From Norway with love

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: From Norway with love

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:10 am

L loves the tease and denial while N loves Lars, N is only too happy to deny L all he wants as long as she gets to enjoy herself to the full while doing it. It's a happy marriage of convenience built on each getting something from the arrangement. N and Lars the lovers who are really in love with each other both physically and emotionally, while L is the plus one cuckold enjoying them denying him even if it's so skillfully executed.(I'm sure N still cares about him even if nothing like her all consuming love for Lars, as she still puts a real effort into denying and arousing him)

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:34 pm

Marvelous erotic imagery Aardvarky. You are indeed an artist. Thank you!

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:46 am

Throughout our marriage her hedonistic drives had amazed me at times, but this moment revealed an unseen dimension. It had never occurred to me that N would seek connection with a woman, but tonight she displayed equal measures of interaction, enthusiasm and response. Her focus had shifted from Horacio to Eva.

Holding him within her, as N moved backwards, Eva followed moving forwards, their bodies sliding in unison. They were sharing him. Together they discovered a rhythm and moved with synchronicity. I could only imagine the searing erotic possibilities of this three-way connection and felt a sudden, overwhelming wave of jealousy. Whilst they clung to each other throughout their ride, at one moment they pressed down to contain him, the next they sheathed him beneath their labias.

It could never last long. With their bodies still conjoined at vulvas and breasts and their lips sealed in a deep kiss, they climaxed suddenly and simultaneously. Horacio had provided the essential vaginal and clitoral stimulation, but it was their connection together that had driven them into the overwhelming, simultaneous climax that rolled, continued, persisted, and just when it appeared to be waning, gathered a further momentum, linked to shrieks and groans of joy and spasms of pleasure. Inevitably, Horacio ejaculated, seemingly copiously. It was impossible to tell exactly when; or which of them was his recipient - perhaps both as they rocked, sharing his erection, pressing themselves together to intensify their pleasure.

The scene was hypnotising. It drove deep into my consciousness, executing both denial and exclusion, reminding me why I had been chosen to witness it.

Gradually, like a clockwork toy unwinding the three came to rest with their last judders - then, save for their breathing, followed a stillness. The overhead lights dimmed. Slowly Eva and Horacio withdrew, leaving N alone and triumphant on the bed, concluding Act 2.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:47 am

Enthralled with the scene unfolding before, my eyes darting from the three withering bodies atop the bed---to L, lonely but possessing as an excited a demeanor as I. Unconsciously, I found myself mimicking his posture, my breath ragged as my arms clutched my chair. Women had always fascinated me: the curve of their bodies, their grace--so much like the liquid movement of the feline--enchanted me. Naked, they were a vision bestowed to us from the gods. But their passion, when released, transcended space and time---becoming a force able to reach out and clutch at the observer. I fully felt it and my member responded. L, I noticed, was also in complete thrall to their combined energy.

Their shrieks and groans of joy and spasms of pleasure powered my own release; untouched, my essence flooded my pants. Had L done the same, I wondered? I sighed in satisfaction at having been given this gift, relaxed now it was over. Seeing Horacio and Eva dismount the bed I quickly departed, wondering if they would detect my presence: the smell of semen on an unlikely placed chair.

Aaardvarky will be delighted, I thought as I descended the stairs, that the play had a greater audience.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:14 pm

Interesting to see just how the participation phase will go. It might not be so straightforward a choice that L even thinks he might prefer not taking part. My suspicions would be a choice between N giving him an orgasm but again not necessarily involving penetration but maybe a sensual hand job and even a ruined one isn't out of the question, or watching Lars have her and take her properly. I suspect the further sidelining of L to his submissive beta role he's now embracing is the way. I really see this as N and Lars as the couple with N being allowed to explore the full range of her sexual prowess with others (including fully denying L to his submissive beta role).

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:36 pm

I'm still loving this story and the way it's being told and can't wait to experience the next part where L may or may not be taking an active role.
I can't imagine what might make him decide not to (well maybe I can!) but it does imply the participation phase may not be straightforward.
Last edited by Johng1953 on Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:31 am

Since N is the creative one and, as I've read many times in other cuckold accounts, the husband occasionally has a proper reconnection with his wife, i.e. intercourse. I'm thinking she will come up with a way to accomplish that in a very nontraditional way. It can be done in such a way as to incorporate both agony and ecstasy at the same time. Perhaps N will blindfold him after he watches her play once more with Eva. Then he doesn't know who is pleasing him. Or not. I'd like, at least, for him to please her with his tongue (my favorite.)

As you both say, it's not straightforward and that's what makes it so much more interesting than other stories posted here.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:56 am

BDJ wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:31 am
Since N is the creative one and, as I've read many times in other cuckold accounts, the husband occasionally has a proper reconnection with his wife, i.e. intercourse. I'm thinking she will come up with a way to accomplish that in a very nontraditional way. It can be done in such a way as to incorporate both agony and ecstasy at the same time. Perhaps N will blindfold him after he watches her play once more with Eva. Then he doesn't know who is pleasing him. Or not. I'd like, at least, for him to please her with his tongue (my favorite.)

As you both say, it's not straightforward and that's what makes it so much more interesting than other stories posted here.

I'm not disagreeing with this possibility but just throwing something else there out for consideration. We've had Horacio for part one, Eva joined them for part two, but the guy she's so passionately in love with hasn't featured so far, it's
therefore to my mind far more likely that Lars might be part of scene three and what led me to the participation question...

Does L now prefer watching N reach the height of orgasmic excitement with her real man or would he rather she gave him some relief, something he may even get more of via watching Lars satisfy her? I think he's becoming more and more a beta sub. There is an age difference with L, and Lars and N seem to be far more the real couple now. That theme of tease and denial to be continued to the ultimate where he doesn't even have her on their anniversary.

Chris

Of course I could be well wide of the mark but the lack of anything for Lars just looks conspicuous to me

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:04 pm

I interpret what is happening so far to L as descent: in one definition as an action of moving downward, dropping, or falling. Of course, for many cuckolds, this isn't true. It may be that denial, as you say, is the device N uses to elevate his pleasure; to give him a greater release than the physical act he NOW---and that is a key word---is able to achieve through actual intercourse (as she sees it.) At my age (maybe a little, or much, older than L, I can say the urge rages on as intensely as in youth; it is just that the body begins to fail to live up to expectations.

This, I see, as the crux of our two interpretations. Given the chance, in the circumstance of love as the motivator, I think L would accept the one but desire the other.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:19 am

BDJ wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:04 pm
I interpret what is happening so far to L as descent: in one definition as an action of moving downward, dropping, or falling. Of course, for many cuckolds, this isn't true. It may be that denial, as you say, is the device N uses to elevate his pleasure; to give him a greater release than the physical act he NOW---and that is a key word---is able to achieve through actual intercourse (as she sees it.) At my age (maybe a little, or much, older than L, I can say the urge rages on as intensely as in youth; it is just that the body begins to fail to live up to expectations.

This, I see, as the crux of our two interpretations. Given the chance, in the circumstance of love as the motivator, I think L would accept the one but desire the other.
Yes BDJ that's pretty much it with my impression too, our interpretations being far closer under examination. The age difference, although we're only guessing how old L actually is and he may still be more than capable, is maybe even a little less significant than his true desires to see N reach the real heights of sexual fulfillment regardless of how. The relative youth and equipment Lars possesses as well as the extremely strong emotional bond between N and Lars gives the ideal formula to achieve those aims. Watching achieves more for L by way of compersion and everyone is satisfied. I can't help but see Lars and N's connection as an enduring one going forward. L enjoys being cucked by N and sees this denial of her body as his greatest source of arousal

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:24 am

9. A chapter dedicated to Chrislydi, BDJ, Johng1953 & nnjcpl 2002.

What was it that Eva had said about Act 3?...I would be invited to participate and that it would be my choice as to whether I accept the invitation?

Like you are doing, I rack my brain, searching for the possibilities. One thing that I understand from the way the question is posed is that my choice may turn out to be life-altering. Am I ready for this? Has my passive role hitherto lulled me into a false sense of safety?

Ahead of me the lights stay dimmed. N crawls to the foot of the bed and beckons me towards her. It takes me a second to process her request. I stand, stepping away from the chair that has entombed me, and cross to the pergola. She smiles. I recognise her mischievous expression that precedes the unanticipated.

‘Happy anniversary, darling’, she says as she seizes my hand, pulls me onto the bed against the damp sheet, straddles my chest, and slides my shirt and shorts away from my body. Taking me in her arms, she lowers herself across me. I can feel the weight of her slim body, then the heat of her breasts and the musky scent of her torso. It produces sensual overload as to mind and body. But more than this, it brings an unexpected sense of relief after protracted exclusion. Now, it is just N and me as she slides down to take me inside her.

I had not thought (or expected) how it would feel - the softness, the wetness, the slipperiness, an intense intimacy. Whilst I had been required to watch her earlier pleasures with Horacio and Eva, it feels as if she now shares them with me. My pleasure emanates not of consolation, but of assimilation.

Making love, there are occasions when time appears to slip into slow motion, and this is one of those times. Moving together we embark on a journey, taken slowly, easily, without imperative, without the need to reach any particular destination at any special moment. Our bodies suffuse as N sets a rhythm and invites a pace.

However, she begins to flag. She lifts her breasts from my chest and placing both hands on my shoulders, levers herself into a semi-upright position whilst still maintaining our connection. It is at this point that Lars enters from the shadows. Without a word he moves to kneel behind her, and placing his hands on her hips, he picks up her faltering pace, lifting her so just enough to retain my presence inside her.

You might be forgiven for thinking that his intervention may seem disrespectful or disruptive, but his actions are performed so discreetly in such a way as not to distract, but to increase N’s dimension of pleasure and focus. His energy provides intensity to our coupling. He is present, involved, facilitating and sustaining - and not the recipient.

Eventually we reach a point when our climax is tangible and imminent. Unexpectedly, N tips forward, pulling and maintaining me within her whilst repositioning her hips, and purposefully presses backwards and downwards against Lars to capture his erection between the lips of her labia. She corkscrews against him so he cannot escape. With incremental movement she eases him into her vagina. I sense his entry, and then feel his size as he stretches her. With his thrusts, her pressure, or both, he gradually pushes past me, deeper and beyond towards her cervix.

With us both inside her, N’s focus shifts again. Her hands leave my chest and reach behind her to hold his thighs, gripping as if to urge him on, further, deeper, to stretch and fill her. It is just a matter of seconds before she starts to climax, this time in searing, unstoppable waves that consume her body from her toes upwards to her cheeks. The rush is so great that our orgasms seem simultaneous. I feel Lars stiffen behind me, I follow immediately and seem to fall into an intense delirium. It is as if three energies have combined to explode in a way never before experienced.

Over, we are now lying side by side, staring up through the pergola at the stars. Our rapid breaths have subsided to silence. The dress lays where it was dropped, now encircled by a pool of moonlight. N casually rests a hand across my lower stomach, as she does likewise with Lars. It seems that Act 3 is concluded, but none of the players are ready to leave.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:31 am

What an intimacy. And how beautifully described (just like the previous descriptions!)
I once experienced this myself. For me the height of intimacy.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:38 am

I wasn't expecting that. Whilst just as brilliantly told of course it seemed anticlimactic. I was expecting something darker maybe, a difficult choice for L. Is Act 3 actually over?

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:47 am

aaadvarkey,
Ah, the moment when a man realizes he can go on forever, his sword lodged in the sheath of his love---home at last---giving and giving. Oh, the joy of it! It is a wonderful memory. But L and Lars both inside N!---the ultimate sharing act, and a bonding for all three that will resonate through time. N is all. A creature loved and valued by both: now the triad is complete---their shared essences sealing the pact. The dress is needed no more.

BDJ

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:58 am

There seemed little choice offered but an appropriate climax and one that gives an explosively apt conclusion. The question of choice and when was there a chance of refusing and to what?.. are questions I haven't quite fathomed out yet, but wonderful writing as we've come to expect by now.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:27 am

It's over for the moment, Johng1953. But of course, these things are never over until they have to be. Perhaps something 'darker' awaits? This writer must not give you too early everything your heart desires, and we must remember that each and every event described is a first for L. This is his baptism.

On the topic of desire, I would love to hear from any female readers (or their partners for them) about their feelings concerning N. As may be evident from the story so far, I am more preoccupied with N as a character than with either L or Lars, albeit L occasionally takes on the dialogue. N clearly loves her husband, is massively preoccupied by and invested in her lover Lars, adores the excitement of new challenges, and treads a delicate path between management, dominance and submission. Do her feelings and ambitions resonate with you? Might she be your alter ego? Is her focus and determination something with which you can identify?

That request made, I am not sure that I have any female readers - so it might be for you to introduce/ explain to your wife/partner/lover about the thread to seek their response? I hope I am not asking too much of you?

In the meantime, our characters remain in Buenos Aires. They have the rest of the summer ahead of them. Perhaps there are more surprises in store?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:46 am

aaardvarky wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:27 am
It's over for the moment, Johng1953. But of course, these things are never over until they have to be. Perhaps something 'darker' awaits? This writer must not give you too early everything your heart desires, and we must remember that each and every event described is a first for L. This is his baptism.

That of course is very true. I let my excitement get the better of me!
And of course it did mean that even on their wedding anniversary, N didn't allow their reconnection as a couple in private.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:29 am

And in a way, it might not have been a 'reconnection' but more of a 'new connection'? N constantly takes L from his comfort zone, calling on his imagination to accept and embrace new possibilities and seeking change. In character, it is almost organic - an evolution - a symbiosis.

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:40 am

Before this story, N had led two lives that barely touched each other. She had her married life with her husband L in London. But lacking the dimension of excitement that she craved, she maintained a relationship with Lars, the lover from her youth. And thus the thrill of both relationships was refreshed.

L had always understood that N needed Lars. He did not resist, he assimilated the idea on the understanding that the infrequency of their meeting not impinge. It was Lars’ visit to London that changed the chemistry. N introduced Lars into their London life, and this was a step that changed their destiny.

Perhaps L’s disposition had always been evident and simply called for acknowledgment and exploration? Or maybe, with the passing of the years, L’s needs, desires and propensities had changed? Whatever the reason or mechanism, L embraced N’s visit to Lars in Norway; and for their trip to Portugal, had devoured the opportunity to revisit those feelings that had so inflamed him.

Buenos Aires brought a new possibility. This was another transition, now not as an outside observer, but to live with N and Lars, included as part of their day-to-day reality, but excluded and denied in their headiest of moments. However, Act 3 of the anniversary play created a dynamic change. In an instant L became a part of their intimacies. He was to experience their energy and intimacy directly as his experience. For a brief moment he had been a part of them. Could he ever let this go?

Do not underestimate the effect of this change. Like a drug, the body craves a repeat surge of the neurotransmitter, dopamine. And here, for L is the dichotomy. Whilst needing to feel denial, has he has now become addicted to his new experience of inclusion?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:50 am

I'm going to stop trying to second guess the moves in this relationship and wait for them to be revealed.
I'm still entranced by this story.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:05 am

"Do not underestimate the effect of this change. Like a drug, the body craves a repeat surge of the neurotransmitter, dopamine. And here, for L is the dichotomy. Whilst needing to feel denial, has he has now become addicted to his new experience of inclusion?"

Dichotomy...as opposed to duality? Even as he was being denied, seeing his love fully embrace her sexuality with others, he was as close to her as that gentle caress after lovemaking, long before Lars came to London. Even as his feelings (and perhaps needs) have changed around the sex act, rapidly now as the lens of a kaleidoscope is twisted, one picture merging into another, the foundation of shapes and colors remain constant. So it will be with L and N. The energy Lars interjects into the equation is the catalyst you speak of, causing all this change, but the foundation is the bond between L and N, a rock that will not be moved. So...dichotomy or duality. A topic for further discussion over some of that fine wine I recently sent you?

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:36 am

BDJ - thank you so much for the case of Penfolds Block 42 Kalimna Cabernet Sauvignon. 2004 was a fabulous year! It makes a huge change from high altitude Argentine Malbec.

As I see it (and I may be wrong here) L's sense of conflict between enjoying the feeling of being excluded, and wanting to feel that which he experienced in Act 3, poses a difficult choice for him - for it really has to be one or the other - the difference between having his cake and eating it. Unless, of course, this choice is made for him? Will he remain detached or will he be assimilated?

aaardvarky
Experienced

Unread post by aaardvarky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:39 am

Johng1953 - please don't stop second-guessing their next move. It is often your guesses, like the wings of a butterfly, that create the most torrid experiences for our players!

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:12 am

If sharing one's wife is exhilarating when it is good for all involved, then double penetration to simultaneously share and to literally feel what she feels can be the ultimate sharing experience. In the distant past I have been fortunate to have this very experience with my darling wife and her sexual friend. Like L, me on the bottom with her friend entering from behind. The sensation of feeling the full warmth and flow of his ejaculation within her, flooding my hard cock at the same time was unforgettable, bringing me to climax immediately thereafter. I recall doing that with him on two or three occasions. Highly recommended for all wife sharing fellows if wife can handle it. Sorry to say, I seriously doubt that her more mature pussy can any longer accommodate such a degree of stretching!

Anyway, in my view this is a meaningful departure from cuckolding where the cuck is the third wheel or even totally left out. It is the ultimate in sharing in a very literal sense, and a new bonding of the threesome is a result. All positive, unless the cuck thrives on denial and deprivation. Or perhaps just a respite with the desired denial to follow. Suspense, surprise, variety can be wonderful elements of wife sharing and a clever lover (bull?) will understand and deliver to the needs of cuck and hotwife over time to solidify and strengthen the relationship with his cuckold couple IMO.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:21 am

As I see it (and I may be wrong here) L's sense of conflict between enjoying the feeling of being excluded, and wanting to feel that which he experienced in Act 3, poses a difficult choice for him - for it really has to be one or the other - the difference between having his cake and eating it. Unless, of course, this choice is made for him? Will he remain detached or will he be assimilated?

As to second guessing our esteemed author, may I suggest the possibility that exclusion and inclusion can both be part of L's future, with the exciting and delicious aspect of keeping him in suspense and on the edge, with L never being certain what to expect.