A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
ca_professor
Virgin

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by ca_professor » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:32 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:00 pm
D+D wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 am
There is one thing that I’m sure of, Farmgirl knows what she’s doing whether it’s buying herd bulls, managing a ranch, or having sex with some lucky man! ;)

Thank you :D!!

BTW, Today was a good day for fucking another man :whip:!
And today is another good day to imagine what the sexy Farmgirl looked like taking her lover and later teasing her NumberOne!

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:49 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:00 pm
D+D wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 am
There is one thing that I’m sure of, Farmgirl knows what she’s doing whether it’s buying herd bulls, managing a ranch, or having sex with some lucky man! ;)

Thank you :D!!

BTW, Today was a good day for fucking another man :whip:!
Was this Allen, or the fortunate fella that you were thinking of reconnecting with that you mentioned a few days ago?

Either way... :twisted: :mrgreen:
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Well, I posted the last as we were meeting. Like a lot of Hotwife plans, things fell apart as his BIL called needing help with errant cows :(.
At least, wet pussy doesn't spoil ;).

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:11 pm
Well, I posted the last as we were meeting. Like a lot of Hotwife plans, things fell apart as his BIL called needing help with errant cows :(.
At least, wet pussy doesn't spoil ;).
You just never know about cows, they can do the darnedest things at the most inopportune times! :|
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 29, 2024 12:23 pm

We

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed May 29, 2024 12:34 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 12:23 pm
We
Intriguing!!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri May 31, 2024 4:16 am

Farmgirl sent me a private message in response to my "intriguing" comment, because she was having a bit of trouble posting. I enjoyed being the only one on the inside scoop of this scintillating rendezvous, but then she asked if I'd post it here on her behalf. Being a good friend, I said that I would. So now I'm sharing her post with you. Enjoy :)

Sorry I didn't let him finish, but then, he didn't get to finish inside of me either ;). Allen fucked me and filled me soooo good. My Number1 took our son and DIL to Ft. Worth to pick up a Harley. So, I called Allen!!

His thick, pretty, pink, cock filled me in more than a couple of places before it 'filled' me ;). When my Number1 got home that evening and got in bed, I threw my leg across him and placed his hand on my pussy. I told him to use his fingers to push Allen's cum deeper into my naughty pussy. He said, "You're so full it's still running out and so slick with the cum still thick." I replied that Allen had really pumped me full a few times.

He wanted to fuck me also, but I told him good cuckolds should just cum on their wife's mound and rub it in. I said that just before I came on his fingers, and then I felt him shoot on me :whip:.

Sometimes I love being a Cuckoldress :D!!