My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:14 am

If he wants it he'll find a way, if he's coerced into it then he may still do it and not feel right about it at all. Not all cucks have the same degree of submission or desire to move quickly..

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:51 am

:shock: Holy cow! Seems every time I return to this thread somebody's trying to stuff a dick in Paul's mouth. Give the kids a break!

They're figuring out a recipe that works for them and at their own pace. That's fantastic. And maybe the recipe they have now is what works best for them. Maybe the big new thrill for Paul is the pleasure Maria receives from fucking Michael, and not humiliation. Who knows. It's their recipe after all!

I'm just thankful Paul is enjoying himself and this whole thing didn't go nuclear!

What Paul described to MT is actually similar to the recipe Shelley and I enjoyed for 15 years. My joy was viewing the pleasure she received from gifted lovers. There was often a subtle domination/submission element to our play (e.g., teasing about her degree of pleasure and like of big cocks, etc.), but humiliation was a pure turn off. If a bull ever tried pushing a dick in my mouth, I'd probably warn first before breaking his wind pipe!

I like the way MT's handling this--just let the kids play and develop their own recipe!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:18 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:51 pm
Ok,its been really busy around here. Paul tells me that he and Maria have had so much fun during the past week and this weekend. He says that they are really learning how to communicate. Maria told him how proud she was that he was able to not become mad or hurt by her actions and how well he handles gentle humiliation.Paul told me that while Michael was making love to Maria ,she was talking to him telling him that his dick felt so good inside her,filling her so good.
Paul told me that they had discussed that during the week while having hot sex. Paul told me that he enjoyed watching them 69 and that he felt a little intimidated by Michael's dick.
I wanted to tell Paul that he is lucky that Maria didn't tell him to kneel and suck it.LOL
All their sex was bareback also,with a pie.
Not sure when they will get together again,but Paul and I are golfing again this Saturday.
MT
Mustang,
Paul and Maria are extremely fortunate to have you and your wife to give them advice and answer their questions!
As is seen in this forum, and assuredly for people not aware of this forum, the entry into this lifestyle can create a lot of uncertainty, questions, and doubts.
Rather than working through all of that on their own and possibly having things go way off the rails, P&M have you two as a living resource and example of how this lifestyle can be a positive and work to strengthen and enhance a couple’s relationship.
I find it admirable that rather than directing Paul into the way you and your wife live this lifestyle, you are letting them come to their own way of living it. I’m sure the pictures that Maria has seen will influence what she wants to see Paul do, but it sounds like you and your wife are available to answer their questions while letting them ‘find their way’.
Well done and so admirable. You are great parents.
I look forward to your continuing updates on their entry into the lifestyle as well as what is happening in your relationship.
Best wishes and good luck to Paul and Maria as the continue their journey into this lifestyle.

nekkedoutdoors
Player

Unread post by nekkedoutdoors » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:20 am

A cuckold is a wide spectrum of flavours and kinks. Paul and Maria have had two encounters and as couple found them enjoyable. Paul is a new cuck and is currently enjoying the euphoria one has in that of sharing ones wife. Along with that joy however, at some point comes the realization that other man is giving his wife pleasures that he as the loving husband will never be able to provide. And with that realization a lot of negative emotions make their presence known in the form anxiety, insecurity, jealousy, and yes, intimidation just to name a few.

mustangtod is relaying his conversations and finds as they come to light. I personally thank him for that. This is a an incredible family story and one of the best threads on this site. Suggesting Paul do this or bend the knee to that is falling on deaf ears. Do you really believe that mustangtod while playing a round go golf with his SIL just happens to mention to Paul, "Oh, by the way, the readers of OHW an online forum that I've shared your and Marias story with think you should suck the bulls dick."

Maybe let's just sit back and enjoy the ride this family is on, thank and support mustangtod for his outstanding updates.

If you really have a strong desire to provide feedback, there is another thread that is openly seeking feedback and the OP puts your suggests to good use. 😉

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:19 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:51 am

If a bull ever tried pushing a dick in my mouth, I'd probably warn first before breaking his wind pipe!

This would be me too, he definitely wouldn't leave with a full set of teeth and would not be entering our house again either

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:25 am

I am not offering advice to Paul on what he should or shouldn't do .I have been trying to answer his questions as I know how to from Mary and I experiences. I haven't told him what we do but sometimes how I felt being submissive and how it gratified Mary and mine relationship. It takes right right situation to become a cuckold,which is a combination of 3 people,cuck,cuckoldress and Bull. Without that it is just a guy watching his wife and her lover.
I know that Paul is pretty strong mentally and think that he can handle the situation. I don't consider myself gay but I willingly service Mary's Bull when asked/told to do it. I don't think that Paul ,Michael and Maria are to that stage yet,but i am not there when they get together.

MT

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:07 am

mustangtod wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:25 am

Without that it is just a guy watching his wife and her lover.
Which of course falls into the definition of a cuckold

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:08 pm

mustangtod wrote:
I am not offering advice to Paul on what he should or shouldn't do .I have been trying to answer his questions as I know how to from Mary and I experiences. I haven't told him what we do but sometimes how I felt being submissive and how it gratified Mary and mine relationship. It takes right right situation to become a cuckold,which is a combination of 3 people,cuck,cuckoldress and Bull. Without that it is just a guy watching his wife and her lover.
I know that Paul is pretty strong mentally and think that he can handle the situation. I don't consider myself gay but I willingly service Mary's Bull when asked/told to do it. I don't think that Paul ,Michael and Maria are to that stage yet,but i am not there when they get together.

MT
Without assuming this would happen from Paul. But if he came to you about cream pie or even more extreme at this point the suggestion that Maria may want him to have him try doing oral on her bul, would that be something you would be comfortable speaking with him about?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Sounds like he is enjoying the ride.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:27 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
:shock: Holy cow! Seems every time I return to this thread somebody's trying to stuff a dick in Paul's mouth. Give the kids a break!

They're figuring out a recipe that works for them and at their own pace. That's fantastic. And maybe the recipe they have now is what works best for them. Maybe the big new thrill for Paul is the pleasure Maria receives from fucking Michael, and not humiliation. Who knows. It's their recipe after all!

I'm just thankful Paul is enjoying himself and this whole thing didn't go nuclear!

What Paul described to MT is actually similar to the recipe Shelley and I enjoyed for 15 years. My joy was viewing the pleasure she received from gifted lovers. There was often a subtle domination/submission element to our play (e.g., teasing about her degree of pleasure and like of big cocks, etc.), but humiliation was a pure turn off. If a bull ever tried pushing a dick in my mouth, I'd probably warn first before breaking his wind pipe!

I like the way MT's handling this--just let the kids play and develop their own recipe!
It seems many want to assert their own fantasy on others. He seems to be doing just fine. Let whatever happens, happen.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:50 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:27 am
Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
:shock: Holy cow! Seems every time I return to this thread somebody's trying to stuff a dick in Paul's mouth. Give the kids a break!...I like the way MT's handling this--just let the kids play and develop their own recipe!
It seems many want to assert their own fantasy on others. He seems to be doing just fine. Let whatever happens, happen.
Indeed! Well said.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:49 am

mustangtod wrote:

MT
Hi MT,

Been a while, any updates?

Topnotch
Player

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:37 am

i was thinking the same thing vmb

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:23 pm

What I find strange is it's not the husband telling the story, but the F/FIL, as with a lot of threads on here when it goes tits up they just stop posting, but not sure why MT would do that, it's not his story, he's just articulating his redacted daughters/SIL's story.
What does annoy me is if it has gone tits up, MT should post as a warning to other wannabes, to provide a balance to the cheerleaders who are always trying to put a cock down Paul's throat, but maybe he does not care!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Good grief! It’s only been a week since the OP’s last post. All you have to do is look at his posting history to see he has a total of 81 posts since joining this site in March of 2018. So it’s apparent he doesn’t exactly live his life on this board. Why do we have to jump to the conclusion that it all went sideways when a poster doesn’t conform to our desired frequency of updates?

When MT has new information AND feels the desire to update us, he will do so accordingly. Until then, relax and enjoy the countless other threads available here.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:13 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:45 pm
Good grief! It’s only been a week since the OP’s last post. All you have to do is look at his posting history to see he has a total of 81 posts since joining this site in March of 2018. So it’s apparent he doesn’t exactly live his life on this board. Why do we have to jump to the conclusion that it all went sideways when a poster doesn’t conform to our desired frequency of updates?

When MT has new information AND feels the desire to update us, he will do so accordingly. Until then, relax and enjoy the countless other threads available here.
So if you've been that observant MT last logged on 21/06, 4 days after his last pot, maybe he does not live his life on here, Mary might control that!

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:49 pm

Keep in mind too when MT was posting regularly the situation with Maria, Paul, and Michael was all developing. But after two good play dates, all seems well. Whatever concerns we (and MT) had seem resolved. So maybe he doesn't feel a need to keep the peanut gallery briefed or discuss anything at this stage. Truthfully, I'm rather surprised he shared as much about Maria and Paul as he did.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:38 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:49 pm
Keep in mind too when MT was posting regularly the situation with Maria, Paul, and Michael was all developing. But after two good play dates, all seems well. Whatever concerns we (and MT) had seem resolved. So maybe he doesn't feel a need to keep the peanut gallery briefed or discuss anything at this stage. Truthfully, I'm rather surprised he shared as much about Maria and Paul as he did.
And when in the "developing" stages, everything is cause for an update. A change in the direction the wind is blowing, is exciting and worthy of an update. "What could it mean?" Once the situation reaches a stable result, it's still enjoyable to think about, but there's really not much to write about until something noteworthy happens, which is far less often than before. No news is good news.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:49 pm

Sorry , I have been in Mississippi,the past weekend and really have no new news about Paul, Maria and Michael. I know they are still playing together but have been very busy with life. I haven't had time to talk with Mary or Paul or even seen my Daughter since Fathers day. I know they are still happy with their situation.
When I have real news I will tell you all.

MT

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:50 pm

Thanks for keeping us informed.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm

mustangtod, maybe you could tell Paul about this place/site and he could check it out. He might feel comfortable enough to tell his story and ask questions that will help him cope with his new experiences, amongst people that do not know him, OR he could just explore and read about other people's experiences.

pm6hnd

Unread post by pm6hnd » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:03 pm

gesdell wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm
mustangtod, maybe you could tell Paul about this place/site and he could check it out. He might feel comfortable enough to tell his story and ask questions that will help him cope with his new experiences, amongst people that do not know him, OR he could just explore and read about other people's experiences.

Uh, and read all about her dad and his father in law's activities? If they find it organically, no harm, no foul, but this thread alone would cease to exist. I rather enjoy it.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:40 am

Mary told me last night that Maria is asking her about what she thinks that her and Paul should try next but she smartly avoided that question. Mary thinks that Michael is pushing for more., Maybe a one on one meeting for them.

MT

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:56 am

mustangtod wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:40 am
Mary told me last night that Maria is asking her about what she thinks that her and Paul should try next but she smartly avoided that question. Mary thinks that Michael is pushing for more., Maybe a one on one meeting for them.

MT
Thank you MT. Seems Mary is also taking your approach of not getting too involved. Seems very smart to me. My wife and I have been talking about this thread a lot, and after going to a clothing optional resort and talking to a young woman that was surprised to see a family friend at the same location, but it seems her mother had told her about the place, that perhaps we should be more open with our kids.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 pm

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:56 am
mustangtod wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:40 am

MT
Thank you MT. Seems Mary is also taking your approach of not getting too involved. Seems very smart to me. My wife and I have been talking about this thread a lot, and after going to a clothing optional resort and talking to a young woman that was surprised to see a family friend at the same location, but it seems her mother had told her about the place, that perhaps we should be more open with our kids.
VMB69, the idea about being open with the kids is an interesting thought. There are merits to that thinking, in my opinion, now that Maria and Paul are progressing into the LS and are looking to go further. They have had several experiences so far albeit all them have been with the same guy. So do the parents open up to the very adult children about the LS and what it could mean and how do they decide what they wish to do next? Does MT open up to Paul about the range of cuckolding and what might be expected? Should MT share his wisdom gained by years of his experience, or, just let Paul learn it all the hard way as did MT?? Should Mary open up to Maria about her role(s) in the LS about how to find bulls, should she have several, when is it time to tell the bull what's what and draw the lines?? Does Mary tell her about the respect she needs to have for Paul and his wishes and desires as well??? There's a lot to think about, but the thought process might just be good for MT and Mary in deciding what they should do. How much should they share? How much of a coach should they each be to the kids??? Should they open up pretty much totally to the kids and say "Here is what it is and how it works for us. Maybe some of this might help you if you decide to go forward to more adventures in the LS."

MT, I hope this has given you some cause for thought for you and Mary to decide, if you haven't already had this discussion. If you have, how did the discussion go? I don't know how we would handle this if it were our kids involved in this situation. Good Luck!

Rascal