My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Jujube
Player

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:13 pm

I think if you got Admin to move this thread over to the Cuckold Forum you’d get more engagement. After two years you’re no longer a new member!

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:51 pm

Jujube wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:14 pm
I know your head is probably spinning, but this is probably the apotheosis of a cuckold lifestyle. She has found a man who absolutely rocks her world, who obviously fucks her much better than you. This latest is her idea to get you more involved, in a BIG way! She is taking control, and she knows this kind of semi-humiliation will only enhance her own orgasms. Personally, I think it’s Cuckold Heaven.
I have to agree. Sounds great to me!

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:34 pm

Hi Jguy, I like your story! Your conflicting emotions and sometimes contradictory feelings and actions are completely normal. It's called Cuckold Angst, and it's totally normal if you truly love your wife. I was similar to your wife in that I was head over heels for my first man. Not in love, but super infatuated, even obsessed. Our dates were exclusively one on one, and I saw my husband again only after. The fact that I saw him being worried sometimes about the situation, or not sure if he made the right choice, was reassuring to me that he really loved me! I made sure he knew I loved him too. It was much later, and with another man, that my husband became more involved, but my preference is still one on one and my husband waiting for me. I understand what she is doing becasue I was the same. I also told my husband that if we do the hotwife thing, that we do it MY way, I'm in control of all of it, and he can't ask me about it. I would text him during and tell him everything when I get back home. Sometimes I wouldn't tell him until after an encounter. I went on dates in the beginning, but less often now because I don't want to waste the time. I realized I didnt need romance, just the sex. I got my husband for affection and love and validation. The part you described where E would come over at night and fuck her in your bed while she kissed you was SO HOT.. and I have done similar with my husband.. my guy would come in, fuck me and leave.. was I getting used? Yes, AND I LIKED IT! It's ok.

So I'm saying all this to tell you that it's ok. You got off to a rough start with the communication issue, but I've seen you say multiple times that she keeps you informed to what is going on, and even does it with you there, holding your dick, hand or kissing you. You do need to have time just you and her. Be romantic, take her on dates. Do what you know she desires (non-sexual). And if she wants to end a date by stopping by a man's house to get fucked like the little slut she is, then you take her to him and be happy the love of your life wants you there beside her, and then show her your love by greedily eating her pussy after! I have the BEST orgasms when my husband eats my pussy after a man fucks me. It's part of being a submissive cuckold. It's amazing and brings us closer together. That is the role of my cuck hubby.. love me and EAT MY PUSSY.

I do draw the line at love talk with a fuck buddy, even a "boyfriend". I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea. Any guy I'm with has a very clear understanding that I love my husband, he's my forever soulmate, and I'm never leaving him no matter what. I hope it all works out for the both of you! <3

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:52 pm

jguy wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 am
last night he came in. When the door unlocked, it startled us both. I turned on my nightstand light and it was Ethan. He went over to my wife's side of the bed and started taking off his shirt. My wife started shaking her head and said "We're can't do this." He took off his pants and she said my name. He said "This is between me and her" He got in bed on her side and started kissing her. When he tried to kiss her mouth she turned away so her kissed her neck and nipples and eventually went down on her. She had a blank stare on her face and her head started shaking. Eventually her eyes rolled back and she had an orgasm from this. He came up and kissed her. She didn't kiss him back but she didn't turn away either. She said 'don't', to him, and he slid himself inside of her. I just laid there not knowing what to do. then, I heard her say 'oh.. fuck' and grabbed his head and pulled it into hers and kissed him and put her arms and legs around him and he fucked her. I'm sure it the best sex she had since he moved out.
I always have a "safe word" with a man, and STOP or DONT are never it! What you describe sounds bad at first, but may have also been dominance play that your wife craves. You are like my husband in some ways.. submissive cuckold. He gets submissive around a dominant alpha male who is showing us that he wants me, and that I am giving into it, much as your wife did. If she has a D/s dynamic (even if it's not formal), and she gave him the OK in advance to do something, like come into your house unannounced, sometimes it's not always going to happen at convenient times, but that's part of the deal she made with him. So long as my husband sees I'm not getting actually for real hurt or saying the safe word, he knows to stay in his place and not interfere with an Alpha male taking his wife's body for his pleasure. :whip: :twisted: He can always console me after ;)

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:13 pm

jguy wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:25 am
Our relationship is fine. The other night he got in bed with us, she turned towards me and put her lips against mine, occasionally kissing me. She stuck her ass out towards him and the entire time they had sex she would breath hard on my lips with every pleasure she received. She let me know how good he felt and would kiss me as she made me cum in her hand. She put her arms around me and held me until he came. It was very sensual.
OMG that is HOTT!! I've done that too, almost exactly as you described! Sounds like a hotwife who loves her husband to me <3

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:11 am

I had forgotten all about that night. I reminded my wife about that night, she told me if I would come in the bedroom with them next week, she would let me stay in bed with them and touch me or hold my hand while he makes love to her. I can't say anything, or reach over to them, and I can't take care of myself while they are in the act. Also, I have to stay on the side and be very still, and she said I could experience him making love to her. She did warn me that there is a lot of talk and while they are having foreplay and she is in love with him. I may have to just be patient. She said she probably will only be kissing him. But after he leaves if i eat his cum, she will stay in bed and let me eat her out, and then I can take care of myself.
Thank you for reminding us of that night. I'm excited to do it again.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:42 am

jguy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:11 am
I had forgotten all about that night. I reminded my wife about that night, she told me if I would come in the bedroom with them next week, she would let me stay in bed with them and touch me or hold my hand while he makes love to her. I can't say anything, or reach over to them, and I can't take care of myself while they are in the act. Also, I have to stay on the side and be very still, and she said I could experience him making love to her. She did warn me that there is a lot of talk and while they are having foreplay and she is in love with him. I may have to just be patient. She said she probably will only be kissing him. But after he leaves if i eat his cum, she will stay in bed and let me eat her out, and then I can take care of myself.
Thank you for reminding us of that night. I'm excited to do it again.
Sounds like her rules are clear -and reasonable for the type of hotwife-cuckold-bull relationship she wants to have. She took control of it and seems like she likes it, and she's including you. What more could you ask for?

ALWAYS eat your wife after! Take your time, suck her clean, savor it -she's sharing with YOU the intimacy she had with the other man, feel her build up, enjoy it, and give her a special loving feeling and orgasms she will remember. That is your job -NO ONE can eat her pussy with the passion you can -she's your hotwife and true love and youre showing her that you love her even though she's openly unfaithful and with another man's cum inside her <3 My husband says nothing compares to the feelings he has in those moments, and I can feel it too.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:38 am

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:42 am
Sounds like her rules are clear -and reasonable for the type of hotwife-cuckold-bull relationship she wants to have. She took control of it and seems like she likes it, and she's including you. What more could you ask for?

ALWAYS eat your wife after! Take your time, suck her clean, savor it -she's sharing with YOU the intimacy she had with the other man, feel her build up, enjoy it, and give her a special loving feeling and orgasms she will remember. That is your job -NO ONE can eat her pussy with the passion you can -she's your hotwife and true love and youre showing her that you love her even though she's openly unfaithful and with another man's cum inside her <3 My husband says nothing compares to the feelings he has in those moments, and I can feel it too.
Excellent advice. 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)