Wife Impregnation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How she should be impregnated?

By me
36%
By a stranger bull
55%
By syringe full of others cum
9%

Total votes: 757

subbieCuck
Player

Re: Wife Impregnation

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:56 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:47 pm
Poptart wrote:
Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm
And is the guy who impregnates her going to leave about $250 K in trust just in case your marriage ends unexpectedly so there is money to raise and educate the child? If you aren't planning on those kinds of things as well, you are not planning at all.
BRILLIANT POINT.
I am nor really sure if it works though. It is very difficult to know how things will be after a decade. And from an evolutionary point of view, humankind would be nonexcited if we had to plan before make kids.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:12 am

subbieCuck wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:56 am
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:47 pm
Poptart wrote:
Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm
And is the guy who impregnates her going to leave about $250 K in trust just in case your marriage ends unexpectedly so there is money to raise and educate the child? If you aren't planning on those kinds of things as well, you are not planning at all.
BRILLIANT POINT.
[/quote,

I am nor really sure if it works though. It is very difficult to know how things will be after a decade. And from an evolutionary point of view, humankind would be nonexcited if we had to plan before make kids.
I think you mean "non-existent", and yes, I see your point- it is difficult to know how things will be after a decade. But as I have said before, kids and kink do not mix. IMHO, there is something to be said for "compartmentalizing".

I don't let anyone know about my personal life.
I keep a fairly strict division between my work, my friends at work, and my personal life.
I keep a fairly strict division between my personal life, and what my family knows about my personal life.

IMHO, I think life is easier (at least for those of us juggling multiple balls) when we compartmentalize.
But everyone has to do what works for them.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:07 pm

Thanks I am not a native english speaker. I get your reasoning, you r following a cautious approach, me too most probable. But this cautious mentality wouldnt sustain humankind so I feel it can not be the "golden rule"

Betamale89
Trainable

Unread post by Betamale89 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:38 pm

elina wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:33 am
Congratulations to you.

I love your attitude,
please keep supporting Your Wife and enjoy bringing up your daugther.
Must be wonderful to spend time with the baby while your Wife is out being satisfied by Her bull and other dates.

Sincerely
elina
Thank you. It really is wonderful to spend time with her, and truth be told I really am hoping for a sibling for her as I think those bonds are really special. But wifey is not quite ready for round 2 of pregnancy just yet lol.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:58 am

Betamale89 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:38 pm
First 6 months are challenging for every mom, esp if they are breastfeeding. Make sure every now and then you keep the baby for a couple of hours and let yr wife to take a walk or go out w hers friends or her bull for lunch or dinner. :up:

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:55 am

The cuckold dilemma is more complicated than simple genetic issues. It’s also about power and ownership. Historically men have owned and controlled women, but we cuckolds have to yield sexual control to the woman in our life. They have punished or even killed wives who didn’t stay totally within their power. Kings cut their heads off. So it’s a choice for women where her impregnating sperm comes from as well as who she has sex with, whether we like it or not. We can always beg. I can’t tell you how humiliating it was for my wife to introduce me to men I knew had just fucked her, and knew that they had cuckolded me. It took me some time to learn what and who I am, but my natural feelings led me every step of the way, even though I had never even heard of a cuckold before.
The cock wants what the cock wants

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:54 am

The cuckold dilemma is more complicated than simple genetic issues. It’s also about power and ownership. Historically men have owned and controlled women, but we cuckolds have to yield sexual control to the woman in our life. They have punished or even killed wives who didn’t stay totally within their power. Kings cut their heads off. So it’s a choice for women where her impregnating sperm comes from as well as who she has sex with, whether we like it or not. We can always beg. I can’t tell you how humiliating it was for my wife to introduce me to men I knew had just fucked her, and knew that they had cuckolded me. It took me some time to learn what and who I am, but my natural feelings led me every step of the way, even though I had never even heard of a cuckold before.
The cock wants what the cock wants

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:21 am

Wls77 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 am
CuckedIn67 wrote:
Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 am
Reno1 wrote:I'm sure if we are honest all the men out there realize that there are stronger, smarter, better looking males out there who would gladly fuck his wife and impregnate her for him. Logically that makes sense, and nature normally operates that way.
The better man should always impregnate your wife, your desire to do it yourself produces less capable and possibly healthy children and is only really for your own ego. If you object to that statement......it's probably because it is true. In a herd of Elk the weak males have to watch the strong males fuck the females they want for mates, and impregnate them. Thats the way it is supposed to work.
Wow Reno1, I could not have said it any better; I am in total agreement with you. The stronger, more intelligent men offer a healthier, more intelligent offspring to the cuckoldress. It is our duty and pleasure to allow the impregnation and then enjoy loving & raising the child.

Nah this is going more into fantasy than real life to me. A ‘bull’ or lover may have a bigger cock and be better in bed than me, but he might not be better looking, certainly might not be more intelligent, may have a significantly less well paid job, etc. A bigger cock and ability to fuck well does not make the whole package ‘superior’ IMO. If that really were the case then why would the wife stay with the husband in the first place?
Exactly Wls77

This post maybe getting on for two years old but you answered well. You will read a lot of incorrect statements and theories in a lifetime, but you may have to live a few centuries before reading anything that comes anywhere near to the kind of nonsense Reno1 posted.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:25 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:21 am
Wls77 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:07 am
CuckedIn67 wrote:
Reno1 wrote:I'm sure if we are honest all the men out there realize that there are stronger, smarter, better looking males out there who would gladly fuck his wife and impregnate her for him. Logically that makes sense, and nature normally operates that way.
The better man should always impregnate your wife, your desire to do it yourself produces less capable and possibly healthy children and is only really for your own ego. If you object to that statement......it's probably because it is true. In a herd of Elk the weak males have to watch the strong males fuck the females they want for mates, and impregnate them. Thats the way it is supposed to work.
Wow Reno1, I could not have said it any better; I am in total agreement with you. The stronger, more intelligent men offer a healthier, more intelligent offspring to the cuckoldress. It is our duty and pleasure to allow the impregnation and then enjoy loving & raising the child.

Nah this is going more into fantasy than real life to me. A ‘bull’ or lover may have a bigger cock and be better in bed than me, but he might not be better looking, certainly might not be more intelligent, may have a significantly less well paid job, etc. A bigger cock and ability to fuck well does not make the whole package ‘superior’ IMO. If that really were the case then why would the wife stay with the husband in the first place?
Exactly Wls77

This post maybe getting on for two years old but you answered well. You will read a lot of incorrect statements and theories in a lifetime, but you may have to live a few centuries before reading anything that comes anywhere near to the kind of nonsense Reno1 posted.
Stronger, smarter? What a joke. Some are decent enough, but a lot of them are weak-willed, misogynistic and self-indulgent. It takes strength and courage to support your wife in the full expression of her sexuality. In my experience, whilst they are attractive to women superficially, these guys aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer by any means. Their own personal relationships are often non-existent, dysfunctional or essentially moribund.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:14 pm

CuckedIn67 wrote:
And this absolute drivel and nonsense is supported by other equally misinformed members

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641