impending orgasm gathered hurricane force. Her mouth formed an "O" as her eyes rolled back into her head. She threw back her head and groaned and whimpered and let out a primal scream. Her vaginal orgasm soaked me with her juices and I could feel her walls pulsating uncontrollably. She held me in a death grip as her wave of orgasmic pleasure continued on.

We continued making love for another hour before I finally came deep inside my older, married lover.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:39 pm

Reality hit hard in the morning as we awoke groggily naked and entwined as only lovers sleep. We had to return to our town and continue as co-workers at the restaurant somehow, knowing that we had shared the most sensuous, romantic, erotic weekend together secluded in a condo in Vermont. The nights we worked together were a bit nerve wracking as we tried to act normally as friends. I always brought her a hot cup of coffee when she arrived for her shift and we would chat for a bit. Her scent alone drove me to distraction as I watched her sip her coffee. I would stare at her beautiful made-up face and red lipstick, Liz blushing as she knew I was devouring her visually. Her hair was always washed and coiffed perfectly giving her a Barbie doll look that never failed to make me (and many other guys) feel lucky to know her. My knowing look and her subtle nod gave me to know that she would be stopping by the apartment after our shift and our passionate, crazy, lust-filled affair would continue in earnest. We would exchange furtive glances as the night wore on and as it got later she would give me more suggestive looks as we knew "our time" would soon commence.

I would check out as the waitresses were cashing out and having their free glass of wine. Rushing home, I would jump in the shower and scrub before Liz would arrive. Excitedly slipping into some loose pajama pants, I would comb my hair and light some candles. Liz liked a sensual atmosphere and I was happy to provide it. I turned my stereo to the late night blues FM station and settled onto the couch tired but excited. After about 15-20 minutes I would hear footsteps coming up the back staircase. A soft tap at the door gave my heart a start and I opened the door to a smiling, sexy, married woman a decade older than me here to make love with me.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:18 pm

I would greet her with a hug and we would settle onto my living room couch surrounded with candlelight and music. Liz would kick off her shoes and rub her stockinged feet up and down my legs as she sipped her 2nd glass of wine, her eyes growing more desirous and alluring with each sip. The moment of truth would arrive when she got that glint in her eyes and asked if I would like to smoke some pot with her. At that moment, I knew I would be fucking a married, mother of two soon enough like she was a wanton woman of the night. She would reach into her pocketbook and pull out that lipstick case that contained a freshly-rolled joint that Liz produced each week. She would hold that doobie between her manicured fingertips and dare me to light it with those dazzling eyes . That was her way of saying "If you do this, I'm going to rape you in your own bed and make you fuck me for hours". My heart would start pounding knowing how badly she wanted me and I would strike the match that lit her marijuana cigarette. Her sensuous, red lips would pucker around the joint and draw deeply. I would watch in awe as she held the THC smoke deeply in her lungs and then finally release the ganja as the effects started to work their magic. She would pass the joint to me and always take it back for another hit no matter how many times I passed it back. Her eyes always revealed her passion and desire. As she finished her 3rd glass of wine, her hands would roam around my body and caress my hair. Abandoning all her inhibitions, Liz would draw close to me and start rubbing my thigh, giving me that come-on look. We would kiss softly, feeling the effects of the ganja and each other. Our mouths would entwine and our tongues tease each other mercilessly. Her hand would slide up my thigh to my growing bulge and I would hear a sigh. Her grip was soft but passionate, luring me to more intimate actions. I would start stripping her of her blouse, skirt, stockings and bra. She would have my top off and pajama bottoms down around my calves. There on that old couch of mine, we would fall into a lover's embrace, her naked but her panties and me with pajama bottoms down to my ankles. Her hand would stroke me exquisitely as our lips silently spoke volumes to each other. Her nipples would explode with excitement and I would feast on them with my mouth. Inevitably, Liz had an overwhelming desire to devour me orally and she would find her way between my legs. Her sensuous mouth would slide down my shaft and lubricate me. Having an older, married woman kneeling between your legs, naked, in your living room late at night, stoned out of her mind, wanting to be fucked, sucking your cock in anticipation of being royally fucked, is about as good as it gets. I would just stare at her sometimes wondering what beautiful luck brought this woman into my life.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:17 pm

I would hold her head as she ministered to my rock-hard cock. Her saliva would have me glistening which only enhanced the visual effect of her deprivations. If there was a slut that could give a more sensuous, erotic, mind-altering blowjob, I have never heard of her. My shaft would disappear into her mouth and down her throat not to be seen for half a minute. Not missing a beat, her oral ministrations would continue unabated. I would become consumed with lust and passion and pick her up and drag her into my lion's lair. Throwing her down on the bed, I would roughly strip her of her last shred of modesty and throw the soaked, lace panties aside. Diving into her sopping pussy, I would spread her legs and squeeze and stroke her breasts. Caressing the soft sides of her fair tits always brought her to the edge of orgasm. My tongue would dive deep into her canal and slowly run up her lips to her bulging clitoris. There I would always find an eager response. This is when the moaning would start. First, as an occasional groan, then slowly building in intensity until my tongue danced over her gushing lips causing her to convulse in orgasmic pleasure. Her sensitivity would have her pull my head away from her pulsating vagina and then immediately try to get me to mount her. Her frantic motions and pleadings would have me moving off my knees to hover over her on my bed giving me all the power to pleasure her. Her eyes would lock on mine as her hand slowly stroked and pulled my cock closer to her waiting honeypot.

Her familiar guidance soon had me inside of her and sharing her lubrication. Our mouths and loins joined in unison and we would be in heaven again. All thoughts of our night working in the restaurant were forgotten. We were transported to another dimension as our coupling intensified. Our secret affair would be consummated again and again without anyone knowing. We were safe in our own little, secret world. I knew how to drive her crazy and I delighted in making love to her like only a secret lover knows how. I could fuck for hours and that's just what she wanted. Her lust was insatiable and I gave her everything she could handle. She would complain she was sore and had trouble walking days after our marathon sessions. But, she always came back for more, seemingly more insatiable than the time before. I would stay hard inside of her for an hour and she would beg me not to cum...just keep fucking her all night. We would and she would have multiple orgasms, one after another, as I would exert complete control and make her my slut. Sometimes, she would fuck me so hard I would cum, stay hard, and start up fucking her again, driving her to screaming orgasms.

Liz loved to shower at my place. She said it revived her and made her horny for me. She would come out of my bathroom in my own bathrobe, looking all sexy and alluring. Then she would slide under the covers and start stroking me to another erection and helping with her lovely mouth. Soon enough, she would discard the robe, slide over, and mount me in one fell swoop. Knowing it was our last fuck of the night, we would make it last as long as possible, slowing and speeding up the pace as our desire dictated without climaxing. We would whisper sweet whispers into each other's ears as we made love. She would promise to come back to my bed and be sexier than ever. I relished the thought and encouraged her to let loose, be as sexy as she wanted to be with me. She would keep that promise with increasingly sexy outfits, high heels, and ever more dramatic hairstyles and make-up. Finally, I could hold back no more and would deposit a huge load of my semen deep against her cervix, making sure not to pull out. She would hold onto me for dear life and absorb every drop.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 pm

Lovely description of the electric air of anticipation in the restaurant, the rush home, quick shower and then that knock on the door, perfect.

Not having read your other account of the husband's perspective there is always that constant void and mystery for me as to how he must feel. Obviously this being the forum it is I can easily fill in the blanks, and assume he's given a full account and eventually his reward will come. To be without for a whole weekend and a working day extra too must feel like an eternity.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:49 pm

The following will be a pivot to a different perspective and a very specific occurrence-

This Thursday evening is destined to be different from the past 6 months. For 24 weeks since your husband accepted that promotion at corporate headquarters 150 miles away and coming home on weekends, you have been slipping away after your Thursday night shift to your boyfriend's house and fucking your married brains out. The kids are old enough to get themselves to bed and you've never had a problem. Your husband seems oblivious or at least is not asking any questions about your 6 year affair that he thought had ended. The spark had been rekindled with the new opportunity. Flirting once again led to an invitation to drop by for a glass of wine and inevitably led to their passionate lovemaking without hesitation. It became an instant success with a little planning and quiet return home to your children. This was the first Thursday you couldn't work so you daringly asked Jim on the phone if he would like to stop by your house after he finished up at the restaurant. His nervous giggle was followed by his acceptance and your heart skipped a beat.

The kids were in bed by 9 pm and sound sleepers, so you relaxed knowing Jim wouldn't be by until about 11 pm. You had instructed him to park down the street a bit and slip in through the garage door. A glass of wine led to thoughts of your young lover taking you in your own home. A first! You decided to take a nice shower and freshen up for your boyfriend. The alcohol loosened your inhibitions enough to encourage you to take one toke before showering and it had the desired effect. You lovingly soaped your body and shaved your legs thinking of him all the time. His body turned you on like no other, even your husband. His lovemaking was an exquisite experience every time. His cock made you whimper and beg for more. Your time together would soon be coming to an end as you would be moving as soon as the kids finished their school year. You decided to make this night one he would never forget.

You emerge from the hot shower energized and you set about preparing for hot sex. Another splash of wine, a quick toke, and the transformation begins. From suburban Mom to slutty temptress. The hair, the dramatic, full make-up, the luscious lipstick, all designed to seduce and tempt. You hadn't been able to do this for Jim in a long time and it felt good to show him just how sexy you still were at 42. Thinking that less is more for the situation, you only wear your sexiest, black, satin panties and his favorite perfume. You slip into your long, silk robe and high heels and glance at the clock. 10:45 pm. He would be there soon. You go up to the playroom and set the scene. Soft lighting, candles, and nice lovemaking music on the stereo. This room is above the garage and in a different wing of our house so you have no worries about waking the children. You giggle nervously as you hear the garage door slowly opening and closing.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:45 pm

You meet him as he enters the kitchen and you embrace quietly. You can tell he is nervous and you try to relax him with your hug. You take him by the hand and lead him to the play room. You lock the door just in case and pour a glass of wine for you both. The bed is a simple set up of box spring and mattress on the floor with sheets, pillows, and covers. He kicks off his shoes and marvels at your appearance. You are pleased with his reaction and obvious excitement. You feel safe, secure in the knowledge that the kids are safely tucked in and nearby and you can relax and enjoy in your playroom. You both sit back against the pillows and sip your wine. Your small talk turns to a closeness and intimacy that you haven't felt in quite awhile since every Thursday night at Jim's is a bit more frantic and hurried. You decide to let loose and pull that old joint out of your pocket and fire it up. A couple of tokes and Jim is relaxed as you've ever seen him. The mood is growing more sensual by the minute. Your desire for him is palpable. You polish off the bottle of wine in no time and you curl up by his side. He slides down and your hand instinctively starts to run up and down his nearest thigh. Your eyes are a dead giveaway as to your intentions and he grows quiet anticipating your advancement. Even through his jeans you can see the telltale bulge growing as you massage his inner thigh. You look him deep in his eyes and ask if you can remove his jeans and rub baby oil on his cock. He laughs at your bluntness and nods enthusiastically. You rise and remove his socks, then his jeans, leaving only his undies hiding that beautiful cock. You settle back down and massage him through his underwear increasing his excitement. He closes his eyes and starts to sigh and breathe a little more rapidly. Your deft touch reaches under and exposes the snake much to both of your delight. You reach up and kiss him softly on his mouth. He opens up and your tongues entwine and define french kissing. You pull down and discard his undies and reach for the bottle of baby oil on the side table. Your mouth hovers closely over his erection as you anoint him with copious amounts of slippery oil. You marvel once again at his girth and length as you administer the lubricant. He moans softly as you stroke his now glistening appendage. From a wealth of experience, you know he's reaching full hardness and length. You slowly lick the tip of his crown and he shudders. This is how you drive him crazy, knowing full well he will soon be returning the favor. Your warm, red lips descend and engulf the head of his rigid cock and your saliva only adds to the lubrication and his pleasure. You relish in the moment knowing this will be a night neither of you will soon forget.

Having long ago discarded your bathrobe and heels, you lie there in satin panties giving him the blowjob of his life. His stamina was impressive and he kept telling you over and over how beautiful and sexy you were. You rewarded him by removing your panties and mounting his monster dick. Baby oil, saliva, and your own gushing lubrication enabled you to adjust and take him slowly. Your movement was sensuous at first, then turning more erotic as his endowment had the desired effect, as it always did. You bent over him and offered your hard nipples to his eager mouth and he sucked on them both until you were the one moaning. The simultaneous stimulation of vaginal penetration and nipples being sucked drove you crazy. You warned him that you were going to cum and he only increased his upward thrusting. You started slamming down on his cock and he met your every effort with more. All pretense of lovemaking was abandoned as your mouth plunged down on his and devoured him as your pussy screamed for more of him. He filled you and stretched you like no other and more than you ever thought possible. Your hunger for him drove you to distraction. You drove your pelvis down on him with wild abandon as he expertly brought you closer to your first orgasm. Gasping, you buried your head in his shoulder to muffle the scream emanating from your throat involuntarily. A shocking amount of your love juices flooded his cock and leaked onto the sheets. The night was just getting underway.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:59 pm

The night would unfold as one would expect with multiple orgasms ensuing on both ends. This was perhaps a culmination of your secret couplings with Jim as we would move 150 miles away the next month. But, lovers are not separated so easily and, soon enough, rendezvous' would soon be arranged after we moved. Jim would come down on the train to meet you at a hotel for a daytime or even an overnight tryst. You would sometimes meet halfway in a hotel for a few hours of pleasure. Finally, you asked me if I would mind if you did an overnight at Jim's house Upstate. My heart skipped a few beats at the thought of you staying overnight in his bed yielding to his every demand. I nodded my approval and you smiled with a special appreciation. Plans were made for a Saturday night visit and soon you were off to see him. You had already prepped for him with manicure, pedicure (both bright red), new lingerie, new high heels, and new, expensive make-up. I spent a restless weekend at home being a normal Dad as you were off to meet your younger, single lover that you had been carrying on with for more than 10 years. You would relate your experience:

" I arrived at Jim's house and he left his garage door open so I could park inside and have some privacy from his neighbors. We embraced and I handed him my overnight bag. We both felt an excitement knowing we were free to be together alone for an entire night! We settled in with a glass of sauvignon blanc on his couch. We hadn't been together for more than 6 months when we used to fuck every week in our heyday. I tried to relax and take our time knowing it would be great...and I had a plan. Jim was a cook at the restaurant we worked at together and he told me he wanted to prepare a special dinner for me. This excited me no end and we moved to the kitchen. I sipped wine at his table as he started preparing an amazing dinner and darkness descended over Upstate New York. I admired his lithe body as he moved about the kitchen knowing his prodigious cock was out of all proportion to his slender build. How did I get so lucky? I knew we were in for an incredible night. Candlelight and more wine brought us to a state of peace and romance. His dinner was exquisite, as usual, and I complemented him on his cooking skills.

"I asked if I could light a joint as we enjoyed dessert and he agreed enthusiastically, knowing it made me crazy for his cock. We sat at his kitchen table listening to his sensuous music selection and passed the joint back and forth. Our eyes dazzled each others' and sex was in the air. I resisted the impulse to can my plan and asked to be excused to his bathroom for awhile (with a very seductive tone and glance). Jim said he would clean up and meet me in the living room. I repaired to his bathroom and set about being the most seductive woman he had ever encountered. From an everyday, married look, I transformed myself into a total slut. Hair, make-up, red lipstick started the process, then black stockings, black bustier, black stiletto high heels, and an air of seduction completed the transformation. An ample dose of his favorite perfume and I was ready to wow him. I stepped out and strutted into his living room. His reaction was priceless. Obviously, I wasn't the same woman who had sat at his kitchen table. We were both stoned now and knew what we wanted.

"I sat beside him on his couch and asked for my glass of wine feeling confident and very sexy. Our sexuality had much in common and waves of desire flowed between us. I seductively sipped my wine and asked if there was any left of that joint we had smoked at his kitchen table. He nodded "yes" and retrieved it from the kitchen. In the darkened living room to the sexy rhythm of the reggae soundtrack we lit that joint and I soared to a level of excitement and exhilaration I had rarely felt in my lifetime. Soon, the doobie was extinguished and my desire became apparent. His erection was bursting out of his sweatpants and I only encouraged him. My fingernails teased and taunted him as I spoke in blunt sexual language to him. I told him how much I had missed him...and his cock. I told him how much I valued our relationship and the best sex I had ever experienced in my life. I anointed his beautiful cock with baby oil as was our custom. He loved it. It was like old times...pleasuring each other...taking each other to incredible heights of ecstasy. I stared into his eyes and told him I wanted to leave lipstick rings around his cock. He moaned and threw his head back. I proceeded to give him the blowjob of his life. I have to confess that when I'm stoned I can obsessively suck a cock like no other woman. My lips wrapped around his crown and lowered about 4 inches on his 11 inch cock making him glisten. My lipstick left indelible rings as I had promised and I whispered my success in his ear. He looked down to confirm and stared into my eyes with a lust that I had never seen before. I continued to stroke his well-lubricated penis only exciting him more. We entered a period of sexual ecstasy as my touch brought him to the edge of orgasm. His pleasure was my pleasure, and I only stroked and caressed his cock more lovingly. He actually picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. Candles, music, pot, wine all combined to make this moment magical. He set me gently down on his bed and proceeded to remove my high heels, then my tight bustier exposing my glistening pussy for him to see. I lay there anticipating his every touch. He didn't disappoint. Lips were soon lapping at my pussy bringing me to a level of ecstasy I can't describe. I gripped his head and called him "baby,baby,baby" as I gushed all over his mouth. I kept repeating "I've missed you so" over and over again. Delirious, I came all over his tongue as he had his way with me. He had a magical tongue and oral skill I've never experienced in my life. Once again, I was reduced to a puddle in his grasp and he knew it. He would throw me around his bed knowing I would only ask him to do it again. He would fuck me for hours and I would want more. Orgasm after orgasm only fueled more desire. We would shower together, soaping each other in every intimate area, then return to his bed. I would curl up next to him feeling fresh and clean and start stroking him again. Baby oil was our favorite lubricant. We would marvel at our insatiable desire for each other as I brought him to a full erection and start mouthing him in a very sensuous manner. He could cum in my mouth and get hard again. I would swallow him then watch his reaction as I talked to him erotically and brought him to full staff in a matter of minutes. He would throw me down and mount me and the universe would align. Our union was complete, pure, sacred. Nothing could possible come between us at this point. He would slowly withdraw and then fill me without compromise. I would submit completely to his every whim and he would have his way with me. His dominance only turned me on all the more. His power over me was an aphrodisiac for both of us and only fueled our obsessive lovemaking. He could stay hard inside of me for 2 hours or more. He would tease me with his prowess and I would submit evert time. I would lose count of the number of orgasms he could illicit from this insatiable body of mine. I only begged for more. His orgasms flooded my canal and cervix making me his woman...his slut...his concubine. His semen would be absorbed into my bloodstream making me his complete devoted lover. We made love that night well into the wee hours of the morning. It was a night I never forgot".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:00 pm

(Back to Jim's perspective)

It was maybe a couple of months into our secret relationship and Liz had slowly overcome her guilt and reluctance and started embracing a passionate affair with me. My girlfriend who worked with us both had just broken up with me and Liz seemed eager to reserve me for her sole pleasure. My ego was bruised by the breakup but pleasure and excitement loomed in front of my face. Our first rendezvous had resulted in a broken condom and embarrassment on Liz's part but she returned to me 3 weeks later and we started a weekly Friday night coupling after our restaurant shift at my modest apartment. We knew right away we had something special and we were both eager to pursue our younger lover-older woman affair. Liz always made herself look her best when she walked into the restaurant for our Friday evening shift. I started a little habit we shared by bringing her a cup of coffee after she punched in. I would marvel at her beauty as we chatted and gave each other signals as to the possibility of being together later that night. On this particular night we had not seen each other for 2 weeks, and, without a girlfriend seemed like an eternity. She gave me the positive vibe that we would soon be together again that night. We worked a very busy Friday night and we gave each other knowing looks as meals went flying out the kitchen. By closing time I was sweaty and tired. I was about to head home when Liz brushed by me and mentioned that she was having her period but we would still have fun. She then sauntered off to close out and have a glass of wine with the other waitresses.

Oh, man, what a letdown. I moped out to my car and headed home to my apartment about 10 miles away. I showered and pulled on some light, soft pajama bottoms. I didn't know what to expect but I lit some candles, put on some soft music and waited. It was nearly midnight when I heard the footsteps approaching my door. A light tap at the door let me know it was her. I opened the door and she came in. She apologized for being so slow and gave me a warm embrace. We repaired to my couch and she dropped her pocketbook to the floor. I poured her a glass of wine (as already had become our custom) and we relaxed as we sipped. I didn't know what to expect but she sat very close to me and seemed to be genuinely interested as to my happiness. Her beauty reflected in the candlelight and I marveled at this married woman that just seemed to drop into my life. She was almost 10 years older than me and as gorgeous as any woman in the area. I couldn't believe she was attracted to me but that backrub under my shirt while we were standing alone in the corner at my old girlfriend's apartment after a drunken party convinced me that she was definitely interested.

It would only prove so.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm

After the 2nd glass of wine for Liz that evening, she got very touchy, feely and started caressing my arm. She asked for another glass of wine and mentioned that she had a freshly rolled joint in her pocketbook. I felt a surge of sexual energy and poured her a generous glass of white wine. She glanced at me provocatively and reached for her pocketbook. Soon enough, the lipstick case yielded an aromatic, fat ganja cigarette. She held it between her perfectly manicured fingers and looked at me expectantly. I stumbled to the kitchen for a lighter and soon enough had her lit up and puffing. She passed the joint to me and looked at me quizzically as I toked. It was strong stuff that an old high school friend had been mailing to her from California. I agreed it was powerful stuff and passed the glowing bud back to her. She took the strongest inhalations I have ever seen. This 35 year old woman had bona fide party skills that left the younger gals in the dust. We fell into a blissful state, of course, and drained that bottle of white wine. All I could think about was where was this going as she made it plain that she was having her period and we weren't going to be fucking. Her hands roamed my chest, head, and eventually, my nearest leg. Her eyers dazzled as she flirted with me and I responded in kind. We kissed softly and sensuously. It was divine as our lips explored each others. Just as our passion was rising to a never turn back level, she broke our passionate kiss and excused herself to the bathroom. I was stoned, breathing hard, and wondering what was next. The music distracted me until suddenly the bathroom door opened and out stepped a vision. Somehow, Liz had brushed her hair and freshened her makeup instantly transforming herself into a sexual vixen. Her demeanor changed and she stood in front of me as alluring a woman as I've ever seen. She slowly unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled it out from being tucked under her skirt. As she stared deep into my eyes, the blouse was discarded onto the carpeting. She reached back and unbuckled her bra and threw that across the room landing on a chair. Then the skirt was turned around so she could unzip and lower it down her legs and step out. My heart was beating like a drum as I took in this beautiful specimen of a woman standing before me in her panties.

She lowered herself to her knees and knelt between my pajama covered legs. Her stare turned me on and almost unnerved me. Her breasts were perky with nipples aching to be sucked. She started focusing on my obvious growing erection. Under my sheer pj bottoms the snake was growing. Her eyebrow raised as it slithered down my thigh and almost reached my kneecap. I have to admit, the bulge was impressive. She finally spoke:

"I can't make love tonight because of my period but I want to make you happy". Her eyes bulged as she viewed my waiting cock. I was in my glory. Stoned and watching this older, married woman marvel at my hidden bulge.

"Can I see it"? she cooed. I nodded my approval. She slowly removed my pj bottoms as she wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled them down slowly to my ankles. My cock sprang out like a snake in heat.

This long tease had me in high heat. She gently laid her head on the opposite thigh and stared hard at this incredible cock I was blessed with. My father and brothers also boasted of huge, thick cocks.

"Can I touch it"? came next and I swooned. She slowly ran her manicured fingers up my calf and over my knee until she made contact with the golden calf. I shuddered as I felt her touch softly caress the head of my penis. She was in no hurry as she drove me crazy with lust. Her delicate fingers traced lines over my fat head and up and down my shaft. She reached for her pocketbook and soon produced a small bottle of baby oil. With a sly smile, she anointed my waiting cockhead with mineral oil. It felt so good. Then the deluge of oil down my shaft and her fingers spread the slippery oil all over me. My cock glistened and we both marveled at this gift from God from both sides. My erection reached almost a foot into the air from my groin. I've actually measured at 11" and thick as a salami. Her touch felt so fucking good.

"From now on I'm going to carry this little bottle of oil to pleasure you, even if it's in the car" she whispered softly.

"Can I kiss it"? she said innocently. I, of course, nodded my approval in a state of ecstasy. Her mouth went into action and soon we were in a trance as her mouth, tongue, fingers, and lips drove me to distraction.

"I'm sorry we can't make love tonight but I want you to know how much I enjoyed myself last time". she teased as her tongue ran along my shaft.

We had had our most outrageous sex so far two weeks earlier when she burst into my apartment late on Friday night fairly drunk and immediately sat on my lap and started making out with me. I ended up carrying her to my bedroom and throwing her down on my bed and fucking her for two hours straight and made her cum repeatedly.

She whimpered and stared straight into my eyes once again with my cock brushing her lips.

"I've never been fucked like that in my life. I want you to do that again and again. I'm falling in love with your beautiful cock. Can you do that for me? I'll make you forget Lori. I'll give you the best pussy you've ever had'.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm

My breath drew short. My chest pounded with the lust of a lion. Her mouth moved in for the kill. Soft and wet, her oral skills were astounding. My shaft felt engulfed with her warm, wet mouth and lips. The room started to fade from view as I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around her head. She started deep throating me and I forced her head down on my cock. She responded eagerly and submitted to my aggression. A union of lust and desire formed as her mouth descended lower and lower down my massive cock. I felt a piston effect as saliva engulfed my cock and her mouth begged me to release my jism into her waiting mouth. I exploded with a vengeance as I slammed her mouth down on my root. Nary a drop slipped from her mouth as she swallowed my sperm with glee.

There it was. She was mine and I was hers. We were going to fuck each other's brains out at every opportunity. It only got better from there.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:10 pm

Our attraction to each other only grew over the ensuing months and we secretly rendezvoused at my apartment to fuck at every opportunity. After about 3 months of passionate sex we had a falling out for some stupid reason and everything stopped. We were cool to each other at work for about a month until one Friday night Liz asked me after our shift how I was doing. I told her I was miserable and she said she felt the same way, both of us knowing what the other was thinking and feeling. She asked me if I wanted a ride home and I gladly accepted. We had a drink at the restaurant bar and departed in her Audi. She took the back roads as we headed North towards my apartment. She told me that she missed me and her eyes spoke volumes. I told her we should stop up ahead and talk. There was a construction project on a bridge crossing a dark creek out in God's country. Liz pulled over and shut the engine off. We got out of the car and walked to the dimly lit bridge behind the barriers. We marveled at the stars, clear sky, and the moon. The air was sweet and perfect for an August night, very still and bug free. We leaned against the bridge railing and fell into a lover's kiss. Suddenly everything felt right again. Our worlds were reunited and we were so happy to be in each other's arms again.

Liz had come into work that day looking especially ravishing and kept giving me pouting looks as I toiled in the kitchen that made my loins expand. We hadn't been together in a month and we obviously missed each other. Her question opened our hearts to each other once again and here we were making out on a darkened bridge out in the countryside. Our kissing grew more passionate and the cool summer air made us heady. Our bodies took over and soon we were lying down on the hard concrete. My sneakers and pants disappeared and her skirt was gone. I tore off her panties and stuffed two fingers up her moist cunny. She pulled me into her and we began a slow, sensuous fucking on that hard surface. Soon, Liz complained of the hard surface and we drifted into the fencing along the side of the bridge. We donned all our remaining clothing and stood face to face naked under the midnight moon and stared into each other's eyes. She told me she missed me terribly and wanted me to fuck her in the worst way. I told her how much I had missed her too and slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. She gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and slammed her against the fencing lining the bridge walkway. Her mouth devoured mine and I started pumping her with everything I possessed. Her pussy was on fire and wrapped around my huge dick like an envelope. Her lubrication flooded my cock and we both felt the ecstasy. The air, the rushing water under the bridge, the stars all combined to turn a magical night into an epic life experience. We were lovers again and one with the universe. Liz was pinned against the fencing and I started ramming her hard as I knew already that she liked it hard. Her arms released from my neck and stretched high above her head to grip the fencing above her. There naked as the night, we made love for hours and her orgasms were the most epic I can remember as I lasted and lasted refusing to cum until I drove her into submission. We never fought again.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:30 pm

We set off from there on stage 2 of our love affair. Our Friday night rendezvous' resumed at my apartment and things only grew more intense as we explored the limits of our relationship. Luckily, I had saved enough money to buy my first house and move out of the sketchy apartment with my brother. Things really started to open up as we enjoyed complete privacy in my new lair. We could soak in my hot tub before going into the bedroom, we started taking showers together once in awhile and the action in the boudoir was incredible.

After a couple of months of this, Liz told me her husband and kids were going away for the weekend to visit family but she had to stay behind to work Saturday and Sunday evening shifts at the restaurant. Friday night she was going out to dinner with a few of the gals from the restaurant and asked if I wanted her to stop by afterwards. My smile assured her I would be thrilled. Friday evening arrived and I waited excitedly after setting the scene. Clean satin sheets on the bed, her favorite music playing in the background (Jackson Browne), lights dimmed, candles lit on the coffee table, and the wine glasses at the ready. Finally, at 10:30 pm I heard her car pull into my garage as was our habit just in case of nosy neighbors. The door opened and she breezed through the kitchen beaming from the effect of a couple glasses of Sauvignon Blanc. She wore a long diaphanous dress that hugged her everywhere, showed off her figure to the hilt, and was actually quite daring. We hugged and kissed softly for a minute knowing what was to come. Moving to our customary positions on the couch I poured us both a generous glass of white. We settled in and she just looked ravishing and I stared in awe as we sipped our wine. She told me all about her night out with the girls and how she secretly giggled about knowing she was destined for my house after their dinner.

"If they only knew" she blushed as she finished her glass of wine (her 3rd). The look in her eye tipped me off to what was next. Reaching into her pocketbook with a devilish look on her beautiful face, the inevitable joint made it's appearance. We knew there was no pressure or time limits on our night and we reveled in our freedom. Liz always had great pot and tonight was no exception. Half way thru that doobie we took a break realizing the effect already. Dreamily we kissed again and her lips were soft and wet. They spoke volumes about what she wanted and expected and I knew I was up for the challenge. Liz had started getting her strawberry blond hair permed (it was the late 80's) and it was sexy as hell. She took on the look of the femme fatale when she wanted to and tonight was a stellar example. Liberated from any family or adult responsibilities she pressed into my body and gripped my thigh. With a look of lust and daring she whispered into my ear...

"Why don't we take a shower together? I'm a little sweaty from the restaurant". I nodded my agreement and we rose from the couch in a state of high excitement. b]

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:53 pm

Please continue!!!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun May 21, 2023 8:07 pm

We glided into the bathroom and Liz stripped as I ran the shower. I followed her into the steamy bathtub and we were soon wet and lathering each other in a state of bliss. The towel wrapped around her head highlighted her facial features and I thanked my lucky stars. This incredibly sexy, married woman had set her sights on me and I wasn't about to fuck things up. She washed my hair and stroked my raging cock from behind with shampoo and then conditioner and I almost died. All the while, she kept whispering in my ear how much she loved my cock and wanted me to make love to her all night. I could only grunt my answer as I struggled not to cum. Finally, she relented with her exquisite torture and we toweled off. I headed to the bedroom to set the scene while she freshened up. I pulled down the fresh sheets, lit the candles, and sat upright on the bed sipping my wine waiting for this divine woman to emerge from the bathroom. Soon enough, a vision drifted through the bedroom doorway and I marveled at the sight before me. Coiffed, made-up like a living doll, lipstick shiny and blazing red, wearing my bathrobe and reeking of the sexiest perfume eve, she walked in and dropped the bathrobe and slid under my covers naked. We sipped for a few minutes, but our desire was rising by the second. Her hand slid down my thigh and brushed against the salami between my legs.

"Now I have you exactly where I want you" she purred, like the seductress she was.

"I'm so glad" was all I could utter as she softly skimmed my growing cock with the backside of her hand.

"Will you please fuck me all night? The way you know I want to be fucked? I need you to fuck me...hard." she cooed as she nestled her face into my neck. Her perfume overwhelmed me and I felt a surge of excitement run through me like a lightning bolt. Liz loved to fuck but she had never been so seductive, so tender but provocative.

"I'm here for you all night, baby" I assured her as we slumped into a lover's embrace. Her mouth covered mine and hungrily sought more. We kissed and kissed falling into a blissful state knowing we didn't need to rush. We luxuriated in our time luxury and taunted each other with extended kisses and tongue sucking. Her hand had my penis in a vise grip and I penetrated her vagina with sopping fingers. Slowly, she slid down my chest, kissing me all the way down until she reached the magic wand. She peered intently at my erection knowing the pleasure it would soon bring her. Were we addicted to each other? Maybe, but we couldn't care less on a night like this. Her wet mouth engulfed my masthead and saliva slid down my shaft. Self control became harder as her mouth and lips made love to my greatest friend. She looked up, smiled at me seductively, and swung her legs over mine. Her hand guided me in as we stared into each other's eyes knowing this was where we both wanted to be. She had to slowly adjust to my size as I was engorged beyond belief.

"Oh my God, I've never felt you so thick inside of me. This may take awhile." That would not be the case as her juices soon enabled a smooth entry and I felt myself sliding past her sugar walls. She moaned as I spread those walls to their maximum width. Our rhythm picked up and soon she was riding me like a horse. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her face contorted as I gave her exactly what she had come to my door for. The moans became louder and I was glad my neighbors were away for the weekend. I watched with delight as her lust slowly increased into a sexual dynamo. She started slamming down on my cock and I felt a tingle in my calve. Her cries out loud signaled her impending orgasm and I held her hips tightly in my grip as I groaned and filled her canal with sperm. She let out a primitive scream as those sugar walls convulsed around my shaft and drained me of every drop of jism I had stored up.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:54 pm

Our May-December affair continued on it's torrid way. Several months of blissful coupling passed and we were becoming more mature in our relationship. Then, disaster struck. One fine Friday evening, Liz came into work but seemed off. I wasn't sure what was wrong but she acted a bit aloof. Near the end of the evening, she said she wanted to come over but "we needed to talk". That sounded ominous and I couldn't imagine what was wrong. I rushed home while she checked out, showered, pulled on my thin, silky pajama bottoms that she loved, and set the stage for one of our hot dates in hopes that it would still materialize. With the candles lit, music playing in the background, and the bucket of wine set up on the coffee table, I waited nervously for her arrival. Soon enough, there was that familiar soft knock at the door. She smiled at me sheepishly, gave me a hug, and took her usual place on my couch. I started to pour her a glass of wine, but she asked for a cup of tea instead. Tea? Tea! What the fuck. I noticed she hadn't freshened her make-up or applied her signature full mouth killer red lipstick as she always loved to do for me.

I made her a cup of tea, poured myself a glass of wine and waited for what was to come. She sipped her tea quietly for a few minutes and we made small talk but there was a tension in the room that was palpable. Finally, she unloaded on me.

"I think we need to stop seeing each other. I'm getting scared we're getting too serious and I'm afraid it's starting to affect my marriage. I find myself thinking of you even when I'm with my husband. I don't want my marriage to be ruined. I love my husband and I love my beautiful family. I can't ruin such a good thing".

Well, there it was. She looked at me with the saddest eyes and I didn't know what to say. I didn't want this incredible relationship to end but I didn't want to break up her marriage either. I was in a quandary. I decided to play the long game and see if I could salvage this great sexual escapade by being agreeable. I told her I understood the seriousness of the situation and would do anything she wanted.

Then I asked her if she would have one glass of wine with me.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:35 pm

At first she refused, but after I poured the chilled sauvignon blanc into her glass, she relented and started sipping slowly. We continued our small talk and tried to lift the gloom from the room. I poured myself some more wine and noticed that her glass was empty. Without asking or hesitating, I poured her a full glass. She smirked and said I shouldn't have but she seemed to loosen up a bit and, surprisingly, continued sipping. I would find out later that this was her 3rd glass of wine, not her 2nd as I thought, as she had fortified her courage with a big glass of white at the restaurant. Her demeanor slowly changed as the effect of the alcohol relaxed her. We actually sat back and talked like nothing had changed at all. I even got her to laugh when I told her about a practical joke we had played on one of the other cooks at the restaurant.

Then I took a huge chance. I pulled a joint out of MY pocket, reversing our roles. I told her about how my brother had received a nice package from his friend in Jamaica. Her surprise was evident but she demurred, saying she should be going. I nonchalantly lit the joint, took a deep draw, and exhaled the aromatic stinkweed from Jamaica. Liz squirmed a bit, wrestling with her demons I supposed. I tried to pass the joint but, with arms folded, she refused. Her glass of wine was nearly gone. This was the moment of decision. I was getting blissfully stoned on the ganja and was starting not to give a shit if she stayed or not. Suddenly, her resistance broke and she said ok, just one toke. We smiled at each other and I felt a sudden surge of excitement. I passed the J to Liz and she took a nice deep inhalation. She held it in her lungs for a long time and finally exhaled.

"Wow! That's some powerful stuff. I feel it already", she exclaimed as I poured the rest of our bottle into her glass without her ever objecting.

Now her old self was back. She was animated again. I passed her the joint again as a test and after a mild protest and confession of feeling guilty, she took another deep draw. My erection started to extend down my thigh visible thru the sheer pajama bottoms. Now it was obvious she was really stoned and quite drunk from all the wine she had consumed. I waited to see what would happen next. I caught her glancing at my hard-on bulging thru my thin pajamas while she was taking yet another sip of her 4th glass of wine.

She asked if she could use the bathroom and excused herself. After 5 minutes or so, she emerged again, looking like another woman. She had really heavily freshened her make-up and applied that glorious shade of red lipstick to give her the look of a living doll. I stared at her in awe. She sat down again and her intoxicating perfume overwhelmed me, causing my cock to stretch to it's it's full length and girth. She stared at me provocatively and said:

"Just this once and this will be the last time. You got me stoned and drunk and now I'm so horny I could die".

Her hand slowly slipped over my thigh to gently caress the bulge under the thin material.

"I see you're as excited as I am", she purred as her fingers traced a line over the head of my cock. With that, we embraced and were once again on the beginning of a wonderful journey. Our mouths devoured each other as if nothing had ever been said about breaking up. My diabolical plan had worked! But now I would have my revenge.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:01 pm

I became very aggressive as if we were having make-up sex or something but our passions took over and there was no turning back. Her blouse was on the floor and I was kneading her breasts like soft dough. Her moans grew as her hand slipped easily under the loose pajamas and gripped my cock. She asked me to take her into the bedroom and fuck her. Wow, what a difference an hour makes!

I roughly picked her up and carried her triumphantly into my boudoir. She loved it and held me tightly around my neck while blowing into my ear. I threw her down on the bed and unsnapped her skirt and undid her bra. I ripped off her pantyhose and she shuddered. I felt like superman and reveled in her nakedness on my bed, pleading for me to fuck her senseless. I removed her panties and sniffed them in front of her causing her to blush. The center was soaked and smelled of sex. I stuck a finger up her cunt and she screamed. She was on fire. I teased and taunted her, standing over her, watching her lose control. She begged and begged me to fuck her.

"Please! Please, Jim! Just fuck me! I need you so bad. I can't get you out of my mind".

I let her stroke my cock while she whimpered and moaned, taking in her true beauty for the first time.

I pulled her towards me as I stood on the side of the bed and started rubbing my rock-hard dick up and down her cunny. This only drove her to distraction and her whimpers and pleadings increased. Loudly. Her juices were flowing and coated my cock making it more and more slippery. At last, I entered her and started giving her long, slow, erotic strokes with my angry penis. She let out a long, guttural cry of ecstasy that could easily be heard out on the street.

Neither of us cared.

I climbed on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my backside in a vise grip. Her movements betrayed an out of control married woman. I kept a teasingly slow pace while she wanted to rock the bed. We rolled all over that big bed and ended up in every position we had ever tried. Her cries continued as I brought her from peak to peak to orgasmic peak.

"Don't ever stop fucking me! I want you inside of me always! I don't care what happens, just keep fucking me like this forever!"

We continued throughout the night and never again was a word spoken about a break-up. On her way out as the birds were starting to chirp and she was completely disheveled, I asked her about her husband. Her answer was classic:

"Don't worry about him, I'll take care of it".

"

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:22 pm

Our affair took a turn for the better, at least in my eyes. I started to feel a certain power over this older, married, mother, gorgeous, sexy woman. I knew she was hot for my dick and would do just about anything to get more. I noticed her striving to look better each week when she came to work. I would bring her a cup of coffee before she started her shift and she would look so alluring and hint at her availability later that night. I would sometimes tease her and say I wasn't sure if my brother would be home or not. She would suggest a ride in her car. On those rare nights, she would pick me up behind my apartment building and whisk me away to a secluded spot. Her perfume reeked of sex and she would soon enough be stroking my leg and kissing me passionately. I knew every inch of her body by now and could have her whimpering in minutes by tweeking her nipples and penetrating her with my middle finger. She would gush and beg me to fuck her. We would slowly strip each other naked and she would mount me in the passenger seat of her Audi. The seat would recline giving her the freedom to ride my cock and take me deep. I would watch her facial expressions as her passion rose with each slick joining of our loins. She was in another world, one only she understood and enjoyed. Her fantasies being fulfilled, her passion met equally, her inner inhibitions vanished. It was her wild pussy and my rock hard dick that would meet in unison and make love like no other. We would talk dirty to each other and she would say the most outrageous things to me, surrendering time and again to my magic cock. I felt powerful and knew I could have my way with this crazed woman. Her moans would increase in the night air until she would cry out in orgasmic ecstasy in the secluded night. I would refuse to cum in her until she had at least 3-4 orgasms on my dick. She would plead with me to cum inside of her. She wanted my seed inside of her to carry with her all week until the next time we could be together. I would, at my pleasure, give her what she wanted so badly.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Things only got crazier from there. One day I ran into her at the local grocery store. I was stunned when I realized this shapely blond wearing tight jeans, high heeled booties, and a tank top was Liz. She looked stunning with her hair curly and coifed, make-up perfect, lipstick and nails matching scarlet red. She kissed me on the cheek when we met and chatted excitedly at this chance meeting. The sexual tension was in the air and I complemented her on her gorgeous look. She said she always looked better when she had the time and wasn't waitressing. She glanced around and asked softly if she should stop by Friday night after work. I said my brother was probably going to be home this weekend. She looked disappointed and after a pause asked me the stunning question:

"Should we get a room"?

I was thrilled and giggled instinctively. I said "Sure, I would look into it".

She went on her way and as I watched her exquisite ass disappear around the corner I still couldn't believe this was happening to me.

Liz came into work Friday looking beautiful, sexy, and sensuous. I brought her a cup of coffee.

"Did you get a room"? was her blunt question taking me aback. Her eyes implored as they questioned. I had good news and told her I had rented a room at the local motel on the road back to our town. She looked pleased and gave me a buss as she finished her coffee. I told her the room number and said I would get there first to set up.

I arrived at the room, took a quick hot shower and pulled on some loose gym shorts. I set up a few candles, put a bottle of wine on ice, struck up some good blues music on the jazz station, and waited with great anticipation for her arrival.

This was now official that I was having an affair with a married woman...and she wanted me, badly.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Liz arrived, a bit disheveled compared to the way she looked at the grocery store. We drank wine and tried to relax in this new, strange environment. It had the feel of cheating, more so than meeting at my apartment or fucking in her car. On the other hand, I noted a certain carefree attitude in Liz's demeanor. I couldn't help but think that maybe she had done this before. We smoked pot and really started to relax with soft kisses, touching intimately, and clothing starting to disappear.

Suddenly, Liz jumped up and said she wanted to take a shower after her sweaty shift at the restaurant. She disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started. I poured myself another glass of wine and took in the dim room through stoned eyes. My thoughts turned to how gorgeous she looked in the supermarket and how I could experience her like that. The shower stopped and about 10 minutes later she emerged clean, sexy, and make-up refreshed, wearing nothing but a towel. Her perfume wafted across the room and she sauntered over to the bed and sat by my side.

"Any more of that joint left"?

She sucked heavily after I relit the doobie and held it to her mouth. Her eyes dazzled me as she exhaled a thick, tantalizing trail of smoke.

"Do you feel dirty being in a motel room with a married woman"?, was her next provocative question.

"No, I'm very excited", was my reflexive answer. My growing erection confirmed my answer.

"I loved the way you looked in the supermarket the other day", I offered.

"Oh, thank you. Did you like the way I looked"?

"Oh, God. You were amazing. You looked like a model".

"Would you like me to dress sexy for you sometime"? Bingo! She read my mind. I groaned my approval.

"If I had enough time to get all dolled up, I would love to do that for you". Music to my ears. I was now realizing the potential of a woman to become a seductress.

"I would love that".

"Maybe we could meet on a night when neither of us is working. I could get away for a night and do that for you", she cooed.

Her hand slipped over my thigh and lightly caressed the bulge emerging from my shorts.

"Would you like me to wear lingerie for you? I have some very sexy things I would love to wear for you", she teased. I groaned louder.

Suddenly, she drew back, threw off the towel showing her naked body, and grabbed the bottle of baby oil. Rather than anointing my cock as was her usual method, she poured oil all over her breasts and abdomen. Her slippery fingers glistened as she spread the silky oil all over her luscious breasts.
I watched in awe as she started to pleasure herself staring straight into my eyes.

"I would love to turn you on with lingerie and high heels. I've only done that for my husband but I know you would enjoy it so I want to do it for you, too".

She sank down to my side and pulled off my tight gym shorts releasing the monster cock she so desired. Her hands were all over me and soon my cock was glistening as much as her breasts. She moved over me and started rubbing her breasts up and down my penis. It was exquisite.

Her breast massage of my cock had me hard and I grabbed her and pulled her up so she could impale herself on me. She groaned as she tried to adjust and accommodate me. I slowly worked my way in to her delicious pussy.

"I was thinking about you all day before and after I met you in the supermarket. I was all dolled up hoping I would run into you, and it happened", she confessed.

she pumped me harder as I continued to complement her looks and said how excited I would be to see her in lingerie and heels. She loved it. We made passionate love and her screams elicited giggles in the next room. But...we didn't care.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:25 pm

Things would only accelerate from there. The next week I came home from work one night and saw a familiar car in the dark lot behind my apartment building. She flashed her lights as I got out of my car and I jumped in her passenger seat. She smelled of wine and pot and seemed pleasantly buzzed.

"I had dinner out with the girls and I knew you would be home soon so I wanted to see you".

She looked divine in a long skirt and tight top. She kept staring at me. Soon we were kissing and things were heating up.

"I'm having my period but I wanted to pleasure you. I couldn't wait for our date night".

She unbuckled my belt and helped me lower my work pants down to my calves. Her eyes focused on my hardening cock like it was the holy grail.
Her mouth lowered and enveloped my cock like a warm, wet glove. She gave me the softest blowjob I could have ever imagined. Her lips and tongue glided over my shaft like silk. It was mesmerizing, hypnotizing. I lasted about 10 minutes before I blew a massive load down her throat and into her stomach. She cleaned me up, licked her lips, and said she would see me Friday night.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:57 pm

Then the following week the phone rang while I was watching TV and it was Liz calling from the restaurant.

"I'm off in 15 minutes. Meet me outside in 30 minutes".

I noted the urgency in her voice and said OK. 35 minutes later my cock was disappearing down her throat again in orgasmic pleasure.

Then she started calling me during the week while the kids were in school. The conversation would always turn to the sexual and what we would like to do to each other. Then, she asked me a question.

"I'm thinking of changing the color of my hair. Would you rather I go blonder or more red"?

Liz had a beautiful head of hair. Shiny, thick, curly from perms, strawberry blond.

"I love your hair right now but if I had to choose I would say red"!, was my blunt answer.

"Really! I thought so. I would love to be a sexy redhead for you", was her answer.

I felt like I was treading on her husbands territory but she was adamant about me stating my preference. So, I had. The results were amazing.

Liz came into work the next Friday looking like the bombshell, quintessential, drop dead gorgeous redhead. Everyone gathered around her and gushed complements. I kept my distance but felt my erection rising knowing I would be with her later that night. We greeted each other and she gave me that telltale look that assured me she would be in my bed by midnight. I complemented her and told her I loved the bodacious sexy style and color.

That night we fucked like teenagers we were so eager to be together. While we were under the covers for the 2nd time she asked if I wanted to come over her house the next Saturday night. Her husband and kids were going away to visit family for the weekend and she would be home alone. She said she wanted to cook dinner for me and model some of that lingerie she promised me. I knew I was in for a wild experience and gladly accepted.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:12 pm

We worked together that next Friday night but Liz said we should wait for Saturday and she was going to make it special. I arrived promptly the next night at 7 pm nervous as a kitten. I was greeted at the door by a vixen, a vision, and a seductress. I had never seen her so glamorous or all dolled up. She wore a long satin robe over stockings and gorgeous black high heels. Her hair was coiffed like Miss America, her make-up bold and bright. I was dying to know what she wore under that robe. She welcomed me in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She exuded perfume, confidence...and sex.

Her home was well appointed and classy. The scene was set with candles, the music we both enjoyed, and a scent of vanilla in the air. Liz effortlessly poured us both a flute of champagne and we settled down on her living room couch for appies and more champagne. My nervousness disappeared as the champagne flowed and our conversation thrived. I complemented her on her house and her looks. She asked me again if I really liked her red hair. I told her profusely how much I adored her new look. This pleased her no end. As dinner approached she drew close and seductively asked if I wanted to do a brownie that her brother had baked recently and said were really strong. She hadn't had a chance to try one and thought tonight was the perfect time. We split one brownie in half and devoured it with our champagne. Liz took me into her kitchen and prepared a sumptious dinner of scallops, asparagus, and rice. I was impressed with her culinary skills as I continued to sip champagne and admire her incredible body.

Was this really happening? Was I really in the house of an older married woman while her family was out of state and we were acting as natural as ever. We dined by candlelight and the champagne continued to flow. By the time we had dessert I started to feel a strange sensation.

"My brother said the brownies should take about an hour to kick in...and they will kick in! Are you starting to feel the effects"?

Boy, was I ever. I had smoked a lot of pot but had never done brownies. The blissful feeling engulfed my entire body. My mind was consumed with fucking. Her reaction seemed to reflect mine. Our eyes danced with each others and we couldn't stop smiling.

"I promised you a lingerie show so I would like you to take a seat in the living room".

I happily complied though my desires were raging. Liz disappeared into the bathroom as I sat in her dreamy living room. Soon I heard the taps of high heels on the kitchen floor coming towards me. The next thing I saw was a Playboy centerfold model strut into the living room and start primping in front of me. My jaw dropped as this classy married woman transformed into every man's fantasy. Her bustier cinched her waist and pushed up her ample breasts. Garter belts held her thigh high stockings tightly around her smooth, silky, slender legs. All supported by the sexiest, slinkiest stiletto high heels I had ever seen. This was something I had never experienced with girlfriends before and I was appreciating the female body in a whole new way.
She danced provocatively in front of me and everything became surreal in the haze of a full body high. Her gaze penetrated my skull and told me what she wanted from me. Her eyes continually dropped to my growing erection and she drew closer.

"Are you feeling the effect of the brownie"?, she cooed.

"Oh, my God. Yes. It's a really powerful aphrodisiac".

Liz drew close to my face.

"Good. That's how I planned it. Now you're mine for the rest of the night. I want you to fuck me all night in my bedroom. In my marital bed".

I don't know what I was expecting but I wasn't expecting to be invited into her bedroom. She took me by the hand and we drifted on a cloud down her hallway to the master bedroom. It smelled of flowers and incense. Very transcendental. We stood by her bed and our bodies drew together like a dream. Our mouths meshed in an erotic kiss I can't begin to describe. Our bodies took over and soon I had her down on her waterbed and was devouring her pussy. Her gushing juices covered my face. Her bustier slowly came off as our passion rose. My tongue explored the nether regions of her cunt and she responded with moans and deep sighs. I bathed her breasts in baby oil and massaged those sensitive mammary glands as I continued to lick her pussy. Her groans increased as she moved closer and closer to an orgasm. I tweaked her nipples and caressed the sides of her slippery breasts driving her crazy. As I held her hands down in a tight grip I vanquished her with my tongue and she exploded in ecstasy.

As soon as she able she jumped up and asked me to lie down on the bed. Here I was in her husbands bed and we were about to violate her marital vows. Liz pulled off all my clothes and had me naked in no time. The baby oil reappeared and was soon saturating my entire abdomen and groin area. It felt exquisite. She was a demon on a mission and wouldn't be denied. She stroked and massaged me to a full erection and the slowly gave me the most incredible blowjob of my life.

Things only got better with this incredible woman.

She mounted me and took me on a spiritual journey. Slowly, she took me deep and teased me with her up and down motion. Moving in unison, we soon enough developed a rhythm that had us entwining fingers and gasping for breath. She controlled everything from above and I was more than happy to oblige. She gushed about my cock and my stamina. It only made me more bold and I rammed her as hard as I ever have. She only responded more enthusiastically. I could feel her juices flowing down the shaft of my cock and this only fueled our lust for each other. My mastery of control soon enough won out and she came all over my cock. I could feel her pulsations. I felt invulnerable. I continued to fuck her for hours, only cumming once after two hours, and, with her encouragement, a second time at about 4 in the morning. She said she lost count of how many orgasms she had, but said it felt like one long one for five hours.