Wife Impregnation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How she should be impregnated?

By me
36%
By a stranger bull
55%
By syringe full of others cum
9%

Total votes: 757

tasteyfuncpl
Prepubescent

Wife Impregnation

Unread post by tasteyfuncpl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 am

Wife and I have discussed her being filled with seed.
Now I leave it to the other wife's and cuckolds and bulls to decide how.
Last edited by tasteyfuncpl on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Wife Impregnation

Unread post by allengt » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Welcome. So what's the outcome? Will you wife be impregnated by a stranger?

highlivin229
Virgin

Unread post by highlivin229 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:59 pm

did you mean to write "stronger" instead of "stranger"?

tasteyfuncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by tasteyfuncpl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:52 pm

I have a bull in mind and we have been in contact but he will be a stranger but his cock is much bigger.
I will post pics of the outcome.

Why2saywhy
Virgin

Unread post by Why2saywhy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm

tasteyfuncpl wrote:I have a bull in mind and we have been in contact but he will be a stranger but his cock is much bigger.
I will post pics of the outcome.
Interesting way to select the genetic makeup of your offspring that you will raise.
Y2

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm sure if we are honest all the men out there realize that there are stronger, smarter, better looking males out there who would gladly fuck his wife and impregnate her for him. Logically that makes sense, and nature normally operates that way.
The better man should always impregnate your wife, your desire to do it yourself produces less capable and possibly healthy children and is only really for your own ego. If you object to that statement......it's probably because it is true. In a herd of Elk the weak males have to watch the strong males fuck the females they want for mates, and impregnate them. Thats the way it is supposed to work.
The cock wants what the cock wants

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Reno1 wrote:I'm sure if we are honest all the men out there realize that there are stronger, smarter, better looking males out there who would gladly fuck his wife and impregnate her for him. Logically that makes sense, and nature normally operates that way.
The better man should always impregnate your wife, your desire to do it yourself produces less capable and possibly healthy children and is only really for your own ego. If you object to that statement......it's probably because it is true. In a herd of Elk the weak males have to watch the strong males fuck the females they want for mates, and impregnate them. Thats the way it is supposed to work.

Darwin would be so proud

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 am

Back in the day her lover (and my close friend) had had a vasectomy. I still fantasize about him getting her pregnant using my sperm in some sort of applicator or syringe as part of their love making while I'm watching from the side. So I would need a fourth option to answer the poll.

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 am

As exciting as the prospect is, I think it's a bad idea. Just keep in mind that it's creating a human being, not just fulfilling a fantasy of yours.

tasteyfuncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by tasteyfuncpl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am

I love my wife and am not just doing this for a fantasy but we want a baby and I will take care of it no matter what.

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm

And is the guy who impregnates her going to leave about $250 K in trust just in case your marriage ends unexpectedly so there is money to raise and educate the child? If you aren't planning on those kinds of things as well, you are not planning at all.
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LilTess » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 pm

I am sure this happens all the time. Why would a female have children with an inferior male when she can have smart, strong, good looking children with someone else. I am half joking, but then again I married tall, dark, handsome, and smart. That wasn't by accident.

tasteyfuncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by tasteyfuncpl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 pm

I wouldn't want any guy to have any part in MY child's life and no matter what my kids will be taken care of. The bull knows this and has agreed.

spyguy24
Trainable

Unread post by spyguy24 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Get it in writing. Legally they still have rights they can exercise at any time. Remorse over kids is a powerful thing.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 am

Reno1 wrote:I'm sure if we are honest all the men out there realize that there are stronger, smarter, better looking males out there who would gladly fuck his wife and impregnate her for him. Logically that makes sense, and nature normally operates that way.
Wow Reno1, I could not have said it any better; I am in total agreement with you. The stronger, more intelligent men offer a healthier, more intelligent offspring to the cuckoldress. It is our duty and pleasure to allow the impregnation and then enjoy loving & raising the child.

mark_seven
Prepubescent

Unread post by mark_seven » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:32 pm

I read an article in the Los Angeles Times in about 1999 that claimed that 5%-10% of all children born in a conventional marriage are actually fathered by a man outside the marriage. The article cited an example of a married couple who had four kids, but the youngest had some kind of congenital disease. A DNA test was performed to see which of the parents carried the defective gene, but neither of them did, meaning their fourth child was fathered by another man. Outraged, the hubby ran paternity tests on the three other kids and it turned out that only the first one was his. The article didn't say whether there was one, two, or three other fathers, but that was one busy wife!

Also, the woman who lived across the street from me at the time confided that when she turned 18, her mother told her that the man she knew as her father - her mother's husband - was not her real father; rather, it was her mother's boss. I didn't ask her, but I wonder if hubby was in on it. I've seen her mother, and she was pretty hot, dressing kinda slutty at age 50. I also suspect that the first child of another couple we know was fathered by another man, because she doesn't look anything like either one of them. I know for a fact that she was a cheating wife because she used to go out whoring around with my wife. But maybe that's just my own fantasy showing. In reality, that's dancing a little too close to the fire.

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

mark_seven wrote:when she turned 18, her mother told her that the man she knew as her father - her mother's husband - was not her real father
A friend of mine, Michelle, had something like that happen with her. After her father passed away, her mother told her that her step-father was her biological father.

When she asked her mother why she hadn't told her, her mother said that she didn't want to mess up the relationship that Michelle had with her (legal, non-bio) father.

She was definitely a planned child, but that's partly a separate issue.

unknownone
Prepubescent

Unread post by unknownone » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:55 am

oh my

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 am

There are so many legal/moral/ethical issues involved in this that in all honesty no one can answer the question besides you and your wife. Sometimes in this lifestyle these things do happen, but I still wouldn't recommend that everyone who fantasizes about it happening going out and making it reality.

I'll use myself as an example. I am not the typical cuckold that you read about in stories. I was a jock in high school, played college football at a Big 12 school, dated and fucked many girls over that time. I've NEVER had a problem finding potential mates and as far as I know have never left one dissatisfied. But I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of another man fucking and cumming in my wife only to clean it out later.... and my wife likes the idea of me fucking other women and cumming in them.

If my wife gets pregnant by chance this way, I am prepared emotionally and financially to raise the child as my own. I still am not actively seeking this though. I don't fault anyone who has done this, but I know of some in the circle that I run with that have had their marriages destroyed when the cuckold father found out the kid wasn't his... even though they knew she was playing w/o protection.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 am

Take heed of what the other posters have said; they are trying to be helpful and warning you of some of the pit falls. Go into this with your eyes open and have fun! Let us know about your wife's experience of pregnancy risk and the game of sperm roulette lol

Mercury
Virgin

Unread post by Mercury » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:13 pm

My wife and I have been trying for a while. Two years ago, shortly after we decided to give it a go, she wanted to talk about what would happen if it wasn't working. We had learned that she was fertile, and me, not so much, but kinda. She brought up artificial insemination and I lost it. I locked myself down communication-wise. I told her we'd cross that bridge when we came to it, but in the mean time, I really stewed. Another man's sperm in my wife, making our child? Then a funny thing happened over time. I realized that I really wanted to be a father. My father may have contributed the sperm, but he was not much of a father. It occurred to me that I could be a far better father, and I desperately wanted the opportunity, regardless of where the sperm comes from. We're still trying. I'm hopeful.

So a funny aside to all this. I was at work yesterday, on a military installation, when the guys in the office got to talking about long deployments, a former football player's comments about paternity leave, and military parenting. One of the senior Navy officers brought up that he had been deployed for the birth of two of his three children. I blurted out, "As long as you were there for the conception!" He then got a funny look on his face and said that he had been, most likely, but that his middle son has blonde hair and blue eyes, but he's Portuguese and his wife is Venezuelan and there is no one like that in the family. The Marine Captain sitting next to me chuckled, realized the other guys wasn't laughing and then asked if he was pissed about it. The Navy guy shook his head and smiled. "No, just no blonde folks in our family until that. Go figure." The he smiled oddly. The Marine changed the subject to whether the Padres were a good team this year. That was less awkward.

tasteyfuncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by tasteyfuncpl » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm

11 days until its time
really excited

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

one4xtc wrote:but I know of some in the circle that I run with that have had their marriages destroyed when the cuckold father found out the kid wasn't his... even though they knew she was playing w/o protection.
Isn't that just about the height of hypocrisy? That it's okay for her to play without protection, but not to conceive a child that way?

Out4fungirl

Unread post by Out4fungirl » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Although I'm a woman, I voted "by me" in this poll. I wouldn't want to have babies with anyone other than my hubby.