Unwanted Cum/Creampies

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who has been cummed in on cummed on be force...?

Cum in her mouth
15%
Cum on her face
12%
Cum in her pussy
25%
Cum in her ass
12%
Cum in cucks mouth
13%
Cum on cucks face
9%
Cum on cucks dick
4%
Cum in cucks ass
9%

Total votes: 75

sana9889
Player

Unwanted Cum/Creampies

Unread post by sana9889 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:10 pm

Getting fucked or sucking.. and he makes a mess by force even when you agreed not to or try to stop him.

Maybe he forces it in her mouth and fills it.
Maybe he just doesn't pull out.
Or he pulls the condom off.

Maybe he bends the cuck over and rams his ass to finish?

How did you feel about it? How did she feel?
Lost control? Couldn't control him. He just takes what he wanted.

Thebestdays1
Player

Re: Unwanted Cum/Creampies

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Sep 16, 2024 2:55 am

During my first threesome with my SIL and her partner she was giving him a footjob, with her toes wrapped around the tip of his penis and she'd told me to suck on her toes at the same time; so I was sort of holding her feet up for her at the same time.
When he started cumming, I moved my mouth to the side of her feet so that I could catch any cum that dribbled past her feet. He suddenly pushed his penis past her feet and into my mouth and pumped the rest of his cum into my mouth.
He was very large and my mouth was completely filled so I swallowed his cum as quickly as possible. It was scary at first, as it was unexpected but it was also quite humiliating and thus arousing at the same time.
Many years later, my wife and I were having a threesome with her boyfriend with her on all fours and him fucking her from behind. At one point, he pulled out of her and suddenly pushed his penis into her ass and carried on fucking her.
She's always been against the idea of anal sex and I know she'd told him that but he fucked her passionately and she didn't complain. He came quite quickly and then slowly withdrew from her. I was mesmerized, I never thought I'd see her do that so once he'd pulled out of her I grabbed his penis and put it in my mouth, cleaning it thoroughly. Once I'd done that I moved over to her and licked up the cum that was dribbling out of her.
I half expected her to be angry but she just smiled at him with an embarrassed look on her face.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:39 am

My wife became very attached to her first bbc bull. Later on he started a relationship with a woman which diminished her times with him but not completely. On one occasion they were together. Sue told him how she felt about him and that she missed their times together. He responded and told her she was his slut. This made her cry. His response to her tears was to push her face down to his dick to suck him, eventually cumming in her mouth.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:21 am

Well, not quite the options listed, but my wife likes having me tied up, sitting on my face with her pussy full of cum and forcing me to lick it out. Sometimes she likes getting her pussy filled with cum specifically so that she can do it to me.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

sana9889
Player

Unread post by sana9889 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:59 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:39 am
My wife became very attached to her first bbc bull. Later on he started a relationship with a woman which diminished her times with him but not completely. On one occasion they were together. Sue told him how she felt about him and that she missed their times together. He responded and told her she was his slut. This made her cry. His response to her tears was to push her face down to his dick to suck him, eventually cumming in her mouth.
Oh.. thats nasty... Yea.. Id be hooked on that guy too...

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: Unwanted Cum/Creampiesfrom behind.

Unread post by annsman » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:15 pm

I selected cum in her pussy. It wasn’t forced, but was unwanted.

Ann was nude modelling at a local studio and the photographer persuaded her to pose for simulated sex with him. She’d already posed holding the end of his cock in her mouth, keeping her wedding ring in view for my benefit, and with the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She got carried away by the situation so didn’t object when he fully penetrated her in the missionary position so he started fucking her.

She admitted to me that she was physically aroused by his penis rubbing in and out of her vagina, but she was surprised when he suddenly groaned and collapsed on top of her when he came. She was really pissed off that he didn’t ask first or even if she was on the pill (she was). She said afterwards that she felt he used her as just someone to cum in without considering her or if he got her pregnant.

I didn’t see it that way, and although I was sorry she was upset, I was actually turned on by him not caring and her submitting to him.

sana9889
Player

Re: Unwanted Cum/Creampiesfrom behind.

Unread post by sana9889 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:38 pm

annsman wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:15 pm
I selected cum in her pussy. It wasn’t forced, but was unwanted.

Ann was nude modelling at a local studio and the photographer persuaded her to pose for simulated sex with him. She’d already posed holding the end of his cock in her mouth, keeping her wedding ring in view for my benefit, and with the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She got carried away by the situation so didn’t object when he fully penetrated her in the missionary position so he started fucking her.

She admitted to me that she was physically aroused by his penis rubbing in and out of her vagina, but she was surprised when he suddenly groaned and collapsed on top of her when he came. She was really pissed off that he didn’t ask first or even if she was on the pill (she was). She said afterwards that she felt he used her as just someone to cum in without considering her or if he got her pregnant.

I didn’t see it that way, and although I was sorry she was upset, I was actually turned on by him not caring and her submitting to him.
Deep down she would have loved the situation of being taken/used. Im sure she talks to the girls about it too.

Its almost never an accident on the guys side. He knew it would be hard for her to stop.