Should a cuckold get any pussy?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should a good cuckold ever get to have vaginal sex with his wife/gf?

Yes, all the time. His wife/gf and him should have an active and intense sexual relationship.
22%
Yes, but not often. Most of her time should go to her lover.
23%
Only on special occasions.
15%
No, he should only ever touch her pussy to get it ready for bull or clean up afterwards.
27%
No, he should never even see hee naked while she is in a relationship with another man.
12%

Total votes: 339

Sanman
Trainable

Re: Should a cuckold get any pussy?

Unread post by Sanman » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:10 pm

I've been cucked since very early on in our 15-year marriage. I've never been denied pussy indefinitely, but I have gone weeks without sex when she discovers a new boyfriend and her attraction to him is intense, (usually means he's especially hung because my wife is a real size girl). When that happens, it's like she falls in love with the new guy, and she does to some extent. I'm moved aside sexually until her feelings for him ease some. Thankfully, she never forgets me and eventually we're in bed together, having great sex, like we're rediscovering each other. I always want her and she knows it. She always has at least one BF going if for nothing else to keep me waiting for her. She loves that power over me.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:44 pm

I think none. Just cut off and that’s the way to do it.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:21 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:26 pm
Generalizations are a slippery slope.

If you answer for yourself that is one thing, but to claim that everyone "should" make the same exact choice doesn’t make a logical sense to me.

We aren't all the same here, there is just a shared interest that brings us all together. What works for your situation may not at all work for another couple and vice versa.

There is no "one true way " and thankfully we don't decide as a group what is acceptable for each individual couple. 😬
Well said, far too many thinking their situation should apply to all.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:53 am

I get pussy twice a month at the moment.

She of course is allowed to change her mind and often tells me to masturbate instead.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:17 am

We haven't been at this for very long, but I can see it is trending in the direction of me no longer fucking my wife. We haven't talked about it explicitly, but its became far less frequent and the last time she said she was unable to cum with me in her, so I got off and she made herself cum.

I'm in my 40s, with an almost 8" cock and very capable. I poke her ass with my boner almost every morning. I'd like for us to have sex a few more times after she's been with a big-cock bull, so that we can talk about my inadequacy and her preference for other men's cocks, especially BBC. I'd be very turned on if she said her holes were only for other men now.

I think for me, ideally, starting sometime soon I would be denied all intercourse and my wife would never touch my cock again. My only orgasms would be from masturbating while she watches or fucks my ass. I would of course still service her fully with licking, face sitting, fisting and dildos. Would also love for her to tease me with her pussy, tempting me with it, but not letting me have it so she can save it for other men.

boozees
Prepubescent

Unread post by boozees » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:09 am

Agree with the above comment. After we went down this road, my wife doesn't have much interest in having sex with me. Just using her dilidos and vibrator. Lately, she really doesnt make an effort to touch me at all, and just tells me to hump her leg or the bed then makes me eat my cum.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:25 am

There isn't, of course, a right or wrong answer to this question. Each couple makes the decision on what works best for them, in their own situation. You can't generalize what works for you and impose that on another's situation. In my case, my wife's lover/s have also had considerable input. For those of us into cuckolding, especially what I might call "heavy cuckolding," I think there is often a natural progression for the husband to have less and less intercourse with his wife, as his wife and her lover/s have more intercourse. We have used denial in one form or another for several years and it can be an aphrodisiac.

The difference with our situation is that I'm not "pussy free." I'm "intercourse free." I spend a lot of time between my wife's legs with my tongue and she gives me great blow jobs and hand jobs. It doesn't sound like much, but my favorite thing to do is to wake up mornings with a hard-on and to snuggle next to her body and beat off. Sometimes she'll keep sleeping, but most times, she'll kiss me, tickle my balls, pinch my nipples or lightly run her finger nails along the side of my body while I'm jacking. I feel very close to her and it's very intimate.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:43 am

My wife and have had many conversations on this topic. She wants to have the option to fuck me whenever she wants, but she also thinks we should start going more towards a no PIV style cuckolding. She does like it when I cum in her. For now we talked about doing no PIV till New Years, and see how that goes. On average she maybe lets me in once a month.

droopy1

Unread post by droopy1 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:03 am

For me I have no choice since my penis too small and soft to penetrate a womans vagina.The only way I can be of any use sexually to my wife is orally. And she has trained me well and taught me that I'm not a "real" and that because of that my duty is to assist her as she enjoys her bull.She showed me how I could enjoy and be happy with my reduced status and how to turn my humiliation into a sexual pleasure unique to my "beta" type.

lovinglycucked
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovinglycucked » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:44 am

My wife and I have an active sex life that includes PIV. It’s important to both of us and also helps me feel secure and enjoy the cuckolding we do. I don’t see us doing pussy-free long term. However we have played with a little denial before and I think someday we will try some form of pussy-free for a limited time, such as leading up to one of her play dates or simply a set amount of days / weeks. I think it would be fun and introduce lots of sexual tension and opportunities to tease.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:47 am

Personally I think that the cuckold should still have some sort of actual sex life with his wife/girlfriend.

I understand that for some cucks the denial scenario is what turns them on, so that works for them.

I enjoy the fantasy of being denied, and have tried short periods of denial. But the close personal contact (emotionally and physically) that sex brings, is, for me, essential.

derekduvalle
Virgin

Unread post by derekduvalle » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:48 am

My wife and her lover have decided that i am to be pussy free. I have been for 10 years. Its what they both want.

sana9889
Player

Unread post by sana9889 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:35 pm

droopy1 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:03 am
For me I have no choice since my penis too small and soft to penetrate a womans vagina.The only way I can be of any use sexually to my wife is orally. And she has trained me well and taught me that I'm not a "real" and that because of that my duty is to assist her as she enjoys her bull.She showed me how I could enjoy and be happy with my reduced status and how to turn my humiliation into a sexual pleasure unique to my "beta" type.
So you are more of a girlfriend to her to share the experiences? Is it a nice place to be?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:38 pm

Some of these posts just sound abusive.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>