Birth control for fertile hotwifes (not on birth control)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How does fertile hotwives (not on birth control) handle the pregnancy risk?

1. Hotwife is always using condoms
18%
2. Hotwife likes cum inside but just during "safe periods"
33%
3. Hotwifes has allowed her bull/lover to cum inside SOMETIMES and risked pregnancy
16%
4. Hotwife is OFTEN allowing her bull/lover to cum inside and RISKING pregnancy
18%
5. Hotwife is allows her bull/lower to cum inside and welcomes pregnancy
16%

Total votes: 45

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Birth control for fertile hotwifes (not on birth control)

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:08 pm

I know that most hotwifes like the lover to cum inside since it feels so good. My girl is still young and fertile and not on any birth control. How does other hotwifes handle the pregnancy risk? :whip:

sana9889
Player

Re: Birth control for fertile hotwifes (not on birth control)

Unread post by sana9889 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:01 pm

I used a diaphragm for my pussy.. its been a while though.
Ive only been having anal this year.

Torgo138
Prepubescent

Unread post by Torgo138 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:45 pm

Option 4- We decided to let nature take its course... and it did :lol:

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:23 am

She wants to have another baby of his.

sissy pauline

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:51 am

Torgo138 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:45 pm
Option 4- We decided to let nature take its course... and it did :lol:
T138
- Oh do tell. :D :lol:

hotwifelina
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifelina » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:10 am

Hey All Lina here, in the beginning, when I started dating other guys, hubby and I always talked about me using condoms, but for years, I’ve been a slutwife now dating regularly and I used to have guys cum inside me during the safe periods, But now I have them CUMMING inside me all the time!! Both Pussy/Ass BAREBACK! I can’t resist a very well hung thick cock shooting its load very deep up inside me and having a drip out!! It’s so intense as I’m driving back home and it’s dripping down my thighs onto my stocking tops for my sissy cuckold hubby Enzo to lick all CLEAN! just so intense. We love it, it makes me very wet and SUPER horny.
Slutwife Lina & Cuckold Hubby Enzo, LOVES TO WATCH ME SUCK&FUCK HUNG COCKS BAREBACK!,As he jerks off, takes pics & licks my used CUMMED in pussy/ass ALL CLEAN!♠ HUNG GUYS APPLY! BLK’s 9"+ & VERY THICK PERFERRED! 💍🦄♠️

sana9889
Player

Unread post by sana9889 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:25 am

hotwifelina wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:10 am
Hey All Lina here, in the beginning, when I started dating other guys, hubby and I always talked about me using condoms, but for years, I’ve been a slutwife now dating regularly and I used to have guys cum inside me during the safe periods, But now I have them CUMMING inside me all the time!! Both Pussy/Ass BAREBACK! I can’t resist a very well hung thick cock shooting its load very deep up inside me and having a drip out!! It’s so intense as I’m driving back home and it’s dripping down my thighs onto my stocking tops for my sissy cuckold hubby Enzo to lick all CLEAN! just so intense. We love it, it makes me very wet and SUPER horny.
Doesnt feel complete without the cum does it?

hotwifelina
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifelina » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:46 am

sana9889 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:25 am
hotwifelina wrote:
Hey! NO IT REALLY DOESENT FEEL COMPLETE WITH OUT MY DATES OR BF’s WARM STICKY GOOEY CUM VERY DEEP UP INSIDE BOTH MY MARRIED PUSSY & ASS!!! When they Cum inside me it TOTALLY COMPLETES MY SLUTWIFE DUTY!! THE FEELING OF IT DRIPPING Out of me onto my stocking tops and I’m walking it’s just so so all right!!!!
Slutwife Lina & Cuckold Hubby Enzo, LOVES TO WATCH ME SUCK&FUCK HUNG COCKS BAREBACK!,As he jerks off, takes pics & licks my used CUMMED in pussy/ass ALL CLEAN!♠ HUNG GUYS APPLY! BLK’s 9"+ & VERY THICK PERFERRED! 💍🦄♠️

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:37 pm

Last edited by PhilSwe Couple on Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:38 pm

hotwifelina wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:46 am
sana9889 wrote:
hotwifelina wrote:
Hey! NO IT REALLY DOESENT FEEL COMPLETE WITH OUT MY DATES OR BF’s WARM STICKY GOOEY CUM VERY DEEP UP INSIDE BOTH MY MARRIED PUSSY & ASS!!! When they Cum inside me it TOTALLY COMPLETES MY SLUTWIFE DUTY!! THE FEELING OF IT DRIPPING Out of me onto my stocking tops and I’m walking it’s just so so all right!!!!
Thats so hot. Are you using birth control? Or letting nature takes it course?

BT2
Player

Unread post by BT2 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:17 pm

The LAST thing either of us would have wanted is for her to become pregnant from an fb. Not a turn on for either of us.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:29 pm

I am post menopausal now, but for years my lover came in me and we would have welcomed it, however it never happened.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

hotwifelina
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifelina » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:17 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:38 pm
hotwifelina wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:46 am
sana9889 wrote:
hotwifelina wrote:
Thats so hot. Are you using birth control? Or letting nature takes it course?
No birth control! Letting nature take its course

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:22 pm

My ex Hotwife used oral birth control pills. I am snipped but the pill can regulate periods so I don’t think anyone really questioned it
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Flavius
Virgin

Unread post by Flavius » Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:35 am

In our early days Maya was not on birth control for some time. We used condoms when we made love. When she had sex others condoms where used as well.
Principally, we did not want her to get knocked up by one of her sex partners but at the same time knew that condoms are not the safest option. We discussed the possibility of her getting pregnant and it became clear that an abortion was out of question.

She was very adamant about not wanting another man, i.e. the biological father, in our relationship apart from the sex. We agreed that in case she became pregnant we would raise the child as ours. That never happened.
What could be more satisfying than seeing the woman you love in pleasure and satisfaction, closely followed by the afterglow when she comes back home?

Keep calm and shag on!

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:58 am

Flavius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:35 am
In our early days Maya was not on birth control for some time. We used condoms when we made love. When she had sex others condoms where used as well.
Principally, we did not want her to get knocked up by one of her sex partners but at the same time knew that condoms are not the safest option. We discussed the possibility of her getting pregnant and it became clear that an abortion was out of question.

She was very adamant about not wanting another man, i.e. the biological father, in our relationship apart from the sex. We agreed that in case she became pregnant we would raise the child as ours. That never happened.
The flaw in that reasoning is that it wouldn't be your choice. The biological father would have the choice to be involved with his kid, and by extension with you, or not.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:29 am

veub wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:58 am
Flavius wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:35 am

The flaw in that reasoning is that it wouldn't be your choice. The biological father would have the choice to be involved with his kid, and by extension with you, or not.
Only if F or his wife knew who it was or even told the guy she was pregnant by him in the first place.

Flavius
Virgin

Unread post by Flavius » Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:31 am

If he had known. :cool:

It was in the days without social media etc. and at that time we went to swinger‘s clubs what means had something gone wrong we would not have known their details and whereabouts. But this sounds wilder than it was. It was only few times.
What could be more satisfying than seeing the woman you love in pleasure and satisfaction, closely followed by the afterglow when she comes back home?

Keep calm and shag on!

Flavius
Virgin

Unread post by Flavius » Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:33 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:29 am

Only if F or his wife knew who it was or even told the guy she was pregnant by him in the first place.
Exactly! Thanks, LL!

Keep calm and shag on!

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:02 am

Not sure how safe 'safe periods' really are - but a small risk certainly added to the thrill of our experiences with other men. And, speaking to other couples who enjoy wife-sharing, we are not alone!

silkyhw
Trainable

Unread post by silkyhw » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:32 am

My wife's first boyfriend had her bareback when we were only using the 'safe period'. He had just knocked up his girlfriend. I remember my wife teasing me that he might do the same to her. The risk turned us both on and we often re-live the experience.