"Not Really"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
octavian
Trainable

Re: "Not Really"

Unread post by octavian » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:27 am

Yet another highly arousing account Ray-Man. Thank you yet again.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:47 pm

Well, you certainly do a great job writing! Hopefully, we can eventually see some pics!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:13 am

Surprise Surprise…

I did not expect to see Jen again that night but she surprised me and when she crawled into bed with me she immediately wanted to straddle my face. I was not in any mood to deny her and I cleaned her up again. I fucked her hard afterwards, still having ample sexual tension stored up. We cuddled, fell asleep. I woke first and started to probe my morning wood into her hole. She was delighted and I felt content again. Before we rose from bed she commented that it may be time to change the sheets.

Off to work.

We did not go to the gym that night. I was surprised as I thought she would want to continue her flirting with her new admirer. She instead wanted to stay home and cuddle, make love and generally just spend time with me. Tory was not on the menu that night.

Thursday after work Jen and I went to the gym and her new prospect was there. More of the same, he followed her around and engaged her. She was loving the attention. After our workouts we hit the showers and again he and I were sync’d on our timing. We said nothing to each other initially. But once back at the lockers I was sitting on the bench having dressed and tying my sneakers when he came up to me fully exposed and not covering himself with the towel. It seemed very deliberate. He started the conversation by telling me he did not realize that Jen and I were married. I acknowledged that fact while he stood directly in front of me with his cock at my eye level. It was a strange situation where he was completely comfortable exposing himself to me and casually conversing at the same time.

With my acknowledgment out of the way he added that I did not seem like the jealous type. My response was that she was free to flirt all she wanted. That was more information than I think he was anticipating. He paused, then queried if we had some type of arrangement. I simply replied yes. The look on his face was one of enlightened amazement. I was finished with getting dressed and rose to leave. ‘Awesome” was his only reply to me and I noticed that his cock had swelled slightly. I left to meet up with Jen and we departed the gym. I told her of the exchange and she admitted that she told him we were married. I commented that he was definitely interested. She already knew that, it needed not to be said.

Tory was waiting for us to return home and they did the deed in private that night. Evidently he was not ready for the display we put on for him two nights previous and he did not want to do anything in front of me again. He left around 10ish and I had Jen in my arms for the rest of the night.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:13 am

No fingers…

Jen wanted to go back to Maine for the weekend but was torn because Tory was leaving on the 19th of August for college. She wanted to have every moment she could with him before his departure. I offered that he could go with us if she wanted. She thought about it but decided that we should go the following weekend as she would need the distraction once he had left. We did not go to the gym so she could have Tory over that night.

I cooked steaks and he ate with us on the back deck. Me eating his cum from Jen some days before had kind of freaked him out so I was definitely not going to get to see them have sex or participate in any way going forward. Until he got a beer into him he was a bit nervous being around me during dinner. I was resigned to the fact that I would be on the sidelines for the next six days while they got all they could of each other.

Immediately after dinner they disappeared into our bedroom. I decided to go out and have a beer at the local tavern and remove myself from the house. While at the bar I ran into Jon and his girlfriend. Ironically she resembled Jen in a way. Jon introduced me as a friend, nothing more of course. It was clear that she adored him and he her. We talked briefly, and then they took seats at a high table. It was good to see him. I missed how he treated Jen and how she was after being with him. After I left he texted me saying it was good to have run into me.

I went home and all was quiet. The door to our bedroom was closed. I cracked a beer and sat on the couch, turned on the TV, relaxed. Twenty minutes later the bedroom came alive and they were fucking again. I jerked off on the couch and made a mess of myself. I never saw either one of them again that night.

He left before I got up. I made coffee and brought a cup in to Jen. She had cum in her hair. The room smelled of sex. I couldn’t resist, I ate her pussy. A little cream for my black coffee. She wanted to fuck and frankly so did I. Slow love making that morning.

I did not realize it until we hit the shower. He took her ass that night too. All three holes in one night. I washed her body and had to wash her hair twice to get the dried jizz out. Feeling a bit adventurous I slipped a soapy finger up her ass. Big mistake. She was really pissed. It was not my place to go and she told me so. I wouldn’t be doing that again. It took her half of Saturday to get over it. And a lot of groveling apologies from me.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:36 pm

she's the boss. love it

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:44 pm

Amazing! ;)

mooshscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by mooshscuck » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:29 pm

What a great story!
Her dominance is very very hot - needs her stud when she is horny by flirting with new guys.... humiliating you in front of her lovers by sitting on your face, and allowing them to fuck her ass while denying you...

Please continue writing!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:30 am

Big mistake. She was really pissed. It was not my place to go and she told me so. I wouldn’t be doing that again. It took her half of Saturday to get over it. And a lot of groveling apologies from me.
Mmm. Being offended is so fashionable right now but completely unnecessary.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:07 am

This continues to be the best story or at least in the top 3 on OHW!
Thank you!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:24 pm

Dinner…

Brittany from work called Jen and asked if she and I wanted to join her and her husband for dinner and drinks at the Brewery. I wasn’t interested but Jen was and so off we went around 4:00 to meet them. Jen dressed to attract attention and when we got to the Brewery we found that Brittany had as well. She was wearing a low cut button up shirt with a push up bra. Her tits, bigger than Jen’s, were hardly staying in her shirt. In fact my engineering mind was trying to figure out how they could possible stay in her shirt and not pop out for all to see.

I normally do not stare at other girls tits or other attributes, but this situation had me looking. Her display was so obviously designed for guys to ogle her that even I got sucked in. Jen noticed immediately. And she politely informed me that I was staring. Having been in the dog house for half the day with the finger in the ass trick I was on thin ice. So I struggled to put my attention elsewhere.

Brittany’s husband and I got along fine but we didn’t seem to have anything much in common. Brittany suggested we go back to their house for cocktails after dinner. I sensed a trap. And I was right. After dinner when the two girls went to the bathroom Brittany proposed a Swing/Swap type of situation. Jen to her credit told Brittany that I would never go for it. Of course Jen would never want me to be with another women anyways.

Ultimately we declined the invitation but the suggestion did arouse Jen. I fingered her on the ride home and just when I thought in my mind that we were going home to have sex I spotted Tory’s car in our driveway. We, all three of us, walked up the stairs together. Jen used the bathroom while Tory nervously tried to make small talk with me. He just could not get comfortable around me. She came out of the bathroom and they hand in hand walked into our bedroom. Tory looked back at me briefly and gave me a shit eating grin.

I popped a beer and sat on the couch again with the TV on. I listened to them fuck twice. Jen emerged from our bedroom after a short quiet period and walked over to me. She stood in front of me with a smile on her face, naked of course. She said to me “I know you love this” and put three fingers to her pussy. She then raised them to my face and started rubbing some of his cum around my lips and nose. She then returned her fingers to her pussy, re-coated them with his sperm and stuck them in my mouth. I was fucking hard as a rock. Not satisfied she straddled my face and I cleaned her thoroughly, making her cum. Done she headed to the bathroom and when she emerged she told me to “have fun jerking off”. This comment was a result of my telling her of the last time I was left on the couch to tend to myself.

But I did not pleasure myself that night. I edged. In the morning when Tory left I slipped into our bedroom and began to make love to my wife. She was so loose and wet. Tory was getting all he could while he could. I went slow trying not to cum. She was begging be to go harder and cum in her pussy. I had a score to settle though. When I was near climax I pulled out of her and straddled her face violently stroking myself. My cum hit her face with force, pent up energy from edging for hours and balls that were blue. She laughed hysterically and said playfully “WTF”. I told her I was following instructions and that I just “jerked off”. I don’t think I had ever cum that much, much less on her face.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:02 pm

Such a great story one of the best on here. Did he take her ass that night?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:03 am

Well done, Ray-Man!

I'm a great believer in harmonious cooperation. to achieve it though, a little assertiveness is necessary from time to time. ;)
Better still, it looks like you both saw the funny side of it so congratulations to both of you. :D

PS. Thank you for another wonderful post.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:57 am

I love facials. I hope she gave you a big kiss in thanks

Anrew
Virgin

Unread post by Anrew » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:20 am

This really is the most wonderful read. Thanks for taking the time to post !

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm

A great story! Hoping for more very soon!

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:33 pm

Sunday August 14th, 2022

Happy wife…

My impromptu face painting won me brownie points. Jen was giddy all morning. We went to breakfast in town. She kept bringing up the fact that I had facialized her without permission, although in a half joking manner. When we returned home she wanted to suck my cock so of course happy wife happy life. I shot my load into her mouth from a a few inches away so she got a little bit of the morning’s treatment again.

This set her off on a day of facials. Tory came over that afternoon full of cum. I left again to do other stuff while he owned my wife. Their first coupling ended in him pulling out at her request and another facial was administered to her face, hair etc. Since I was absent they fucked on the back deck. He took her ass again. She texted me and asked me to pick up some more lube at CVS as they had run out. Instant visual popped into my mind with that request.

I was leaving CVS with lube in hand when she texted me again asking for Chinese food. When I arrived home with the food Tory had put his boxers on but Jen was naked and a mess. She was definitely taunting me. They sat at the end of the table across from me as if they were the ones married. She would reach down under the table and I presumed at the time his cock was getting prepped for another go. We had some mixed drinks going and Tory was noticeably less concerned with my presence.

Finished eating they both rose from the table and Tory had a tent in his boxers, fully erect and ready to go. Jen asked me to make them a fresh drink and she then grabbed his erection through his underwear and lead him to our bedroom by the head of his cock. I mixed their drinks and brought them to the bedroom where they were both already naked and embraced, kissing deeply. Tory on top of her. I set the drinks down on the night table and they never even acknowledged my presence. I left them to carry on in private.

On the couch it seemed that the fucking, moaning, laughing never stopped for hours. The clock was ticking and they were making the best of the time left. I was thinking of what lie in store for the both of us when Tory departed. Would she just pick up with the gym admirer? I could not imagine at this juncture she would be happy not having some side candy.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:34 pm

Monday thru Thursday…

The remaining four days before Tory departed on that Friday morning were just the two of them breeding like it was the last of days. Morning and evening. She was on a mission. I for the most part was left out but I was ok with it. I understood the situation.

Friday morning came and Tory stopped by to say goodbye. He was off on new adventures and Jen was dealing with it just fine. I think that she had adjusted to the fact that he would be leaving and she also did not have as deep a connection with him, other than sex, as she did with Brett and Jon.

We had both taken Friday off to go to Maine so once Tory was on his way we were too. We had made reservations at the same campground near Wells. When we arrived we set up our tent on the site next to the one we had previously. The site our Canadian friends occupied. The site next to us had a young family with 3 little kids running around.

Once set up we went to the beach. Jen dressed in a skimpy bikini, a new one, similar to my favorite green one. All eyes were upon her when we walked the beach to find a suitable location. We again ended up on the north part near the gay beach. Even the gay guys were checking her out. And she enjoyed checking out the gay guys in speedos. Not much imagination needed.

Late afternoon we headed back to our camp site and hit the showers to clean up for an evening out. First stop was to see the bartender. He was not there that night. She texted him and he sadly informed her that he was out of town that weekend. She had dressed in a thin summer dress with no bra just for him. She was a bit down about it. Even though we had not talked about it, there was a presumption that she would try and hook up with him.

We left to go get dinner at the Italian Restaurant. Fairly uneventful other than dinner and some looks at her nips through the thin fabric of her dress. After that we went to the Front Porch Piano Bar. They had a comedian that night and a fairly mixed crowd of straight and gay people. Jen was getting checked out by both. We had a good time there but nothing racy happened.

Back in our tent we made love. Very vanilla.

Saturday Jen made me happy with my favorite green bikini. We got to the beach early so we were able to set up near the main entrance close to the shops. She was on full display and enjoying the attention. But by mid afternoon she had not been approached or flirted with. She was obviously disappointed. We left, went back to the campground, cleaned up and went back out on the town. She was dressed for attention again. All in all it was an uneventful evening.

Sunday morning she wanted to go home. We had sex during the night but she was frumpy.

Sunday evening we watched a movie and just relaxed. No wild sex, no mild sex.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:45 am

Thank you, Ray-Mann.

Jen clearly loves attention and is skilled at getting it. Shame there were no takers... pearls before swine, I guess.
She won't need to bait the hook for long though, I'm sure. :D

kobesan
Prepubescent

Unread post by kobesan » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:58 am

Pearls before swine????
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearls_Be ... e_(comics)

Weird reference, I suppose.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm

Pearls before swine????

It's a long established and common saying, the meaning of which is obvious. You're probably too young.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:06 pm

54321 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm
Pearls before swine????

It's a long established and common saying, the meaning of which is obvious. You're probably too young.

It is actually taken from Scripture. The meaning is, something precious and beautiful shown to animals, or in this case, humans, that have absolutely no appreciation for either the preciousness or the beauty.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:39 am

Monday August 22, 2022

New Week, New reality…

Monday after work Jen was keen on going to the gym. I knew she was on the prowl and her motivation was not exercise related. He was not there.

Nor was he on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I was getting good workouts though.

Jen was having a bad case of the blues. All that sexual attention just abruptly stopped. We made love some and it took the edge off for her but I alone was not cutting it. She was acting like a lost puppy.

She confided in Brittany at work about her situation. Brittany was a bit unsympathetic having tried to get her to participate in some of her sexual schemes previously. She offered to introduce her to their threesome partner but Jen wasn’t interested in him. Brittany’s cousin wasn’t an option either.

Friday we stayed in, watched movies, made love. Nothing too wild. It seemed she just wanted to take the edge off. She was not herself for sure. Saturday and Sunday were relatively domestic. We did go to the gym on Saturday afternoon and she was giddy on the way there. But her admirer was not there so it got mundane quickly.

We went to the gym regularly the next week. It was obvious she was desiring attention. He was not there all week.

Friday, September 2nd she confided in me that she had texted Yale Guy. She wanted some action and he seemed a logical option. He had a new girlfriend. They did relive some moments from her gang bang but there was not any future with him coming up for a hookup.

She was really struggling. Her sex life had been on a wild untamed run and now she was saddled with just me to keep her happy. This was enlightening for me as I realized just how sexual she had become and how addicted to sex she was. We talked about maybe resorting to the apps to help her find a FB. Its really a strange situation to be in as a husband. Trying to help your wife find a fuck buddy.

Saturday we met Brittany and her husband again at the Brewery. The IT guy was there again. He was back in town for work. Jen flirted with him a bit at the bar and Brittany got in on the act while us guys sat at a high table watching our wives give this guy all the attention. In fact the girls kept after us to drink faster so they could go get drinks for us at the bar and flirt shamelessly with him. They both knew he was married but that fact didn’t slow either of them down. Brittany’s husband reminded me that she was not allowed to play solo and only in MFM scenarios or swinging.

IT guy left early and us guys were left to attend to two very horny wives. On the ride home I again fingered Jen whom was incredibly wet. We had hot sex that night.

Sunday we took a walk as it was a nice day. She took me to the spot in the State Park where her and Tory did the dirty. I pulled down her shorts and panties and fucked her doggy in the woods. After I released a load of sperm into her I started to pull up my shorts and noticed a guy with a walking stick standing 50’ or so off to our side watching us. He smiled and turned to walk away. I had no idea how long he had been watching us. Jen was thrilled with the unexpected audience and having been caught. It turned her on in a big way.

When we got home we went at it again fueled by our voyueristic experience.

Ray-Man
Player

Unread post by Ray-Man » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:40 am

Labor Day September 5, 2022

IT Guy…

Monday, a holiday, we hung out at the house and just relaxed and did chores around our place.

Tuesday, back to work, I got a text from Jen around 11:00 am. Turns out the satellite company that the IT guy was in the area for was the Lab. He stopped by her desk unexpectedly to say hello when he saw her. She was somewhat shocked to see him and so was Brittany. The visit was brief but it spiced up her day. The irony was not lost upon her.

We met at the gym after work and Jen’s admirer was there. She was having a great day. He resumed where he left off and was following her around the gym as they worked out. His name was Marcus. She said he was a bit more brazen this time with his flirtations. He had been out of town for work and hence his absence recently.

I met him in the showers again. I think he calculated his timing. Again he engaged me in conversation while standing fully naked in front of me. His confidence was a bit unnerving to me for some reason. He then hit me with a very direct question. “Are you guys into threesomes?” He caught me completely off guard. I really did not want to discuss something so intimate in a public space so I told him I would talk to him later and did not answer his question, putting him off.

As Jen and I were walking out the door she told me he asked her for her number. And she gave it to him! I related to her the question he asked me in the locker room. She smiled. When we got into the car her phone dinged with a notification. It was him and he started with a text apology for seemingly asking an out of line question to me in the locker room. She responded that all was ok and not to worry. She gave him a direct and unsolicited response that we indeed where interested in threesomes.

Instead of a reply he called her directly. On the way home I listened to her discussing with him the possibility of him joining us in a threesome, that he was very interested in it, had never done one and of course telling her how hot she was. I had a massive boner listening to all this. She told him to get tested and we could all discuss it later. He said he was clean but would do it. She told him it was necessary as she does not use condoms. There was a moment of silence on the other end. They ended the call and I started fingering my wife to hold her over until we got home. She then literally attacked me as soon as we got inside the house.

We fucked for a couple of hours. Both of us were excited about this. She needed a new fuck buddy and I would get to join them if it worked out. Win win for both of us. The gym seemed to be the place to get connected and it had given us Brett after all. The rest of the day Jen and Marcus texted constantly. She related some of our previous experiences but not all. He had been in 2 LTR’s but both of them vanilla in the sex department and now that he was single again he was looking to expand on some of his fantasies/experiences. I found it odd that he did not have a girl or two on the side as he was good looking and in great shape. He was also outgoing. He was 26.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:30 am

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:06 pm

54321 wrote: ↑Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm
Pearls before swine????

It is actually taken from Scripture. The meaning is, something precious and beautiful shown to animals, or in this case, humans, that have absolutely no appreciation for either the preciousness or the beauty.
Thank you, Superb101. Beautifully put. :D

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:38 am

On the way home I listened to her discussing with him the possibility of him joining us in a threesome, that he was very interested in it, had never done one and of course telling her how hot she was. I had a massive boner listening to all this. She told him to get tested and we could all discuss it later. He said he was clean but would do it. She told him it was necessary as she does not use condoms.
And away we go!