Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Re: Her Plan to Dip Toe in Hotwife Water

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:18 am

My wife, also a gym rat, overworks her glutes purposely for that round, cheeky look in short shorts. But Kim Kardashian she's not. Like SW, my wife's carriage is designed for a far more efficient gait, a body type I much prefer. Watching SW's tight cyclist ass stride by would give me a serious case of whiplash, neck brace and all. Still, I wouldn't kick Kim out of bed just for eating crackers either.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:45 am

On another note, if i understand correctly SW has stopped or cut back on her alcohol consumption. While she is quite fit alcohol is empty calories, so just wondering if she has lost any weight/size with this change.
She is embracing this element of the reduction in alcohol consumption as a very positive element. She keeps her weight within just a few pounds of the "target" she and Mr. G have agreed. So the freed-up calories means she can be less careful with other eating, calories, etc.

She has not lost any weight, per se, and has actually commented on a slight gain. Go figure!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Hmmm, maybe she is increasing her calories to increase her ass size. 🍑🍑
Last edited by TheHammer on Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:38 pm

rooster444 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:25 am
Can't say I'm a fan of 'the little boy ass' but evidently some guys like it.
Well when you call it that ... 🤮

But, tight little butts - yes please :D I'm a fan!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:53 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:48 am
She has not lost any weight, per se, and has actually commented on a slight gain. Go figure!
This is a cheer, right? As in, girl, make that figure swish!

(seriously I read it as a pun)

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:48 am

SW has model figure so her ass is coresponding to such view.
I saw lots of women training in fitness club focusing mainly on lots of version of squads.
The main target is to imrove bum size.

So I’m not sure what SW is doing during training with mr. G.

While talking about bigger ass as a goal for training you may mention that bigger ass may be a bumper for anal sex ;-)
Such way you may tease with her but it is great that she is happy how does her ass look.

While reading your last sentence of your post where SW mentioned that mr.G takes care about her ass, you may joking while telling her that he should donit better.
How?
While using his cock on her vagina and ass and ask her if she let him in her ass?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:17 pm

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:48 am
I saw lots of women training in fitness club focusing mainly on lots of version of squads.

While talking about bigger ass as a goal for training you may mention that bigger ass may be a bumper for anal sex ;-)
Such way you may tease with her but it is great that she is happy how does her ass look.

While reading your last sentence of your post where SW mentioned that mr.G takes care about her ass, you may joking while telling her that he should donit better.
How?
While using his cock on her vagina and ass and ask her if she let him in her ass?
SW says that Mr. G is relentless on the squats, making sure she does them in perfect form, never skipping that exercise, etc.

I do take the conversation very close to the point you are making; that Mr. G "owns" her ass and takes a great interest in it, etc. Also when we've been traveling, when she says she's losing tone and needs to get home and back to her workouts, I will say that Mr. G needs to get back on her ass to get it make sure it's in proper shape. I alternatively say that "her ass needs and misses Mr. G" etc. She often smiles and plays along.

However, I've learned that she upbraids against any specific mention of Mr. G and her, and sex.

Nonetheless, I did a fantasy whisper during sex around six months ago, talking about how she wears tight leggings and spandex to her training sessions, with no underwear. I told her she was wearing her old-school Lululemon capri-cut high-top leggings, with a sports bra. That her nipples were piqued by the air conditioning and that the leggings were the ones from Lululemon that were scandalous; they became more see-through when stretched with physical activity (e.g. yoga, squats, etc.) and that when she was in perfect form on the Smith machine, deep into a squat, with her head in neutral position looking forward, her "trainer" could see the outline of her shaved pussy from the front, and he tight little rosebud from behind. That when her "trainer" ordered her to hold the position mid-squat, he was doing it for his own gratification and not solely for her strength and muscle tone. She was turned on by this dirty talk and came to an orgasm from it.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:19 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:53 pm
slenderfish wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:48 am
This is a cheer, right? As in, girl, make that figure swish!

(seriously I read it as a pun)
I suppose you know my writing style and I do tend to pun quite a bit. Even when unintentional ?!?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:22 pm

TheHammer wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:07 pm
Many years ago, I lived in Japan for a couple of years and still speak a passable conversational Japanese.

One of the sayings I learned is "momo jiri musume" which literally means "young woman peach rear" and is used to indicate "she has a nice ass" whispered among the guys. This was eons before I met SW, but it literally fits for her and the point has come up in my mind innumerable times.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:24 pm

william70 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:46 pm
Glad to see she did the 90 days. Too bad you helped her get off the wagon. It's called enabling.
Take it from experience, she will never be able to keep it at (2) glasses. Normal people can do it easily. Us alcoholics, can't.
Learning as we go. Thank you for sharing the experience and providing a bit of what is likely not possible.

Roadtripking
Experienced

Unread post by Roadtripking » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:03 pm

First off SW is nearly a perfect example of a woman in great physical shape. Great legs, perfect ass, fabulous thigh gap, trim flat stomach, perfect sized breasts, slender tight neck, fantastic smile, beautiful eyes and fabulous hair.

Sadly even with all that being true. I am sure SW can stand in front of a mirror she will see something she feels is need of improvement. Unfortunately most normal people can get lost in their own perceived flaws.

So it doesn’t matter what I think about how SW looks. What matters is what she thinks.

SF,

I think your pace and methods are positive and supportive to your very lovely wife and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 am

Yep, said it before, SW is so much like my wife.
The insecurities, the introspection, the need to fit in, perfectionism, secretive nature, issues with people who have different opinions to her and finally, the continual fallback to behaviour more like a child. Yet superficially, has it all:
Intelligence, beauty, professional.

Ever read “The Games People Play” by Eric Berne?
People are three main types but can move between each one depending on situation and the other people:

Adult, Parent or Child.
I’m usually Adult and try to avoid falling into Parent but rarely Child. My wife nearly always is a Child with me, which drives me mad because I want an adult to adult discussion which she always avoids, probably because it means taking her head out of the sand (her preferred position).

What about SW? Would you agree she has similar traits?

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:23 am

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:22 pm
TheHammer wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:07 pm
Many years ago, I lived in Japan for a couple of years and still speak a passable conversational Japanese.

One of the sayings I learned is "momo jiri musume" which literally means "young woman peach rear" and is used to indicate "she has a nice ass" whispered among the guys. This was eons before I met SW, but it literally fits for her and the point has come up in my mind innumerable times.
Thanks for the lesson in speaking Japanese, lol. I need to remember this saying!

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:21 pm

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:17 pm
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:48 am

How?
SW says that Mr. G is relentless on the squats, making sure she does them in perfect form, never skipping that exercise, etc.

I do take the conversation very close to the point you are making; that Mr. G "owns" her ass and takes a great interest in it, etc. Also when we've been traveling, when she says she's losing tone and needs to get home and back to her workouts, I will say that Mr. G needs to get back on her ass to get it make sure it's in proper shape. I alternatively say that "her ass needs and misses Mr. G" etc. She often smiles and plays along.

However, I've learned that she upbraids against any specific mention of Mr. G and her, and sex.

Nonetheless, I did a fantasy whisper during sex around six months ago, talking about how she wears tight leggings and spandex to her training sessions, with no underwear. I told her she was wearing her old-school Lululemon capri-cut high-top leggings, with a sports bra. That her nipples were piqued by the air conditioning and that the leggings were the ones from Lululemon that were scandalous; they became more see-through when stretched with physical activity (e.g. yoga, squats, etc.) and that when she was in perfect form on the Smith machine, deep into a squat, with her head in neutral position looking forward, her "trainer" could see the outline of her shaved pussy from the front, and he tight little rosebud from behind. That when her "trainer" ordered her to hold the position mid-squat, he was doing it for his own gratification and not solely for her strength and muscle tone. She was turned on by this dirty talk and came to an orgasm from it.
According to squats.
Ask SW that she may ask mr. G, for a support and training squats
on his cock…
Hope you two may go to another gym and look for mr. XXX for
SW. It may be a trainer (you may ask a free one for SW because she likes flirts) or someone from the member.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:22 am

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:21 pm

According to squats.
on his cock…
SW. It may be a trainer (you may ask a free one for SW because she likes flirts) or someone from the member.
We were members of a full-service club before it shut down for the pandemic. It has a robust personal training staff with several masculine and muscular men, almost all of them black.

The club eventually re-opened, and there was a limited time to restart the monthly dues without incurring the initiation fee, etc. SW got that deadline extended over and over again, and finally this past April they would not continue the extension yet again, so we are back at that location.

We have been transitioning away from the spin studio and back into that club.

Once fully there, I envision trying to encourage SW to take an extra day per week of personal training, at that club. We have at this point agreed that we will start a pattern of going there together, twice a week, for spin class or similar. It's a start.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:23 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 am
Yep, said it before, SW is so much like my wife.
The insecurities, the introspection, the need to fit in, perfectionism, secretive nature, issues with people who have different opinions to her and finally, the continual fallback to behaviour more like a child. Yet superficially, has it all:
Intelligence, beauty, professional.

Ever read “The Games People Play” by Eric Berne?
People are three main types but can move between each one depending on situation and the other people:

Adult, Parent or Child.
I’m usually Adult and try to avoid falling into Parent but rarely Child. My wife nearly always is a Child with me, which drives me mad because I want an adult to adult discussion which she always avoids, probably because it means taking her head out of the sand (her preferred position).

What about SW? Would you agree she has similar traits?
YES!

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:48 am

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:22 am
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:21 pm

According to squats.
on his cock…
We were members of a full-service club before it shut down for the pandemic. It has a robust personal training staff with several masculine and muscular men, almost all of them black.

The club eventually re-opened, and there was a limited time to restart the monthly dues without incurring the initiation fee, etc. SW got that deadline extended over and over again, and finally this past April they would not continue the extension yet again, so we are back at that location.

We have been transitioning away from the spin studio and back into that club.

Once fully there, I envision trying to encourage SW to take an extra day per week of personal training, at that club. We have at this point agreed that we will start a pattern of going there together, twice a week, for spin class or similar. It's a start.
Sounds like a great way for success.

I think spin class does not offer such possibility to talk with someone in SW type.
You may ask SW for a support during your trainig while doing chest, biceps etc.
in the meantime you may engage her in conversation with others.
You may just mention that she likes muscular guys…
But most of them are busy.
And you hope to finde someone to help her during trainig when you are busy.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:22 pm

Fish - what kind of guy would be her type? Black white? Muscular or just fit? Polite and gentlemen or cocky ?

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:09 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:22 pm
Fish - what kind of guy would be her type? Black white? Muscular or just fit? Polite and gentlemen or cocky ?
Well, for personal trainers she goes for tall guys with muscles. There are two or three trainers who fit that description, at this workout club. She is not "into" black guys but there are no white trainers like this, at this club.

Her present personal trainer is a tall muscular black guy, Mr. G. He used to work as a trainer at this club, but went off on his own. When SW met him at an independent workout place, she engaged with him for some time, eventually timing her workouts to cross over with him, and eventually proposed to me that she begin training with him, for his hourly fee. The rest is history; he saved his money and opened his own boutique private training place, etc.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:26 am

Any potentially good 4th of July events for Pinky to show up at?

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:40 am

I love your story and actually totally understand. I may be projecting (clearly) but the few glasses of wine unleashing the “evil twin” is something I know all too well. Outside of that time, they can be almost puritanical. I am guessing so much to unpack there…
Ohio

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:27 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:40 am
I love your story and actually totally understand. I may be projecting (clearly) but the few glasses of wine unleashing the “evil twin” is something I know all too well. Outside of that time, they can be almost puritanical. I am guessing so much to unpack there…
The evil twin that lives inside us is what Jung's shadow self. The SW shadow self is her most attractive aspect, to me. Which says a lot. Because all of her other aspects are in the same league. Even her Child is charming, from the distance I'm seeing it.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:02 am

Hope to read another update.

I see that cooperation with mr.G may works for SW but as he has wife it is not possible to arange any form of sex e.g. oral.

Have you ever tried to arange a trainig with another personal trainer who may be more open for SW.
I’m not sure what topic you can bring up with mr.G.
Maybe while just joking you may mention if there is another trainer who can support SW…

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:50 am

Parsifal wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:27 pm
michael8401 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:40 am
The evil twin that lives inside us is what Jung's shadow self. The SW shadow self is her most attractive aspect, to me. Which says a lot. Because all of her other aspects are in the same league. Even her Child is charming, from the distance I'm seeing it.
For sure me too. We want the evil twin all the time 🤣🤣

I feel like they feel so guilty about being the evil twin, hence they 180 dead sober.
Ohio

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:16 pm

Hey SF. Love your updates so far.

I’m curious to hear how the 4th of July party went!!