Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mick_flow
Trainable

Re: Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) Update

Unread post by mick_flow » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:55 am

/me hits refresh

Hope it’s all good news Tom.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Really hope you're smiling like a Cheshire cat tomorrow after one very special night Tom, even if not I want the optimistic version of Tom still to be in full flow tomorrow, I've got to log off now but my sincere best wishes to you both.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:50 pm

Hey

How is everyone? Last night was amazing for me!!!! You guys are going to find out about my night before Tom even does lmao I know you guys will think im a bitch for that but I honestly dont care anymore. Anyway, I met him at a restaurant last night around 6pm and it was beautiful. It was in central London so was quite expensive, he wore a beautiful pair of tight fitting navy chinos that came up just above the ankle, a white shirt and some nice loafers. He looks beautiful lmao, Hes very tanned and covered in tattoos, he said hes 6ft3 and hes in perfect shape. His shirt was hugging his body so perfectly! :mrgreen: He was great at small talk, i Mean ive met him before and remember him at school being the guy all the girls fancied though we never really knew eachother to talk to. It only took him around 11 years to say something to me which was on instagram anyway lmao I made a point of that to him which we both laughed at. He made me nervous! Not alot of men make me nervous. He has an aura about him, like hes so sure of himself in a good way. I think he knows hes hot but hes also really sweet. He complimented me all night long and we ate our food which was lovely btw

He then asked me if I want to come with him to a club he knows in central, I obviously said yes and had a few wines by then lmao. I was looking at him in awe, sometimes forgetting the last thing he said not that he was boring!!! I was just lost in his eyes. He asked about my bf situation at dinner and I said im on a break with Tom atm, he just said thats fine with him and continued to shower me in compliments. He is single, runs his own tattoo parlor and is opening a second one outside of london too so hes ambitious. More than anything though, hes actually just really good company, he makes me laugh, makes me blush, makes me wet and more. Anyway we went to the club and one drink lead to another and you know how it goes, a typical night out. We dances, sat and talked, flirted and then he made his move right on the dance floor. He leant in for a kiss while holding me from my waist and I was never going to resist, I was dying for it all night. He gave me the best kiss Ive ever had. He knew when to have a cheeky bite and throw tongue. I sucked his tongue, I wanted his saliva in my mouth lmao thats how hot this guy is. The difference with him and the others is this one talked his way into my mouth, the others, I wanted to just see what it was like. This guy, lets call him Tatts lmao Tatts has worked on me for over a year over insta and now has me. He werent going to waste his shot. He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me all night long. Towards closing time which was around 3pm, we were both drunk and very touchy feely, I would place my hand on his thigh when we sat down, we looked like a couple and I was loving it. He asked me if I want to go back to his place. I said yes. I actually said please lmao Tom was obviously whatsapping me all night and I have to admit, I didnt care! I know thats bad but this guy had my mind from the moment we sat down to eat. I weren't even thinking of you babe. Sorry x

We got in an uber back to his and we kissed and couldnt get enough of eachother in the back lmoa the poor cabbie had a show but I bet he liked it. Nothing sexual but very touchy and kissy. We got to his place, its lovely! He has his own house and we entered. He literally wasted no time, he kissed me and pushed me against the wall, kissed my neck forever and played with my boobs over my top (I love that btw) lmao. I told him to 'get undressed' and he did. He took his shirt off first and I just watched and admired. He looks like a god with tattoos lmao his six pack was the first thing I went to, I licked, kissed and sucked his whole torso. He was kinda moaning but pushing me down lower and lower u until I was on my knees, I unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers and calvins down. Holy moly...

He has a beautiful tanned dick, it just flopped out. I now know the difference between, small (toms) average (the other guys) and big (tatts) :shock: I licked it from the bottom up, I sucked his balls, I sucked his dick. He moaned and moaned and said things like youre amazing at it lmao I wanked him off and gave him one seriously sloppy bj, I couldnt get enough of it. He has by far the prettiest dick of them all too! It was actually beautiful to just look at lmao, he was clean shaven too. Thats important for me. Anyway, he pulled me up and started undressing me, before I knew it, I was in my thong and we were in his room. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me from my feet upwards and then started going down on me! I did not expect it! H ewas amazing a t it!!! I came just from his tongue lmao Once I came, I urged him to move up and slide his beautiful dick into me which he did with no questions asked lmao, it felt amazing, the best ive ever felt in my life. Im sorry if that hurts you Tom but its the honest truth. No man has ever given me a shock of electricity like he did in that moment. he started slow and was kissing my neck, licking it, bitting it, i fucking loved it. I moaned and moaned and moaned. I sobered up completely from the sex of this man. He started upping the pace until I can started shaking with my 2nd orgasm, he laughed and said 'Are you easily pleased?' I said no lmao I just said youre incredible. He then turned me around and bent me over, thats when I felt the full force of him. He pounded me lmao :lol: It was the best sex ive ever had. He asked where I wanted him to cum and I just said 'dont pull out, keep going' as clearly as I could. He fucked me for around 20 minutes altogether and then just started unloading his sperm inside me. I felt his cock pulsating with ever burst of his fluid and it was the most erotic moment ever. Dont ask me why, I dont know. I just know he gives me butterflies. I know thats going to be hard for Tom to read and take but we have to be honest. I loved it. We had sex about 4 more times in the night at random times until we fell asleep. I woke up before him in the morning feeling a tad rough but I seen him laying there stark naked. I couldnt resist. I woke him up with a sloppy bj, he smiled as his eyes opened and saw me slurping on his junk lmao :lol: before I knew it, he was inside of me again and we had morning sex. We then showered together but didnt have sex, I may or may not have sucked his dick again though. He then asked me if I want to go get a coffee which I did. We spent the day just roaming around central london, in and out of shops. He insisted on buying me lunch so we did that too. It was actually very romantic and he asked when he could see me again. I loved that he wasnt just happy with the sex. He wanted me. I told him whenever he wants. I then got an uber home at around 6pm and im now soaking ina beautiful bubble bath run by my amazing boyfriend.

I hope I did good with the update guys! Sorry if its not as good as Toms lmao :whip: xxx

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:06 pm

Wow Jas! It is an excellent update. So glad you had such an incredible night. It sounds like you have not only a new lover but a love interest and will be spending a lot time with Tatts now. Will you Tom still have your time together arranged prior? I guess you two haven't talked yet since he'll be reading it here.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:16 pm

Tom knows im at a stage in my life where I need to see whats out there. We are being open with eachother about it and whatever happens happens. We have both agreed that thats the best way forward for us. I love Tom to bits but I want to see Tatts again x

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:23 pm

Wow!! ok! Now That is an update. So within your coworkers & friend group are you and Tom Officially on a break since you will obviously dating Tatts and at some point he will be introduced to your friends. Or is that something to be dealt with down the road?
Last edited by nekkedoutdoors on Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:26 pm

So bloody hot! You've done a terrific job of detailing out the whole night.

Can you tell us where all Tatts came?

Was there any dirty talk in bed?

MiddleC
Virgin

Unread post by MiddleC » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:29 pm

Already butttering you up for a year?
This sounds like it has potential to develop into a proper relationship.

If so, will you continue to keep you & Tom a secret for as long as possible or seek to let Tatt in on what's going on early doors?

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:30 pm

We are not on a break really lmao I just didnt want Tatts to be put off by me having a bf, I guess I will have to deal with that down the line. Tatts came inside me 3 times and in my mouth twice x

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:34 pm

Well he just messaged me, hes taking me to the cinema tomorrow after dance :) I need to get out of the bath now guys and speak with Tom, il pop back in later maybe xxx

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:35 pm

What an utterly spectacular woman you are, Jas.

Just wondering where your head is after that wonderful experience. For instance, can you continue sleeping with Tom and him having his one fuck a week under these circumstances? Can you be bothered humiliating him and satisfying his masochistic craving to be belittled, or does that seem weird now that you are in a more conventional relationship? Does that Cornwall arrangement with Tom stand, or does the "on a break with Tom" cover story appeal to you as the new reality?
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:37 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:34 pm
Well he just messaged me, hes taking me to the cinema tomorrow after dance :) I need to get out of the bath now guys and speak with Tom, il pop back in later maybe xxx
So will you see him as often as he wants? What if he wants to take you home for the night again? That's going to be approaching Leon levels of torture for Tom.

SomeoneCuckMe
Player

Unread post by SomeoneCuckMe » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:57 pm

Jas has more or less just told me that she wants to see where things go with 'Tatts'. I can wait around for her and she will tell me things that happen but she wants to be able to see him as much as she wants starting with tomorrow. I guess I asked for this. I cant complain. It hurts and turns me on. Apprently theres nothing I can do to change it. I asked her if she wishes he was in bed with her tonight instead of me, she said yes.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:01 pm

That's tough, Tom, but yes, you asked for it. She's only following through on it.
At least she hasn't said she doesn't want to sleep with you.
Does this mean the Cornwall reset is history as far as your sexual access to her is concerned?

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:55 pm

I don’t know what to say. I seriously am concerned that what Jas is really wanting is a break—her saying things like she doesn’t really care how you feel about this or that in her retelling, doesn’t bode well for the future to me. She seems to get really caught up in the new, which is somewhat understandable, but that doesn’t seem to be tempered with much real concern about the old, her relationship with you. I wish you all the best, and that she’ll quickly realize she doesn’t want to totally disregard you or your relationship. I would wish there could be a balance and that the sense of playfulness would be there to stead of just meanness and one-sidedness on her part.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Tom, this is tough news for you, It is however what you pushed on her and you may actually end up losing Jas this time. This guy appears to be the complete package and I bet they look amazing together also. I do hope that's not the case and I will always hope that the two of you will make it. You are about to embark on a road of pain and suffering the like you have never experience nor could even imagine and no one knows how long or where that road will lead yet.
I am going to be very blunt here, but I do so out of the hope you will learn and grow from this experience. You need to grow the fuck up! This kink you have of needing to feeling like you may lose your partner is one that is best left as fantasy. The truth is that every relationship no matter how secure one feels in it has the potential to end at any moment for an infinite number of reasons. Every man who shares their wife whether present during or waiting at home has that bug in the back of the head that wonders if this is the one. The one where she won't be coming home with or to him. It's all part of the package of emotions that come from taking part in this lifestyle. However small that feeling is, it is with every man each and every time. Some will say it's not, but if they are honest with themselves they will find it to be true.

You do have a couple of things in your favour here. First is history, you two have built a life together and are intertwined into each others families. The second is you openness and willingness to let Jas explore her sexuality. I'm not sure Tatts will be into letting her explore on her own and sharing her with others. Hopefully Jas will take that into consideration down the road to your benefit. I am truly hoping you two stay together.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:14 pm

Another possibility, if Tats is as awesome as Jas says he is, is that he’s a player, and that Jas falls for him and gets hurt. Would she still lean on Tom for support? Will she ever learn to truly value Tom’s loyalty?

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:14 pm

Duplicate

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:55 pm

nekkedoutdoors wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:23 pm
Wow!! ok! Now That is an update. So within your coworkers & friend group are you and Tom Officially on a break since you will obviously dating Tatts and at some point he will be introduced to your friends. Or is that something to be dealt with down the road?

LOL How did you get that they are on a break and their friends and workers bs? Remember a couple of days ago, when it looked like Leon was in the driver's seat and Tom was on his way out..?? Now it looks like to me Leon has been effectively cucked by Jas - that is if he was actually important to Jas to have be cucked.

Sure wish people would read what they are actually saying and stop putting their own kinks and spins on their words.

Looks like me they are both doing what they agreed to do and what he asked for - it might go "south" but I am actually amazed at how well the do and communicate when they take time to do so.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Thanks Jas for such an emotional but highly erotic and mind blowingly intense recounting of a very, very special night (and day). That year long build up and then to finally have your Adonis must have felt life changing, to almost suck him inside and the possibility to have all of him all the time, noone can blame you for this, it's every girls dream and you've got to live it. Be good to Tom, you have a deep emotional connection that's took years to build, you know each other inside out, this is so difficult for all.

For the record, this LS change was never your choice, no girl growing up dreams of meeting her perfect man who wants her to sleep with other men, so noone underestimates the confusion, shock, call it what you like, this has been very hard on you too. I wish you both a happy future whatever that entails, you must live your own lives and make difficult choices, as do we all.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:24 pm

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:57 pm
Jas has more or less just told me that she wants to see where things go with 'Tatts'. I can wait around for her and she will tell me things that happen but she wants to be able to see him as much as she wants starting with tomorrow. I guess I asked for this. I cant complain. It hurts and turns me on. Apprently theres nothing I can do to change it. I asked her if she wishes he was in bed with her tonight instead of me, she said yes.
Hey Tom.

I found I loved the fear of loosing my wife. But the reality was f&$@ing terrible. There is a middle ground. But it takes both of you to get there. In my case I was loving the fear, loving my wife falling in love, and Jesus the sex between us, at the time was great. But I kept pushing. For her part my wife fell in love, and getting her to include me in anyway was hard. Emotionally she’d started to checkout of our relationship. It took a lot to get it back.

I know you enjoy the humiliation, and seeing her leave you for another. Remember the fun is when she returns and shares with you. It’s humiliating and painful and fun because Jas is there. And you are powerful here, because you make the space and encourage her to act this way.

Jas - is going to have a shit tonne of NRE, and it’ll be fun. But it does wear off.

The “there is nothing I can do” comment, for many of us is a red flag. And we worry about you and Jas. so many relationships on her go south, no one wants that to happen for you guys.

And Jas is wrong. You’re not powerless here. You can do something about Jas seeing Tatts, if you feel it is going too far….. If Jas is gone for days, then why not start playing the field yourself, seeing if there are other women out there, and what they enjoy? You could ask Jas to move out of your place / or sleep in another room - since she’s not there any more.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:34 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:50 pm
Hey

How is everyone? Last night was amazing for me!!!! You guys are going to find out about my night before Tom even does lmao I know you guys will think im a bitch for that but I honestly dont care anymore. Anyway, I met him at a restaurant last night around 6pm and it was beautiful. It was in central London so was quite expensive, he wore a beautiful pair of tight fitting navy chinos that came up just above the ankle, a white shirt and some nice loafers. He looks beautiful lmao, Hes very tanned and covered in tattoos, he said hes 6ft3 and hes in perfect shape. His shirt was hugging his body so perfectly! :mrgreen: He was great at small talk, i Mean ive met him before and remember him at school being the guy all the girls fancied though we never really knew eachother to talk to. It only took him around 11 years to say something to me which was on instagram anyway lmao I made a point of that to him which we both laughed at. He made me nervous! Not alot of men make me nervous. He has an aura about him, like hes so sure of himself in a good way. I think he knows hes hot but hes also really sweet. He complimented me all night long and we ate our food which was lovely btw

He then asked me if I want to come with him to a club he knows in central, I obviously said yes and had a few wines by then lmao. I was looking at him in awe, sometimes forgetting the last thing he said not that he was boring!!! I was just lost in his eyes. He asked about my bf situation at dinner and I said im on a break with Tom atm, he just said thats fine with him and continued to shower me in compliments. He is single, runs his own tattoo parlor and is opening a second one outside of london too so hes ambitious. More than anything though, hes actually just really good company, he makes me laugh, makes me blush, makes me wet and more. Anyway we went to the club and one drink lead to another and you know how it goes, a typical night out. We dances, sat and talked, flirted and then he made his move right on the dance floor. He leant in for a kiss while holding me from my waist and I was never going to resist, I was dying for it all night. He gave me the best kiss Ive ever had. He knew when to have a cheeky bite and throw tongue. I sucked his tongue, I wanted his saliva in my mouth lmao thats how hot this guy is. The difference with him and the others is this one talked his way into my mouth, the others, I wanted to just see what it was like. This guy, lets call him Tatts lmao Tatts has worked on me for over a year over insta and now has me. He werent going to waste his shot. He kissed me and kissed me and kissed me all night long. Towards closing time which was around 3pm, we were both drunk and very touchy feely, I would place my hand on his thigh when we sat down, we looked like a couple and I was loving it. He asked me if I want to go back to his place. I said yes. I actually said please lmao Tom was obviously whatsapping me all night and I have to admit, I didnt care! I know thats bad but this guy had my mind from the moment we sat down to eat. I weren't even thinking of you babe. Sorry x

We got in an uber back to his and we kissed and couldnt get enough of eachother in the back lmoa the poor cabbie had a show but I bet he liked it. Nothing sexual but very touchy and kissy. We got to his place, its lovely! He has his own house and we entered. He literally wasted no time, he kissed me and pushed me against the wall, kissed my neck forever and played with my boobs over my top (I love that btw) lmao. I told him to 'get undressed' and he did. He took his shirt off first and I just watched and admired. He looks like a god with tattoos lmao his six pack was the first thing I went to, I licked, kissed and sucked his whole torso. He was kinda moaning but pushing me down lower and lower u until I was on my knees, I unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers and calvins down. Holy moly...

He has a beautiful tanned dick, it just flopped out. I now know the difference between, small (toms) average (the other guys) and big (tatts) :shock: I licked it from the bottom up, I sucked his balls, I sucked his dick. He moaned and moaned and said things like youre amazing at it lmao I wanked him off and gave him one seriously sloppy bj, I couldnt get enough of it. He has by far the prettiest dick of them all too! It was actually beautiful to just look at lmao, he was clean shaven too. Thats important for me. Anyway, he pulled me up and started undressing me, before I knew it, I was in my thong and we were in his room. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me from my feet upwards and then started going down on me! I did not expect it! H ewas amazing a t it!!! I came just from his tongue lmao Once I came, I urged him to move up and slide his beautiful dick into me which he did with no questions asked lmao, it felt amazing, the best ive ever felt in my life. Im sorry if that hurts you Tom but its the honest truth. No man has ever given me a shock of electricity like he did in that moment. he started slow and was kissing my neck, licking it, bitting it, i fucking loved it. I moaned and moaned and moaned. I sobered up completely from the sex of this man. He started upping the pace until I can started shaking with my 2nd orgasm, he laughed and said 'Are you easily pleased?' I said no lmao I just said youre incredible. He then turned me around and bent me over, thats when I felt the full force of him. He pounded me lmao :lol: It was the best sex ive ever had. He asked where I wanted him to cum and I just said 'dont pull out, keep going' as clearly as I could. He fucked me for around 20 minutes altogether and then just started unloading his sperm inside me. I felt his cock pulsating with ever burst of his fluid and it was the most erotic moment ever. Dont ask me why, I dont know. I just know he gives me butterflies. I know thats going to be hard for Tom to read and take but we have to be honest. I loved it. We had sex about 4 more times in the night at random times until we fell asleep. I woke up before him in the morning feeling a tad rough but I seen him laying there stark naked. I couldnt resist. I woke him up with a sloppy bj, he smiled as his eyes opened and saw me slurping on his junk lmao :lol: before I knew it, he was inside of me again and we had morning sex. We then showered together but didnt have sex, I may or may not have sucked his dick again though. He then asked me if I want to go get a coffee which I did. We spent the day just roaming around central london, in and out of shops. He insisted on buying me lunch so we did that too. It was actually very romantic and he asked when he could see me again. I loved that he wasnt just happy with the sex. He wanted me. I told him whenever he wants. I then got an uber home at around 6pm and im now soaking ina beautiful bubble bath run by my amazing boyfriend.

I hope I did good with the update guys! Sorry if its not as good as Toms lmao :whip: xxx
Jas,
Have you now officially put Tom in the dreaded Friend Zone?
Are you giving Tom any sex at all, or is your pussy and mouth now reserved for Tatts?

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:48 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm
Thanks Jas for such an emotional but highly erotic and mind blowingly intense recounting of a very, very special night (and day). That year long build up and then to finally have your Adonis must have felt life changing, to almost suck him inside and the possibility to have all of him all the time, noone can blame you for this, it's every girls dream and you've got to live it. Be good to Tom, you have a deep emotional connection that's took years to build, you know each other inside out, this is so difficult for all.

For the record, this LS change was never your choice, no girl growing up dreams of meeting her perfect man who wants her to sleep with other men, so noone underestimates the confusion, shock, call it what you like, this has been very hard on you too. I wish you both a happy future whatever that entails, you must live your own lives and make difficult choices, as do we all.
So, so true, Chrislydi, and eloquently put as always. Similar to my own thoughts.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:17 am

john jasson wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:48 am
Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm

So, so true, Chrislydi, and eloquently put as always. Similar to my own thoughts.
I'll take that, praise from a proven writer is one precious commodity.

Tbf I noticed the poor grammar after posting...

'deep emotional connection that's took years to build'.... eek!!!!

I do say that's taken years to build in real life ....Honestly I do!!!! 😀😀😀

A few apostrophe's missing too, it's girl's not girls - Thank goodness I've turned 41, my old English master would have gone absolutely beserk and be anxiously scanning the room looking for the nearest cane !!!

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:29 am

SomeoneCuckMe wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:50 pm
Hey

I know you guys will think im a bitch for that but I honestly dont care anymore.
Really??!! Absolutely not. I don’t believe we are so judgmental in here. This stuff is hot but it can be hell sometimes and most of us know it. There are major shattered emotions involved here for both Tom and Jas.

I really do feel for Jasmine in all of this. Go back to Christmas. She has been with Tom since they were schoolchildren pretty much. She loves him dearly and thinks he is her forever man. They’ve spent ten years building their young adult lives and in her head they’re going to grow old together. If you look at their exchanges in the early pages of the original thread, you can feel her devotion to him shining out from the page. For example:

J: Woah, I dont think he would and I would'nt anyway! Im with you! I love you for who you are. He isnt better looking than you hes just big with a nice body haha (smiling) and I think his confidence is what girls like, I dont know. You actually think of him fucking me? (Frowning, waiting for an answer like shes abit weirded out)
M: I havent thought about that exactly.. ( I bottled it! I should have said yes! I was abit intimidated by her facial expression) I just get turned on at the thought of him wanting you and you wanting him.
J: I dont want him haha
M: Its hot though to think about right?
J: Not really, I want you

M: So why didnt you reply?
J: I have a boyfriend dumbass
M: I love you
J: I love you too. Plus, hes always making fun of you.

It comes across that she is totally vanilla. “I’m with you.” she says, and she so endearingly fails to understand when he suggests her getting with Steve. She’s completely bewildered by the things Tom is now saying. She has no idea about this stuff. Yes, she knows Tom is a bit geeky, not like show off Steve, but she loves him for who he is. She expects him to want her to be faithful like she's always been. It’s them against the world. He’s her rock. Her constant. Her everything. But suddenly he isn’t.

On her first date night with Steve, Jas comes home to Tom wanting some loving and sex from her boyfriend. Tom should give it to her. Take this new dimension in their relationship slowly. Instead he sends her off to Steve’s house. He's thrown her off a cliff because it gets his dick hard. She’s sexually hot for Steve, but her mind must be in turmoil in the uber going over there that night.

Fast forward to last night for the effect all of this has had:

J: Tom was obviously whatsapping me all night and I have to admit, I didnt care!

He’s taken their oneness away at a stroke, and he’s throwing some really extreme stuff at this girl who he loves and who loves him. She must feel as though she’s had the rug pulled from under her. She’s bound to be confused by it all. He throws her at Steve because he knows she’s had a thing for him. It’s not unusual to have a thing for someone you know. People fancy people their whole lives without following through. Jas may have been that way with Steve in the event, had she not been pushed.

Within days she has been sexually active with Steve and two other men. They are men she wants in the moment and she has the time of her life. She has her head turned. At the same time she must have been feeling such pain in her heart that she’d lost her normal life and her anchor because Tom is acting so differently; so weird. It's all too quick. No wonder she feels like a confused mess, wanting Tom, but wanting others.

Now, for the time being, she’s like a little girl in a free sweet shop grabbing everything that looks tasty. But never having had an adult relationship with anyone other than Tom, she’s vulnerable to predators. She doesn’t understand the health warning signs that come with those tasty sweets because she’s never needed to with Tom, her man, by her side.

I love Tom’s writing on here and the hot way he describes everything. Kudos for all of that, and he obviously loves Jas. He has a lot of courage too. He is very extreme in the kink, though. Much more so than a lot of us, I believe, and it’s hard to see a way back from here for him and his lovely girl.

How does Tom expect her to feel when she gets to comparing him to this latest guy? Has he thought about that between the wanking?

Tatts seems to be everything a girl dreams of although she has no knowledge of any skeletons in his cupboard. He has his own house and wealth to lavish on her. Tom and Jas (I think) live in rented accommodation, and he said they had a tough time financially during Covid and were only just getting back on their feet. How well a man can provide is a big consideration when a woman might be turning her attention to nest building.

How does it make her feel about Tom when she’s out on the town enjoying herself with this independent, fit, attractive guy and Tom’s sending her videos of himself wanking? Yeah, I know she said she’s into that, but really? Looks to me like a very good way to make himself redundant, if she’s seeing Tatts as long term relationship material. I love my girl to run wild, but I wouldn’t ever text anything like that to her while she was out having fun (or ever, to be honest). I'm pretty sure she would turn her phone off just like Jas did, and maybe break mine over my head when she got home. One of the mistakes it’s easy to make is that your girl is into every aspect of your kink as much as you are, whatever she might say to please you in passion.

Maybe Tom’s only hope with Jasmine is if she gets her heart broken and she needs his support. Even then it might only be as a friend until she moves on to the next man. It’s just hard to see them flying again as a full time stable couple when she is looking at other options and liking what she sees so much. They both seem such lovely people, so I do I hope I’m wrong and they can find a way through it. Then again, I'm cheering for Tom and Jas to survive this, but brutally Jas might be better off with someone else. Nonetheless, it would be a tragedy to trash the hopes and dreams of ten long years, wouldn’t it? At least I hope they remain good friends. Tom must never, ever blame her for this, but he knows that anyway. He says it's hot. I know it's hot, for sure, but where does that leave you when you've lost your loving sweetheart who you love more than anything? That certainly isn't hot.