Cucked by an Incel

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
scarfolamew
Player

Re: Cucked by an Incel

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:51 pm

CHAPTER 8 - THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE - Part 3

The hours were long and difficult.

I’d locked myself in my room to avoid confronting whatever curiosity and scrutiny my suitemates might cast my way, on the pretext of doing schoolwork I’d no hope of actually addressing.

Masturbating while fantasizing about my girlfriend on her date with another guy was tempting, but perhaps ill-advised given the looming abyss of post-nut clarity that awaited down that path.

I plagued myself with what-ifs and should-haves. It had been a few days since we’d hatched this plan, and Morgan had avoided any further encounters with Ollie (that I knew of) for the duration. We’d discussed it some, with her making a few attempts at teasing me with the hints at how the two might conduct themselves on their date.

I could tell her heart wasn’t fully in it, though. My girl was nervous for her date, and I was nervous both on her behalf and my own.

So we hadn’t talked a few things through that I was now desperately wishing we had. I needed to know what might be transpiring between them! I should have requested she commit to periodic check-ins or something of that nature.

Well, maybe it wasn’t too late to arrange it. I pulled out my phone and struggled through several drafts of a text message before settling on a tone I felt was neither too assertive nor simpering.

T: hey babe, hope you’re having a nice time. check in with me every now and then if you can?

It was twenty excruciating and fidgety minutes before I dove for my vibrating phone to read her reply.

M: i dunnooooooo my date might get jealous 😇
M: he’s a big spender haha
M: priciest bottle of wine on the menu now i’m definitely gonna have to put out…

An immediate gutpunch. I had never even attempted to treat Morgan to fine wine over dinner, given that we were underage and might get carded.

Was the bastard actually gonna pull this off? Should I be worried or excited?

T: oh wow so I guess he does know how to treat a lady after all. looks like your job is done, guess it’s time for me to come pick you up so he doesn’t steal you from me for real

…Fuck. That might not have come off how I wanted it. Although it’s not like I had any car to speak of for the purposes of retrieving her; I’d have to book an uber into town like she had…

T: jk
T: have fun! looking forward to more updates 😈

It was another ten minutes before my phone vibrated again.

M: oh god tyler not remotely lol he’s soooo awkward and all he’ll talk about is my tits
M: like he’s literally lecturing me about my outfit being too slutty can you fucking believe this guy?
M: so yeah lots more work to do. luckily im up to the task 💪

I felt guilty for feeling relieved that my girlfriend was being treated poorly, but given the strange reality we’d crafted for ourselves I rationalized it didn’t speak too ill of my character.

M: now hes telling me that bc im the type of girl to fool around when we’re not even dating i’m probly going to go all the way on our first date
M: hahaha im playing coy and acting like there’s a chance it might actually happen lmaoooo you should have seen his face tyler, he thinks he might actually get laid tonight
M: oops now hes mad at me for texting too much for real, sit tight i’ll tty when i can

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Was there a chance it might actually happen? Suddenly Ubering into town and putting a halt to the whole affair seemed a lot more reasonable.

Deep breaths, Tyler. This is what you want. Embrace the suspense. You like this.

A nigh-intolerable 45 minutes followed. My phone finally began vibrating again, indicating not a text but an incoming call.

I pounced immediately.

“Morgan,” I said.

“Hiiiiiiiiiii,” floated her voice. “I snuck off to the bathroom to call you!”

Fuck. She was clearly drunk.

Keep it together ,Tyler.

“Hey, my love.”

She gasped exaggeratedly at this. “Oh my! What would my ‘boyfriend’ think of another man saying such things to me?!”

“Your boyfriend?!?!

She laughed uproariously. “He’s being hilarious, Tyler. He says he should get the whole ‘girfriend experience’ so he can get the most out of our date. Like, educationally.”

I forced myself to laugh along with her, while I felt heat spread across my neck and ears. “Well… are you being a good ‘girlfriend’?”

“Mmmm! I am, Tyler! Even though my ‘boyfriend’ is kind of a shithead!”

“... Yeah?”

“But that doesn’t mean I’m not doing my girlfriend duties.”

“... Such as?” Without having made the conscious decision, I’d unzipped my pants and begun stroking myself to her words.

“Tyler..” her voice had dropped and gotten serious. Conspiratorial. “Emily’s gonna be with her boyfriend tonight.. His roommate is on some sort of trip this week.”

“.. I see.”

“So I have my room to myself..”

“...”

“I think… Ollie’s gonna come over and spend the night with me?”

My heart leapt into my throat. “Morgan-” I choked out. “Did.. did you know this was going to be the case all along? Emily being gone…?”

“Uh, yeah…” she stammered. “Surpriii-iiiiise…?” And then she forced out a guilt-laden chuckle.

“Holy shit.” My vision was swimming.

“Baby,” she soothed. “You knew this was coming, right?”

“Yes. No. I dunno. Spending the night?

“Babe.. I really want to suck his dick.”

“...”

“Like, I need to…”

“But, but,” I sputtered. “You said he was, like, being an asshole.. ”

She snorted. “Well, yeah. It’s Ollie.”

Of course. Why would that stop her?

“You don’t even like giving blowjobs!”

Ugh. I know. I don’t know what’s wrong with me baby but that part makes it even hotter to me.”

“Oh my god..”

“Are you okay with this, Tyler?”

“Morgan, I.. I…”

She waited.

“Are you gonna fuck him,” I deadpanned.

I had expected an immediate “No” or “of course not.” Instead she… paused.

“I mean,” she finally said. “Not tonight, no.”

“‘Not tonight’.”

“But… eventually? Probably? Isn’t that where all this is heading?”

A million thoughts rushed through my head. Reasons why she shouldn’t. Why she couldn’t.

It looks like it would hurt, she’d said of his dick.

“I just.. I just thought…” I stammered. But I didn’t know what I’d been thinking. Had I been thinking? This was all such a whirlwind. All my internal pep talks about embracing this madness all seemed to have abandoned me in the moment.

“What is it, baby?” she said after it was clear I’d lost the power of speech.

“I dunno,” I moaned, hating how pathetic I sounded. “I thought that we’d, like, talk about it first?”

“Okay…” she said, speaking carefully. “We can talk about it.”

“Please, Morgan,” I begged, “Like, in person and stuff.”

“Okay baby,” she said, concern in her voice. “I promise.”

“You won’t fuck him tonight?”

“I promise I won’t fuck him tonight.”

“Th-thank you Morgan,” I said. “I’m sorry I’m being.. Such a pussy about this.”

So long, dignity.

“You’re not baby,” she said. “I know this is all a lot.”

I gave a hollow laugh. “Yeah. It’s a lot.”

“But…”

“Wh-what Morgan??”

“I.. I really hope you’ll let me fuck him eventually.”

I couldn’t speak. I could barely breathe.

“And, like, the more I keep… playing with him.. the worse it’s getting.”

“Fuck.”

“And that’s part of why I wasn’t going to go all the way with him tonight, even before you asked me not to,” she went on. “I.. kinda want to keep teasing myself like this.”

“Holy shit…” My hand was pumping up and down my stiff dick.

“Actually, I was going to ask Ollie not to let me cum tonight…”

“Oh fuck, Morgan…”

“And I’ve stopped playing with myself, too. So that it makes me want him so bad I can’t help it?”

Oh my god…”

“I want him to turn me into a girl that just thinks with her pussy,” she breathed heavily.

Fuck… fuck…”

Fuck, Tyler. Will you do it with me? Not cum until…?”

“Wha-.. Why…?”

“Let’s fucking torture ourselves with this,” she gasped. “Let’s make it so you’re so worked up you beg me to fuck him??”

!!!!!!

“And so that I want it so badly that I beg Ollie to let me take his virginity..”

“Holy shit, holy shit..”

“Your fucking slut girlfriend, on her knees worshipping Ollie’s fat dick, begging him to ruin her pussy with it..”

I’d stopped touching myself, but it was too late. My dick spasmed and jerked as rope after rope of semen blasted all over my stomach and chest as I gasped and groaned.

Tyler! You weren’t supposed to finish!”

“I’m sorry..” I babbled, my head spinning. “I couldn’t … couldn’t help it..”

We sat in silence for a few moments.

I played back the filth she’d whispered in my ear. All the chaos swirling in my head suddenly coalesced into a point of perfect clarity.

“Tyler, I have to get back-”

“Do it,” I said.

“Baby…”

Fuck, Morgan. I just came and I’m still so fucking turned on. I am probably going to regret this but right now I need it to happen.”

“Mmm, that’s so fucking hot, Tyler.. Will you.. Will you beg me?”

I didn’t hesitate. “Please suck his dick baby. Please make him deny you orgasms.”

“Oh fuck…”

“So that it makes you so fucking desperate for his dick you can’t help but fuck him. Ugghh I just wish I could watch,” I confessed. “I wish I could watch you suck his dick tonight. I want it so fucking bad, Morgan.”

“He won’t let us…”

“Ha. Yeah, he make the Rules I guess.”

“Yeah,” she agreed simply. “But.. Tyler?”

“Yes? Morgan?”

“Keep your phone handy,” she said. “I might have an idea.”

I’d lost virtually none of my lunatic appetite post-orgasm. I paced my room, phone in hand, dying for whatever it was Morgan had in store for me to manifest on the device.

Then, a thought dropped on me like an anvil. Bobby and Andrew. If Ollie never came home tonight, what could they possibly conclude other than that he and Morgan had spent the night together?

“Oh, don’t worry guys,” I imagined myself saying. “They didn’t have sex. Well, unless you count oral.”

Fuck fuck fuck.

I thought about calling Morgan back and telling her she had to cancel, that she couldn’t go through with it because it would expose us to the guys. But would that even dissuade her? Asking her to call it off and getting overruled was not something I was prepared to experience.

Then, the solution dawned on me, terrible and unspeakable though it was.

Oh, Tyler, I admonished myself. Surely you’re not going to…

“Where you off to?” asked Bobby. “Finished with your homework?”

“Yeah,” I said, my voice sounding distant to me. “Morgan and Ollie are done with their thing, I’m gonna meet up with them.”

“Hey,” Andrew spoke up. “You okay man? You seem a little shook up.”

I heaved a sigh. “Yeah,” I said. “Yeah, I’m okay.” I looked from Bobby to Andrew, their expressions concerned and expectant. “Alright, yeah, tonight was kinda weird.”

Bobby chuckled. “Ollie taking Morgan out on a date?”

I shrugged, the relief at coming clean to them in this small way a surprising weight off my shoulders.

“Yeah, I guess it’s a little weird,” Bobby said. “But just think of it like… I dunno. Like you’re the mob boss in Pulp Fiction asking John Travolta to ‘take care of’ his wife while he’s out of town.”

“Morgan loves you so much, dude,” Andrew put in. “If you’re, like, worried that she’s… I’m sure everything’s cool, you know?”

“And if you guys are in a throuple,” Bobby grinned, “we won’t judge!”

“Bro, come on,” Andrew admonished.

My grin was unforced, “We’re not a throuple,” I said. “Seriously. But I do appreciate it, even though I suspect you’re just being a massive dickhead,”

“We’re here for you no matter what, dude,” Andrew said.

“Thanks, guys. Anyway. We might be out super late.”

“Have fun!!” Bobby commanded.

Eyes glued to my phone, I made my way across campus to Morgan’s dorm. Once in the region, I silenced the phone’s ringer and shifted my attention to my surroundings, watchful for Morgan and Ollie’s presence.

I assessed the immediate vicinity of her dorm with new eyes: the eyes of a creeping boyfriend, hoping to spy upon his unfaithful girlfriend. Her room’s light was off. A fact which, while not conclusive, suggested they probably weren’t home yet. He’d want enough light to observe his dick disappear into her face, after all.

Her room was on the first floor, with a section of bushes providing a buffer several yards thick between her window and the footpath. This I inspected closely for the first time, and determined I could indeed move through it and then stay concealed against the side of her building.

You’re insane, I told myself. But there was no talking myself out of it; I was desperate to see what I might see. Plus, she put you in this position, didn’t she?

I glanced about; there were a few students walking down the path, away from my current position. I’d have to wait for the path to clear. There also might be unseen eyes watching from within the dorm, but I’d selected dark clothing – black jeans and black hoodie – specifically with the goal of making me harder to detect and, failing that, obscuring my identity.

I saw the opportunity and seized it. Despite my efforts at stealth, shuffling throught the underbrush produced a disconcerting racket. Yet an idiot will propelled me forward. Maybe campus security will be summoned to investigate, I thought ruefully, and I’ll have to lie here cowering, hoping they don’t find me.

I turned my phone’s brightness down as far as it would go and monitored it for communication from Morgan. I waited and agonized, the seconds advancing at a tectonic pace that seemed to mock me for the ridiculous position I’d maneuvered myself into.

Finally, a text from my beloved, informing me they’d arrived back on campus and advising that I should “stay tuned.”

You bet I will, babe. I was disgusted with myself, but this was outweighed by my thrill at the voyeuristic opportunity I’d created.

An impossible amount of time seemed to elapse: where the fuck were they? But then I heard the telltale song of Morgan’s laugh: joyful, suggestive, heedless of the late hour in her intoxicated state.

I couldn’t see much; the hedge obscured my view of the footpath as much as it provided for my secrecy. I began to consider the ill-advised move of poking my head up when, suddenly, their murmured voices resolved into clarity as they drew near.

Ollieee, somebody’s gonna see!”

“So?? Why should you be ashamed to be seen kissing your boyfriend?

“Ugh, fine, but enough with the ass fondling for a sec? We’re almost there!”

A symphony of their kisses followed, wetter than usual and accompanied by ravenous subvocal utterances from them both.

“You literally never listen to anything I tell you,” she admonished, her voice honeyed with lustful affection.

“You love it,” he informed her. Accurately in my estimation. Followed by more kissing sounds.

“Fuck Morgan, your ass is so nice.” A pause while they kissed some more, Morgan whimpering her delight at his praise. “And these fucking tits, ugh. I can’t believe my first time getting my dick sucked is going to be with the hottest girl in school.”

“Yeah?” she teased in the sexiest voice I’d ever heard. “You don’t think your girlfriend is a cheap whore, letting you feel her tits in public? Giving you oral on our first date?”

“Morgan you know you’re a fucking whore,” Ollie pronounced, nary a hint of playfulness in his tone. “But I guess I’ll take what I can get.”

“Come on, Ollie,” she giggled. “My room’s right here..”

Their voices receded while I reeled, my dick leaking in my pants. I wondered if it would be too risky to take it out and touch myself, kneeling in the bushes like the unspeakable pervert I apparently was.

Though I’d been immediately treated to some first class debauchery upon the two arriving at the dorm, it appeared as though that was to be the extent of my luck. Morgan’s room light flickered on, several feet higher than would grant me any inkling of the proceedings within by line of sight.

Worse, her closed windows dampened all sound from within; not even a hint of a moan nor a muffled utterance could be detected.

Though it felt like hours, my phone’s clock told me that twenty minutes had elapsed. I was on the verge of abandoning my post when my phone illuminated with an incoming text from Morgan.

It contained a video clip. Moving as stealthily as I could with shaky fingers, I inserted one of my earbuds and hit play.

Morgan was naked, on her knees before Ollie, apparently sitting at the edge of her bed and wielding her phone. I was treated to a first-person view of an impossibly thick and brutish looking penis. Veiny, hairy, as thick as Morgan’s wrist, and affording both her hands plenty of real estate to wander up and down its length, a task at which they were engaged.

It appeared she had spared my feelings upon first describing it; he had to be a few inches longer than me as well as twice as thick.

“You better not send this to Tyler,” Ollie breathed.

Morgan fluttered her eyelids at him. “Maybe I just want the video for myself,” she said, “so I can touch myself to it later?”

With that, she began peppering the head and shaft with wet kisses, strands of saliva connecting it with her mouth upon each release.

“Are you ready to try again?” he prompted.

“Okay,” she said, steeling herself and drawing in a deep breath before forcing her lips over the bulbous head.

This was, visually, completely different than watching her go down on me had been. Her face was stretched into a lewd expression I had never seen, nor imagined. It was like I was beholding a completely different person, physically, from the Morgan I loved.

“Nnnnnnnnnn..” she cried in frustration as she attempted to reach her lips down the shaft. She only made it perhaps a third of the way down its length, her brow furrowed with effort. Then, she began moving her face back and forth over the length she’d managed to envelop, her lips flattening into a distended circle around him. “Ngh!... Ngh!... Ngh!” she cried with each attempt.

“Oh my godddd,” Ollie moaned. “You’re trying so hard Morgan, it’s so fucking sexy…”

“I swear I’ll learn to do it good,” she wailed, pulling away from him to rush out the words before resuming her obscene efforts.

“I know,” he agreed smugly. “We’re going to do this from now on.”

She nodded vehemently, wagging his dick up and down with the motion of her head.

Fuuuuuck, Morgan,” he said, reaching his free hand for the back of her head.

The video ended here.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I played it again. And again. Midway through my fourth playback, a creaking sound jolted me from my hypnosis and nearly provoked a shriek.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Ollie complained from above.

“It’s so stuffy in here,” returned Morgan.

She had opened the window.

“I didn’t give you permission to stop,” he observed. Are you fucking kidding me?

“I’m sorry!” Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk…

“God damn. I can’t believe my first girlfriend is such a nasty bitch.”

Unable to stop myself, I unzipped and began stroking my bare erection, crouched in the bushes beneath her window.

“Ow!”

“Fuuuuuck,” Ollie said. “That was close, that time.”

“You pulled my hair really hard!

“It was to stop you from making me nut,” he explained mildly, like someone convinced of the self-evidently reasonable nature of their position.

“Y-you don’t want to cum for me? We’ve been going for like half an hour..”

More like twenty-three minutes, I thought, depending on how quickly you two got started.

“Not yet. This is the best night of my life, Morgan…”

“Mmmm. I’m glad, ‘boyfriend’.”

A different sort of wet, repetitive sound began emanating a moment later.

“Ollie…”

“Just a little,” he said. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you cum.”

“Th-thank you..” It seems she’d apprised him of our latest scheme.

I listened to him finger my girlfriend – his girlfriend, for the moment – a few minutes longer while she panted and gasped, pausing every now and then when her breathing got too intense.

“Remember when you got all mad at me for calling you a slut?” Ollie cackled. “When you spied on me talking to my friends from home?”

I’m sorryyyyyyy,” she cried. I could picture her bucking her hips back against him to meet his touch. I wished I could see for myself.

“Turns out I was right,” he went on. “You are a fucking slut!”

“I am!” she cried, “Oh god, I am!”

“What are you?” he taunted.

“I’m a fucking slut!” she spat.

“Let’s do this all night.”

“O-okay…”

“You can handle that?”

“My jaw hurts, a lot,” she said. “... I’ll try.”

He laughed scornfully. “Actually, maybe I should cum right now and make you start building up another load.”

“Ahh.. ahhh..” she panted.

“Cuz I can’t decide where I want to cum more, your mouth or your pussy. That way I can do both.”

“Oh god Ollieeeeee…”

“You’re gonna let me cum in your pussy finally?”

“Whatever you want!”

“Then can I put it in when I cum? Not actual sex, just to be inside you while I cum in that pussy?”

Noooooo, Ollie I told you we can’t…”

“Here, taste yourself,” he ordered. Slurping sounds, accompanied by Morgan’s grateful mewling.

“...At least just the tip,” he bargained. “Otherwise it will just get all over you.”

Fuck,” despaired Morgan. “Ollie you can’t fuck me, though. Just tease me with it?”

“Don’t worry, slut. You’ll be begging for it soon enough.”

“Oh godddd I know. I will, I will!”

His rough fingerblasting increased in pace.

“Ahh!! Stop, I’m too close..”

“Does it turn you on that I’m about to cum in your pussy?”

“It does,” she said, her voice small, almost mournful. Like he’d driven her even lower to admit such a thing.

“Then you should thank me?”

“Oh.. thank you?” she uttered, as if unable to believe she was saying it. Then, more convincingly, as the noise of her pussy suctioning his fingers accelerated once more, “Oh god, thank you… Yes, Ollie, I can’t wait…”

“You need to get me close again with your mouth, though. Prove how bad you want it.”

She must have instantly scrambled down into dick-sucking position because the gluk-gluks resumed barely a second later.

Is he going to fuck her? I wondered, carefully tugging on my dick, teetering on the edge of orgasm. What if she disregards her promise and lets him?

She surely knew I’d forgive her without much of a quarrel. Stroke myself to numerous orgasms over her betrayal, even.

“Fuck, Morgan! Okay, quick, quick..”

“Gah!”

“Spread it open, quick..”

I stopped breathing. I stared down at the frozen image of Ollie’s dick on my phone.

Ollie… what the fuck! Careful!”

His barbaric looking penis. Surely she wasn’t letting him.. But I knew she was. Her words left me no escape, no ambiguity in which to take refuge. Their subsequent utterances pounded the stake of this truth further into my heart.

“Look, it’s just the tip..”

What the fuck Ollie oh my goddd it feels like so much…..”

I felt dizzy. My mind couldn’t accept the the reality of what I was hearing. Ollie’s dick seemed to leap from my phone to expand in my field of view, the rest of the world receding.

It was impossible to reconcile what I was hearing with what I attempted to imagine in my mind’s eye. His shapeless mass connected to her delicate form by his beastly appendage. It couldn’t be inside her, she couldn’t be allowing him to penetrate her, even in part.

But it was, she was.

“I swear, look.”

“Oh, wow… wow… fuck…”

“Oh my god Morgan this feels fucking amazing..”

Morgan’s pussy, I said, pouring lemon juice on my wound. He knows what Morgan’s pussy feels like. He’s been inside my girlfriend.

Please cum Ollie,” she gasped. “This pussy is yours to cum in whenever you want..”

“I can’t wait to fuck you Morgan!”

“You will! Oh fuck Ollie you’re going to fuck me…”

“Oh shit, I’m cumming-”

Ollie’s roar was almost comical as he climaxed, with – hopefully? – just the head of his dick pulsing in my sweet Morgan’s pussy. But he’d already been inside her, and they’d raved about their mutual desire to have sex, vowing to take the plunge. It was delusional to pretend it would be much longer now.

“Fuck,” Ollie complained, his tone defeated. “I hate how dumb it feels after I bust.”

“Ollie, I am fucking drenched, my god…”

“I was, like, so excited for a second round to cum in your mouth and now I… fuck.”

“You filled me with so much cum, Ollie.” She sounded awed.

“I might, uh.. Go back to the suite..”

“Stayyyyyyy,” she pleaded. A shuffling noise, followed by a wet smack, smack. “I’ll make sure you get excited again for me soon. Don’t you want to see a naked girl lick her cream off your big penis?”

A brief pause in conversation while she softly lapped at him.

“It’s bigger than Tyler’s?” he asked, his voice low and haughty.

“Ugh, shush Ollie. I told you already it was.”

“I bet you I make you scream when we finally fuck.”

“Probably… You’ll probably think of other things to make me do as well..”

“Fuck. It’s too sensitive Morgan. You have to wait a while before we can go again.”

This was, officially, Too Much. I was not about to subject myself to their post-orgasm pillow talk. With agonizing stealth, I abandoned my position, praying the course of action I had suddenly decided upon wouldn’t blow up in my face.

A few long minutes later, having apparently extricated myself from the bushes without alerting anybody to my presence, I found myself walking along Morgan’s hall towards her room, forcing one foot in front of the other.

I paused outside, listening, trying to discern what I might be about to interrupt. No sounds from within were forthcoming.

I sighed, steeling myself. You’re her fucking boyfriend, Tyler, I reminded myself. I rapped softly at her door.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Jun 27, 2024 3:56 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:34 am
Every so often a real gem appears on this site and this is one. A great story and so well written. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
Unbelievably kind words. I will strive to be worthy of them

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:25 pm

Loving this.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:46 pm

I love this story too.

It's a master piece of art !

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:28 am

Hot Hot Hot! Thanks for the recent installments, Scarf! I love the way You're detailing Tyler and Morgan's exploration of their kinks with only brief looks at the risks they're running. What will happen to these two? What will happen to these three? I'm a big old fish and I'm hooked. I appreciate your efforts.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:39 am

Bovary2012 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:28 am
Hot Hot Hot! Thanks for the recent installments, Scarf! I love the way You're detailing Tyler and Morgan's exploration of their kinks with only brief looks at the risks they're running. What will happen to these two? What will happen to these three? I'm a big old fish and I'm hooked. I appreciate your efforts.
I really love this comment. Yes, they are so swept up in the moment to moment but lack the maturity and wisdom to understand the risks. They think they have a very sophisticated relationship but their heart-to-hearts are perhaps not as transparent and productive as they'd like to believe. Will it be their undoing? They keep defying my outline but I have a pretty intense endgame in mind.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:07 am

I wish you the best, Scarf. Characters always start going where they want to go. I imagine when they are this sexually excited it's even more of a challenge to nudge them where you think they should go. I'm enjoying what you're doing and find myself wondering what it might be like to have explored just a few of the things Tyler and Morgan are doing. I've long been struck by how much more I "knew" as a college student than I ever did as a college professor. Of course, one never does know what one does not know....

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:46 am

Without wanting to press you, I have a sense of coitus interruptus, with Tyler now waiting for over a fortnight to be let in to see his girlfriend lower her wet pussy onto the incel’s fat hairy cock.
Would be good to get an update.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:08 pm

Probably gonna be another 2-3 weeks unfortunately. Real life hasn't given me much time to write

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:16 pm

No problem. That’s life.
Thanks for the update.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:24 am

This is a really hot account which succeeds in developing the Cuckold compulsion to the fullest extent.
Why do we have this undeniable need which we cannot supress? Who knows. I'm following with great enthusiasm.
Thanks, and please continue!
Last edited by nnjcpl2002 on Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:59 am

Fantastic capture of the cuckold mindset!

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:07 am

Chapter 9 is done.

I've been writing this whole thing up on a google doc and I'll be real with you, it's wayyyyy too much of a pain in the ass to be re-posting it on this forum and re-do all the italics (which as you have noticed, I abuse considerably).

I re-checked the rules, and it does look like links should be allowed, so here it is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LwT ... sp=sharing

I'll post in this thread to update yall as new chapters are published. Let me know what you think!

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:33 pm

Just.... Wow !!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:01 pm

I read the whole thing again on the linked site. It really is one of the best stories on here. Or anywhere really.

maddoug
Prepubescent

Unread post by maddoug » Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:00 am

Finished the story on the Google doc. Great story. Both burning hot and philosophical to some degree. I loved it. Happy to send a contribution, but I don’t wanna install a new cash app. Any other ideas?

MrBoss62
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrBoss62 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:25 am

Loving the story so far, gotta say I think the dialogue is easily one of the strongest parts, you do a fantastic job. It’s been mentioned twice but Ollie looping in his online friends with Morgan either via sending them photos or videos is definitely an angle that should be explored more. Very excited to see where the story goes next!

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:34 pm

Really hot through chapter 9! Thanks 👍

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:21 pm

Welcome to the forum MrBoss62.

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:40 am

too bad for those who don't speak English well, impossible to translate the document.....

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:04 am

maddoug wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:00 am
Finished the story on the Google doc. Great story. Both burning hot and philosophical to some degree. I loved it. Happy to send a contribution, but I don’t wanna install a new cash app. Any other ideas?
Thanks for the kind remarks. I would say, don't worry about the tip jar thing. I will probably remove it because so far every single person who has used it has doxxed themselves, because cashapp fails at making it all the places it displays your real name obvious. Which leads me to believe it's a shitty app and that I should get rid of it.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:05 am

user322 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:40 am
too bad for those who don't speak English well, impossible to translate the document.....
Email me at my username @ gmail and I'll send you a PDF that you can translate.

I'm looking for a more standard place to publish it that will make translation and text to speech issues a nonissue going forward. Sorry for the inconvenience

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:08 am

MrBoss62 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:25 am
Loving the story so far, gotta say I think the dialogue is easily one of the strongest parts, you do a fantastic job. It’s been mentioned twice but Ollie looping in his online friends with Morgan either via sending them photos or videos is definitely an angle that should be explored more. Very excited to see where the story goes next!
I really appreciate this comment. One of my largest motivators for writing this is that I adore stories that focus on dialogue and dirty talk. As a reader, I often find myself skipping over the physical descriptions of sex to get to what I consider "the good stuff."

mattyg_2671
Player

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:41 pm

Really enjoying the story, thank you.

Tiniestpp24
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tiniestpp24 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:05 am

I have abused myself 3 times on 2 pages. More!