Wife's ideal relationship

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What kind of relationship is ideal between your wife and her partner(s)?

Strictly sex, strangers or new partners every time
12%
Same guy as well as new, multiple occasions, but only sex
26%
Friends with benefits
23%
An ex
6%
Same guy, lots of sex, some emotions
15%
Long-term boyfriend, love and lots and lots of sex
17%

Total votes: 124

nks
Trainable

Wife's ideal relationship

Unread post by nks » Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:04 am

I was wondering how wannabes (and others) think about this. Please, answer based on your fantasies, or wife's fantasies, not based on what is safe or more prudent.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Wife's ideal relationship

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:53 am

My fantasy was/is a constant FWB for her as well as random encounters with strangers. The strangers thing doesn't really appeal to her much. She says she would feel like too much of a slut (But might actually like the idea.) She's very much on board with the FWB thing. I'm not sure if she would honestly be opposed to feelings being involved or not. She knows I don't want that so she says that won't happen, and so far it hasn't.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:10 am

I wouldn't want to run the risk of any emotional attachment, so the first option (Strictly sex, strangers or new partners every time) is the one for me.

Tony

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:26 am

tony090909 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:10 am
I wouldn't want to run the risk of any emotional attachment, so the first option (Strictly sex, strangers or new partners every time) is the one for me.

Tony
Sorry I managed to miss that you said "based on your fantasies, or wife's fantasies, not based on what is safe or more prudent". So I've changed my vote to "Same guy as well as new, multiple occasions, but only sex". If the same guy was involved on various occasions, then it would allow more scenarios (e.g. watching, not watching, joining in etc).

lanceHarden25

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:46 am

My personal ideal for my wife would be a monthly meetup with the same guy, who she has feelings for, with lots of sex. Basically a mad monthly romp for her to do things with a younger, hung guy that would make her feel great in her body, mind and soul. I’d love to see her feel like a teenager again.

dantesdumas
Prepubescent

Unread post by dantesdumas » Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:17 am

Yeah, risking the feelings seems dangerous. At the same time I'd want them to have great chemistry.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:39 am

We’re not wannabes and from our experience what you want, or think you want, changes over time as you get more into it.

When we started I wanted Ann to have a stranger so I wouldn’t have the embarrassment of meeting him afterwards and any complication from him wanting to be involved in our lives. Ann was fairly happy with that, but wanted him to be someone she knew and suggested an ex.

As it happened our first was someone we met on holiday and had got to know him over a week, so not a complete stranger. We decided that wasn’t what we really wanted so moved on to an ex and then a regular fuck buddy. However, what she really wanted was a relationship with someone she could go out with and enjoy being with as well as having sex with, so basically a proper boyfriend, which is mostly (but not always) how we’ve played.

Despite the risks mentioned here we are both turned on by her dating and also having feelings for her boyfriend.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:14 pm

Regular man.
The stranger only on vacation.

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:17 pm

I will second what annsman stated above. It definitely evolves as you continue in the lifestyle. When Rob and I first started, we both wanted just a regular once a month kind of person. However, we also wanted multiple options. So that led to more 1 night stands than regulars. However, now that we are in to it a few years, I find some one night stands to be great. But also like to have a fuck buddy I can count on being there when I want to hang out at the bar and get fucked afterwards on occasion. Now we are evolving into something a bit more of a regular. I’d like to think of him more of a “boyfriend without all the emotions”. We have been chatting almost every day and have met twice in the last month. We are planning on meeting again this Sunday. The dynamic is different for everyone. And I can’t stress that enough. Don’t let anyone tell you what you should be doing. Do what you want to do and then it works for you! I remember in the start thinking that we had to be just like some of the other couples on here. Not the case at all! Each couple has their own dynamic and it works!
Married to Anonymousrob

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71701

Our pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73304

Aussiem
Trainable

Unread post by Aussiem » Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:35 pm

Always been friends with benefits for us. Mostly long term. There is always some emotional involvement. Wife wouldn't ever fuck someone she didn't have a connection with.
Sharing and swapping. Bare sex ,creampie . Pic is my wife. She likes fun with others.

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:58 am

My wife would prefer one regular guy who she has some emotional attachment to. I'm completely on board with this and encourage her to have a deep relationship with the guy she has been out with.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:20 am

Bostoncuckold089511 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:58 am
My wife would prefer one regular guy who she has some emotional attachment to. I'm completely on board with this and encourage her to have a deep relationship with the guy she has been out with.
BC# - Awesome avatar. :up: :up: :D :shock: