We've gotten more involved with another hotwife couple.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Alimpy4K
Experienced

We've gotten more involved with another hotwife couple.

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:28 pm

My wife's best friend is also a hotwife. She was the one that steered the marriage in that direction. Whereas with us, the idea was coming with me as a cuck. He isn't quite as into the humiliation and submission as I am. But he loves to please his wife.

Anyway, let's call them Ben and Jackie. Jackie has long been of a small number of people who knew about me being a cuckold. She's seen, and laughed at, my small dick. And heard all of my wife K's stories. And she and my wife have teased me together. We've been been spending a lot more time with them lately. Having some drinks on the weekend, etc.

Recently during one of our evenings hanging out, K, Jackie and I all went to the bedroom, leaving Ben in the living room. K allowed me to eat her pussy while Jackie kissed her and play with her breasts. Jackie and I both stayed fully clothed throughout the encounter. And K came once or twice she continued making out with Jackie for a minute or two. And then we rejoined Ben in the living room. He immediately asked Jackie, "What did you guys do in there?" And she bluntly told him.

We went about the rest of the night as usual, except with the wives playing and making out more. It's been fun having people we can relate to around. And I like the direction things are going.
Last edited by Alimpy4K on Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hornedhubby
Pervert

Re: We've gotten more involved with another hotwife couple.

Unread post by hornedhubby » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:59 am

I'll bet you do!

Best wishes. Will love to hear more as this develops.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:39 am

Fun night, hopefully more to come.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:56 am

Dear Alimpy4K

Glad to see that you are back and posting and that K and you are enjoying yourself.
Would love to hear more from you.

Sincerely
elina

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:11 pm

elina wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:56 am
Dear Alimpy4K

Glad to see that you are back and posting and that K and you are enjoying yourself.

Sincerely
elina
Thanks elina. The wives have been exchanging ideas. K's stories about making me eat my own cum and sometimes locking my cock up have gotten her friend Jackie excited to try those things with her husband.
We also discussed how Ben and I could hang out with the kids and let them have girl's nights out more often.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:41 pm

Alimpy4K wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:11 pm
elina wrote:
Dear Alimpy4K

Sincerely
elina
Thanks elina. The wives have been exchanging ideas. K's stories about making me eat my own cum and sometimes locking my cock up have gotten her friend Jackie excited to try those things with her husband.
We also discussed how Ben and I could hang out with the kids and let them have girl's nights out more often.
Sounds Wonderful.

Also, I think it is probably very important for K to be able to share everything about Her lifestyle with a Female Friend.
From what you write it seems like these two Ladies will truly benefit from having a "Partner in crime" who will support each other.

Also, the two cuckolded dads spending time with the kids together sounds like lots of fun for the kids and empasizing the serving roles that you and Ben will have in the relationships going forward. And for the Ladies to know the kids are well looked after and that neither you nor Ben will be free to indulge yourself should allow the Ladies to let themselves go and search for Lovers who can give them the sexual bliss that the cuckolds cannot.

I am very happy for you.

Sincerely
elina

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:38 pm

elina wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:41 pm
Alimpy4K wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:11 pm
elina wrote:
Dear Alimpy4K

Sincerely
elina
Sounds Wonderful.

Also, I think it is probably very important for K to be able to share everything about Her lifestyle with a Female Friend.
From what you write it seems like these two Ladies will truly benefit from having a "Partner in crime" who will support each other.

Also, the two cuckolded dads spending time with the kids together sounds like lots of fun for the kids and empasizing the serving roles that you and Ben will have in the relationships going forward. And for the Ladies to know the kids are well looked after and that neither you nor Ben will be free to indulge yourself should allow the Ladies to let themselves go and search for Lovers who can give them the sexual bliss that the cuckolds cannot.

I am very happy for you.

Sincerely
elina
I couldn't have said it better myself!
The ladies have made plans to go to a bar this Friday night while Ben and I hang back at our house.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:13 am

Thank You Alimpy4K

I hope the Ladies will have lots of fun and find the Real Men they crave!!!
Meanwhile, I hope you and Ben will have much fun playing with the kids.

Sincerely
elina

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:58 am

Great thread! I can't wait to hear more from you.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:06 pm

My wife K and her friend Jackie did go out to the bar that night. Ben and I watched the kids at our place, while K and Jackie got ready for their night out at their house. Shortly after the kids went to sleep is when we each started getting texts from our wives. They were both dancing with men in the bar and grinding on them. And of course, neither of the ladies paid for a drink all night.

Ben was caged. I was not, although I had been under strict orders not to cum for over a week. He and I didn't talk much about cuckolding. But he did tell me he was going to have to eat his load next time Jackie allows him to cum - Which was partially influenced by the fact that my wife makes me eat my cum often. I think it's kinda cute that our wives are giving each other ideas.

At closing time, K texted me that they were leaving the bar with a man and going back to Ben and Jackie's house. approximately an hour later K called me and wanted me to bring her home. When I picked her up at their house she seemed a little uncomfortable. It turns out it was a guy we know. No surprise since we live in a small town. K and I have never played with anyone local for privacy reasons. But Jackie fucks local guys all the time. Anyway, my wife watched this guy we know get his dick sucked by her friend. And then he started fucking her. Apparently my wife kept watching for a little while before calling me to bring her home.

When we got home, she took me straight to our room. As she took her pants off I asked her about what happened, which is when I heard the story of her watching Jackie with the man, and how she didn't want to join in, but was still horny from seeing his bbc and he and Jackie naked and getting intimate. I proceeded to eat K's pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore. I was loving it, and trying to imagine what she fantasized about as I used my skilled tongue on her.

Afterwards, she allowed me to jerk off next to her in bed. She laid her head on my shoulder and rubbed my chest while encouraging me to cum. I came quickly. I'm sure it was less than 3 minutes. She laughed while saying how fast I was and how Jackie was probably still taking that bbc.

It was actually a really fun night. We've been talking about figuring out a way for the ladies to have a bar night somewhere other than the town where we live. Also, K has been back to prowling the internet for a new man friend. She seems to be browsing specifically for bbc which is by no means a new thing for her.

Ladyofthehouse
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ladyofthehouse » Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:27 pm

Wow, thank you for the update! Sounds like Jackie is a good influence ;)
Do you think they will play together with another man again?

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:35 pm

Ladyofthehouse wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:27 pm
Wow, thank you for the update! Sounds like Jackie is a good influence ;)
Do you think they will play together with another man again?
She's very slutty, so definitely a good influence! :D She's even had gangbangs with all local guys.
The wives' playing with a man together is definitely a possibility.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:30 am

Thanks Alimpy,

Are you ready to encourage K to feel free to let some of Her Girlfriends Bulls fuck K as well?
Isn't it just a matter of time and by demonstrating to K that you accept this, you may take a burden off Her?

Sincerely
elina

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:33 am

elina wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:30 am
Thanks Alimpy,

Are you ready to encourage K to feel free to let some of Her Girlfriends Bulls fuck K as well?
Isn't it just a matter of time and by demonstrating to K that you accept this, you may take a burden off Her?

Sincerely
elina
Our main concern with local guys is privacy, being in a small-ish town. Her friend just doesn't care. There are a lot of exciting possibilities for the future though. I've brought up the idea of some group humiliation. And I think both of the wives are up for it. We've discussed it somewhat.
Plus K is still on the hunt for a steady bull for herself. And she is the jealous type, so whoever that guy ends up being won't get shared with Jackie. lol
We have a couple of possible meetups with men for my wife in the near future

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:27 pm

Thanks,

I hope Your Wonderful Wife K will soon find a new bull who knows how to Please Her.

Sincerely
elina