Hello from Germany!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Jonas0007
Prepubescent

Hello from Germany!

Unread post by Jonas0007 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:57 am

Hi guys! Really happy I found this place. I've been looking for like minded people with the same or a different perspective from mine like Bulls or hotwives.

About me: I'm 31 years old and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 4 years. She is 25 years old.
So I discovered my cuckold fetish when I was 22 years old. A friend of mine threw a party and he lived a bit further away so he promised me I could sleep at his place. I never was really successful with girls, but he was quite the womanizer. So, he also hit it off with a girl at his party, and they were making out the whole evening.
After the party was over, only the three of us remained. I slept downstairs in a guest room, and he took her upstairs to his room.
I didn't take too long for me to hear her moaning. I was never turned on so much in my life. Even my own sexual encounters never gave me that much excitement. I knew it was risky, but I snuck up to his room because I wanted to see and not only hear.
Well, I failed miserably to stay hidden, and they saw me almost immediately. Yet to my surprise, they didn't stop. We didn't speak a word. They continued, and I just watched them. To this day this was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. Afterwards, he told me that it was only okay this one time, but he never wanted to see me creep around like that again.

Well, fast forward to now, and I still get more aroused by watching people have sex than actually having sex myself. I've not had the pleasure to see my girlfriend with someone else, but I think I was really successful at planting the seed and breaking the ice.

I will also post something in the wanna-be section of this forum soon and talk more about my situation and my girlfriend.

Looking forward to reading your responses!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Hello from Germany!

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:24 am

Wilkommen zu OHW.

After about 5-10 posts you'll be out of moderation (meaning you will post instantly instead of waiting for approval) and get PM ability. This is part of the anti -spam (and anti asshole) strategy.

PM me when you get out of moderation. I have a couple questions for you. I'm a big fan of Germany but haven't been in 20 years.

Jonas0007
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jonas0007 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:40 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:24 am
Wilkommen zu OHW.

After about 5-10 posts you'll be out of moderation (meaning you will post instantly instead of waiting for approval) and get PM ability. This is part of the anti -spam (and anti asshole) strategy.

PM me when you get out of moderation. I have a couple questions for you. I'm a big fan of Germany but haven't been in 20 years.
Will do and thank you! I completely understand these precautions! Cheers!

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:24 pm

First, welcome to the website.

Second, thanks for sharing your "origin story." I'm always fascinated to hear how everyone first gets introduced to the lifestyle. While there are similarities, each is unique and interesting.

The first time I was with a couple, I thought it was going to be more of a conventional threesome. As we got going, though, I noticed he was sitting back. At first, I thought maybe he was just upset, so I started to back off. But I noticed he was totally aroused and seemed eager for me to continue, so I kept going. After a few more attempts to let him take a more active role, I stopped and just went for it, and she and I had sex while he watched.

Afterward, he and I grabbed a beer in the kitchen. He looked at me and said that watching us had been the most exciting experience of his life. While I certainly took it as a compliment, my second thought was that he had just watched, and I couldn't understand how just watching could have been that exciting for him. My natural instinct had been to want to be the one fucking her.

It took me a while to understand his instinct and what he got out of it. Being with my second couple cemented that understanding since he was very similar to the first guy. Watching for them meant no pressure to perform and the maximum pleasure for her. The more excited she was, the more excited they were.

Good luck with your girlfriend, and I hope you get to explore this side of yourself more.

sinfulindulgence
Virgin

Unread post by sinfulindulgence » Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:59 am

Hi Jonas,
Good to hear your origin story. And glad to see accepting folks here. I fall in the same category for someone that loves to see a couple in action. I have had a chance to do it once and I really enjoyed it. It hasn’t happened again yet. But seeing someone in action in real life really had me aroused mentally (funny, surprising that I wasn’t hard?!).