just an old story about my wife

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
horndoggie
Trainable

just an old story about my wife

Unread post by horndoggie » Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:13 am

I may have posted this before but I was thinking about it this morning for some reason. This happened many years ago early '80s. My wife ( late 30's at time) and Daughter ( about 19, 18 was drinking age at that time) when on a trip to Hawaii together. They were out one evening bar hopping and ended getting picked up to two young guys. They ended back in their room with the guys and both got fucked.
The next part is the next evening they went out on a male stripper cruise and the guy that the daughter had been with was one of the strippers. They both thought it was hot that all the ladies were watching this guy that they had both seen nude the night before and daughter had fucked. The kicker at the end of the evening this guy ended going back to their hotel with them and he fuck both of them that night. That must have made his night as well as theirs.....Just hot in my mind the remember her telling me all....

spouse
Trainable

Re: just an old story about my wife

Unread post by spouse » Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:24 am

omg is it real storry ? that crazy how hot it is

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:30 am

That's keeping it in the family.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:04 pm

horndoggie wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:13 am
I may have posted this before but I was thinking about it this morning for some reason. This happened many years ago early '80s. My wife ( late 30's at time) and Daughter ( about 19, 18 was drinking age at that time) when on a trip to Hawaii together. They were out one evening bar hopping and ended getting picked up to two young guys. They ended back in their room with the guys and both got fucked.
The next part is the next evening they went out on a male stripper cruise and the guy that the daughter had been with was one of the strippers. They both thought it was hot that all the ladies were watching this guy that they had both seen nude the night before and daughter had fucked. The kicker at the end of the evening this guy ended going back to their hotel with them and he fuck both of them that night. That must have made his night as well as theirs.....Just hot in my mind the remember her telling me all....
Makes me want to hear more stories of your past!! Do you have some others?

Letterhead
Experienced

Unread post by Letterhead » Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:48 pm

The wife part is hot, but as a daughter dad, the daughter part would bother me tbh.