What turns you on more: Her pleasure, or his?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What turns you on more: Her pleasure, or his?

1) I'm turned on because my slutwife gets so much pleasure out of fucking other men
62%
2) I'm turned on because men use my slutwife for their pleasure
10%
3) It's really 50/50
25%
4) I hadn't thought about this before
3%

Total votes: 238

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: What turns you on more: Her pleasure, or his?

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:57 pm

Luv It wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:36 pm
Consider that if a BF really enjoys fucking your wife... they will then naturally give your wife get a much better fuck.
This is why I said....... " I wanted them to give each other the most sexual pleasure possible:" :)
Yeah, that's what it's all about, isn't it? Even for us hotwife husbands and any husband at any one of the boards at this website. (Well, ALMOST any husband here, having just recalled some have written they can't handle it at all.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Smit_hd
Virgin

Unread post by Smit_hd » Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:31 pm

I've told her many times that my sexual fantasies all revolve around her experiencing hers. I want her to cum hard as much as she can without any rules or guidelines from me. Having said that, there is something hot about your wife making another orgasm

NSEW1
Player

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:39 pm

Intriguing question. The wife’s pleasure is a primary requirement or even the genesis for cuckolding, especially when the husband cannot provide such pleasure for her. However the stud’s pleasure can feel extremely humiliating to the husband and become a source for his angst pleasure and the wife’s satisfaction.

That’s why I said both.

If I had to pick one, I think his pleasure is more relatable because I can appreciate what he’s feeling and what I’m missing out on. It’d be even more intense if the wife told me how much better he is and if he rubbed it in by forbidding me from enjoying my own wife’s pussy.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:08 pm

It turns me on more to see her enjoy him but I can't imagine him not enjoying her! That would be worse than the other way around, for sure.
In the back of my mind, one reason for me to enjoy cuckoldry is that I like the idea that he knows how delicious she is. That's also a consideration in letting him have her bareback. I want him to feel her all the way.

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:06 pm

I definitely want they guy to get my lady off fucking her, and knowing her, he has to cum in her for her to feel like it was complete and pleasurable to all. She always wants to get the guy off, and get hers. I really only care about hers as far her/our pleasure is concerned. But I know she needs him to cum too, but that simply makes better sloppy seconds for me.
Now if the guy is a real keeper and can give her 2 or 3 loads in an evening and get her off multiple times. Then I will certainly start to care about his pleasure too, since it obviously enhances hers/ours. Yes, her pleasure is ABSOLUTELY part and center to my pleasure. And leads to wonderful reclaiming after the guy is done.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:38 am

I knew my choice of "His Pleasure" wouldn't be high when I started this poll...

I guess my form of cuckoldry is the pleasure of men treating my wife like a cheap slut; she's there for their pleasure. And therefore the concurrent humiliation of their dismissiveness of me as her weak husband. :oops:

Of course(!) I love that she gets her pleasure from her men...and does it because I can't provide it (although cheating was in her nature anyway so even if I was good in bed, she'd have had lovers because she IS a cheap slut!).

Just wish she were still active. Ah, well. :(

Troilus

luvymayfly2
Trainable

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:51 pm

I've had two cuck relationships in my life. In both of them, I'd say her pleasure plus being sexually replaced were the biggest thrills. The only time I cared about his pleasure was those few times I watched where I was in the position to see his cock pumping come into her pussy. My ex wife loved to suck cock and I do regret not watching her swallow. But, you got to balance that with the fellow needing to relax to come so you can't be watching all the time. I remember catching her scooping come from around her lips and swallowing it as she walked by me once.

hotfreaks
Pervert

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:59 am

Smit_hd wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:31 pm
I've told her many times that my sexual fantasies all revolve around her experiencing hers. I want her to cum hard as much as she can without any rules or guidelines from me. Having said that, there is something hot about your wife making another orgasm
Perfectly said!!
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:54 pm

luvymayfly2 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:51 pm
I remember catching her scooping come from around her lips and swallowing it as she walked by me once.
That's so hot!

hotfreaks
Pervert

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:13 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:59 am
Smit_hd wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:31 pm
Perfectly said!!

I love how this was stated....and although my wifes pleasure is first and foremost. There is something to be said about watching her bulls throughly enjoying my beautiful wife. Especially when I am watching the build up to her bulls cumming. I know just how good my wifes pussy feels, and the build up watching them as they can no longer hold back...and my wifes pussy is pulling that load out of them deep inside her is definitely hot to watch
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:51 am

It’s 50/50 for me. I love seeing a guy reaction the first time he make my wife have a body shaking orgasm. When my wife climax there is no need to ask “did you cum”. After seeing his initial reaction I love watching my wife cum over and over.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:54 pm

Another thing that turns me on is when my wife and her BF are in the bedroom fucking and I hear the headboard hitting the wall I know they are really enjoying themselves.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:42 pm

My only concern was that she was happy and enjoying herself. I was proud that they enjoyed her body and that she'd given them a lot of pleasure but, the main thing for me was that she was enjoying the experience.
She didn't need to cum for her to have enjoyed herself. She used to blow one colleague after their nightshift, in her car after work and would just get her tits fondled. She'd cum home with her bra undone and above her tits, under her work shirt and I loved that. She'd make sure the kids were sorted for breakfast then go to bed and masturbate and she was happy with that.
When he or another lover stayed the night, they always came more often than she did. She wouldn't feel the need to cum more than once or twice but was happy to give him whatever he wanted all night or even all weekend long.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:55 am

I said 50/50. I like that she get to feel his big cock and he is rubbing her gspot until she can't take it. But I love that she is just a slut to him. He is using her just to get off and she may have feelings for him. She is very into macho males. He has been playing up his alfa male swagger just to get in her pants and she fell for it. He would never ask his wife to do the things he makes her do, and she does it willingly and would never give that to me.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:54 pm

"What turns you on more: Her pleasure, or his?"

To be honest......my pleasure turns me on the most.

If I'm not getting pleasure out of it, then whats the point?

Having said that, I'm then most pleased by seeing my wife enjoy it.

I would be disappointed if the boyfriend wasn't getting much pleasure from it.
But I don't prioritise his pleasure above ours. He's already getting a lot, so I don't see that I should help him get more.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:13 am

I guess it’s 50:50 for me.

Ann tends to go for relationships and doing the normal boyfriend/girlfriend things, not random fucks and I enjoy hearing about her feelings for him as well as the details of their love making. It also turns me on that she’s excited telling me all about it. However, my biggest turn on is when he cums inside her, either watching or her describing his orgasm in great detail afterwards.

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:48 pm

Good Question, thinking about it’s her pleasure but it’s also he’s superiority over me

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:40 pm

I guess the way I look at it is from the viewpoint of the man getting the embellished satisfaction knowing he's not only fucking this gorgeous, horny woman, but that she's MARRIED(!)...and she wants HIS cock so much she'll cheat on her hubby to get it!

That had to be exhilarating for the men fucking Cressida...even more so for them when she told them she was in love with them. And all that made me feel quite sexually inferior to other men...as I deserved to feel. That's why their pleasure meant more to me than Cressida's. Of course, there would be no cuckolding if Cress didn't get her pleasure too from fucking (making love) to other men...but for me, her pleasure is (a little) secondary to his.

And I know many (most?) on the cuckold forum look on their slutwife as a goddess, but I see Cressida simply as the girl I married and love. Knowing her sexual proclivities, it was never a surprise what she got out of it -- she got better than what she got from me...but it was always something new for the men she chose to endow her body and heart to. And added to that, my contribution of being the unwitting (when she was cheating), or approving husband (when she was a hotwife) always made me think of how each man she fell in love with thought about how much of a man he must be to get a leg over on her...and ME!

For those reasons, I chose it was "Their Pleasure" that gave me more happiness.

Troy

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:40 am

Her pleasure is definitely no. 1 for me. That's the most important. But I like it that she also does everything to please her lover, and that her lover can really enjoy my wife. It's important that he is satisfied so he can be the best sexual partner for her, and he can enjoy her to the fullest and in more ways than I'm allowed to. So, not 50/50, but probably more 60/40.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:09 pm

I really dont give a .... on the feelings of the bull. I only care about the woman I love.

dinoo
Player

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Aug 04, 2024 12:49 am

Andrew wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:40 am
Her pleasure is definitely no. 1 for me. That's the most important. But I like it that she also does everything to please her lover, and that her lover can really enjoy my wife. It's important that he is satisfied so he can be the best sexual partner for her, and he can enjoy her to the fullest and in more ways than I'm allowed to. So, not 50/50, but probably more 60/40.
Quite right Andrew. If her lover isn't satisfied, she will be less satisfied.
I was always her no. 1 but the way my wife had sex with other men gave me the impression she enjoyed it more than I could gave her.
Especially her engagement, the way she was kissing some lovers, was 100%.
How she could surrender herself to her lusts was an eye-opener. So 60/40 is probably better score.

I voted 50/50.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

derekduvalle
Virgin

Unread post by derekduvalle » Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:42 am

As i have always been a lousy fuck according to my wife, apparently I have only ever made her orgasm once through penetration and not many more times through oral. This is the reason my wife has a lover. Her lover always makes her orgasm through both oral and penetration. I want her to experience the pleasure I have always failed to give her. I love to see her experiencing her orgasms with him, I also love to see how my wife pleasures her lover. I especially love to watch her sucking him off, she is superb at giving BJs.