What would you want to see?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:42 pm

So Wannabes...

Let's imagine your sexy hunny has finally decided she wants to be a Hotwife, she's going to fuck another guy tonight, and she has agreed to let you watch.

Flint
Player

Re: What would you want to see?

Unread post by Flint » Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:04 pm

I would like to see her slowly lowering herself onto a much thicker cock than my own and to watch her face as she did so. Then I would hope to see her cumming harder than I ever saw before, which would be quite a feat, then I’d like to see her soaking pussy being lowered onto my face for clean-up duties!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:40 am

I would want to see whatever she would like to do more and surprise me with that. But the things I would enjoy the most would be a long list lol, so I will try to choose a few: seeing them both kissing with passion; seeing her getting more and more excited with the wet kisses like she forgot she had an husband. Seeing her beeing penetrated and seeing the guy giving a big load inside her. Seeing her beeing licked. Seeing her doing stuff she dont do anymore with me like doing him an oral job. And so on lol

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:45 am

I want to see her enjoying it.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:21 am

Treat yourself girl wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:42 pm

...she has agreed to let you watch.

'Agreed' to 'let' me watch?

No, that's not my wife, not my wife at all. My wife wants me to watch. She wants to make me watch. She wants me bound/cuffed with my cock locked in a cage, unable to get what she is giving the other guy(s), forced to watch her sucking other cocks, forced to see those other cocks sliding in and out of her pussy, wanting what they're getting but not able to have it. She wants me to see her lowering her cum-filled pussy onto my face, knowing that I can't get away and that she is going to force me to lick that nasty mess...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:53 am

I was explaining to her the idea of compersion recently and told her seeing her filled completely by Jeffrey again in a way I just can't come close to accomplishing and to witnes her pleasure and enjoyment from that is more exciting to think of then my own pleasure.

She said the first time after not having him in years would likely be a quite challenging as she needs to get used to it again and that was initially not as pleasurable as after she she's been stretched out by him a bit and can handle his marathon sessions.

So I said ok then, I want to witness it the 5th time reconnecting.😄
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

albs19922
Prepubescent

Unread post by albs19922 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:29 pm

I would like to hold her hand and kiss her while she does doggy style with a hung bull. She can tell me how good it feels.

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:48 pm

albs19922 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:29 pm
I would like to hold her hand and kiss her while she does doggy style with a hung bull. She can tell me how good it feels.
Yes kissing her, while she is taken from behind would be brilliant. That way I would really get to feel her involuntary gasps each time he thrusts into her.
What would I like to see? I would love to see her gasp as for the first time ever (she has only ever had sex with me) another man's cock slides between her cunt lips. And of course I would love to see the decisive moment when her lover groans and fills her married pussy with sperm.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:56 pm

albs19922 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:29 pm
Yes this.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:02 am

She goes to her knees in front of him.

She has me kneel or sit on her left side, up close.

She uses her left hand to hold him as she takes him in her mouth, her wedding ring prominently in view.

But even though I know she did it, she never told me because she hated me and now she's dead, so ....
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:09 am

I would like to see her find a guy she is really attracted too.
Cock size really doesn't matter that much at first. Just being with someone who makes her hot to look at should be the first time. Then I would love to see him make her cum a number of times. He should cum where she choses.
I would like to film it so we can re-live it many times. So my answer is that I want to watch someone else make her cum.
Even though I've had good experiences with an ex, it is still the compersion that I love.

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:15 pm

I would like to see my wife strip and kneel down in front of a huge cock. Then see her show off her oral talents by deep throating his huge member making him cum loads with some leaking out of her mouth and falling on her bare tits. Watch her wipe it off with her finger and suck her finger so she doesn’t miss a drop.

She would then get him hard again so he could stretch her out for hours in many different positions causing her to orgasm many times before emptying his second load in her now stretched out pussy.